Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2015 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was fucking intense!

Loved the way it highlighted a few of battles although it felt a bit fast. It also showed some of the aftermath of the injured...which imo goes to show how the reality of war. Heh, also interesting to see how much some of the Walkers have developed:

Mar 12, 2015 3:13 PM
Feb 2014
Pretty good episode. Episode 9 showed people how powerful Sein and Nicht are but episode 10 showed people that they aren't THAT powerful. Expecting even more awesomeness in the last 3 episodes, especially if a battle happens with multiple Azazel-types.

Speaking of Azazel-types, Road Runner will probably evolve a lot since it assimilated the Luger Lance.

I also have a feeling that Jonathan Bartland (the long blonde-haired pilot of the Human Army) will become an enemy. He seems almost jealous of Kazuki and his mech, Sein, and seems almost thirsty for more power. That might also be the reason why the Maya Toumi was given a gun. I can be wrong though since the sister was supposed to be dead and she's been acting weird ever since. (But honestly all the pilots that defended D-Island should have died as well but were resurrected / healed by the "new power" they gained)

13 episodes feels too short though. There's still a lot of unfinished questions and mysteries so I hope they're able to piece together the ending well.
BartisaurMar 12, 2015 3:17 PM
Mar 12, 2015 4:07 PM

Sep 2011
Intense episode. The festum eating up the other one was weird as fuck. Looks like an even stronger one will show up, now that he's gained its power most likely.
Mar 12, 2015 7:44 PM

Sep 2011
Everyone has avoided their death flags for now, but the journey only just began now. I'm rooting for you hiroto cause god damn you have like no chance of making it

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 12, 2015 7:52 PM

Jul 2009
Intense episode as expected, Festums still evolving into something stronger...damn this can't be good.

I strongly suspect of Yumiko's behaviour during this episode, she saw the little freak ghost and didn't said nothing to Maya.
Mar 12, 2015 7:54 PM
Feb 2012
Bartisaur said:

13 episodes feels too short though. There's still a lot of unfinished questions and mysteries so I hope they're able to piece together the ending well.

It's a split season anime so there's going to be more than 13 episodes.
Mar 13, 2015 12:56 AM

Oct 2010
Bartisaur said:
Pretty good episode. Episode 9 showed people how powerful Sein and Nicht are but episode 10 showed people that they aren't THAT powerful. Expecting even more awesomeness in the last 3 episodes, especially if a battle happens with multiple Azazel-types.

Speaking of Azazel-types, Road Runner will probably evolve a lot since it assimilated the Luger Lance.

I also have a feeling that Jonathan Bartland (the long blonde-haired pilot of the Human Army) will become an enemy. He seems almost jealous of Kazuki and his mech, Sein, and seems almost thirsty for more power. That might also be the reason why the Maya Toumi was given a gun. I can be wrong though since the sister was supposed to be dead and she's been acting weird ever since. (But honestly all the pilots that defended D-Island should have died as well but were resurrected / healed by the "new power" they gained)

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1361552#msg38677644

I think this show is confirmed 26 episodes, but maybe split into two cours.

How could they realistically finish this story in only 3 eps? Its too epic, also I would not be able to rest without moar of those hawt Pacific skylines.
Mar 14, 2015 2:50 AM

Jun 2013
OMG nicht can make spirit ball just like in dragon ball
Dec 25, 2016 12:29 AM

Dec 2012
Holy shit. Badass Soushi with that Genki Dama.

LMAO at Soushi telling Kazuki to apologize to him because he's getting tired of Maya going hard on him then thanking Kazuki.

Ai is alright. :)

Yumiko can't pick up that gun, eh?

Damn it. Another Kazuki and Maya moment with no confession.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2015

54 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Oct 8, 2022 3:27 AM

» Hmmm

Anamewthameaning - Apr 17, 2020

2 by mariox7777 »»
Sep 19, 2020 6:42 PM

» licensing?

NG_Chloe - Aug 20, 2018

1 by Setsuna200 »»
Dec 13, 2018 6:37 AM

» Kazuki and Toomi?

HatsumiShinogu - Jan 15, 2015

20 by KazeNoChikara »»
Jan 31, 2017 1:44 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

25 by Rob »»
Dec 25, 2016 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.