Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2014
I ge dis stupid mesege :
My Dearest one, Thanks very much for your response to my mail.How is everything
going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my
name is /////////. a 24 year old girl. I'm (from///// Africa) But
presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war
that was fought in my country years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and
57 kg weight.I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you
to see me. My father's name is late Dr.///////,and my mother's name was late
Mrs ///////.I had only one brother who is late also his name was ////.He
died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war.My late father was the
personal assistant to the vice president of /////g (//////////) my country which was destroyed during the
war.When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the
coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for
me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here
is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future. Listen
carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in
some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is
($5.7 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning to claim. This is
the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue
I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place
my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person
but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a
trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your
personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to
invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the
money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear
myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the
money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan
with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to
wicked people, to eat here is too hard and there is much hunger too. we only feed
once a day unless one receives a personal help from elsewhere.The only person who
shows concerns is //////// the reverend minister in charge
of the missionary, I use his computer to communicate you. And in case you would like
to hear my voice you call me with his telephone. The number is ( /////)if
you call tell him that you want to speak with me ////// and he will send for
me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me
because I'm not living with him, I'm living in the female hostel. I shall appreciate
your urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction
sincerely. Awaiting your positive response with your Data s. such as 1. Your full
names 2. Your contact and and telephone 3. and any information you feel might be
good for me to introduce you to the said bank Please do keep this only to your self
until the transfer is made to your account for security reason. May God bless you.
Yours Sincerely, ///////

Whos is so stpid and naive to trusted dat nonsense
I think not only i get dos stupid meseg's what about you guys?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 11, 2015 3:39 PM
Jun 2012
I have lost count on how many times I have receive this same email lol
For what I hear only old people fall for it.
Mar 11, 2015 4:20 PM

Jul 2013
Hahaha! People are stupid if they fall for that shit.
Mar 11, 2015 8:11 PM

Aug 2014
Lol
Mar 11, 2015 10:38 PM

Mar 2008
Mar 12, 2015 3:18 PM

Feb 2014
and peapole who write dos time realy stupid if they think dat some one will tooke dat fos serios
Mar 12, 2015 3:38 PM

Mar 2008
Heko said:
and peapole who write dos time realy stupid if they think dat some one will tooke dat fos serios
But they do.... The point is send it to enough adresses and someone will respond.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How many of you like the outdoors or nature?

traed - Aug 7, 2023

11 by Laniakea- »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

» What do you practice and learn?

Butterfly_White - Mar 13, 2023

6 by Otakulover99 »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.