Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: UQ Holder! Chapter 72 Discussion

Mar 10, 2015 5:05 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I guess the fight was alright, ending felt anti-climatic though. And Yuki-hime....I wonder if we will see her again after hearing the truth.

Mar 10, 2015 9:06 PM
what truth??that was just touta's dream >.<

Mar 10, 2015 10:22 PM

Looks like Tota is okay. That dream he had though.

Mar 10, 2015 11:20 PM

Stark700 said:
And Yuki-hime....I wonder if we will see her again after hearing the truth.

Of course we will see her :) She undoubtfuly knew all of that before and still cared for Touta for years. Though I'm a bit interested in how Touta saw his parting with her in his dream... were those feelings of a son after some old man took away his mother, or was that a jealousy of a guy who had his woman stolen from him? XD

Kirie kicked ass in this chapter, I wonder how many (hundreds) of times she re-did the whole battle before mastering the moves necessary to beat that freak?
New profile design sucks.

Mar 11, 2015 3:04 AM

Karharot said:
Stark700 said:
And Yuki-hime....I wonder if we will see her again after hearing the truth.

Of course we will see her :) She undoubtfuly knew all of that before and still cared for Touta for years. Though I'm a bit interested in how Touta saw his parting with her in his dream... were those feelings of a son after some old man took away his mother, or was that a jealousy of a guy who had his woman stolen from him? XD

Kirie kicked ass in this chapter, I wonder how many (hundreds) of times she re-did the whole battle before mastering the moves necessary to beat that freak?

Didn't really get the romance vibe with Eva more of a surrogate mother leaving a child, and Tota Feeling helpless that he's being abandoned by his MUHther

Mar 11, 2015 6:20 AM

good battle... love Kirie in this chapter! Interesting way to use her powers, XD

I was wondering how Akamatsu could use it without being repetitive ... or if he would always prevent her to use it... like some others OP abilities ... (Miroku feelings )

Mar 11, 2015 8:21 AM

molassus said:
Karharot said:

Didn't really get the romance vibe with Eva more of a surrogate mother leaving a child, and Tota Feeling helpless that he's being abandoned by his MUHther

Shooting down my shipping attempts so easily T_T

;)
New profile design sucks.

Mar 11, 2015 8:47 AM

I no longer like dream yukihime or even real yukihime . she just shackled down tota and he's never gonna grow until he ditches UQs

Mar 11, 2015 3:11 PM
She may look like the weakest one, but looks are deceiving.

Oct 29, 2017 5:01 AM

I like how Santa described Kirie when she was dodging those attacks.

Preview MangaManga Store