Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 10, 2015 8:46 PM
Jul 2014
I need the full ver of the ED theme asap.
Mar 10, 2015 8:47 PM

Dec 2013
#YonaIsStrong

This was the episode of the series because this is where all 21 previous episodes of development for Yona finally hit it's final climax.

From the beginning we have seen our weak princess continue to doubt herself and call herself weak. She has been influence by her father to never hold a weapon. Not only did she train for what it would seem for months with a bow but actually has the vindication to shoot her enemy in the heart and kill a man is the pinnacle moment when we can finally say. Yona is Strong
Mar 10, 2015 8:58 PM

Nov 2014
THAAAAAAAAT ENDING!!

Amazing episode, amazing in every aspect. Yun realising how weak he is, the four dragons and Hak fight without getting slightest injury -beside the green dragon- and the best was Yuna's aura. That shot was just incredible.

Can't believe the cliffhanger though, how on earth can I wait until next week :'( ?
HakayaMar 10, 2015 9:03 PM
Mar 10, 2015 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
Jeaha: "I'll strip! ;)"
Pirate: "But you're bleeding everywhere!! :("
----------------
wtfffffff was that ending ugh
dickface is back!
Yona you've become so strong! Don't fall for his shit!
Mar 10, 2015 9:42 PM
Jan 2015
good episode, a solid 7/10
Mar 10, 2015 9:50 PM

Aug 2008
Definitely the best episode so far. Great climax and ending to the Kumji arc.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 10, 2015 9:52 PM

Oct 2009
OMG! I love this anime so much! Yona went bamf and shot that thug! Also at the end I was like, OMGGGGGGG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cause that idiot Su-won killed her father, I hate him and there playing lovey dovey music in the background like its some romance. I wanted Yona to get away cause he wants her dead. Man I thought it was gonna be the last dragon when she bumped into someone but nooo. Can't wait for the next episode *_________* It gets better and better every episode!
Mar 10, 2015 10:09 PM

Jan 2011
Absolutely phenomenal episode.

There will have to be a season two. Respect for not rushing this to a close.
Mar 10, 2015 10:24 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit. That ending just stole the whole episode.
Mar 10, 2015 11:54 PM

Jan 2011
Now that is the kind of episode that makes it tough to get to sleep at night. I literally came up out of my chair for the arrow shot, and then that last 15 seconds....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 11, 2015 1:07 AM

Feb 2011
Tyrel said:
Holy shit. That ending just stole the whole episode.

So true, Yona and Su-Won got united, I was like, OMG,OMG, I really want to see the next episode already. :)
Seriously why the anime is reaching to it's end of the season when it's getting so interesting: we really need a second season and pronto!!!
Mar 11, 2015 1:17 AM
Oct 2014
can I point out that the OST really made the episode? Especially when Yona was aiming at Kumji :O the ending too!!! can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Mar 11, 2015 1:48 AM

Jan 2013
Oh wow, wasn't expecting that ending.
I never thought that they would meet until the day of the final battle or something.
Mar 11, 2015 1:50 AM

Mar 2013
Soo-Won better get his dick stamped on in the next episode. I'm not here for this if Yona doesn't kill him.
Mar 11, 2015 3:30 AM

Mar 2013
Waaah I'm so proud of Yona! Such an amazing episode but the ending tho, i'm expecting it would finally be the 4th dragon but it was Soo-won holy shit!
Mar 11, 2015 3:55 AM

May 2013
Don't tell me that they'll end the anime by introducing the fourth dragon, I would be so mad if that happens and my score will decrease //biased much

Anyways, dat Yona stare and the end. It was little rushed because its kinda different from the manga.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 11, 2015 4:39 AM
May 2014
SweetCoconut said:
Don't tell me that they'll end the anime by introducing the fourth dragon, I would be so mad if that happens and my score will decrease //biased much

Anyways, dat Yona stare and the end. It was little rushed because its kinda different from the manga.

No reason to get mad, because there isn't many places they can end the season. :)
Hopefully they come to their senses and continues with another 2-cour straight after.

Nah, there doesn't seem to be alot of noticeable differences. I'd be willing to forgive
small changes considering how faithful they've been so far.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 11, 2015 4:59 AM

May 2013
Her eyes full of bloodlust was just attractive. It even reached Kumji while also being shot in a quite far distance.

That cliffhanger tho. Things are really going smoothly.
Mar 11, 2015 5:51 AM

Mar 2012
Awesome.

I really hope for a sequel, it seems like there's still so much left in this story, at least in my opinion.
Finally their fate connects again. I'm so hyped right now *_*
b1GZZMar 11, 2015 5:54 AM
Mar 11, 2015 6:13 AM

Aug 2013
HuaXue said:
I need the full ver of the ED theme asap.

^^^^^^^ ALL OF MY YES

Kurusu Sho---- I mean, Yellow (shota) dragon, come out come out wherever you are ~
Mar 11, 2015 7:04 AM
Jun 2014
Awesome ending! I thought that man would be the last dragon
instead of Soo-Won.
Poor Jae-Ha, luckily he was saved in a very cool way by Yona.

Mar 11, 2015 7:58 AM

Jun 2008
Poisun said:
OMG! I love this anime so much! Yona went bamf and shot that thug! Also at the end I was like, OMGGGGGGG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cause that idiot Su-won killed her father, I hate him and there playing lovey dovey music in the background like its some romance. I wanted Yona to get away cause he wants her dead. Man I thought it was gonna be the last dragon when she bumped into someone but nooo. Can't wait for the next episode *_________* It gets better and better every episode!

straggy said:
Soo-Won better get his dick stamped on in the next episode. I'm not here for this if Yona doesn't kill him.

Don´t judge Soon-Won so fast. Wait. and if you´re able to...read the manga.
Also IMO to those who are curious about the last Dragon the blondie one in the opening that resembles a kiddo....read the manga....he is the BEST dragon of all.

Barion-Zara said:

Let the MAL rank raise more and more :P

It deserves it, its so underrated!

Best ep so far! I honestly love all characters in this show!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 11, 2015 8:37 AM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Can't wait for next week.

I love that the MAL score is almost in the 8s now and once we hit the end of this season, it'll rise even more.
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Mar 11, 2015 10:54 AM

May 2014
Nice fighting scenes. Though I think it's lame they use "nobody gonna die" strategy.

Damn, I never expected Kumiji to killed by Yona-chan. I mean that arrow hit him right in the heart. That's what I call one kill shot. LOL

Anyways, that cliffhanger in the end. I never expected this to happen. Damn, I am exciting for next ep. Yona standing in front of Su-Yon, the man that killed her father. I really want to know her reaction. ^^

What I liked most were the additional soundtrack in the end that went so well with the ending theme. I mean they made the scene so dramatic. In addition, the other new OST were also very beautiful. I had to say the OST of this anime is very good. Classical, adventurous and beautiful.
Mar 11, 2015 10:57 AM

May 2014
abyss333 said:
HOLY YONA! that perfect shot!

WTF is SuuWon doing here? did this happen in the manga? scared that the anime might be rushin to the endin with only 2 eps left. wat bout the 4th dragon???

I guess they will keep him for the next season if it comes at all. :P Sorry to dissapoint, but there will be no yellow dragon in 2 ep. unfortunately .
Mar 11, 2015 10:59 AM

Jun 2013
Orulyon said:
Don´t judge Soon-Won so fast.

I don't think it was necessarily a judgement, but seeing as Soo Won stuck a sword through her father and let him die a slow and painful death (bleeding out), you would think that it would be justice to avenge her the memory of her father by ending him.

It still strikes me ass odd that people still ship Soo Won and Yona. I mean, Soo Won is an interesting character, but how the hell could Yona still have residual feelings for him? What, is Yona going to forget he brutally murdered her father when she is fucking him senseless?
Mar 11, 2015 11:00 AM

May 2014
JeremyC said:
That ending! Omg. There better be a second season. This is such an underrated anime on here.

Ikr, but I guess people that haven't watched this anime think it's a love/romance shoujo anime. It's sad but that's why I think it's very underrated. Because the first ep. if this series were like that. It's sad that they have judged the whole series out of a couple ep.
Mar 11, 2015 11:02 AM

Jun 2013
mangalicker94 said:
Ikr, but I guess people that haven't watched this anime think it's a love/romance shoujo anime.

Well, technically it is a romance shoujo. It's just not your typical romance shoujo.
Mar 11, 2015 11:06 AM

May 2014
Savethebestforu said:
mangalicker94 said:
Ikr, but I guess people that haven't watched this anime think it's a love/romance shoujo anime.

Well, technically it is a romance shoujo. It's just not your typical romance shoujo.

Ikr. That's what I am talking about. The first couple of ep. give you this point of view, but after her father get's killed you realize that it's much different from the typical romance shoujo anime.
Mar 11, 2015 11:06 AM

Oct 2011
Goosebumps when Yona killed KUmji

SU-WON OMFG : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mar 11, 2015 11:07 AM

Oct 2013
I would've been kind of disappointed if like, no one died such a large scale fight so props to Yona for staying true to that scene in the OP.

But more importantly, DAT CLIFFHANGER.
Mar 11, 2015 11:16 AM

Jun 2013
mangalicker94 said:
Ikr. That's what I am talking about. The first couple of ep. give you this point of view, but after her father get's killed you realize that it's much different from the typical romance shoujo anime.

The only problem I have is that the romance is really bad IMO. In that way it fails as a shoujo romance. Like, there is no development at all. Hak should honestly just give up at this point. I'd rather they do 1 out of 2 things:

A. Actually develop a realistic romantic progression between characters

B. Not focus on the romance at all (Not have any romance between characters) and just focus on the story of Yona.
Mar 11, 2015 11:19 AM

Dec 2014
That final scene was like "OMG Soo-won??". As usual, I'm so excited for the next episode!!! Can't wait! This anime just keeps on getting better and better! Ughh.. 2 episodes to go -_- I want more episodes!!

Mar 11, 2015 11:45 AM

Jun 2008
Savethebestforu said:
Orulyon said:
Don´t judge Soon-Won so fast.

I don't think it was necessarily a judgement, but seeing as Soo Won stuck a sword through her father and let him die a slow and painful death (bleeding out), you would think that it would be justice to avenge her the memory of her father by ending him.

It still strikes me ass odd that people still ship Soo Won and Yona. I mean, Soo Won is an interesting character, but how the hell could Yona still have residual feelings for him? What, is Yona going to forget he brutally murdered her father when she is fucking him senseless?

Firstly I do not disagree with you and that is precisely the reason why I ship her with Hak, because I find it hard to forget that he indeed killed her dad. If it was me I would stab him to death for revenge, but then we're talking about FICTION.
Honestly we should not think "why people ship that" because its a matter of liking and we´re all different. I used to wonder why psycho and yandere characters have so many popularity but then I gave up. All fandoms must be respected.
I love Soo-Won honestly even though he is an anti-hero and does wrong things to obtain his goal of making an united strong kingdom for the sake of the people, a thing that Yona's father was unable to do leaving the kingdom defenseless being attacked and starving. He was so wrong in killing the king but he is a brilliant king doing things for the sake of the kingdom which we have to consider.
These are anime characters, just because people ship Yona x Soo-Won (my second ship actually) doesnt mean they would ship them in real life (most likely not, I would probably wouldnt). Its not the first case to happen actually in anime is recurrent. Lets see Fairy Tail where the most canon couple are
That is the Forgiveness power in anime: you forgive all the shit your bff/ex-lover/bro did as long as he shows regret, guilt or reveal his great honored goal etc.
I will tell you why people love these ships...its ANGST. Welcome to anime troupes, the more angst it has, the more people will ship it, lol!:D
OrulyonMar 11, 2015 12:39 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 11, 2015 11:47 AM

Jul 2009
shit gonna hit the fan
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 11, 2015 11:52 AM

Jul 2011
Didn't think she would actually do it...I thought Yan would be so scared that he would just run off leaving Jeaha alive and everyone lives happily ever after :o
Mar 11, 2015 12:06 PM
May 2014
Orulyon said:
snip

I guess you could say there's a spoiler in there.
Further note about it:
konatachan80Mar 11, 2015 12:09 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 11, 2015 12:56 PM

Sep 2011
Oh shit, that cliffhanger.
Mar 11, 2015 1:13 PM

Jun 2008
I ship Yona x Hak, but awwww Yun getting protective of Yona (and also realizing he was powerless to protect her) is so adorable.

Yona has very good aim, perhaps the Hiryuu blood in her helped.

When she was walking around by herself at the end, I was expecting her to run into Kumji's wife and children or something, and having to deal with the fact that she killed someone's father. But this is much more intense!

I'm wondering now if we'll even get to meet the yellow dragon before the end of the season....
Mar 11, 2015 5:56 PM

Jun 2014
I was sooooo looking forward to the part where Yona shoots Kumji, let me tell you I am NOT disappointed with how it was adapted. A+ to Studio Perriot.

I was also looking forward to the last part of the episode (if any anime-only fans were curious, yes that does indeed happen in the manga). The way that music mixed with the ending was absolutely perfect, it sounded gorgeous (it was so perfect that I'm wondering if it's the actual beginning of the full song? I hope so...)

So happy with this and I'm also really sad that there are only two episodes left ;-;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2015 6:41 PM

Jun 2013
Orulyon said:
Honestly we should not think "why people ship that" because its a matter of liking and we´re all different. I used to wonder why psycho and yandere characters have so many popularity but then I gave up. All fandoms must be respected.
I love Soo-Won honestly even though he is an anti-hero and does wrong things to obtain his goal of making an united strong kingdom for the sake of the people, a thing that Yona's father was unable to do leaving the kingdom defenseless being attacked and starving. He was so wrong in killing the king but he is a brilliant king doing things for the sake of the kingdom which we have to consider.
These are anime characters, just because people ship Yona x Soo-Won (my second ship actually) doesnt mean they would ship them in real life (most likely not, I would probably wouldnt). Its not the first case to happen actually in anime is recurrent. Lets see Fairy Tail where the most canon couple are
That is the Forgiveness power in anime: you forgive all the shit your bff/ex-lover/bro did as long as he shows regret, guilt or reveal his great honored goal etc.
I will tell you why people love these ships...its ANGST. Welcome to anime troupes, the more angst it has, the more people will ship it, lol!:D

Oh I totally understand that we have to differentiate fiction from reality. Some of my favorite anime characters are terrible people that murder for amusement (Kirei, Makishima, ect.) I don't believe the CG comparison is very accurate, because
I definitely believe Soo Won is one of the more interesting characters from what we've been shown of him, but it reminds me too much of Tower of God with
. It paints Yona as being a weaker person for holding onto feelings for her father's murderer. It doesn't mean I want Soo Won to die for what he did, but for the good of her character (IMO) I think it's paramount that she drop her infatuation with him.

This is sort of off-topic and I haven't read the manga, but this is what I think would be a cool development. Call me a lover of tragic stories, but I almost hope her weakness for Soo Won forces her to learn a hard lesson in the way of Soo Won killing Hak. The guy will always be 2nd place in Yona's heart anyway but he is still a dear person to her. I believe this story is too light-hearted for something like that to happen, but it would be a really amazing development to harden Yona even more.
SavethebestforuMar 11, 2015 6:47 PM
Mar 11, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2008
Savethebestforu said:

Oh I totally understand that we have to differentiate fiction from reality. Some of my favorite anime characters are terrible people that murder for amusement (Kirei, Makishima, ect.) I don't believe the CG comparison is very accurate, because
I definitely believe Soo Won is one of the more interesting characters from what we've been shown of him, but it reminds me too much of Tower of God with
. It paints Yona as being a weaker person for holding onto feelings for her father's murderer. It doesn't mean I want Soo Won to die for what he did, but for the good of her character (IMO) I think it's paramount that she drop her infatuation with him.

This is sort of off-topic and I haven't read the manga, but this is what I think would be a cool development. Call me a lover of tragic stories, but I almost hope her weakness for Soo Won forces her to learn a hard lesson in the way of Soo Won killing Hak. I believe this story is too light-hearted for something like that to happen, but it would be a really amazing development to harden Yona even more.

lol you're talking to a lover of tragic villains, so I understand you a bit (although I usually dislike when they kill just for amusement, I prefer when they have deep reasons to kill):D
I actually believe that Yona does not love Soo Won romantically anymore but she loves Hak without realizing it yet. What I think that still lingers in her is other kind of love that its the same love Hak had for Soo Won: the fact that they're childhood friends almost raised as siblings (in the manga Hak & Soo Won have an entire chapter dedicated to their childhood and you can see their relationship is as stronger as their relationship with Yona, they were like brothers). That love/affection is as stronger, or even stronger than a romantic love IMO.

Well, lol, no I dont think any of the guys will die, this is a shoujo after all, but if someone might have a death flag I bet it would be
However if you enjoy tragedy be sure to check the manga because King Hiryuu and his Yellow Dragon were probably the only time in the whole manga that made me get teary. Tragedy at best and unfortunately the anime will not cover it ;__;
Also about Yona, unfortunately shoujo girls never get too strong if you know what I mean, that is why all my fav girls are actually from shonen because they are able to become even stronger than their male counterparts. Still the very positive thing here in Yona is that she is being portrayed rather realistic, which makes me love her because sometimes its also nice to see some character developping slowly instead of becomeing a badass in two episodes in a very unrealistic way, lol. She is strong in her own way much like if the same thing happened to a real girl that is probably how things would have gone: an ordinary person that has to practice hard to become a skilled archer, a crybaby that slowly developped coping methods to deal with her pain and to become stronger. So...I love Yona and her "love" for Soo-Won I dont find it just a weakness but also a strenght:)
OrulyonMar 11, 2015 7:13 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 11, 2015 8:13 PM

Jul 2012
WAHHHHH!

SHE FINALLY SHOT HER ARROW DURING A FIGHT! AND AT THAT, SHE SHOT DOWN THE MAIN GUY! THE LOOK IN HER EYES *.* AND THE DRAMATIC PAUSE <3 I'M HOPING THAT THEY ALL SAW HER SHOOT DOWN THE GUY THOUGH. o:

THE ENDING WAS SO UNEXPECTED. LIKE WHAT. OUT OF NOWHERE.

I REALLY HOPE THEY AREN'T GOING TO FINISH THIS SERIES IN TWO EPISODES, ESPECIALLY WITH HOW THEY ENDED THIS EPISODE. THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY FINISH THE ENTIRE SERIES WITH TWO EPISODES WHEN THEY MADE YONA AND THE OTHER DUDE MEET AGAIN.

ON A SIDE NOTE, I HOPE SHE DOESN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM (AGAIN). -.-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

*excuse the all caps, just couldn't hold in the emotions
Mar 11, 2015 8:38 PM
Aug 2013
OMFG OMFG WHAT WAS THAT? SH*T man , the scene with her red hair then mooving slowly to her face and eyes and when she shot the arrow straight to to heart.

BUT THE LAST SCENE was SO UNEXPECTED, I first thought it was a new dragon that she was gonna meet by coincidence then IT WENT JUST WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG I CANT WAIT!
Mar 11, 2015 9:38 PM

Jul 2009
No seriously this anime has so many likable characters (Shin-ha! Hak!) but dat damn squirrel yo. Best mascot character lol. Go Ao!!!
Mar 11, 2015 11:11 PM
Jun 2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW That ending...W....T....F... I would have never imagined that would ever happen. This series just leaped into a completely different direction than I was thinking.
Mar 12, 2015 12:48 AM

Jun 2013
Orulyon said:
lol you're talking to a lover of tragic villains, so I understand you a bit (although I usually dislike when they kill just for amusement, I prefer when they have deep reasons to kill):D

Yeah, I love all kinds of villains as long as they are complex characters. Kirei finding out he's a sadist after he's felt nothing his whole life was really interesting. The, you have Makishima Shougo killing people for a righteous cause, but deep down he had lost sight of his end goal and just enjoyed killing IMO.

I actually believe that Yona does not love Soo Won romantically anymore but she loves Hak without realizing it yet.

I feel like this is the way that the show is heading, but I don't even think they would be a good fit IMO. If we are to assume that Yona takes the throne back from Soo Won, she would be one of the most important people in the history of the world. She's the red dragon, she has the unwavering loyalty of everyone around her, and she is the true heir to the throne. By that time she will have 4 of the fairest and most powerful beings by her side. Hak, to me, has never really been 'bout dat lyfe. He seems like he just wants to chill in his hometown when this is over and live a peaceful life. I'm probably going to be in the minority, but I hope they don't go the "Yona realizes her feelings for Hak" route. If she hasn't by now, then it's much more realistic that she never will. Maybe they should add in another love interest for Yona near the end and Hak finds another girl. Just an example.

What I think that still lingers in her is other kind of love that its the same love Hak had for Soo Won: the fact that they're childhood friends almost raised as siblings (in the manga Hak & Soo Won have an entire chapter dedicated to their childhood and you can see their relationship is as stronger as their relationship with Yona, they were like brothers). That love/affection is as stronger, or even stronger than a romantic love IMO.

I can agree with you here. I guess the bond they created growing up together will always linger with Yona, no matter how far he has fallen in her mind. You just have to wonder, though. Does she has the resolve to take his life?

Well, lol, no I dont think any of the guys will die, this is a shoujo after all, but if someone might have a death flag I bet it would be

Yeah, haha. I don't expect this to happen either. It's just my creative mind wandering off and trying to imagine this show with my favorite genres. I still think it would be interesting if Soo-Won were to kill one of the dragons or something. I know this is a shoujo, but the dragons seem more detached from the story than Yona, Hak, and Soo-won. I don't think one of their deaths is impossible.

Also about Yona, unfortunately shoujo girls never get too strong if you know what I mean, that is why all my fav girls are actually from shonen because they are able to become even stronger than their male counterparts. Still the very positive thing here in Yona is that she is being portrayed rather realistic, which makes me love her because sometimes its also nice to see some character developping slowly instead of becomeing a badass in two episodes in a very unrealistic way, lol. She is strong in her own way much like if the same thing happened to a real girl that is probably how things would have gone: an ordinary person that has to practice hard to become a skilled archer, a crybaby that slowly developped coping methods to deal with her pain and to become stronger. So...I love Yona and her "love" for Soo-Won I dont find it just a weakness but also a strenght:)

I also am enjoying Yona's character as well. I usually stay away from shounen altogether these days with the exception of HxH, but you are right about girls being portrayed as weak in other shows. The continued bond with Soo-won is alright considering he's a really good character, but I just don't like it when characters hold onto obsessions with other characters to drive the story (see Slaine from A/Z). I guess the difference in this show being that the main conflict is about her feelings about Soo-Won.

Inugirlz said:
No seriously this anime has so many likable characters (Shin-ha! Hak!) but dat damn squirrel yo. Best mascot character lol. Go Ao!!!

Taking a break from the A/Z threads I see. It's nice to remember what a sane thread is supposed to look like sometimes.
Mar 12, 2015 1:30 AM
Sep 2013
Whoa, that was an awesome episode!! The animation was perfect again! And that OST that came at the ending gave me the chills...in a good way!!!! :D
Mar 12, 2015 6:06 AM

Jul 2013
this episode was seriously flawless and that cliffhanger O_O

i got chills listening the ost at the end. i can't wait till the ost comes out next week.

it'll be disappointing if there's no 2nd season.

the mal rating skyrocketed with this episode
orchidorkMar 12, 2015 6:12 AM
Mar 12, 2015 6:46 AM
Sep 2013
I like the second opening so much.I usually tend to skip openings in animes but with ANY I have to watch it everytime a new episode comes out.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2015

374 by perseii »»
Apr 8, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2014

138 by Seraschi »»
Apr 6, 1:42 PM

Poll: » should i keep watching????

Tamar5858 - Jul 31, 2022

20 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 3, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2015

146 by nyaasar »»
Mar 21, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2015

148 by WolfWood37 »»
Feb 9, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.