Forums
New
Would you get married?
Yes
84.2%
No
15.8%
405 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jan 24, 2017 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
Why would I care about who people fuck/marry?
Jan 24, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2012
I don't agree with it. I don't disagree with it. There are absolutely no pros or cons to it other than preference, so it's not like there's a need to advocate for or oppose it.
Jan 24, 2017 8:08 AM

Jun 2016
It's up to you who you want to marry so I don't see a point in actively agreeing or disagreeing with it really.It's more of a matter of liking the idea of it or not.

And if a dude who likes watching white women getting stuffed with black dudes' weiners complains to me about someone marrying a person of another color then I'll call him a hypocrite any day of the week, and unfortunately there's a significant amount of people like this.
Jan 24, 2017 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
No. I want to keep my Aryan master race pure. I don't want my son to have other filthy blood.
Jan 24, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2016
This question can not be serious, lol
Jun 6, 2017 6:10 PM

May 2010
It's probably not ideal from a statistical prospective, but I don't think there's anything fundamentally wrong with it.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Jun 6, 2017 7:09 PM

May 2010
MashuuSumisu said:
byakugami said:
It's probably not ideal from a statistical prospective, but I don't think there's anything fundamentally wrong with it.

Can you explain why it probably isn't ideal statistically?
I've heard they have higher divorce rates. Not sure if that's true or not.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Jun 6, 2017 7:16 PM

Dec 2015
Considering that I come from a country that are pretty xenophobic when it comes to skin color (like black) I understand when you say that many parents today are against interracial marriage. I personally though don't mind it at all, even if it were my child.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 6, 2017 7:26 PM
Mar 2017
Yes and something's obviously wrong with you if you're against it.
Jun 6, 2017 7:38 PM

May 2014
as someone who is a product of interracial copulation, yes.
Click my sig
Jun 7, 2017 8:46 AM

Jun 2016
Lets spice things up a bit.

Prelude

And there we have once again another of those classic questions which you can only lose the very moment you answer it making an idiot of yourself (yes this is an insult but with arguments). This is not a simple case of yes or no/ either or.

But before we start:
Mixing is an agression to identity. Who cares you can say. Its easy to do that though cause this agression happens on the next organisational level. I will therefore raise this question out of its individualist perspective where most of us dont care at all and discuss it on the level where it tends to escalate: the pro contra race. + I later edited and added the level of pro contra culture. Even if nobody sais “intercultural marriage”. The the effects and conclusions could be the similar but the borders we need to draw wouldn’t necessary be the same as things can get more complicated with cultures (thank god). And of course both aspects would compete against each other (cultural vs racial diversity).

Do you agree with interracial marriage?

If you answer with an unconditional yes, you basically answer it with a no. An unconditional mixing of races today would lead to the disappearance of races tomorrow. Thus your own yes of today would deny the possibility of future generations to experience interracial marriage. Which is one thing and many people wouldn’t mind that. But maybe they should.
(Btw, you also just have declared war against all small and weak communities on the planet. Congratulations :D.)

But we also need to see why most of us miss this: nobody has exactly defined the value of this diversity for our species yet.

Just saying so you are aware where your choice leads and in which context it is put nowadays.

An unconditional no then again brings up the classic issues of isolation. The concentration of traits especially the negative ones (like in inbreeding) and the lack of information flow. The motivation behind the no is usually the desire to maintain that identity. But you have to face it: a certain degree of mixing helps to maintain this identity helps to refresh and enrich that identity and can help to change and better. And places where different identities collide are a places of innovation and new ideas. They can be very valuable for a community.

My opinion:

To really be able to answer this question there are many things we don’t know, Things we would need to define and research. Where we can draw the lines and say: till here change is good, from here on change starts to benefit less, and from here on it only harms.

How much mixing can a racial/cultural homogenous community can allow itself before it becomes an aggression to its identity? How much benefit can a community gain from it?

What is the value of our cultural and racial identity and diversity for us individuals, for our communities and us species? How much diversity do we need /can we afford?

And then comes a few other stuff, to mess up everything:

The relevance of mixed marriage for the pro/contra race discussion (does it matter at all?)
-Many assume that racial traits are a sole function of genetics. How far do other factors contribute to these traits?
-We completely assume that the degree of mixing is solely in our hands. What if there are biological mechanisms which over the curse of time evolved to control the degree of diversity for a species. (evolution controlling mechanisms?)
-What other aspects contribute to an aggression against identities

Scaling effects aka. math is everywhere
The impact of mixing on a population will also be a function
of population size,
of birth and death rates;
of something I would call degree of self-definition (eg dominance of the qualifying traits)
all kinds of global systemic effects
and god knows what else.
Eg.: Mixing for a small community could mean its disappearance within a few generations, while a large/dominant community shouldn’t give a fuck over a little mixing because the impact on its identity is near zero if not positive.

You see there are many many things which matter here which would require an individual case assessment for different communities. Think it through and ask yourself: do you really want to answer this question with a simple yes or no? If you do that I think chances are high you will be extremely arrogant towards someone somewhere on this planet.

PS: tldr? don't read? don't comment
PSS: If you think I am a racist go back and read again :D.
XAnima13XJun 7, 2017 8:55 AM
Jun 7, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2014
XAnima13X said:

Prelude

And there we have once again another of those classic questions which you can only lose the very moment you answer it making an idiot of yourself (yes this is an insult but with arguments). This is not a simple case of yes or no/ either or.

But before we start:
Mixing is an agression to identity. Who cares you can say. Its easy to do that though cause this agression happens on the next organisational level. I will therefore raise this question out of its individualist perspective where most of us dont care at all and discuss it on the level where it tends to escalate: the pro contra race. + I later edited and added the level of pro contra culture. Even if nobody sais “intercultural marriage”. The the effects and conclusions could be the similar but the borders we need to draw wouldn’t necessary be the same as things can get more complicated with cultures (thank god). And of course both aspects would compete against each other (cultural vs racial diversity).

Do you agree with interracial marriage?

If you answer with an unconditional yes, you basically answer it with a no. An unconditional mixing of races today would lead to the disappearance of races tomorrow. Thus your own yes of today would deny the possibility of future generations to experience interracial marriage. Which is one thing and many people wouldn’t mind that. But maybe they should.
(Btw, you also just have declared war against all small and weak communities on the planet. Congratulations :D.)

But we also need to see why most of us miss this: nobody has exactly defined the value of this diversity for our species yet.

Just saying so you are aware where your choice leads and in which context it is put nowadays.

An unconditional no then again brings up the classic issues of isolation. The concentration of traits especially the negative ones (like in inbreeding) and the lack of information flow. The motivation behind the no is usually the desire to maintain that identity. But you have to face it: a certain degree of mixing helps to maintain this identity helps to refresh and enrich that identity and can help to change and better. And places where different identities collide are a places of innovation and new ideas. They can be very valuable for a community.

My opinion:

To really be able to answer this question there are many things we don’t know, Things we would need to define and research. Where we can draw the lines and say: till here change is good, from here on change starts to benefit less, and from here on it only harms.

How much mixing can a racial/cultural homogenous community can allow itself before it becomes an aggression to its identity? How much benefit can a community gain from it?

What is the value of our cultural and racial identity and diversity for us individuals, for our communities and us species? How much diversity do we need /can we afford?

And then comes a few other stuff, to mess up everything:

The relevance of mixed marriage for the pro/contra race discussion (does it matter at all?)
-Many assume that racial traits are a sole function of genetics. How far do other factors contribute to these traits?
-We completely assume that the degree of mixing is solely in our hands. What if there are biological mechanisms which over the curse of time evolved to control the degree of diversity for a species. (evolution controlling mechanisms?)
-What other aspects contribute to an aggression against identities

Scaling effects aka. math is everywhere
The impact of mixing on a population will also be a function
of population size,
of birth and death rates;
of something I would call degree of self-definition (eg dominance of the qualifying traits)
all kinds of global systemic effects
and god knows what else.
Eg.: Mixing for a small community could mean its disappearance within a few generations, while a large/dominant community shouldn’t give a fuck over a little mixing because the impact on its identity is near zero if not positive.

You see there are many many things which matter here which would require an individual case assessment for different communities. Think it through and ask yourself: do you really want to answer this question with a simple yes or no? If you do that I think chances are high you will be extremely arrogant towards someone somewhere on this planet.

PS: tldr? don't read? don't comment
PSS: If you think I am a racist go back and read again :D.

It's all quite analytical but don't you think it is well beyond exaggerated and generalized?
I think you took the very simple question "Do you agree on two people of different races to marry?" to an astonishing hyperbolated degree.

The question wasn't "Do you agree on letting every race on Earth mixing themselves?".

Interesting concepts you brought up though.
Jun 7, 2017 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
why wouldn't I be? I don't give a fuck what people do and who they marry, and moreover, I don't give a fuck about race when it comes to personal attraction.
Jun 7, 2017 10:27 AM

Jun 2015
spuukiebuugi said:
why wouldn't I be? I don't give a fuck what people do and who they marry, and moreover, I don't give a fuck about race when it comes to personal attraction.
But you told me that I couldn't marry my lover???

Jun 7, 2017 10:29 AM

Jun 2017
I don't see why it should matter?

My parents wouldn't care though. And neither would I.
Jun 7, 2017 10:30 AM
Feb 2016
XAnima13X I'm reading your post right now and loving it
AAA+++

All trolling aside (sorry for calling you people groids), we have got to cherish and respect race.

If you end race you're ending basically everything you know.
You would be erasing the entirety of human history and what makes us unique and HUMAN in the first place.
Earlier in the car I was having a talk with my okaa about race and how we must preserve and protect it.
I went on to tell her how the only reason certain things exist, such as Japanese culture, is because of the people who settled on that land and created those things.
If you were to open borders in Japan and encourage race-mixing then the Japanese and everything we as otaku know and love would DISAPPEAR or change on a fundamental level because the only thing that makes those things uniquely Japanese are because of the subconscious minds and lived experiences of those people.

Globalism and extreme liberalism (denying that race exists, calling sex and gender constructs) would lead to the end of all the beautiful European and Asian art, media, culture, EVERYTHING.

If you want anime to exist in 50 years then JUST SAY NO TO GLOBALISM AND RACE DENIAL
Jun 7, 2017 12:10 PM

Sep 2014
As someone who is half/half race, I'd say I agree with it :)
Jun 7, 2017 12:34 PM

Mar 2017
Not agreeing with that is actually the less
common situation.
My opinion is that I don`t really care about it.
It doesn`t hurt me or anything, so go for it.
Jun 7, 2017 7:33 PM

Mar 2008
The idealistic sentiment is that people should be free with their choices, but there's also the fear that we might lose something of value if we change that which contributes to a culture's uniqueness. I don't think either sentiment should be ignored, so the question is, "will something of value be lost?" It's up to the society to determine what's at stake and decide what's important to them.
Jun 7, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2014
Sure.

Let people marry whoever they wanna marry. Plus mix babies usually end up being beautiful af

Jun 7, 2017 8:33 PM

Aug 2011
Why Necro this topic?
I don't get it.
^_^
Jun 8, 2017 2:49 AM

Jun 2016
NostalgiaDrive94 said:
XAnima13X said:

It's all quite analytical but don't you think it is well beyond exaggerated and generalized?
I think you took the very simple question "Do you agree on two people of different races to marry?" to an astonishing hyperbolated degree.

The question wasn't "Do you agree on letting every race on Earth mixing themselves?".
Interesting concepts you brought up though.

First of all thank you for reading :D.

Hmm did I overcomplicated it? I think I did it and that it was necessary to do that. Why?

- Because the world IS complicated. But what is really terrible is that in this complicated world people simply pick a side without any consideration. They position themselves to conflicts they dont even see. This ignorance and arrogance is extremly dangerous for all of us. Therfore I find it necesseary to remind everyone again and again of the complexity of this world. I generalizing here too, but that is nothing compared to the degree of generalisation other people do, when unconditionally pick a side.
(medium reason)

-This question has a role in a very serious political War we are witnessing in our times. The answeres to such a simple question can be easily abused to direct people into positions. (minor reason)

-The main reason "I" made things complicated though is that I wanted to show both sides point. If I keep things simple I will automaticaly be onesided, favoring yes.

If you take a look on most yes answeres you will see that they argue out of a personal, individualistic perspective. For our individual life a NO would have a bigger restricting effect a Yes gives more freedom.
Yet the potential threat interratial mixing could have (If its relevant at all) doesnt refer to individuals but to ethnical, racial, cultural identities/communities . And that agression will be only visible after many generations. What is the damage you will recieve if I take away your culture or your ability to be different. And what is the price our species would have to pay for that?
This is brutally complicated.

We have here basicaly a clash of two positions thinking in completly different time scales (now/short term human life vs future/ centuries, millenias) and in different organisation levels (individuum vs. communities/cultures). And I have to portray this if I want a correct discussion.

Vosgy said:
Why Necro this topic?
I don't get it.

Its too actual :D. Also the laundry thread got locked.

GiveMeTheCrown said:
As someone who is half/half race, I'd say I agree with it :)

Would you like future generations in lets say 2000 years experience the merits and joys of an interratial family?

Jun 8, 2017 3:24 PM

May 2013
Sure, why not
There's nothing wrong with it

Jun 8, 2017 3:27 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, I think it's OK, I don't see the point in banning that anyway, or else people will just live together "in sin" if they could, or screw or whatever.
Jun 8, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2007
Hell no. Italians master race.

Jun 12, 2017 9:18 AM

Oct 2016
I completely disagree. Depending on the country your kids will have hard life.
My parents are so happy because I'm marrying someone from my religion. My mother would die if I married a Muslim or Catholic or whoever. I don't exaggerate when I say woman will live through hell if she marries a Muslim in MNE. They don't believe in : you are you and I'm me; they want you to convert to their religion completely. My best friend hanged herself after she married her Muslim boyfriend after 2 years of going out. He pretended to be sweet and understanding and told her he didn't mind her being Serbian. And then she had to forget who she was. Which killed her. I'm still not over her death. I guess you are right that I am bitter a bit. Sometimes it haunts me. And she's not the only one. Too many young women died. Do whatever you want anywhere else, I don't care.
Jul 23, 2017 4:05 PM

May 2017
Race is bullshit to begin with, of course interracial marriage is okay.
Jul 23, 2017 4:10 PM

Feb 2015
SilverSkies said:

Classifying things is bullshit,... Okay....
Jul 23, 2017 4:35 PM

May 2017
Felix said:
SilverSkies said:

Classifying things is bullshit,... Okay....

But it literally is, that way of classifying things is honestly too vague for words. ethnicities? Those exist. The definition most people have of race is based of physical attributes, but things are VERY blurred when you look at physical attributes.

Both my parents are white, I'm white, but I often get confused for being Asian due to inheriting my mother's somewhat narrow eyes, and inheriting the facial structure of my father (Who has Eastern European roots). Does having more Asian features make me Asian? Seeing as race is based on physical attributes.

Even skin colour is very subtle, there are many different shades, where do we draw the line at who is what race? Someone from India will look vastly different from someone from South-Korea, both dark skinned and light skinned Asians are lumped in the same category.
Jul 23, 2017 4:45 PM

Jun 2016
No, I don't agree with it. I think people should keep to their own kind. What people don't realize about "diversity" is that intermixing will destroy it and we'll all be the same, which is exactly what global elites want. They want a unified slave race that's 100% obedient because they don't have any culture to call their own.
Jul 25, 2017 3:49 AM

Apr 2013
Lost_Viking said:
No, I don't agree with it. I think people should keep to their own kind. What people don't realize about "diversity" is that intermixing will destroy it and we'll all be the same, which is exactly what global elites want. They want a unified slave race that's 100% obedient because they don't have any culture to call their own.

No, I don't agree with it. I think people should keep to their own kind.

Which is exactly what's happening: homo sapiens breeding with homo sapiens.

What people don't realize about "diversity" is that intermixing will destroy it and we'll all be the same,

So reproduction among a more genetically diverse gene pool reduces diversity?

which is exactly what global elites want. They want a unified slave race that's 100% obedient because they don't have any culture to call their own.

Young and old black, white, asian people are falling in love with each other because...of a world wide conspiracy to turn us into slaves? Are you even trying?

Ah I get it, it's satire! Right?
Jul 25, 2017 4:08 AM

Apr 2017
The whole race-concept is a social construct anyway. A lot of people are probably in "interracial" marriages without knowing it... or they are "interracially" single...

Makes me think of this video.

Jul 25, 2017 9:11 AM
Jul 2017
You can't help who you fall in love with.

But then at the same time, I hate it when women intentionally look for foreigners to date because they believe that foreigners can give them all the material things they could ever want.

Same thing goes when I hear foreigners say that women from our country make good housewives because they're good at cleaning and don't complain much.
Jul 25, 2017 9:14 AM
Dec 2011
I would have to say no since majority of the half-breeds out there are ugly.
Jul 26, 2017 9:42 AM

Jun 2015
Mostly no.

Its so easy to say "yes" for 15 years old anime watchers lol.
weebs
Jul 26, 2017 9:46 AM
Feb 2016
For fuck sake, how long is this topic going to go on?

Jul 26, 2017 9:48 AM

Jun 2016
NudeBear said:

So you're someone who believes that "we're" all the same. While I agree there should be equal opportunities/responsibilities for everyone, biologically this is wrong. Mixed raced people are fucked if they end up needing bone marrow transplants and are more prone to physical and mental illnesses in general.

NudeBear said:

I'm primarily referring to CULTURAL diversity, but even in the case of genetic diversity you have dominant vs recessive genes: if you have a dominant gene like black hair or brown eyes you're less likely to be born with blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes since those are all recessive.

NudeBear said:
Young and old black, white, asian people are falling in love with each other because...of a world wide conspiracy to turn us into slaves? Are you even trying?

It's happened before: Australia and Brazil both tried to "whiten" native aboriginal populations, black Africans from the Congo are outbreeding and forcibly assimilating the bushmen of southern Africa, Japanese outbred and forcibly assimilated the Ainu, Crusaders wiped out entire pagan groups in the Baltic during the Crusades, and now of course you have nonwhite refugees and migrants flooding Europe. I wouldn't call it a "conspiracy", it's just that people are too ignorant to realize what's going on and are then powerless when they find out and finally speak out because of "hate speech" laws.
Jul 26, 2017 10:11 AM

Aug 2014
I dont have any problem with people who want to marry someone outside their race, even though the majority of people prefer to marry within their race, some people actually have a preference to outside it.
However i disagree with forced interracial propaganda, like when some people start to lie and spread propaganda pieces about it.
Jul 26, 2017 10:34 AM

Feb 2010
Lost_Viking said:
Mixed raced people are more prone to physical and mental illnesses in general.

<- is mixed and have only gotten super sick twice in my life. (and the second time was due to getting bitten)

no i'm calling BS on that

take your racist nazi sciences back to 1800
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 26, 2017 10:49 AM

Apr 2017
Dr-Eyes said:
I dont have any problem with people who want to marry someone outside their race, even though the majority of people prefer to marry within their race, some people actually have a preference to outside it.
However i disagree with forced interracial propaganda, like when some people start to lie and spread propaganda pieces about it.

Don't you think people prefer to marry people they fall in love with rather than marry people who belong to a certain "race"? What propaganda? What lies?
Jul 26, 2017 6:35 PM

Oct 2016
I've always dated inter-racially so no I don't care about it all..

Lost_Viking said:
Mixed raced people are more prone to physical and mental illnesses in general.

You can "google" and find enough nonsensical articles to prove what you believe in but the truth is when children are of mixed race, they are genetically diversified so they have less chance of inheriting diseases that are shared by a couple belonging to the same race.
Jul 26, 2017 6:45 PM
Jul 2017
Something something Iq, something something muh racism.
Not like anybody cares about what a bunch of weaboo niggers think.
It's the usual patter with anime boards. Theyre full of comunists and hippies.
Jul 26, 2017 7:44 PM

Sep 2012
lmfaooooo everyone ITT just got btfo

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jul 26, 2017 10:11 PM

Apr 2013
Lost_Viking said:
NudeBear said:

So you're someone who believes that "we're" all the same. While I agree there should be equal opportunities/responsibilities for everyone, biologically this is wrong. Mixed raced people are fucked if they end up needing bone marrow transplants and are more prone to physical and mental illnesses in general.

NudeBear said:

I'm primarily referring to CULTURAL diversity, but even in the case of genetic diversity you have dominant vs recessive genes: if you have a dominant gene like black hair or brown eyes you're less likely to be born with blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes since those are all recessive.

NudeBear said:

It's happened before: Australia and Brazil both tried to "whiten" native aboriginal populations, black Africans from the Congo are outbreeding and forcibly assimilating the bushmen of southern Africa, Japanese outbred and forcibly assimilated the Ainu, Crusaders wiped out entire pagan groups in the Baltic during the Crusades, and now of course you have nonwhite refugees and migrants flooding Europe. I wouldn't call it a "conspiracy", it's just that people are too ignorant to realize what's going on and are then powerless when they find out and finally speak out because of "hate speech" laws.

So saying that we're apart of the same species homo homo sapiens is exactly the same as saying we're all the same. I understand.

So a more diverse genetic pool decreases genetic diversity because recessive genes exist? Gotcha.

It's happened before: Australia and Brazil both tried to "whiten" native aboriginal populations, black Africans from the Congo are outbreeding and forcibly assimilating the bushmen of southern Africa, Japanese outbred and forcibly assimilated the Ainu, Crusaders wiped out entire pagan groups in the Baltic during the Crusades, and now of course you have nonwhite refugees and migrants flooding Europe.

So you use completely separate and unrelated historical events to support your theory that interracial marriages are a tool by "global elites" to enslave humanity. Are you sure it's not a conspiracy?

and now of course you have nonwhite refugees and migrants flooding Europe.

But what does this have to do with interracial relationships? You do know interracial relationships and "mixing" has been going on since prehistoric times, right? Again, are you sure it's not a conspiracy and that you're not in dire need of a sanity check?
Jul 26, 2017 10:26 PM

Oct 2015
There's nothing wrong about em, just let anyone marry whoever they want.
Love speaks in flowers. Truth requires thorns.
Jul 26, 2017 10:59 PM

Mar 2017
I got no beef with interracial couples. They fine to me, infact it's great because it promotes genetic diversity which is good for the species.

come, you sweet hour of death
Jul 26, 2017 11:03 PM

Jul 2017
I couldn't care less about marriage, why is this even a thought to begin with.
Jul 27, 2017 1:07 AM

Jun 2016
Fuck those 53 people who voted NO. Racist fucks, most likely.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jul 27, 2017 4:47 AM
Dec 2015
Rarusu_ said:
I have nothing against interracial relationships. I can understand parents concerns though when it comes to cultural differences there can be. If my sister would marry and move to Saudiarabia, I wouldn't be too glad.

Amen to that friend, in some cases the concern is real, not every thing is just racism, the cultural gap can be quite a challenge to jump over sometime.
Jul 27, 2017 4:54 AM

Mar 2016
Anyone can marry who they wish to marry.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» Do you like sport? ( 1 2 3 )

-miharu- - Mar 27, 2019

106 by Malkshake »»
14 minutes ago

» Global enviroment ( comments )

SyrupPastryNice - Apr 17

18 by DreamWindow »»
19 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

649 by Hitagi__Furude »»
33 minutes ago

» What is your favorite Masaaki Yuasa anime?

Sorachin - Yesterday

18 by Lost_Viking »»
55 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

19 by Lost_Viking »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.