Forum Settings
Forums

Toaru Majutsu no Heavy na Zashiki Warashi ga Kantan na Satsujinki no Konkatsu Jijou Volume 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 11:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a weird start. I guess Touma will play a sort of major role in this but the prologue showed other characters like the ones from HO, Zashiki Warashi, Jinnai Shinobum, and Misaka.

Nothing normal about their world lol...

Kinda curious to see what sort of roles they will play that connects them together. Should be amusing.
Apr 25, 2015 11:50 PM

Jan 2013
I was hoping that this would be more than one volume... it even got my spectations high during the "beach chapter" :/

Still it was quite a good read, all of them together and how they interacted with each other.
Jun 5, 2015 12:35 AM

Nov 2012
I am legitimately surprised that there is a LN by Kamachi that js06 hasn't translated yet: Killer Queen and Deep End
Feb 9, 2017 6:00 PM

Aug 2013
Shazzea said:
I am legitimately surprised that there is a LN by Kamachi that js06 hasn't translated yet: Killer Queen and Deep End

First volume was translated recently https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Killer_Queen_and_Deep_End
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.