Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 8, 2015 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, I didn't think Haimura had the guts to attack like that. And, Lol @ the character design here:

A lot of face palm moments in this meh episode. The girls were near laughable to watch except I couldn't take them seriously with their rivalries with each other. Action was okay.
Mar 8, 2015 10:38 AM

Jan 2012
Boy Moroha sure was doing astoundingly well by himself against an entire country until the end there. He even managed to expand his harem a bit if that new girl in the ed is anything to go by. Highlight this week had to be the girls changing sister argument scene though. :D
Mar 8, 2015 10:48 AM

Sep 2012
A FLICK TO THE FOREHEAD?
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 8, 2015 10:48 AM

Jun 2013
Ha, Angel made a mistake when she said " Shall i hold you?". What a funny scene!
Next week real battle comes.
Mar 8, 2015 10:56 AM

May 2013
Moroha being able to take on so many guys. He doesn't seem tired. Man I hope he's okay.
Mar 8, 2015 10:57 AM

Jul 2010
Hmm, it really was easy for Moroha to beat the A-ranks like that. Though both sides are not going with their best capabilities but it really almost seemed like child's play. It just makes it not so exciting to fight other people unless they are of the same rank.

It was nice seeing how Moroha is handling things and clearing branch by branch.
Mar 8, 2015 11:03 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Moroha took all the Russians out like a badass, I'm impressed

Episode was decent for the most part, action scenes were good and I liked the dialogue between him and the English girl

The part with the Lightning guy was weird yet funny and the scene with the girls in the changing room was hilarious....Shizuno FTW
Mar 8, 2015 11:05 AM

Dec 2014
10/10. moroha was reaaly cool in this episode. :D is it just me that moroha looked like light yagami when he interrogate that man. even though he went there to war, somehow he manage to expand his harem :D but i guess that's usual for this kind of animes :D
Mar 8, 2015 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
Damn! Nii-san is a BA :O I totally didn't expect he'd stab Bernard like that. And Dat sadistic smile XD How he was willing to be held by Angela was nice :3 I'm liking this guy more and more ^^ His swag was too strong when he said "No body wants to die" and forehead flicked that Kansai-ben chick :3 Impressive ^^

Lol'd at his facepalm seeing how Angel sleeps with the dakki makura XD Dat Ass :3 Love their interactions <3

And Man these followers are extreme as F*** O_o

I wonder what he'll remember to get out of that lightning XD
Mar 8, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2012
Lol Moroha OP. Of course he won't die from a lightning, not our MC.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 8, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2015
This episode was quite something. I initially decided to watch this anime because I thought Moroha looked really cool. I didn't expect him to be this OP though. Honestly, the guy took out all the branches way too easily. I laughed the entire time; I've never seen a battle like that.
I was kinda surprised when Moroha stabbed Bernard. His personality changed really fast. Though if you think about it, since he remembers a lot from his two past lives, he's not really a high school teenager; he's actually an adult and in this episode he sure does behave like one.
Let's see what happens next week.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 8, 2015 12:10 PM

Apr 2010
Looked to me like things where rushed but then again that's usually with these kind of adaptions.
It pretty clear that attack wont kill Moroha but the question is will it damage him.

Will his trip with Angela seems to be heading well for now.
Mar 8, 2015 12:25 PM
Apr 2014
That cliffhanger... An episode with actually thought out plot for once and they end it with a cliffhanger >.<

I mean it's obvious the MC cannot die before the final episode but they still could have ended it when they arrived in that city or after he beat those 8 who chased them.

Well. Can't change that. Really liked the change of character from Moroha. Feels a lot more like the person he is supposed to have been in the past.

On a sidenote. Who was Angela calling in the train? Seemed pretty random but because of that I doub't it was just because. Has to have some reason.
Mar 8, 2015 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
Moroha is pretty impressive by taking on so many guys like that!
Mar 8, 2015 12:33 PM

Mar 2013
It's good that he's increasing his harem during the war. lol
Mar 8, 2015 12:40 PM

Feb 2015
i really hope this doesn't turn out to be a harem. i am in love with the moroha x shizuno pairing and hope their relationship continues to develop.
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Mar 8, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2010
Moroha is fucking OP. OMOIDASHITA = GG.

I actually liked the episode, like I don't think they were supposed to be serious fights, I almost see them just like Tatsuya's (Mahouka) fights which were totally one sided to show how badass was the MC.

Low budget yes but watchable nonetheless. Looking forward to see the Lighting Emperor in his harem.
Mar 8, 2015 1:17 PM

Jul 2009
When I saw the flashback of him cutting an entire pack of soldiers to blood earlier in the series, I knew he was overpowered. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he can wage war alone.

What I'm more interested in is how the lightning empress just accepts that "he couldn't kill me with Lightning Helix". Moroha defeated how many high-grade monsters practically alone and she believes he cannot kill her weak subordinates? I fairly certain the hydra with multiple heads was far stronger than all these chumps put together. This "lightning empress" is a joke...
Mar 8, 2015 1:39 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Very mediocre, the fight scenes looked so awkward this time. Moroha is OP as usual though, impressive.
Mar 8, 2015 1:39 PM

Jul 2014
Stupid saber getting in the way.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Mar 8, 2015 1:46 PM

Jul 2013
Moroha OP as usual.
Hm? I saw that girl who got a flick to the forehead in the ED at the very end there.
And lol in regards to that flick to the forehead btw xD

Surprisingly liked this episode. Moroha too badass. Not only is he kicking ass, he's increasing his harem at the exact same time. (Perhaps 2 more could be added by the looks of this episode - including Angela of course.)
Mar 8, 2015 1:54 PM

Oct 2014
Flick to the forehead, wow. OP Moroha.

A bit confused as to why he went to fight the Russians since I forgot, but otherwise, nice episode.
Mar 8, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2014
C'mon, he could have easily dodged that last attack.
Mar 8, 2015 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
I knew I shouldn't have kept watching.
Mar 8, 2015 2:32 PM

Apr 2013
Add two more to the harem with the British maid/body guard chick (with huge tits) and the Russian Rank A (with the Double D's).
Mar 8, 2015 4:31 PM

Feb 2013
They really went all out on The Lightning emperors Breast size, diden't they? xD

It wasd a pretty Nice episode, wish They'd shown the fights abit more tho

Almost seems like Satsuki is the only one with "Small" Chest in this anime :>
Mar 8, 2015 6:47 PM

Jun 2013
Really good episode with some nice action.
Also, even though Shizuno is easily the best girl, i love Elaine! I wish she would have been introduced in episode one instead of Satsuki
Mar 8, 2015 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
best episode so far...Other than having 0 budget thing
Mar 8, 2015 8:41 PM

Dec 2011
wow, a new harem, that pink girl also in the ED
Mar 8, 2015 10:39 PM

Mar 2013
Great episode!

This Bernard guy struggled with his lines in Russian a lot though... And also, whatever app Moroha was using for translating, its performance sucked...
Mar 8, 2015 11:17 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, Moroha traveling with more a beautiful girl while already has his harem and even fletar with other girls on the way

I'm liking the Moroha personality, even more for him mostar one hand a little gloomy in this episode ..
Mar 9, 2015 2:03 AM

Sep 2008
another episode where Moroha shows his OPness....2 bucks says he's alright next episode and that what lightning emperor hit him with was pretty much a scratch for him whilst saying something like "whooaa so close" or in those lines...I really want to stop watching this series but its like junk food...enough cholesterol to cause a heart attack
Mar 9, 2015 2:09 AM

Aug 2013
Either he did something to get out of it himself or the russian girl that he was just talking to saved him.
Mar 9, 2015 7:35 AM

Mar 2014
Okay this one is a little bit better
Mar 9, 2015 7:39 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. Got defeated by a flick to the forehead.

Haha! I wouldn't be surprise if Moroha comes back after the war with Russian women behind him as spoils of war. The girls in Japan aren't going to be happy.
Mar 9, 2015 8:30 AM

Jun 2014
Moroha being Moroha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2015 8:49 AM

Jul 2009
llcruz said:
No no no..
Think about it this way:
Step 1: Do not Dodge opponent's killing blow sneak attack
Step 2: Survive said attack without taking basically any damage
Step 3: Observe opponent cowering in fear
Step 4: Rape said person and make her your slave (Yes, make a Rank S into your slave)
Step 5: Continue to increase harem size.
Step 6: WORLD DOMINATION!

Simply put, not dodging your opponent's attack that would kill pretty much any other person struck by it and coming out unaffected, laughing and insulting them for how weak they are is far more effective than dodging such a pathetic excuse of an attack.
Mar 9, 2015 10:18 AM

Dec 2013
Decent episode with Moroha on a one-man vendetta. Totally Overpowering those arrogant Russians as well.

Moroha is just going easy on everyone. Can't wait till he gets serious next episode.

Someone seriously needs to screen cap the girls in the changing room XD

His harem size has increased exponentially too.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 9, 2015 12:02 PM

Jan 2014
This series is interesting, it has its fun moments, but quite honestly......

Moroha is one stupidly powerful lead, not to mention it has a giantly thick plot armor which makes the battles rather boring to watch.

Hopefully the Lightning Emperor will provide some challenge.

I loved both Moroha's cruelty with the guard and the Emperor's surprise attack, that was really well planned.
Mar 10, 2015 12:04 AM

Jan 2013
Moroha was getting crazy in there. Maniacally laughing sometimes (or almost maniacally) and stabbing people just because they won't die.

I loved how he interacted with the other woman (? how old is she), and the assaulters too.
Mar 10, 2015 1:30 AM

Jan 2009
Episode seemed a little rushed, still i enjoyed it enough.
Mar 10, 2015 1:54 AM

May 2013
He was showing off his strong side, but the action was really meh. It could have been better though.
Mar 10, 2015 3:31 AM

Jan 2011
kyled00m said:
llcruz said:
No no no..
Think about it this way:
Step 1: Do not Dodge opponent's killing blow sneak attack
Step 2: Survive said attack without taking basically any damage
Step 3: Observe opponent cowering in fear
Step 4: Rape said person and make her your slave (Yes, make a Rank S into your slave)
Step 5: Continue to increase harem size.
Step 6: WORLD DOMINATION!

Simply put, not dodging your opponent's attack that would kill pretty much any other person struck by it and coming out unaffected, laughing and insulting them for how weak they are is far more effective than dodging such a pathetic excuse of an attack.

This.

Badass is badass. Nothing much to say about that.
That forehead flick though.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Mar 10, 2015 4:49 AM

May 2014
Anyone else notice how Moroha was quick to agree to Angela holding him (which resulted in him getting pushed away and called a pervert) while they were in the room alone together, but refuses every other girls advances?
Mar 10, 2015 5:27 AM

Jul 2009
Zenority said:
Anyone else notice how Moroha was quick to agree to Angela holding him (which resulted in him getting pushed away and called a pervert) while they were in the room alone together, but refuses every other girls advances?
That's simple. He know she is enamored with Sir Edward. He wanted to tease her and he knew she wouldn't take his advancejoke seriously, or even if she did take it seriously, that she would reject him.
Mar 10, 2015 5:52 AM

May 2014
kyled00m said:
Zenority said:
That's simple. He know she is enamored with Sir Edward. He wanted to tease her and he knew she wouldn't take his advancejoke seriously, or even if she did take it seriously, that she would reject him.
I know but cmonnnnnnnnnnnnn, i know i shouldnt really expect any romantic development but it's like they're toying with me :(
Mar 10, 2015 7:13 AM

Jul 2009
Zenority said:
kyled00m said:
I know but cmonnnnnnnnnnnnn, i know i shouldnt really expect any romantic development but it's like they're toying with me :(
Well, that was clearly a friendship flag being raised. Moroha is quite the serious character; "I don't forgive those who take from me." Even if he said it while recalling past events, he still meant it as Moroha Haimura.

...If he meant what he said to Angela as a confession of love, lust, or desire; I seriously believe he would have left her no room for refusal or escape.
Mar 10, 2015 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
Haimura's goal was to wage war against Russia without killing anyone? And even saving his enemy? That's a somewhat a noble/kind act of him.
The raid of the Russian Branches was kinda rushed, And some of those followers of the Lightning Emperor was some what a masochist.
Then until the 8 District Leaders came to fight Moroha and kinda scared of him or the punishment of the Lightning Emperor, I think the fights was fine.
And there's another one who joined Haimura Moroha's harem named Honda, Katya Eschvna.
That cliffhanger though. Well I guess it will be action packed again in the next episode next week! I can't wait for it!
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 13, 2015 10:04 AM

Oct 2011
Moroha is a BAD@SS
Mar 15, 2015 12:05 PM

Apr 2014
Well, Moroha just goes bad-ass!
Lighting Emperor lighting dragon attack at the end...
Well, we all knows it fail.
Looking forward to see Moroha kick Lighting Emperor ass!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

76 by orbone »»
Mar 2, 2023 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.