Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shounen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50 Episode 9 Discussion

Mar 7, 2015 3:52 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More interpersonal relationship building this episode...

It was cute I guess with Kira and had this innocent charm to it though. Expecting some more music in the future but hey, slice of life style can be relaxing.

Mar 7, 2015 11:50 AM

Interesting.....didn't expect this kind of plot and especially not with Kira.

Makki and Kakeru tho:')

Mar 7, 2015 1:34 PM

Banbanji! I died when I heard it. XD

Mar 7, 2015 1:40 PM
News Team
Overkilled Red

I like how only Amaki figured something was up with Kira buying a variety of sandwiches everyday. His smug facial expressions though.. XD

The spying parts were hilarious, especially every time Amaki remarked about Kira's approach towards the girl. "Kowe yo! Nanka aitsu kowe yo!" XD

Although I don't like Kira as much, kinda felt bad for him after he learned about her engagement. When she said she's twenty-two, I had a feeling that she's not single.

Loved how Amaki made the analogy between the black coffee and the taste of Kira's love. So perfect and hilarious at the same time! I really like this guy!

Very good episode, and probably the best of this season so far! I hope we get more episodes like this.

Mar 7, 2015 8:06 PM

Amaki figured out the reason why Kira buying a variety of sandwiches everyday.

The spying parts were great.

Mar 7, 2015 9:53 PM
Anime Moderator
Makki and Kakeru are such a cute and funny duo XD Makki especially of course. Lol when he said lately he's been crying like a broken faucet. And then that pose of his when Kira turns around and sees Makki and Kakeru sitting on the bench. Best part though has to be when he ordered Kira to drink the black coffee using his "authority" as leader, then proceeded to say, "That is the taste of your love!"

What can I say? I loved this episode! At first I was like, meh, Kira episode. But it turned out really interesting, and I'm surprised at how mature he was when he heard that the lady is engaged. I liked how he held out his hand and told her that he wouldn't want to get yelled at by her to-be husband if she gets hurt. And also when he said that he wanted to keep her name a secret or else he would never forget. This guy. I like him more now.

Mar 8, 2015 10:51 AM

makki best boy

Mar 8, 2015 9:00 PM

This episode made me cry. The tears flowing down my eyes

I had a feeling she was engaged. I was crying with Makii T__T

Mar 10, 2015 6:41 PM

Wahh, Kira! I really liked this episode since it gave him some much needed development.

Too bad it didn't work out, but that was nice and sweet. And Makki cried enough for him.

Makki's analogy and Kakeru/Kira's reaction were funny. XD

That ED was really nice. I would love to hear something like it for a full series. One that is heartwarming or some kind of romance series. <3

Mar 10, 2015 10:27 PM

Surprisingly a very good episode! That is the taste of your love. LOL. Makki is the man. But I love the part where Kira did not asked for her name because he will never forget if he will do so. Sweet. Never expected this from Kira at all.

Mar 15, 2015 10:35 PM
Kira should be the centerpoint of the episode but Makki shone the best, again. He keeps on proving he is the best guy among them.

Mar 21, 2015 6:12 AM

Makki is now clearly the best guy! <3 He's just so funny lol. :')

Poor Kira, oh well everyone had that kind of experience. Kinda liked the last sentence too, Remembering or forgetting doesn't make much difference, it doesn't change the fact that we've lived through today.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Mar 22, 2015 11:47 AM

Did everyone just agree, for once, that one of the episodes of this show was great?

Kira is surprisingly considerate when it comes to nature.

Makki and Kakeru stalking Kira was hilarious! Kira was mature there, that was nice. Makki's lines were the best part about this episode.

"For you, she is black coffee-san." LMAO my sides...

I like how Kakeru spoke up near the end, shows how much he has grown up.

One of the best episodes for sure.

And is it just me or the EDs keep getting good for some reason. The last one was good, the one before that was nice, while this is pretty cool.

Mar 22, 2015 3:20 PM

onoda said:
makki best boy

Apr 9, 2015 6:37 PM

Kira is an insufferable shitlord so I didn't feel bad about him getting his heart broken.

But this episode was totally worth it for Makki being a complete doof. He makes this show for me tbh.

Apr 10, 2015 9:25 PM

This episode reminded me of a certain episode in Kimi to Boku s2. Ugh, I'm so depressed right now.

It was excellent, really. One thing I really enjoy about this show is that each episode tells a different story about a different character. It's not all the same thing.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 5, 2015 6:03 AM

Squatta said:
Kira is an insufferable shitlord so I didn't feel bad about him getting his heart broken.

But this episode was totally worth it for Makki being a complete doof. He makes this show for me tbh.

SAME. romantic Kira just made me cringe so hard >< honestly I felt bad for the girl, makki was so right when he said kira was scary LOL Also 22 and 16? He should've just given up when he heard her age....

Fun episode though, 5/5 for MAKKI!!!!!!