Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 8, 2015 11:33 PM

Oct 2014
Master_Yoma said:
Tetora awesome popping out of people shirts

I'm waiting for Naotsugu to find out it's a guy that's been popping out of his shirt all the time.
Mar 9, 2015 1:37 AM

Jun 2013
Story finally begin, but season gonna end. LOL epic troll.
Mar 9, 2015 6:38 PM

May 2013
Now it gets interesting? Oh come on. That's not even fair.
Mar 10, 2015 6:40 AM

Nov 2013
I can't believe they're actually continuing the main plot of the show. I already got used to the side-adventures happening inside the world. I really hope it's not ending any time soon though. I really need a virtual reality anime since NGNL, Btoooom and Gantz don't have a continuation and SAO is complete ass.
Mar 10, 2015 1:33 PM
Mar 2009
Mugen900 said:
Damn, there 3 more to go and we still have no idea as to what happen to Crusty.

I know, right? It is like they totally forgot about him!

I hope they find him on the moon, safe but unable to contact them....
Mar 10, 2015 3:03 PM

Dec 2012
A new arc begins and it seems to be interesting.
Mar 11, 2015 10:39 PM

Oct 2013
D5 said:
Mugen900 said:
Damn, there 3 more to go and we still have no idea as to what happen to Crusty.

I know, right? It is like they totally forgot about him!

I hope they find him on the moon, safe but unable to contact them....

Yeah he's probably chilling on the moon.

Anyways I'm actually happy about the explanation. Crossing my fingers for more
Mar 12, 2015 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
newagehatter said:
Master_Yoma said:
Tetora awesome popping out of people shirts

I'm waiting for Naotsugu to find out it's a guy that's been popping out of his shirt all the time.

Best idea for season finale.
Mar 12, 2015 8:40 PM

Mar 2013
I'm confused, do the novels actually cover up to this episode?
Mar 12, 2015 11:33 PM

May 2014
Thank God. Finally some actual plot. If they continued that shitty arc for one more episode, I probably would've flipped.

Also, that "moon-aliens" stuff was sort of confusing.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Mar 13, 2015 8:33 AM
Sep 2012
Firstly... did everyone forget Crusty? Perhaps that weapon moved him to the test server and he cant get back!

Where is Lenessia and they still have to tie in the Plant Hywaden guild or whatever its almost like they are getting off track from that to these navigators... anywho hoping for season 3

Also love the direction of the server but who are these navigators is it like SAO where its gonna be some crazy guy doing experiments on the players or something odd. xD

I always liked LH best so hopefully there is another season :3
Mar 13, 2015 8:50 AM

May 2013
I'm sorry, but the former half was freakin' boring.
Although, everything became more interesting because of Roe2's letter to Shiroe. (^_^)

So apparently, Roe2 is an Observer while the Geniuses are Harvesters.
They are all Navigators, the third party in this world.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 13, 2015 11:29 AM

Oct 2014
Roe 2's letter made the story a lot more interesting! I'm also wondering what the heck is going on with Plant Hywaden though. We need more answers! I hope we get at least a small explanation at the end of this season.
Mar 13, 2015 3:59 PM
Oct 2012
fst said:
I'm confused, do the novels actually cover up to this episode?

Yes. There was no filler in this season, everything was canon. The author decided to spend 1 novel on akatsuki, 1 novel on Shiroe, and 1 novel on the kids, and 1 novel on Kanami, with the ongoing novel (published on line) returning to the group. This is where we are at now. They seem to be skipping over the kanami novel due to time constraints.

I know people don't like the animation of Studio Deen, but the problem with the second season hasn't been with them.
Mar 13, 2015 6:55 PM

Dec 2013
i just can't take anything seriously with such a horrible animation
Mar 13, 2015 8:55 PM

Nov 2014
Krusty was abducted by aliens, don't worry about it.
Quality Queen.
Mar 14, 2015 1:42 AM

Oct 2008
Excellent! The story gets cooler again!

Mar 20, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
You see, this is what happens when you pass something to DEEN.

They make good episodes like this all of a sudden right after shitty ones.

There is no consistency at all. I'm starting to think they're doing this shit on purpose.

AND AS ALWAYS
SERARAAAAAAAAAAA BATTORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If there's ONE thing they did maybe EVEN better, IT'S SERARA

SHE SO FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK
Mar 27, 2015 7:28 AM

Jun 2009
this episode was way better than the shit we were treated to the last few weeks. too little too late.
Apr 6, 2015 6:55 PM

May 2012
This episode was quite interesting! But with a start like this a third season is going to happen for sure!
Nov 5, 2015 9:45 AM

Jan 2012
This is getting interesting again #moonpower

Nov 16, 2015 2:18 PM

Oct 2010
Ahaha, so Shiroe played as a female on test server. Well, this explains the look alike. Things are heating up.A bit too late though. Still, it was nice seeing other characters and guilds dealing with those impostors.
Also, the LN writer loves his lolis I guess...
Nov 26, 2015 8:40 PM

Jul 2013
wow... just look at that. Things finally get interesting! They introduced these "navigators" and the possibility that they might not be inside of a game but in a different world. And there's 3 episodes left!. ha...ha..ha. Makes me wanna wish there will be a season 3 but if it will be like this season,full of shit, then I'd rather not.
Jan 15, 2016 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
It has been a roller coaster ride this season.

Mar 26, 2016 8:34 AM

Nov 2015
What? Navigators? Roe 2 is like Shiroe's "little sister"?
WTH is going on here!? Jaja amazing.

OK, everything got really interesting out of the sudden! I like how this is going.

This new species called " Navigators" is a mystery. Now we have a reason to worry about the moon, and a reason to care about it.
Oct 23, 2016 12:22 PM

Jan 2013
Kind of a shame that we get the answer to what might have happened and what might bring them back is in the final few episodes ...

Creepy black eyed guy at the end.
Apr 9, 2018 12:34 PM

May 2016
Finally, they started to think about returning seriously that was supposed to be the most important think they need to think about.
May 1, 2018 5:18 AM

Apr 2009
Thank the anime gods we're back to the big questions. Though the questions are yielding weird answers!

So Roe 2 is one of Shiroe's game character controlled by one of the alien, the Navigators who in turn belongs to one of the groups of Navigators: the Observers, the Geniuses they've encountered are the other group: the Harvesters who are actually harvesting empathions...whatever that is! More importantly, these aliens promises a way to return home. I didn't imagine extraterrestrials as we know of them as a whole in real life would come to the story but heck whatever! @_@
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 5, 2019 10:57 PM

Feb 2015
Soujiro informed Shiroe what happened with the monster. The kid accompanying Isaac is Iselus and is Rayneshia's younger brother. Shiroe had a meeting with Akatsuki, Naotsugu, Nyanta and Tetora, there, he revealed that he received a letter from Roe2, his secondary character that he left in the test server (moon). Roe2 revealed that she's an artificial intelligent lifeform from another world known as travelers, that took possession of the character, they're divided in inspectors and gatherers, travelers were created to get something called empathium and they got to Elder Tale due to the same catastrophe, they don't know what originated it, she explained that inspectors prioritize the harvest and gatherers harvest, she also has Shiroe's memories due to the character's property, finally she suggest to communicate with the moon and to be careful of gatherers, known as geniuses. They decided to contact with the travelers in the moon. An old man appeared.

Well that was quite interesting, it means then that they're not in Elder Tale, there's no technology for that, they're in another world created to Elder Tale's image, blow your mind. And also, they aren't the only lifeform there, there're too these travelers that don't know what they want or how could they act, they're artificial lifeforms without body, come on, this thing is going too far. And wtf is the empathium.
Atlas77May 5, 2019 11:00 PM
Jul 12, 2020 11:25 AM

May 2020
Seems like Roe2 is a balancer of this mechanic world. Well I have a bit interest on Roe2. She is really well build. Log Horizon Junior arc is end, it's a bit boring. Less fight talk a lot. The last scene of the monster will be the last arc.
Oct 16, 2020 1:05 PM

Jun 2017
I'd rather they won't make a conclusion to what really caused the apocalypse. Ambiguous endings can actually make a story remarkable; and I get this feeling it will be ruined if we know what really happened.
KoniginElleOct 17, 2020 3:56 AM

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Nov 1, 2020 12:38 PM

Jul 2008
Well now the empathions are the memories they lose right when they die?

So is this world real or something like the matrix?
Jan 4, 2021 2:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, well, finally they explained a little bit information about Roe2 origin, that actually from the 'third world' being as an inspector to searched their lost resources. She used Shiroe alternate account that left out in the testing server at the moon, which was the base origin of their races. More explanations can be find out at LH wiki

Funny, and like one commenter that i already read before, wiki had more information than the anime. However, when i thought about some others long-ass ln adaptation, let me say, like Mahouka Koukou, its happening too with LH. At the end, i can't really had a 1:1 adaptations with full information about a certain things. We, i, you, as a watcher, need to be more active to learnt the information right to the resources material. Fandom wiki can be an alternate way, because its already included with the summary. At the end, i just can't do much, its really decreasing my mood to enjoyed a certain show, not gonna lie....

Okay, back to the episode, Shiroe focuses has been changed completely. He was thinking about how to went back to the moon, for the sake of to found a way to their old world. While the local war and huge conflicts might be arouse soon within the Landers, a chaotic days can't be denied. Either they ended up left out, or still stayed, the decision must be hard, for every adventurers that got stacked there.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 16, 2021 12:17 PM

Sep 2012
WolfWood37 said:
Well now the empathions are the memories they lose right when they die?

So is this world real or something like the matrix?

its a mix, the thing with Alves happened long ago it was a start first time when world class magic was used (skipping stuff) last time it merged this real fantasy world and game and also copied their world so game stuff function in there with real magic not game magic
Jul 23, 2021 4:05 PM

Jul 2015
New info on the third party coming to light thanks to big sister Roe 2 but more importantly the long awaited Tetra and Naotsugu's combined form 'Tetsugu' has been revealed!

Sep 26, 2022 1:44 PM
Jul 2022
finally we're getting somewhere
Aug 6, 2023 11:26 AM
Jan 2023
Woah, what was that ending? It made me jump!

Things really did just get interesting here, so there's another life form on the moon (the test server?) that may have answers. Roe 2 is actually Shiroe's other character from the test server, and now has another soul, and some of Shiroe's memories (my guess is the ones that he lost when he died). There's really a lot to think about here, it really did feel like one of those episodes where they just dump a bunch of information on you without any answers.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

155 by Syrass »»
Feb 12, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 28, 2015

225 by SOLDRAKE »»
Feb 5, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

218 by Skydis »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

147 by Overblown »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:56 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

163 by Anachrome »»
Sep 1, 2023 9:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.