Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2015 2:33 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Weird to think that Nicola's still apparently pregnant in both the novels and manga, whereas in the anime she had a baby and named it 'Ernst' even though she calls him 'El' (from Eru of the romaji?)

In this chapter, she said she'd name it after Yuuri. That'd be weird. XD

Lmao, Gwendal's wearing a copy of Yuuri's...shirt? Did he make it with magic??

Yuuri is totally uninterested in Wolfram's naked bits, and considers Earth home #1. I wonder if anyone understands the latter bit? I think Conrad would the most. Wolfram thinks Yuuri should just forgot about the place he was born, lived in for 15 years and the place his family is. Yuuri really should have taken Conrad to the baths instead. :'<
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 19, 2017 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
She gave birth in the LNs, they mention about their child somewhere in vol. 16 I think.

I don't really remember if he mentioned any reason in the LNs but I'm guessing that he wanted to return to Earth in front of Wolf so that he wouldn't rant at him the next time he's called back? Yuuri just dragged Wolf to the bath left him there and straight away jumped into the water lol.

That's one reason I don't like Wolf, he's way too inconsiderate and only ever thinks about his own feelings. Even though Yuuri was worried about not being able to return Wolf just jumps in, holds him from behind and asks if it's a new way of "doing it".
Maou_heikaAug 19, 2017 11:29 AM

More topics from this board

» Sequel manga Kyo Kara Maoh! S announced

Maou_heika - Jan 8, 2021

9 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 28, 2021 2:09 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou! Chapter 133 Discussion

Sebastian333 - Aug 5, 2017

4 by Maou_heika »»
Jul 21, 2021 9:43 AM

» Kyo Kara Maoh manga, a waste of time

Maou_heika - Aug 22, 2016

11 by Maou_heika »»
Oct 13, 2019 7:49 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou! Chapter 59 Discussion

Maou_heika - Mar 5, 2018

0 by Maou_heika »»
Mar 5, 2018 10:36 AM

» Gaiden: Valeintines

Maou_heika - Mar 14, 2017

0 by Maou_heika »»
Mar 14, 2017 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.