Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2015 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was freaking awesome - an all out space battle between both sides. After all the buildup, I think the show is moving towards its grand climax.

A good amount of screen time for almost all noticeable characters! Bell and his G-Reco really struggled a bit as well although I don't think he will perish in this fight. One of the best episode I've seen this season.
Mar 5, 2015 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
This is one of the best episode that I've seen.

A space battle from both sides.
Mar 5, 2015 4:13 PM
May 2014
FINNALY!

Some cool battle and drama!

o/
Mar 5, 2015 7:00 PM
Oct 2013
Climax? We're almost only at the halfway point of the show.

Wonder what's going to be the shocking twist that will signal the start of the halfway point?
Mar 5, 2015 10:50 PM
Sep 2012
Another reason why I love the old style animation in this show. Like I said about episode 3 all the visual effects in G-Reco would look terrible in modern 3-d. Serously! That beam curtain was beautiful! And don't even get me started on the G-Self and it's assault pack.
Anyway things are a little less difficult to understand bu I still get lost for a few moments. It's cool that this war involves multiple sides but I'd rather they keep it more simple.
Bellri learned that piloting an OP Gundam doesn't make you OP.He also might be a newtype.
I really hope we get 50 episodes instead of 24-26. G-Reco could benefit from a long run or at least a second season.
Mar 6, 2015 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
wingzer012 said:
Climax? We're almost only at the halfway point of the show.

Wonder what's going to be the shocking twist that will signal the start of the halfway point?

From what I have read,show is only 2 cour.
Mar 6, 2015 12:46 PM

Feb 2012
Bellri rubbing lotion on the guys back at the beginning was a little weird wtf...but hey he has dry skin right? He questions why Bellri and Aida think they are siblings maybe there is more to it. The battle was pretty good I thought the beam curtain looked awesome. It was a little too short but hey we got 3 deaths this episode. The show has been ridiculously light hearted so far so maybe after this the battles will be a little more serious now that the female captain lost her man. Also Bellri seemed a little shaken after that battle and is awakening his newtype senses.
Mar 6, 2015 2:03 PM

Apr 2012
Wow, that was a great battle!
I was on the edge of my seat.

I love the Perfect pack, apparently like the Perfect Strike the Perfect pack gives the G-Self the abilities of all it's previous modes. awesome.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 6, 2015 3:50 PM

Jan 2014
Good episode, I'm kind of getting a Zeta feel now towards the end as we start getting three way fights.
Mar 6, 2015 6:11 PM

May 2013
Rockpie's expression of horror is quite awesome.
He covered his head with his crossed arms like a child.
An overconfident guy riding terrible MS becomes a helpless little boy at last.
cml-p
Mar 6, 2015 8:47 PM
May 2007
I think there will be more emphasis on newtypes later on.

Are newtypes now regulated to being mere myths in this present era? Will we see old technology come back?
Mar 8, 2015 4:58 AM

Sep 2013
That was an entertaining battle indeed, G Self showing yet another cool move.

I wonder how many episodes that will be. 24? Or maybe 26? Or maybe we get a 4 cour after all?

Judging by the current plot progression, 24 would be wayy rushed, so I'm expecting something between 26 and 50. Probably close to the former.
Mar 8, 2015 6:40 AM
Nov 2014
this show doesnt feel like it is going to end any time soon, primary because there are SO MANY missing detail information in explaining what is what to the audience for the first 2/3 of the show. The audience only now start to get the whole picture of the universe hence make the latest episodes enjoyable as every side of the conflict is now in the open and who is who character sort of clear and their motivation lay out to a logical degree.

It has enough room for another 26 episodes, hence this current battle only shows feels like lead in to the possible grand scale conflict that was shown in the old gundam UC shows.

A lot of what is happening require piror knowledge of UC universe plot device knowledge to get the full picture as well. it is rather a waste if the show ends like this leaving loads of possibilities to continue and patch up the story loose ends.

Unlike Cross Ange who now went down to ridiculous plot twists before grand battle that wraps things up, Recon-G felt more like a 00 season one but worst in ways of presentation.
Mar 10, 2015 2:42 PM

Aug 2014
jackaus said:
A lot of what is happening require piror knowledge of UC universe plot device knowledge to get the full picture as well.

Like what?
Sieg Zeon!
Mar 13, 2015 8:01 AM

Nov 2011
Overall, it shows always the same old story, both in the narrative for what the storyline is concerned, the only difference is the departure from Rockpie, almost did not believe it when I saw it.
Drawings blaming a drop from time to time, but the quality is quite good, animations good overall.
Who knows how it will end this TV series, given that we are at least three before the end.
Mar 13, 2015 11:14 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

That was weird Bellri wasn't giving some lotion with Aida's step father XD

So it's possible Aida and Bellri are not really brothers and sisters? We didn't see Bellri's picture tbh.

Some awesome space battle! It kinda went dark out of nowhere, but nowhere near Zeta or ZZ levels.

Rockpie underestimated the enemy too much, and now he pays his own life with this.

Poor Mashner, but that's war.

Wtf Bellri changing clothes in the middle of the battle :X

And wow i never knew Barara to be so short X_x

Yeah i think there's gonna be a season 2 to be aired on fall of this year. No way you can wrap everything in just 3 episodes.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Mar 14, 2015 2:47 PM

Apr 2008
I'm surprised no one on here is like "I WANT THAT MASHNER" xD

"What's with those pictures?!"
"Oh..!"
Mar 18, 2015 6:25 PM

Sep 2010
I liked Rockpie though and his relationship with that one chick. T^T Oh well at least I still have Ringo and Klim. xD

Judging from this episode and next episode preview this show decides to go dark and kill off a lot of people with only 3 episodes left. I feel like the good old kill em all Tomino is coming back. xD I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many people die in the next episode. I just hope at least Ringo lives. *crosses fingers*
RolokoMar 18, 2015 6:30 PM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 9, 2015 6:03 PM

Dec 2008
So, are they siblings, or not?

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 18, 2015 8:43 AM

Apr 2011
Rockpie gone. Battle is getting more intense and chaotic.
Jan 7, 2018 12:03 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Tears for the death? always there are tears for the soldiers that die in battle, but a soldier work is die in the field!!! kekeke
Feb 4, 2021 5:06 AM

Aug 2017
"Don't point your rifle at an ally even as a joke" lol those Venus Globe folks surely know the safety measures.

Nice battle that was, and well-executed deaths. Somehow Tomino managed to combine that mood with a slap to Mashner from the captain lol. RIP G-Reco's Glemy Toto.

Finally Bellri confessed how it feels like to be in a pilot suit for so long (becker's weird movements in his suit were meant to indicate this too I guees) x) He was so nervous he couldn't even thank Kerbes correctly. Dunno where he lost his shield though.

So, the newtype in question was... I thought it was Mashner because she "felt" Rockpie's death, but maybe it was visible after all. It only makes sense to make Bellri a newtype.

Another reason why I love the old style animation in this show. Like I said about episode 3 all the visual effects in G-Reco would look terrible in modern 3-d. Serously! That beam curtain was beautiful! And don't even get me started on the G-Self and it's assault pack.

Indeed. The visual style of G-Reco is quite pleasing to the eye.

So, are they siblings, or not?

Cumpa Rusita was involved in erasing information about them back in Towasanga, iirc, so I guess they were sent to Earth with fake histories. Hence why Gusion was so surprised.
St0rmbladeFeb 4, 2021 5:18 AM
Dec 5, 2023 2:59 AM

Jul 2017
This was and awesome episode, very good action.
So bellri could be a newtype, at least so it seems.
I wasn't expecting rockpie's death, but honestly i didn't care so much about him.
I'm hyped for the ending.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam: G no Reconguista Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2014

153 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 20, 6:28 PM

Poll: » Gundam: G no Reconguista Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

91 by Neemesis_2 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:49 AM

Poll: » Gundam: G no Reconguista Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

29 by Neemesis_2 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:17 AM

Poll: » Gundam: G no Reconguista Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:45 AM

Poll: » Gundam: G no Reconguista Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

19 by Neemesis_2 »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.