Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 11, 2017 8:02 PM
Sep 2017
Dead_By_Heart said:
Shit is about too happen. Kaneki and Touka coming in for the fight as well.
So much pain in this episode, but still amazing. and man i love the ED, gotta have it as my ringtone xD 3 more episodes !
watch this AMV of this episode
You are gonna love it https://youtu.be/UtRR5CSDvJA
Sep 11, 2017 8:04 PM
Sep 2017
Hey guys I made an AMV MIX of tokyo ghoul watch this it's awesome I'm sure you are gonna love it https://youtu.be/UtRR5CSDvJA
Sep 12, 2017 2:28 AM

Jan 2016
AnimeInspires said:
Dead_By_Heart said:
Shit is about too happen. Kaneki and Touka coming in for the fight as well.
So much pain in this episode, but still amazing. and man i love the ED, gotta have it as my ringtone xD 3 more episodes !

sorry but the japanese version is better .
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Sep 12, 2017 2:30 AM
Sep 2017
Dead_By_Heart said:
AnimeInspires said:

sorry but the japanese version is better .
okk Broo 🤗🤗
Oct 16, 2017 12:58 PM

Jul 2013
So that's why he kept calling himself the Devil Ape ... and any reason to quote Planet of the Apes by saying "you damn dirty ape" ... always. People love this line too much lol. I just searched every page on here for planet of and am I the only one who knows that quote? or just the only who remembered it to mention it here? lol.

I wonder where they got all those Ghouls in the two groups from tbh o_O

That seemed like a lot, surely it must've been more than just from that ward alone.

The action was pretty ace.

Oh, until I read it on Wikipedia, I didn't get Yoshimura was just pretending to the One Eyed Owl to save his son, I thought maybe he'd lied or they both were lol.

Nishiki going to see Kaneki, I dunno how he found him but it was a sweet reunion.

Tsukiyama turning up and then ending up breaking down in tears because he didn't want Kaneki to go and get hurt by helping the others was also pretty sweet and sad, bless him. That was so emotional and unexpected. I think he really does care.

I don't know why so many people say this season is bad, but I never read the manga so have nothing to compare it to, but as a standalone anime season I think it's great and works well.
stephtastropheOct 16, 2017 1:03 PM
Feb 11, 2018 1:26 AM

Apr 2013
Wait, I thought the son of the old man was the owl? I'm confused now, wouldn't that mean that the old man saved Touka's brother and Kaneki back then in the prison? :o
Apr 21, 2018 3:43 PM

Nov 2017
I live for Kaneki-kun's smile.
Jan 17, 2019 5:10 PM

Jul 2014
That one guy did the Nazi salute before launching the attack. Very subtle symbolism!

Do you get it? Do you get it? Do you get it?
May 23, 2019 3:55 PM
Oct 23, 2019 3:19 PM
Jun 2009
God damn, I'm glad the hypocrites at Anteiku are getting wiped out. If they wanted to be punished for killing humans, they should have surrendered to CCG or killed themselves instead of killing more humans. Alternatively, they could drop the vegetarian act (especially since they are quite happy to preside over the hunting of humans by other ghouls in their territory) and fight because humans are just game to them. At least the CCG and Aogiri Tree are honest with themselves.

D-ohnuts said:
That one guy did the Nazi salute before launching the attack. Very subtle symbolism!

Do you get it? Do you get it? Do you get it?
If that was intentional I couldn't tell if the people making the anime are mustache man fans on the down low or too stupid to portray fascism accurately (kinda like the people behind the Starship Troopers movie).
spiderexpertOct 23, 2019 3:23 PM
Dec 5, 2019 5:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I definitely want to see more of Touka
Apr 11, 2020 3:48 PM

Jul 2015
Dammit Amon, did you just cockblocked yourself?

I know it was intended as emotional moment but I found Shuu's scene pretty comedic

Damn Kuzen is one badass there, sad that the peacful Anteiku comes to an end...

May 16, 2020 10:46 PM

Mar 2013
This anime.. not sure about the manga but in the anime it feels like it left out a chunk of the plot and development of the character, screen just happen and popping here and there without any explanation..

its like "oh a random girl told the investigator there's rumor about a coffee shop, then he decided to visit and somehow confirm he's the owl they were looking for and now planned a massive raid to fk that place up"... and the Anteiku bunch (the three of them) decided to go head on with the suicide battle instead of running away.... without fking reason?
Aug 26, 2020 5:48 PM
Aug 2020
Shank_Man said:
This anime.. not sure about the manga but in the anime it feels like it left out a chunk of the plot and development of the character, screen just happen and popping here and there without any explanation..

its like "oh a random girl told the investigator there's rumor about a coffee shop, then he decided to visit and somehow confirm he's the owl they were looking for and now planned a massive raid to fk that place up"... and the Anteiku bunch (the three of them) decided to go head on with the suicide battle instead of running away.... without fking reason?

EXACTLY it got me so confused dude!!
Oct 1, 2020 10:07 AM

Aug 2020
Loved the action and fighting in this episode.
Nov 18, 2020 9:00 AM
May 2020
"A girl as fine as she is... gotta hit that one last time, y'know?" I am 6 feet under, I can't believe he said that
Apr 7, 2021 6:35 PM

Jan 2016
"Let's raid that coffee shop" came outta nowhere tbh. I am guessing this is just for the sake of having a fight happen.

"Koma and Irimi must bear the punishment for their sins but not you Touka. You are an MC unlike them."

Apr 10, 2021 2:48 AM

May 2020
Really cool episode! The fight scenes this episode actually lived up to my expectations from reading the manga unlike many of the previous fight scenes. Really liked the scene with the paper airplane too. Overall a really great episode, and maybe my favorite in this series so far.
Apr 30, 2021 8:09 AM

Jun 2020
Damn It all lead to this point

The raid officially happened from all that tense scenes some relationship build-ups from Amon and Akira, Some Touka scenes here and there heck even Kaneki has some, The Devil Ape, and The Black Dog helping each other sides and finally, The Famous Owl which is Yoshimura that was some immense power coming from him which really suits him for an SSS Ghoul

So It all ended just like that their daily lives are gone their peaceful cafe is non-existent anymore, We might see Kaneki fully in action now I assume which I'm really hoping for that.
Jun 18, 2021 2:22 AM

Jun 2021
the cgg finally their activated the operation to exterminate owl. akira and aman getting closer.old man disguised himself into owl. hinami and kirishima escaped the anteiku exterminate operation .gourment try to stop his fav food kaneki but he refuses to stand back and prepared to fight along side.the ghouls accepted their fate and went on full scale attack against the cgg members.the group devil ape and black dogs of ghoul group are engaged in fighting'
toka kirishima went to help them.the final battle of season 2 begins.......
Aug 16, 2021 3:25 PM

Jan 2020
I'm glad touka is getting some moments since I care more about her than what kaneki is up to you

Aug 16, 2021 9:32 PM

Jul 2021
Koma wasn't just joking around. Devil ape was BA. This episode was good.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

760 by ShirJager »»
Apr 17, 5:39 PM

» How do you feel

JoahAnime - Apr 18, 2022

37 by Zimmu »»
Apr 3, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2015

402 by efectiviuli »»
Feb 18, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2015

256 by dustyblue »»
Feb 7, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

300 by RapidPhantom »»
Jan 23, 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.