Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (113) « First ... « 111 112 [113]
Mar 4, 2017 3:36 AM

Apr 2013
Ardanaz said:
Haruka said:

Probably, but only in questions. I think Monia-nee said it was so that HSTs wouldn't turn into chat threads all the time.

Fair enough

Favorite color?

Historically?

Silver and white have always been my favorite. But then, I also love the sky and I support City so I love sky blue too. Orange is pretty zesty and fresh and I love that, but I think I look best with red.

So, currently red, but a ranking of other colors I like would be:

1. Sky blue
2. Orange
3. White
4. Silver
5. Black
6. Purple
7. Pink

Honestly, it depends on the context, and it fluctuates fairly often. I do have least favorite colors though (yellowish brown, mossy green) which I dislike because they gross me out e_e
Mar 4, 2017 4:18 AM

Aug 2014
Haruka said:
Ardanaz said:

Fair enough

Favorite color?

Historically?

Silver and white have always been my favorite. But then, I also love the sky and I support City so I love sky blue too. Orange is pretty zesty and fresh and I love that, but I think I look best with red.

1. Sky blue
2. Orange
3. White
4. Silver
5. Black
6. Purple
7. Pink

Honestly, it depends on the context, and it fluctuates fairly often. I do have least favorite colors though (yellowish brown, mossy green) which I dislike because they gross me out e_e

That's quite a detailed answer lol

What's your favorite snack?
Mar 4, 2017 4:30 AM

Apr 2013
Ardanaz said:
Haruka said:

Historically?

1. Sky blue
2. Orange
3. White
4. Silver
5. Black
6. Purple
7. Pink

That's quite a detailed answer lol

What's your favorite snack?

Please. We all know that there are certain people in the club capable of writing essays on what their favorite color is lol.

Anything salty. Otherwise, chocolate or anything fruity. I dislike sugary things >_<

Also, the distinction between light meals and snacks is too vague for me to define a favorite snack lol.
Mar 4, 2017 4:44 AM

Mar 2014
I see....
What's the cutest thing that you can think of.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Mar 4, 2017 5:01 AM

Apr 2013
Norilla said:
I see....

But that was too obvious.
Mar 4, 2017 6:00 AM

Mar 2014
Haruka said:
Norilla said:
I see....

>////////<
H-how so..?
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
Mar 4, 2017 6:01 AM

Apr 2013
Norilla said:
Haruka said:

>////////<
H-how so..?

Partly because it's late so I tend to be more impulsive

and partly because you're just an adorable little muffin <3
Mar 5, 2017 5:33 PM

Mar 2014
Haruka said:
Norilla said:

>////////<
H-how so..?

>///////<
I-I see...
Would you like me to tuck you in bed, mistress?
Mar 5, 2017 5:41 PM

Apr 2013
Norilla said:
Haruka said:

>///////<
I-I see...
Would you like me to tuck you in bed, mistress?

Considering it's 8:41 in the morning, no thank you XD
Mar 5, 2017 5:59 PM

Mar 2014
Haruka said:

Considering it's 8:41 in the morning, no thank you XD

Ah... I am sorry mistress... Am I forgiven?
Mar 6, 2017 5:52 AM

Mar 2015
Hey Hey what do you say! It´s survey time again!!
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 75!

As always, if you feel like participating please answer this question game until Sunday, 7pm CET. Please check for your local time zone if you can´t do this survey before Sunday! If you aren´t familiar with surveying yet, here are the

Don´t spoil yourself! Don´t click the next spoiler button until you have answered the question/step you are currently at. Also don´t take this survey too seriously and have fun! ^^

You can do the Full Version, the Quick Version or both if you feel like it! 
You can also do these surveys for 2016, 2011 or both!

BEST SHORT SERIES!

Thank you very much for participating in this survey! ^^
Mar 8, 2017 1:52 PM

Mar 2014
If you had 1000 dollars to spend on one thing and it had to be for someone else, what would you buy and for who?

"What?"
Mar 10, 2017 3:47 AM

Apr 2013
PhKay said:
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 75!

As always, if you feel like participating please answer this question game until Sunday, 7pm CET. Please check for your local time zone if you can´t do this survey before Sunday! If you aren´t familiar with surveying yet, here are the

Don´t spoil yourself! Don´t click the next spoiler button until you have answered the question/step you are currently at. Also don´t take this survey too seriously and have fun! ^^

You can also do these surveys for 2016, 2011 or both!

BEST SHORT SERIES!

I haven't watched enough of those kinds of anime. Sorry.

Stand_Alone_Void said:
If you had 1000 dollars to spend on one thing and it had to be for someone else, what would you buy and for who?

Gold. For my parents. Should cover for my university costs and be a secure investment for at least the near future.

I'm sorry, I'm always practical and never sentimental when it comes to these kinds of questions lol
Mar 10, 2017 9:23 AM

Mar 2015
so you like football? ^^

what team(s) do you support?
Mar 10, 2017 5:09 PM

Apr 2013
PhKay said:
so you like football? ^^

what team(s) do you support?

I do, but not as much as I used to.

I support Manchester City and thus Melbourne, Yokohama and New York City by extension. I used to be a fan of persebaya, a local club, but Indonesian football is so screwed up that I don't follow any of it anymore.

For national teams, ofc Indonesia but I also like Argentina.
Mar 10, 2017 10:02 PM

Nov 2014
If you can ship 2 characters from 2 different series together, which shipping do you think will do just fine as a couple?
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Mar 11, 2017 6:52 AM

Apr 2013
Izanagi777 said:
If you can ship 2 characters from 2 different series together, which shipping do you think will do just fine as a couple?

There are many. Off the top of my head maybe... hrmmm...

actually it's pretty hard XD mostly because I ship in-series ships so much.

Maybe Natsume Takashi and Tateyama Ayano. I think they'd make a calm couple.
Mar 13, 2017 8:20 AM

Mar 2015
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 76!

BEST LATE-ENTRY CHARACTER!

Mar 18, 2017 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
PhKay said:
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 76!

BEST LATE-ENTRY CHARACTER!

I'm sorry.
Mar 20, 2017 5:23 AM

Mar 2015
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 77!

BEST LONG ANIME SERIES!

Mar 21, 2017 10:42 PM

Nov 2014
If you can go to the anime world for 1 year, which world will you choose? and what kind of role will you play there?
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Mar 22, 2017 6:34 PM

Jun 2015
Are you looking forward to any new anime airing in 2017?
Mar 27, 2017 5:58 AM

Mar 2015
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 78!

BEST TEACHER!

Apr 3, 2017 2:48 PM

Mar 2015
Happy New Week and Welcome to HST Survey Number 79!

BEST WAR ANIME!

Apr 10, 2017 4:24 AM

Mar 2015
Happy New Week and Welcome to HST Survey Number 80!

BEST OVERWEIGHT CHARACTER!

Apr 18, 2017 10:01 AM

Mar 2015
Happy New Week and Welcome to HST Survey Number 81!

BEST DRAMEDY!

Apr 20, 2017 10:00 PM

Apr 2013
@PhKay

Sowwy ;-;

Izanagi777 said:
If you can go to the anime world for 1 year, which world will you choose? and what kind of role will you play there?

Probably one of the moe/iyashikei/laid back shows, because for once I want to live in a world where everything's calm and peaceful. If I could make myself into anything, then I would probably be the onee-san type character hopefully. The one whose calm and reliable but also have so many people love her.

fizzytastic said:
Are you looking forward to any new anime airing in 2017?

Bit late, but absolutely. usually I just look up the next season and add PTWs, so you can see my watching and PTW lists for the anime I'm excited for. Generally this season I was looking forward to Natsume Yuujinchou the most, and it didn't disappoint.

Looking in the summer, I find Fate/Apocrypha (Fate is basically the only action series I seriously follow), Jigoku shoujo seems interesting given it already had an ending I think, Tsurezure Children, I've read the fantastic manga and definitely looking forward to that. Same with Centaur no nayami. Some other stuff like kimi no koe wa todokanai seems interesting.

For Fall (traditionally the best season) Only Fate/SN Heaven's Feel seems interesting from what has been announced.
Apr 24, 2017 7:35 AM

Mar 2015
Happy New Week and Welcome to HST Survey Number 82!

BEST COMPENSATION CHARACTER!

May 1, 2017 10:45 AM

Mar 2015
Happy New Week and Welcome to HST Survey Number 83!

BEST OTHERWORLDLY CHARACTER!

May 3, 2017 2:27 PM

Jun 2015
What are you planning to watch next?
May 4, 2017 10:50 PM

Nov 2014
What is your Anime of the Season from last winter 2017?

May 8, 2017 10:55 AM

Mar 2015
Hey Hey what do you say! It's survey time again!!
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 84!

As always, if you feel like participating please answer this question game until Sunday, 7pm CET. Please check for your local time zone if you can't do this survey before Sunday! If you aren't familiar with surveying yet, here are the rules overview for newcomers:

Don't spoil yourself! Don't click the next spoiler button until you have answered the question/step you are currently at. Also don't take this survey too seriously and have fun! ^^

As this is a special survey, there will be a Hardcore Version, which will be extremely similar to the Full Version. You can also do the traditional Full Version, the Quick Version, or any combination of the three that you want.

THE ANIMEVISION SURVEY!
(created by Conde Möhr)

This survey will be a bit different than the rest, since the Hardcore Version will require the collaboration of other people. If you don't want to participate in the experiment, you can still do the Full Version, which is exactly the same, except for Step 3 (so that you can switch in the middle of it). You only need to do one of them, and the Hardcore Version takes precedence in the classification. The Quick Survey works as always.

Content in Italics is aditional info about ESC, and can be ignored if you're not interested.

May 15, 2017 6:30 AM

Mar 2015
Happy New Week and Welcome to HST Survey Number 85!

PERFECT SURVANT AWARD 2017

May 18, 2017 6:09 PM

Apr 2013
fizzytastic said:
What are you planning to watch next?

I have a large backlog of PTW... I think I'm gonna try some anime movies, not sure which.

Izanagi777 said:
What is your Anime of the Season from last winter 2017?

3-Gatsu no Lion if it counts. If not, Kuzu no Honkai.

@PhKay I'm sorry =(
Jun 12, 2017 3:00 PM

Mar 2015
Happy Birthday ^^

Got any nice presents? :)
Aug 31, 2017 4:27 PM

Mar 2015
Happy New Season and Welcome to HST Survey Number 90!

As always, if you feel like participating please answer this question game until Sunday, 7pm CET. Please check for your local time zone if you can´t do this survey before Sunday!

I will go abroad soon and will only be able to access MAL via iPhone until Sunday, September 10th! Therefore, this survey will be open until Sept 10th. I will also keep the previous survey (Best Tokyo Anime) open until that date so if you haven´t done it yet and feel like it, you can catch up with that survey as well ^^ There will be no new survey until Sept. 11th!

If you aren´t familiar with surveying yet, here are the

You can do the Full Version, the Short Version, or both if you feel like it :)

BEST 90s CHARACTER!

Sep 23, 2017 11:40 PM

Dec 2013
Have you read the Kagerou Daze novels?

“Please take responsibility, okay?”

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (113) « First ... « 111 112 [113]

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5741 by Rasco »»
3 hours ago

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5769 by TheBigGuy »»
Apr 23, 2:26 PM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1053 by Ichigo_Magic »»
Mar 28, 3:46 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.