Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
May 19, 2017 12:19 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Great episode, first part was for the shocking and horror, later for the feels.
Jun 27, 2017 2:17 PM

Jan 2016
after literally no character development in the last episodes he just bangs her out of nowhere lol
Sep 1, 2017 1:39 AM

Mar 2014
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shinichi losing his V card and Migi finally witnessing human intercourse lol. Personally I don't see them having sex as completely random, people differ. It was obvious they both liked each other. Not all girls are extremely reluctant to lose their virginity. Murano said ''he came back'' a few episodes ago so it's not like she was angry with him. She was rather sad because she didn't know how to help and she rarely saw him at school. At least that's how I see it.
Sep 12, 2017 4:54 PM

Dec 2010
Mayor was an interesting character. Kind of waste.

Lol about the problems with sex scene. Too much Clannad guys. She saw that Schinichi was depressed and full of fear so she wanted to comfort him. And it happened. Did she need to marry him first?

Inugirlz said:
The police force was so dumb and under prepared. Like really once u see what that monster Gotou can do, don't keep doing the same shit. RUN BITCHES RUN.

The secruity they put around Urogami was just disgraceful. You know he's a psycho on death row (therefore having nothing to lose) and u dont watch him better?

Hopefully this is the last time i have to say it but...Murano is the worse character ever. This chick is the most annoying bitch ever. I like how she basically invites him over for sex despite seeing he's in mental distress.

1. Gotou was like 3-4 times faster than them.
2. Uragami ran away when they faced Gotou and all security was killed.
3. Yes, she invited him for sex because she was seeing he`s in mental distress. You know, to comfort him?

Eylandos said:

Exactly what I said. Rushed, not organic and totally out of nowhere. Considering the awkwardness of Shinichi and Murano's relationship these last couple of episodes, to go from "oh let us talk, no one is home" to having sex is bad writing. If Shinichi and Murano have gotten closer in previous episodes and Murano gotten her trust back to Shinichi, this could have been much better.

Well, EP18 - "Are you back Shinichi-kun"? She was in love with him since first EP. She was avoiding him because she thought she is lying to her and he was not showing any emotions. When he showed emotions and explained things a little(or the police just did) there were no reason to avoid him. And this EP he showed a really strong emotion - fear. She wanted to comfort him.

starstorm said:
Lol this show is train wrecking for me so hard.. xP

It was amazing up until where the private detective kidnapped her baby and went to a park WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION so that he could threaten her with it, despite the fact that he believed that she wouldn't give a crap?? WTF kind of detective work is that?? If he was right, then who the hell cares, and if he was wrong, then he dies like he did.. Good job Sherlock..

Then they pick some random building and start killing everyone in it.. Did they get some kind of tip that there were a lot of parasytes in there or something??

And Murano shows up just to do this? They haven't even had a scene where like he tells her "Yeah something is up, but I can't tell you.", or like she makes a decision to go to him despite his being kinda jerky.. It just kinda.. happened. I mean, I guess you could tell she loved him, but that scene.. I thought she was gonna let him know she's there for him and comfort him, but no she's like wanna go have shexy time? And he STILL hasn't told her anything! LOL? :/

1. After witnessing his family murdered he lost his sanity. It was easy to see and even another detectives stated that.
2. Yes, they got tip from P.I. notes(Shinichi told him about mayor Hirakawa being a parasyte).
3. EP18 - it probably happened. Be it Schinichi or police.

Sep 17, 2017 2:57 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
re-watching.. but still bothers me that their first time was basically pity sex..

"i'm hurt, console me" basically..
Sep 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Jun 2013
The fact they smashed already makes this a top 5 anime romance.
Feb 5, 2018 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, so Hirokawa was a human after all?! That was ... surprising. Also Gotou is OP and dang, great action scenes again this week. Uragami also being pretty self-serving and getting the hell out of there too lol. Shinichi freaking out was pretty good to see, but then we get a pretty sudden transition to Murano being there and then ... well, the title of this episode wasn't a lie at least, gotta give them props for that :P Seems like the final couple of episodes will deal with Gotou and then ... well, who knows? :O
Feb 15, 2018 12:03 AM
Dec 2017
woah!! they having sex!! i think she will pregnant~
Feb 18, 2018 1:01 PM

Jan 2013
Hirokawa being a human was a nice surprise.
Surprised Satomi decided to have sex with Shinichi, obviously we knew they liked each other but it kinda felt off considering he seemed so broken, and not just today.

Anyway, seems Shinichi found a reason to keep trying and living after their sexy time.
Apr 28, 2018 7:51 AM

Apr 2013
Somehow that sex scene felt really really out of place. I mean we all knew that pairing was happening but it just doesn't feel like they know each other well enough, especially in that situation. I hope that's not a death flag...
Dec 30, 2018 11:18 PM
Jan 2017
Yes I shipped it so hard, loved the ending to this episode.
Jun 3, 2019 5:07 AM

Jul 2016
Again, it overstayed it's welcome. I am disinterested as of now, and I know that they will come up with a way to kill him easily. The ending was nice, I guess.
Jul 22, 2019 7:56 AM

Dec 2018
Nice twist about Hirokawa, whether he's human or parasite, he'll be killed either way I guess.

Badass Shinichi is gone. Kinda pathetic if you ask me, how he's been lamenting what can he do only to get scared when Gotou showed up.

I bet Satomi still asking "Are you really Izumi Shinichi?" during the sex.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Apr 17, 2020 2:53 AM
Mar 2019
so he gains the will to live because of sex ;p not bad
I love K-On, and so should you.

Apr 26, 2020 6:02 PM

Jul 2013
Wow so Hirokawa was a human? That was more then unexpected. I mean some of the things he said were definitely true but his whole mindset is completely different from a normal human.

Gotou again showed what he's able to do. With "normal" weapons you can't stop him that's for sure. Even when Yamagishi shot with his grenade launcher, it did nothing. Oh and when we speak about Yamagishi, RIP.

Shinichi doesn't seem to be himself. When Gotou came up from the building, only with Migi Shinichi noticed Gotou. I know why Shinichi is freaking out. If you see the last fight he had against Gotou, that was a total loss. And now he can really get killed by him.

The scene with Satomi was nice. Their relationship got finally sealed and they had a lot of fun :D
At least because of Satomi Shinichi has a reason to live.

Jun 8, 2020 9:40 AM
Dec 2019
Hirokawa being a human was a fantastic twist, plus it posed an interesting counter-argument to humanity and the morality behind deciding one species is superior and is more deserving of survival.

Seeing Goto continuing to give the police squad hell was fascinating to see, and it was kind of rewarding to see that bastard Yamagishi receive his just desserts.

Oh, and Shinichi and Murano piped, yaaay.
Jun 18, 2020 11:39 PM

Jul 2016
The romantic sub-plot was so unneeded.

Honestly, he didn't even show much romantic interest in Murano before.
Jul 9, 2020 7:19 AM
Jun 2019
Wow, Hurukawa that... was enexpected.

Izumi was totally frightened... Man, I see a death flag.

It's not unneeded. Yes, he did not show a "romantic" interest in most part of the history, but before being a completely a parasyte (I meant, when before Migi's cells changed his behavior) he used to like her much more... Actually, he has feelings for her, he wanted protect her all the time and for me that justify everything. Thank god, they had sex, I can rest in piece now.

Now, I think that Senichi is going to die, so... He can not go away without love at least.
AngelMoncadaJul 9, 2020 7:26 AM
Jul 29, 2020 6:05 PM

Apr 2020
Shinichi got laid huh? Although that came out of nowhere to be honest, I guess it was a nice finisher for the episode
--AbiSa--
Jul 29, 2020 6:07 PM

Apr 2020
Kish0 said:
Nice twist about Hirokawa, whether he's human or parasite, he'll be killed either way I guess.

Badass Shinichi is gone. Kinda pathetic if you ask me, how he's been lamenting what can he do only to get scared when Gotou showed up.

I bet Satomi still asking "Are you really Izumi Shinichi?" during the sex.

Lol bro, XD
I dont think she will ever ask that again after seeing him shed tears, dont worry
--AbiSa--
Sep 2, 2020 1:32 PM

Aug 2009
Gator said:
Somehow that sex scene felt really really out of place. I mean we all knew that pairing was happening but it just doesn't feel like they know each other well enough, especially in that situation. I hope that's not a death flag...

My thoughts exactly. Didn't feel exciting at all. Murano spent the entire season being weird and awkward with him and suddenly they're in bed together? Ehh.
Feb 27, 2021 2:52 PM

Jul 2017
Good episode. The Hirokawa twist was interesting and it was nice seeing Shinichi gain more reason to live after this episode, especially now that he has resolve with the help of Murano after confirming truly their love for each other and having sex after he was searching for something to hold on to. Murano can't understand everything about Shinichi but in this case, she's grown too attached to him to let him go anymore since he could run away forever if she lets the chances slip by due to his mysterious nature. He already nearly did a couple times by leaving school a lot and not meeting her while he deals with his own shit, so she took the initiative this time to help him out while he feels down and afraid and gave him a bit more meaning to live on nonetheless.
Mar 13, 2021 8:42 PM
Mar 2021
The only real complaint that I have about this episode is that I wish we could've seen Murano's reaction to his scar because that could've been a very vulnerable and touching moment in their relationship. Because the show didn't show this to us and it could've been an emotional moment to witness, I gave this episode a 4/5, besides that scene, this episode would've been a 5/5
Mar 28, 2021 1:03 AM

Jul 2020
aww, they actually did it now :3 pretty good episode <3
Apr 1, 2021 3:22 PM

Sep 2017
Definitely didn't see that twist with Hirokawa being human coming. I feel like it wasn't really hinted at at all and he's always just been a background side character so it's kinda whatever but also just a neat perspective. Also half meme Shinichi gets he bang on and now he wants to live.
May 25, 2021 3:27 PM

Jan 2021
This dude hit then his life flashed before his eyes and realized he can’t give up and die he needs to live and all he needed was a bit of motivation
Jun 16, 2021 8:36 PM

Oct 2019
I can't believe Hirokawa was human. I read the manga but I forgot haha. I think Hirokawa was one of the final faces in the visuals for the opening so I was surprised. I think this is the only sex scene I've seen in an anime so far, lol. But it was great ;)
Oh wait what am I saying I've seen Devilman Crybaby
Jun 25, 2021 4:30 AM

Apr 2018
Gotou just single handly beat them all. Shinichi and Murano's relationship is getting better and better. He's really scared without Migi lol.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 13, 2021 8:24 PM
Jun 2019
Wtf was that dream shit
Oct 17, 2021 11:37 AM

Mar 2021
Ok, I finally realized: shinichi’s relationship with murano is toxic as fuck. It’s uncomfortable to watch, I don’t understand her, bc well, shinichi is dealing with enough to notice the poor girl who has no clue about anything, so I won’t blame him for getting her involve just enough to drive her crazy. But why does she keep coming back, and how is it that he acts weird and different, kindly cold, verbally and kinda physically abused her and instead of talking about that, she has sex with him? Sigh, I guess I kinda get it but still, just, stop?
Nov 15, 2021 6:36 PM
Aug 2017
Surprising that Hirokawa was human

Murano and Shinichi have sex

Pls don't let either of them die…. :(
Dec 6, 2021 6:45 AM
Jan 2021
Looks like the purpose of Murano's existince in this anime is to keep Shinichi alive. Well, nevermind.
Apr 15, 2022 9:23 PM

Aug 2014
Another intense episode. Episodes 20 and 21 have been great.

And good for Schinichi to bang Murano before his final fight, just in case he doesnt make it alive or sane. :)
Sep 21, 2022 11:59 PM

Oct 2021
Mayor being the human is most surprising part, that sudden transition to shinchi waking up was weird direction but hey atleast we got a sexier scene at last which was out of nowhere lol.
Oct 9, 2022 4:06 PM
Jun 2022
Hell yeah, my man banged her!
Dec 12, 2022 11:40 AM
Nov 2022
Fun, exciting and alas, saddening that im almost done
Dec 19, 2022 12:32 AM

Aug 2012
Would you call the mayor human? I mean biologically yes but all those environmentalists so quick to kill their fellow men are souless
Jun 9, 2023 3:31 PM
Aug 2022
What a terrible and cheesy romance. Please die already girl.
Aug 15, 2023 7:09 PM
Feb 2023
At least Migi got to witness the intercourse he's been craving since the start of the season.
Oct 4, 2023 9:33 PM
Nov 2021
top 5 best episodes in anime
Feb 9, 10:47 PM
Jan 2021
So, after having sex with a girl, you're supposed to say that you mIgHt love her ?? 😂
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Today, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

654 by brenosempau »»
Apr 11, 9:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.