Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2015 9:38 PM
Feb 2015
When you find out that guy was actually human :O Barley even recognized Murano with her hair down.
Mar 4, 2015 9:47 PM

Jan 2008
RayAdha said:
The truth about Hirokawa was really surprising...

It was nice to see Shinichi still could feel fear, he is still a human being after all.

This episode's life hack: Doing sex solves a lot of your problems LOL

What's been solved? Lol. The problem of not having any main characters with enough backstory to chop up?
Mar 4, 2015 9:54 PM

Jan 2008
AND WHERE ARE THE FLAMETHROWERS??? WHY THE HELL EVEN HAVE THAT SCENE IF THEY'RE NOT GONNA USE FLAMETHROWERS???? *facedesk*

Stop putting random shit in here just to confuse me, cause I know they're not gonna come back to it... They haven't come back to anything else. Lol.
starstormMar 4, 2015 9:59 PM
Mar 4, 2015 9:57 PM

Feb 2015
The PG rated sex scene should be a staple in alot of anime, however since this is rated R and features alot of blood and gore they could of done it more graphically.
Mar 4, 2015 10:01 PM
Nov 2007
Get some pussy and then you can take on the world, thanks anime.
Mar 4, 2015 10:14 PM

Feb 2014
Most unromantic sex scene Iv seen in a long time. It was like two lifeless statues fucking.
Mar 4, 2015 10:22 PM

Aug 2012
It's so nice seeing Shinichi's fear rule him a little bit, more human than we've seen from him in so long. He's getting to a middle ground rather than swaying one way. Wtf was Migi doing letting him lose his shit like that though? Even if he wanted to gauge his mental status, that was a pretty big risk.

eXtacy67 said:
Most unromantic sex scene Iv seen in a long time. It was like two lifeless statues fucking.
Well I mean one has a parasyte in him, and the other is Murano.
AlexTheRiotMar 4, 2015 10:26 PM
Mar 4, 2015 10:33 PM

Nov 2012
eXtacy67 said:

haha yeah, pretty much this. it felt so out of place somehow.
Mar 4, 2015 10:36 PM

Jan 2014
1st half was good. Second half was bad. Shinichi felt really out of character with his freak out and then that transition to him getting with murano was just like, "what?"

This is how i felt about the end part.

Hope Chapman @JesuOtaku · 6h 6 hours ago
YOU SEEM SAD SHINICHI HERE HAVE MY VAGINA.

"I LOVE YOU." "I LOVE YOU TOO."

...feeeeel the chemistry!
GreenBenjaminMar 4, 2015 10:42 PM
Mar 4, 2015 10:44 PM

Mar 2014
The ending of this episode should've had this .

P.S. I was hoping the sex scene would be at least as funny as

ziggy_ZMar 4, 2015 10:48 PM
Mar 4, 2015 11:15 PM

Nov 2012
Sex scene was there just to be there.

Oh well. At least Shinichi gets some pussy before he dies or fights Gotou or runs away.

Speaking of which, Gotou is fuckin scary, but don't they just need something that can pierce whatever metal the parasites create? Or is it like a new element
Mar 4, 2015 11:17 PM

May 2013
Well, at least Shinichi won't die as virgin :3
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 4, 2015 11:21 PM
Nov 2014
Goto scaring the shit out of shinichi and shinichi had sex with murano.

Awesome 5/5.
Mar 4, 2015 11:26 PM

Apr 2014
Gymkata said:
Perisher said:

What are anime laws and how were they broken?

I have to give it props for the sex scene, for one. [insert anime rule that all romance has to end in a hug LOL

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you haven't watched NANA, School days, Tsukihime, Berserk, Gundam seed, Future diary or Paradise kiss
Mar 5, 2015 12:00 AM

Dec 2013
Z4k said:
Gymkata said:

I have to give it props for the sex scene, for one. [insert anime rule that all romance has to end in a hug LOL

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you haven't watched NANA, School days, Tsukihime, Berserk, Gundam seed, Future diary or Paradise kiss

I've seen four of those, two of which (Nana, Berserk) are among my 30 or so favorites. I was being sarcastic, obviously.
DouluoMar 5, 2015 12:06 AM
Mar 5, 2015 12:08 AM

Nov 2014
It had been said and show multiple times before (not especially anime) that humans are the parasites/bacteria/virus/disease that infects this planet but this anime shows it really well although they had a character actually stating it.

Murano might get pregnant. Hopefully they won't do that route because I would think it might be a little cliché now. A confession + sex scene before the main character dies off and leaves the woman pregnant (without his knowing). I think that this writing is letting the characters have sex just for her to get pregnant right off the bat for a dramatic ending or a second season.
I also think that it doesn't further the plot at all for Murano to get pregnant because the child should be a regular human because there shouldn't be any of Izumi's blood in his sperm where 30% of Migi resides. And if for some reason the child has parasites in him/her - then it would be like the movie "Wolf children". Seeing the child grow up, knowing it is different but may not show it for safety purposes.
Mar 5, 2015 12:23 AM

Feb 2012
I'm still confused as to what makes Murano a bad character...yeah she's "boring" compared to anime characters, but the whole point of her existence is to be a normal girl for Shinichi.
Mar 5, 2015 12:23 AM

Feb 2014
Yea Murano looks better with her hair down...but this ep wtf out of character lol

hope Madhouse will wrap this up nicely...

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Mar 5, 2015 12:34 AM

Feb 2012
brakesforturtles said:
What the fuck is this? People actually confessing their love in an anime?

What planet am I on?
Mar 5, 2015 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
This episode felt way to jumpy

I can understand why a normal person would shit their pants after confronting Gotou. But why was Shinichi bumbling around like an idiot? Lucky Migi was sleeping, otherwise he woulda slap a nigguh
Mar 5, 2015 2:10 AM

Oct 2010
b1GZZ said:
They kissed and had sex, finally. Now I bet she's gonna have a monster-baby :D XD jk

Amazing episode as always. Unfortunately this is gonna end in just 3 episodes, it's kinda sad because it's such an amazing story. I think there's still a lot to know so I'm going to be hoping for a second season. Well, there must be one, it's one of the best anime I've ever watched! The story is so structured and organized... and it's really amazing. I wasn't expecting such awesomeness when I first read the synopsis but I'm glad I've watched this, it's totally worth the time spent.

64 chapters total. Currently at chapter 57. Nah... there will not be a second season. This was meant to adapt the entire manga.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Mar 5, 2015 2:32 AM

Mar 2014
jimjameswhatever said:
I'm still confused as to what makes Murano a bad character...yeah she's "boring" compared to anime characters, but the whole point of her existence is to be a normal girl for Shinichi.
Exactly! It's senseless calling her a bad character when she wasn't made to do anything heroic or "cool".

Objurgo said:

I can understand why a normal person would shit their pants after confronting Gotou. But why was Shinichi bumbling around like an idiot?

He was running because he knew he was full-fucked if Gotou appeared. That's why he was shitting himself.
Mar 5, 2015 2:38 AM

Jun 2013
Looks like they finally boned, they obviously werent gonna show it but I remember in the manga Murano had some weird 90's boobs yo. In comes weird old lady in the preview
Mar 5, 2015 3:02 AM

Dec 2012
ziggy_Z said:

Objurgo said:

I can understand why a normal person would shit their pants after confronting Gotou. But why was Shinichi bumbling around like an idiot?

He was running because he knew he was full-fucked if Gotou appeared. That's why he was shitting himself.

Yes, but shinichi is suppose to have limited emotions
Mar 5, 2015 3:31 AM

Oct 2012
Wow that scene when Goto killed Yamagishi and even decapitated his head. and...you know when Murano said, "Let's talking in my home, currently there's no people in home."...yeah kinda expected "that" happened(What's Migi reaction when saw shinichi do THIS). Lol...it's always remind me of Miss A and Tamura Reiko love scene. *laugh. i'm sorry~ :'D

4/5

What the hell is Uragami doing? anyway, looking forward for next eps. lol
Mar 5, 2015 3:37 AM
Nov 2011
jimjameswhatever said:

If she was a normal girl she wouldn’t be with Shinichi... Ohh you like puppies I like you for that... now you throw puppies in garbage and don’t care abot dying people. You’re always involved with some massacres and you clearly hide something from me. You treat me like shit. Lets not ever talk. Now have some pity sex.
She’s a bad character because she’s not-believable
Mar 5, 2015 3:47 AM

Oct 2014
Lahi said:
The ending was rushed and I felt it didn't flow right at all.

"Come to my place to talk, no one is home right now" doesn't mean lets have sex immediately in the next scene. There was no buildup and no romance to just to go down that route.

Disappointed with this and I feel the writing has been very sloppy these last couple of episodes.

The Gotou fight half was great but the second half was downright laughable.

This guy actually cares about the build up to a sex scene, lol
Mar 5, 2015 4:04 AM

Dec 2012
Moral of the episode: Sex gives you the spirit to live. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 5, 2015 4:14 AM

Aug 2011
Wait wat what do you mean Hirokawa was human?! Was I deceived all along??

Said it before and I'll say it again: Gotou is an effing tank! Good luck taking him down, no wonder Shinichi was pissing his pants. Hilarious when Migi punched him in the face though: "dude wtf Gotou is right there, standing like 5 METERS FROM YOU, ARE YOU BLIND?!" And then Murano stalking Shinich to that park, his senses must be going dull when he barely notices things/people around him...

Murano finally got into Shinichi's pants, hahaha. "No-one's home tonight, let's go and talk" yea sure, like you're actually gonna talk.

Ayyy, Uragami's on the loose again :D
死ねカス国に帰れ
Mar 5, 2015 4:27 AM

Apr 2012
worse sex scene ever lmao

my nigga Uragami on the loose

Mar 5, 2015 4:56 AM

Apr 2013
RediceRyan said:
Shinichi has to tell her the truth, that's been building up longer then the sex.

^ This
Mar 5, 2015 5:14 AM
Nov 2009
Migi and Shinichi double teamed Murano that´s why she couldn´t move so much during the sex
Mar 5, 2015 5:23 AM

May 2013
I'm so surprised that Hirokawa is human. So he sided with the Parasytes for the cause of balance? Seems reasonable considering his say about human's being the perfect killers on earth.
I expected that Uragami betrayed that detective. His face was classic at the time he shot him.
Gotou is a damn demon! His strength is beyond the military power he faced. Yamagishi had his head chopped off. Ouch. Still, in the end he gave it everything he's got. Shinichi looks to be traumatized by Gotou's face. Hahahaha!
Shinichi and Murano at the end was okay. Appreciated that there's improvement in their relationship.
Mar 5, 2015 5:35 AM

Jan 2014
brakesforturtles said:
Salce said:
Not as bad as last week.

But I feel like the storytelling is all over the place. Something isn't working with the direction of this anime, at least since episode 9.

There's a reason this took 20 years to get an anime adaptation judging by some of the episodes. Too much is going on, and like a lot of manga when you read it everything works but when you try to put it into a 20 minute episode things can jump around too much. This is the kind of show that lends itself to a binge watch, which is how I've enjoyed a good percentage of it.
This doesn't make sense at all. 20 years for this? Please.
Mar 5, 2015 6:05 AM

Sep 2014
Alright episode I suppose. Was nice seeing Gotou killing everyone. And I wonder what'll happen to that convict now that he escaped. The sex scene wasn't exactly a sex scene, but whatever.
Mar 5, 2015 6:34 AM
Dec 2014
Objurgo said:

Yes, but shinichi is suppose to have limited emotions

Did you not see the part where Shinichi got his emotions back when Tamura died?

GreenBenjamin said:
This doesn't make sense at all. 20 years for this? Please.

Eh, the 20 years thing was because someone bought the only adaptation rights but never used them so it expired, other companies jumped for it, and now we have a somewhat outdated story in anime form.
Mar 5, 2015 6:39 AM

Apr 2014
Wharrgarbl said:

Eh, the 20 years thing was because someone bought the only adaptation rights but never used them so it expired, other companies jumped for it, and now we have a somewhat outdated story in anime form.

That's a weak excuse. If Madhouse bothered so much with modernizing the manga and adding anime only content then they could have tweaked the script as well to allow a better execution for the recent episodes.
Mar 5, 2015 6:54 AM

Feb 2014
dammn Gotou OP and good job Shinich hue.
The higher I get , The lower I'll sink.

Mar 5, 2015 6:57 AM

Feb 2010
1st page is hilarious, everyone forgot about the story
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Mar 5, 2015 7:14 AM

Apr 2014
-suddenly Gotou-

3 eps left. What will you do, MadHouse?
Mar 5, 2015 7:17 AM

Apr 2014
TravSavage said:
So after giving Murano the D, Shinichi finally gained the courage to face his fears head on.

If Migi was awake, that definitely counted as a threesome.

Best comment yet.
Mar 5, 2015 7:17 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi and Satomi's relationship developed a little too fast for my liking.
Mar 5, 2015 7:26 AM

Aug 2014
Perisher said:
What are anime laws and how were they broken?

1. Explanation of ''easy solutions'' which fans always ask about that are normally not covered in any anime, e.g ''Why couldn't they just bomb the building?''

2. Explanation of the ridiculous abilities of someone that are normally just there and hardly anyone even bothers questioning them. Nobody knew how Gotou dodged 700km/h bullets, turns out he just predicted where their trajectory.

3. Straight out confession of love from the protagonist, 20 episodes in the anime, no shitty roundabouts, stuttering and all that crap - when he was ready he just said it and she accepted it. I don't even remember anyone doing it in recent non-romance anime.

4. Sex. Main characters rarely have it, much less are actually shown half-naked and in bed with their partner.

starstorm said:
They haven't come back to anything else.

Yeah? Like what?
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 5, 2015 7:43 AM

Feb 2012
The_Heat said:
jimjameswhatever said:

If she was a normal girl she wouldn’t be with Shinichi... Ohh you like puppies I like you for that... now you throw puppies in garbage and don’t care abot dying people. You’re always involved with some massacres and you clearly hide something from me. You treat me like shit. Lets not ever talk. Now have some pity sex.
She’s a bad character because she’s not-believable

She noticed the change in Shinichi and she (from my point of view) knows something bad happened to him that caused the change. She knows that he isn't acting weird for no reason.

You act as if being "believable" means doing what you would do, but everyone is different. I don't think her actions are unbelievable, just incredibly naive, but she's just a dumb teenager so it makes sense.
Mar 5, 2015 7:52 AM

Oct 2014
ThePuddle said:
Shinichi and Satomi's relationship developed a little too fast for my liking.

they have been in a relationship for around 3 years now..
Mar 5, 2015 8:50 AM

Nov 2014
ArdenFolgore said:
Lol, people bitchin that there was not enough deep philosophical dialogue/buildup that lead towards sex.
Do you even live in a real-life?

I think a lot of people, myself included, didn't buy that sex scene because Murano has been whining about how Shinichi hasn't been himself for half the damn series. She seemed really sensitive and not like the type who would just fuck after a quick makeup talk. Her personality took too sharp of a shift, and it seemed like this was only done to push Shinichi into the next act.
Mar 5, 2015 8:57 AM
Jul 2014
the ending of the episode was rather moving but i think it kinda counted as a threesome... lol
Mar 5, 2015 9:12 AM

Jan 2013
"Shinichi, let's talk. No one's at home right now." *hint*hint*
Shinichi gets paranoid because he thinks Gato follows him. No wonder, I would feel the same way.

Mar 5, 2015 9:12 AM

Sep 2013
Sex? sore wa sexy :)

Lol that guy was actually human XD he does have a point thou about the overpuplation.

Gotou is a damn BOSS, he looks like younger Toguro XD
Mar 5, 2015 9:28 AM

Dec 2013
So you invite Shinichi to your house when no one is around, which HE agrees to. You spent your first night with him, probably gave your V-card away to him, which HE initiates..... and yet you're surprised that he "dropped a bombshell" when he admits, AFTER he screws you, that he loves you a lot?!?!?!?
Uh.... seriously what the flying fuck?

Somebody please explain logic to me....? Was she just actually looking for a hookup??? Is that why she actually slept with him? She thought he just wanted to hook up??? All those conversations make it like she just expected him to dine and dash..... like, seriously?!?! Can this broad get ANY Dumber???

Not even going to complain about how Izumi shouldn't have tried hugging Murano because he'd leave traces of himself on her or something, that Gotou could then track, and hence put her in mortal danger. And would he not think that he was putting Murano in danger by following her home???? I get it that he's traumatized and everyone on the street except Murano, for some messed up reason, is giving him hallucinations of the guy. I laughed at how he beat up the two bullies almost semi-consciously out of fear. I'll cut him some slack for not thinking coherently there.

Then I don't get what the cops are doing either. If the parasite that just killed off a squad of people escapes and makes small talk with Shinichi, why the heck are you not posting people to keep tabs on him, or to limit his movement, or better yet just throw him into a cell for detainment, since it's pretty damn obvious that he has something to hide AND has something to do with those aliens. But I guess they're all busy looking for that one escaped convict or something. Dumb cops....

Next episode is gonna be a blast. Not that I'm actually expecting any intelligible plot line anymore, since there obviously isn't any.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Yesterday, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

654 by brenosempau »»
Apr 11, 9:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.