Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 5, 2015 2:21 AM

Jan 2013
I wish I had some stickers resembling that censorship, they're funny.

Anyway, interesting to see Maria taking the bad side.
Also, who the hell was watching Yuki getting her ass grabbed through the cristal ball? That's disturbing.
Mar 5, 2015 6:10 AM

Aug 2013
By the white light of god, i have no idea what even happened this episode except Basara and Mio were captured.

Rest of the episode was a white screen.
My Candies:
Mar 5, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2013
Censorship was ridiculous. I wanted to see that good fanservice head on.
This episode seems legit. Censorship was the only problem. Sigh.
Mar 5, 2015 7:36 AM
Mar 2013
-.- seriously? why the fuck does Yuki need to have a master-servant bond curse thing with Basara. Did we even get a backstory why she has to have it? I'm really pissed off.

Also the censorship...

Was one of the best anime of this season, maybe even the best. But now it just fucked up. This is why i usually don't like harems.

Yuki is even a awful character. FFS!
Mar 5, 2015 7:48 AM

Jan 2013
Been waiting on Yuki's servant pact and was not disappointing at all only to get defeated by the light of judgement and the amusing yellow tape... deprived of Yuki satisfaction... orz

I really like all the girls but Yuki is #1 in this show. Rare for me to at least to like all the characters. Some plot going on but I do wish they put better fighting animation to match the echi, that, and more then one cour with fleshly done story. I would love to see more of this getting the same attention as HighSchool DxD gets despite that I think that show is average.
Mar 5, 2015 9:05 AM

Mar 2013
They should have just turned this into a hentia and be done with it, other than that pretty dull series so far

Mar 5, 2015 9:22 AM

May 2009
Urbanophiler said:
Cat ears? Was Zest, the servant in the castle really wearing cat ears at the end?

She's bunny demon.
Mar 5, 2015 9:25 AM

Apr 2013
Senninn1 said:
-.- seriously? why the fuck does Yuki need to have a master-servant bond curse thing with Basara. Did we even get a backstory why she has to have it? I'm really pissed off.

I thought that was pretty self-evident, but i guess not.

A. Yuki is in love with Basara, and would jump at the chance to be bonded to him

B. Being bonded to Basara, and going through the subjugation process strengthens the power of both people involved.

C. Being bonded to Basara, she can sense his location whenever she wants.

D. Mio is already bonded to Basara the same way, and of course, being rivals, Yuki wants the SAME DAMN THING.

E. The master/servant bond, infused with a succubus's ecchi-like powers, makes for a relationship that kicks the shit out of any other, cursed or no.
Mar 5, 2015 10:22 AM
Aug 2013
I wonder why this isn't a hentai, they should certainly consider it... 80% of the episodes are white screens and it has all the settings ready for a hentai...
Mar 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Dec 2013
The beginning of the episode was quite nice. The middle not so much and the end was hella boring.

Adding Yuki to the PSNetwork was interesting and all, but lets be honest, it's basically the same shit that Basara did with Mio, just this time their participant was a willing one, and the fact they switched from Chest to Butt. Makes you wonder what he'll have to fondle when a third girl shows up, eh?

The school stuff was kinda silly. Basara has absolutely no concept of suspicion? A random girl comes into your changing room to "confess" and pushes herself on you. Yeah man, it's the Mojo.... pffft, yeah right.... Mio runs off without a second thought, the same moment that Yuki pulls a sword on her. Then Mio gets knocked out, ends up in chains on a wall facing her worst nightmare. Okay, quiz time, if Zolgear wanted to do naughty things to Mio, shouldn't he have Maria lift the curse first? Otherwise if the dude that touches her isn't Basara, she'd die or something. But wait, doesn't Maria have to wait till a full moon just to reverse the curse? In that case, wouldn't they have to wait it out? Plot hole!

Oh and the 'Ol bait and switch is way too obvious. The writer's ain't even trying to hide it. Takigawa is trying to get Basara into the Castle to rescue Mio the most obvious way, as a prisoner (ala Star Wars and oh so many shows before this).

I think Zest might be pining for Basara's D though. Maybe he'll have to molest her horns or her wings, wouldn't surprise me in the least. Maybe she'll molest him first since he's a catatonic prisoner right now...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 5, 2015 11:54 AM

Mar 2008
Blu ray!Blu ray!Blu ray!Blu ray!Blu ray!Blu ray!Blu ray!Blu ray!
GIVE ME MY BLU RAY
Mar 5, 2015 12:29 PM

Aug 2013
Sudden twist! Betrayal! Conflicted friends! Defloration!
Will Basara be able to save Mio virginity from being NTR'd from that old man?! MAN, I WONDER IF THINGS WILL TURN OUT FINE.

Maria betrayal was to be expected. She was acting so strange lately. But at the same time, I feel like there is one point in particuliar that is really odd : why did she created a contact between Yuki? It certainly wasn't part of that Zolgia plan. Will Yuki end up being the trump card?

Yahiro is such a bro. Can't find out that girl whose been captured? Let me help you infiltrate the place as a captured man.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 5, 2015 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
L-Ryoshi said:

Okay, quiz time, if Zolgear wanted to do naughty things to Mio, shouldn't he have Maria lift the curse first? Otherwise if the dude that touches her isn't Basara, she'd die or something. But wait, doesn't Maria have to wait till a full moon just to reverse the curse? In that case, wouldn't they have to wait it out? Plot hole!

Not really a plot hole, do not read below if you have not watched the episode.

Mar 5, 2015 6:02 PM

Sep 2013
Looks like Zest wants a good guy with a big c*ck after seeing Yuki get some :)
Basara to the rescue XD

Mio is so jealous and gullible, damn :'(
Poor parents :(

Leohart :O I can tell from his name alone he's awesome XD
Mar 5, 2015 6:37 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
This anime should have been a hentai.....fits with its story and concept. But I guess this anime won't get as popular like this if it was hentai.

Anyway....nice episode..I can feel the twists in next episode.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 5, 2015 10:00 PM

Aug 2013
I think I mentioned this in one other episode so far, but the censors this episode were way too extreme.

I'm usually never the person to complain about TV censors, but when you're censoring shit that's not even lewd just for the sake of censoring so you can sell more fucking BDs, that's just disgraceful. Like the scene before the bath where Yuki was trying to und her corset...she never even got it undone, yet they censored her playing with the zipper. Like no, that's just bullshit underhanded tactics by a greedy studio.

Anyway...Maria, you bitch. No excuse for betrayal when you have Basara on your side.

Looks like Basara and spikey haired guy aren't buds anymore.

Hopefully a sweet fight next week.
Mar 6, 2015 12:14 AM

Jul 2010
I'm just happy Yuki gets more screentime, though I'd want even more of it.

Just like everyone pointed out it's quite obvious that Sugita dude and Basara are going to cooperate to rescue Mio.
Mar 6, 2015 12:44 AM

Mar 2014
Just you wait blue-rays, just you wait..... im gonna get you so bad OH JUST YOU WAIT!
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Mar 6, 2015 2:03 AM

Jun 2013
What asshole drew this?? It looks like shit .. well Mio always looks like shit, but this is extra shitty

Mar 6, 2015 1:07 PM

Oct 2011
Yuki's pact OMG <3

Mio jealous?

Everyone wants Bassara's.... : 0

Mio was about to get....OMG

Takigawa helping out Basachii

AnimeFan500Mar 6, 2015 1:21 PM
Mar 6, 2015 1:36 PM

Jul 2008
is there any point to the contract like srsly
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Mar 6, 2015 1:40 PM

May 2011
First thing's first, the censoring level is over 9000!! Why are they torturing us ? xD We came to watch Ecchi, so why censoring ? Are they testing our wicked imagination or something ? And why they don't censor those lewd sounds ?

OK, maybe that was somehow predictable but I didn't expect Maria to be a traitor, frankly I was shocked :/ that's so sad, to be betrayed by the person who gave you a hand and a reason to live. Maria could've discussed that with Basara and reached a solution to free her captive family members rather than working with the asshole who brutally and coldly squeezed and smashed her father's skull and burned her mother alive. I was also bewildered by Mio's uncaring attitude when she new that Maria was working with Zolgia :/ She didn't even look surprised or shocked. Even Maria didn't look sad or ashamed, like she wasn't doing anything wrong.

I'm pretty positive that Basara's friend was cooperative :D He took him to Zolgia's hideout, there's noway Basara lost the fight, they just came up with a plan to free Mio.
Mar 6, 2015 2:12 PM

Sep 2013
Takala said:

SRSLY? c'mon now :(
There are several versions of the contract Maria one is just the ecchi version.
It let's you know your partners location, and every time you bond and get closer you get stronger, so you need a lot of partners and bonding time to get super strong.

Shinmai Maou no Volleyball
Mar 6, 2015 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
ichii_1 said:
Takala said:

SRSLY? c'mon now :(
There are several versions of the contract Maria one is just the ecchi version.
It let's you know your partners location, and every time you bond and get closer you get stronger, so you need a lot of partners and bonding time to get super strong.

Plus Basara needs more allies if he's going to protect Mio. More Heroes and Demon want Mio dead, so in Barasa mind more contract means more allies and stronger force while in the girls mind contract means getting closer to Basara's heart and getting stronger. So yeah I think is necessary. ;)
Mar 7, 2015 2:16 AM

Mar 2013
"Please,Basara........Dominate me" - Damn! girl
Mar 7, 2015 5:33 AM
Dec 2012
The "plot" is actually getting good... I didn't expect that Basacchi got pwned by Lars. I can see that Zolgia is going to die anytime soon. Looking forward to the next episode. Also, the Review section of this anime is getting out of control...
Mar 7, 2015 7:31 AM
Jan 2015
CloudStrifeFFVII said:
All the people complaining, but they still end up watching it lol.

its so hard to resist
Mar 8, 2015 4:10 AM
Jan 2013
i hate Yuki but it's a harem show, ohh well...

Didn't want to drop this because of Mio but now, i'll drop this.
Mar 8, 2015 1:36 PM
Nov 2009
esofdiamon said:
CloudStrifeFFVII said:
All the people complaining, but they still end up watching it lol.

its so hard to resist

tru
Mar 8, 2015 10:15 PM
Feb 2014
I am glad that the Demon Lord called when he did, I really didn't want to see that guy touch Mio.
I wonder if Basura is faking being knocked out hmm
Mar 9, 2015 12:44 AM

Jan 2011
You know if they had given this the same sort of treatment as HS DxD, (little or no censorship) this might have turned into a pretty good ecchi show with relatively high ratings. They've got some pretty sexy scenes to work with, but the censorship really ruins it. Other than that, the animation quality seemed to be slipping a bit in this episode, and I don't think the director made a good choice in how to sequence the scenes. We've got Basra delivered to the demon's front door and we still don't know what happened to Yuki in the changing room. That probably means a flashback in the next episode that could have been avoided.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 9, 2015 1:23 PM

May 2013
So Yuki's erotic spot is her ass. Hmm, if Yuki has ass and Mio has her boobs, who the heck owns the pu...
Anyway, I can actually imagine this thing uncensored. Most of the time. Still would be better without.

Hasegawa really is involved somehow. Nooo, Maria helped capture Mio! (T_T)
Good thing Leohart called, otherwise I would have went there and killed Zolgia myself.
Hmm, Takigawa is trading Basara for Mio. The question is, is it worth it?
And I bet Basara knows about the entire plan and he'll kill Zolgia before he makes Mio submit to him.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 11, 2015 9:15 AM

Aug 2010
Nice to seeing Mio and Yuki growing closer. They can now have their threesomes together.

Didn't expect that Maria betrayal. I'm sure it won't last long though.
Mar 11, 2015 9:13 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
My God, those flashbacks were intense. That should've cause her some serious psychological harm.

It seems Yahiro had a plan of getting Basara in there all along. Clever.

Zest quickly becoming best grill.
Mar 12, 2015 1:00 AM

Oct 2008
oh...yuki moans are making me filled with extacy!

Mar 19, 2015 2:20 AM
Jan 2012
I do love how on Crunchyroll, you can literally see the censor before you even start the episode... Not that I particularly mind, but still.

Regardless, can't wait to see Zolgia get his ass caved in.
Mar 20, 2015 9:37 PM

Nov 2012
So stupid. Makes me consider ditching my "no drop" policy.
Mar 21, 2015 8:02 PM

Feb 2013
Yuki's little outfit sure was cute... at least the parts I could see. Those censors are just too epic.

This anime is a bit too lewd at times. I don't know if I'll ever care enough to watch it again uncensored. I'm this far along, I won't put it on hold at this point.
Mar 25, 2015 2:11 PM
Mar 2014
That lewd pact again.

Censorship was annoying tho.
Aug 5, 2015 4:32 PM

Sep 2014
Things that make this episode shit:

1. Censorship
2. Censorship
3. Censorship
4. Maria is a good daughter but a back stabbing bitch of a friend
5. Basara looks like he got his ass kicked, but they didn't show it. Chances are Basara and his "friend" have a plan.
6. If there isn't a plan, then the anime just got even more inconsistent on us with their shitty power scale.

-1/5
Sep 26, 2015 5:03 PM

Mar 2012
Hum, the uncensored version was wonderful.

I have high hopes for the tanned bunny chick to join his harem.

Sudden plot twist!
ninja88880Sep 26, 2015 5:22 PM
Sep 29, 2015 8:22 AM

May 2014
I don't understand why is so hard for some people to difference the ecchi parts from the story parts... Just don't mix them together. The show will be much better then.

Anyway, did Maria undo the contract or not? When talking with Mio she put the blame on Zolgia's field that Basara won't come and not on the fact that she might've end the contract.
Oct 1, 2015 8:05 PM

Mar 2015
Well lol. The pact has been made with Yuki. And Yuki and Mio get along pretty well with each other.

Also those 2 girls... well that explains the "we're friends" in the previous episode.

Also the best girl turn evil (because of circumstances)? How better can she be <3 lol~ I hope she would awaken a yandere side too. That would be pretty awesome.

Oct 25, 2015 5:34 PM

Feb 2013
Ahhh i see all these comments complaining about censors and im here censor less.
Waiting till the uncensored version was best thing ive ever done, because im thoroughly enjoying this anime damnnnnnn

Basara probably didnt actually get captured, he most likely worked out a plan with Takigawa or something guaranteed
Mar 8, 2016 6:38 AM

Jul 2014
^ yeap waiting for uncensored was the right choice, this animu is too stimulating omg I kenot. Uncensored ftw.
How do I signature?
Apr 26, 2016 8:25 PM

Jul 2013
Now Basara's got 2 bombshell servants. Dang

Pretty sure Basara worked something out with Lars. They have a plan.
Apr 28, 2016 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
Hmph, now there's a medicore story with mediocre fanservice, it's kinda boring :P
May 29, 2016 1:09 AM

Dec 2012
DAT ASS!

Basara: "Yuki, raise your butt."

Come on Basara. It's "Yuki, RAISE DAT ASS!"

I actually wanted to see some action between Basara and Mio's friend.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 31, 2016 9:17 AM

Aug 2014
This anime just got better :D

I wonder if it is just bad translation or Lars lied that Maria canceled his pact with Mio. Because Maria said to Mio that Basara can't sense her in that castle. That means the pact is still on but it won't work in that casle.

btw this Zest envies Mio and Yuki :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 4, 2016 11:08 PM

Mar 2015
When a random girl trying to rape Basara, I was excited!! 8D

Maria did it like that because her mother is captive.

3.7/5
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2015

175 by kirosaki_takumi »»
Mar 28, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2015

239 by alecbest »»
Dec 31, 2023 3:43 AM

Poll: » Worth watch?

BlueCloud5 - Oct 22, 2021

23 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 22, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

161 by removed-user »»
Sep 7, 2023 5:55 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

74 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 5, 2023 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.