Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 28, 2015 11:02 PM

Jan 2010
correct me if im wrong:

after moroha beat the hydra, japan gain reputation because moroha is candidate for rank S, but the other nation is jealous on japan because in their territory no one there can be candidate for rank S.

now my question:

what will the other country gain if they kill moroha?
what will japan ( moroha`s school) gain if moroha will be success on becoming rank S?
Mar 1, 2015 1:07 PM
Apr 2013
There are currently 6 S-rank Saviors, other then Moroha: Russia, UK (British), USA, Japan. Can't recall the other two.

From what I understand from watching so far, it's all about preserving power balance and prestige.
While some of them welcomes another S-rank, others (mainly Russia so far) see it only as nuisance. I mean, if he becomes official, that means not only that theirs position will lower (woah, from 6 to 7 worldwide :F), but mainly it's about their countries. I guess it wouldn't be so bad, if Moroha was from nation that didn't already have S-rank, but Japan having 2 is game-changer, if you consider their power.
Mar 1, 2015 2:16 PM

Jan 2009
Mordant said:
There are currently 6 S-rank Saviors, other then Moroha: Russia, UK (British), USA, Japan. Can't recall the other two.

From what I understand from watching so far, it's all about preserving power balance and prestige.
While some of them welcomes another S-rank, others (mainly Russia so far) see it only as nuisance. I mean, if he becomes official, that means not only that theirs position will lower (woah, from 6 to 7 worldwide :F), but mainly it's about their countries. I guess it wouldn't be so bad, if Moroha was from nation that didn't already have S-rank, but Japan having 2 is game-changer, if you consider their power.

France and China.

That said, the issue is more to do with russia specifically, russia more or less wishes to be the de facto power among the 6, having another capable of using ultimate level dark arts (of which the lightning emperor of russia "was" the only one before moroha) poses a grave threat to the power that russia seeks.

Since this seems to be going along with the current world superpowers(yes, the uk and france are also arguably superpowers, and defensively japan is actually a military threat to russia and china's goals), this scenario is actually quite predictable, in all honesty the chinese one is probably also going to become a villan if the series get's a second season.
Apr 6, 2015 1:59 PM
Mar 2014
yeah....its all about power balance between countrys....but to be honest..i think Moroha is more like SS at the end of anime :P
Nov 8, 2020 3:47 AM
Jul 2020
Except Japan's other rank S just falls unconscious every time a big metaphysical shows up. Dude seems completely useless in the anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.