Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2015 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not really much action but I'm fine with it.

The way the episode is done shows what the others should be prepared for. Pacing felt a bit slow though but I have confidence that some of the new pilots will be able to pull off some victories soon. Also hoping the series will take advantage of its fictional technology and show what they can really do.

And shit, Walkers are attacking again.
Feb 26, 2015 5:49 PM

May 2010
Sui finally changed his mind about dying. The scene with Rina was pretty nice.
Next episode seems to be action packed.
Wait did Emery just die O_o
Feb 26, 2015 6:51 PM

Sep 2011
Ill admit the entire time i just wanted to see what was going on with the city but it was a necessary set up i guess, still oh shit i wasnt expecting emery to just die like that, i was kind of thinking when starting the series that given the movies optimistic tone and non-exsistent body count that this show wouldnt be as dark as the 1st seaosn was, but not given that yumiko and emery are both dead from fairly gruesome ends in addition to the butloads of death flags and overall bleak outlook i guess i was totally wrong

I want the next episode now.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 28, 2015 11:12 AM

Sep 2011
Wow. Did emery really just die just like that?
Feb 28, 2015 5:03 PM
May 2014
Seems like she did...

And I worry about that "woman" whose with Miwa as she looked... Odd with her eyes shadowed. I say "woman" because the real deal seems to be dead and that thing is pretending to be her - most likely to protect Miwa for whatever reason.

Anyway, Kazuki cannot die now as he made a pretty big promise and Canon expects him to keep it and come back to her.

Really hope Canon gets to pilot again before the series ends because I have no doubt that this season will end up in a Super Robot Taisen game like the first season and movie.
Dec 24, 2016 10:38 PM

Dec 2012
Oh, shit. Soushi with the picture. THE FEELS!

So Tsuba...I mean her name is Orihime. Hmm...*looks back at episode 6 thread*

Emery died just like that.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2015

54 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Oct 8, 2022 3:27 AM

» Hmmm

Anamewthameaning - Apr 17, 2020

2 by mariox7777 »»
Sep 19, 2020 6:42 PM

» licensing?

NG_Chloe - Aug 20, 2018

1 by Setsuna200 »»
Dec 13, 2018 6:37 AM

» Kazuki and Toomi?

HatsumiShinogu - Jan 15, 2015

20 by KazeNoChikara »»
Jan 31, 2017 1:44 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

25 by Rob »»
Dec 25, 2016 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.