Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2015 2:31 AM

Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Obligatory mind-control episode and Luxray had evolved.
Citron leaves the group for awhile ? That was unexpected.
Next time Moe Jessie episode :D
Mar 4, 2015 9:35 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I kind of expected Citron to leave the group. I mean he needs to give Ash his training time, and Citron hasn't been Gym Leader quality yet which is why he said he'd leave to reflect.

Luxio evolves, dang Citron is going to be hard to defeat.

Next is the Jessie episode. I have tissues just in case.

Mar 5, 2015 2:55 AM

Jul 2013
Citron leaving the group O_O

The way they made Serena fail and now this, I didn´t see it coming. Seems like they grew a pair of balls. Now, I only need to see Ash winning the league.
Mar 5, 2015 5:45 AM

Feb 2011
So Citron takes a temporary leave from the group, huh. Can't say I saw that coming.
Mar 6, 2015 6:50 PM

Jul 2007
I wish, just once.. team rocket wouldn't be behind every bad thing that happens.
Mar 8, 2015 8:28 PM

Sep 2014
Frenz said:
I wish, just once.. team rocket wouldn't be behind every bad thing that happens.

but then they would be out of a job!

Good episode. Ash and Cintron enduring the electric shock because they wouldn't give up was cool. Then all the pokemon joined together to defeat team rocket.

I like how Cintron is inspired by ash. Ash inspired Serena to never give up, and now Cintron, too. I thought they would have the battle right away, but it looks like Cintron wants time to think by himself for a little while.
Mar 11, 2015 11:37 AM

Nov 2009
still can't believe no one ever gets a seizure from getting electrocuted...

guess 1000 volts isn't as strong as we all thought, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 11, 2015 11:43 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
amlg said:
still can't believe no one ever gets a seizure from getting electrocuted...

guess 1000 volts isn't as strong as we all thought, LOL.

More like their skin getting fried from all those volts. But it's anime, logic doesn't apply here lol. If that was the case, Charizard burning Ash should have killed him.

May 12, 2015 4:31 PM

Nov 2014
That was actually a great episode!! It was surprising that Clemont left the group, but it's only temporary, so it's okay. ^_^ I loved the part where he asked Serena to take care of Bonnie! It's so cute how Serena acts like a big sister to Bonnie. <3 And Luxio evolved! I mean I saw that coming because of Getta Ban Ban, but it was still great to see. ^_^ (I'm watching in English, but I've heard Getta Ban Ban and it's amazing).

I love the way Bonnie is always the one to yell "Dedenne!" instead of Clemont. Really shows it's her Dedenne.

And how are Ash and Clemont even still alive after all that? xD

The next episode kinda has me worried...They better not...Ugh
Jul 8, 2015 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
I was going to say, didn't they do an episode almost if not exactly the same years ago? with mind control of electric types in a power plant.

Why can't they really make electricity that way?

Yeah, one of them in real life would have died from that super long electrocution.

I gotta say I also didn't expect Clemont to leave and go train for his battle against Ash.
Not sure that he'd get away with leaving his sister with others in real life but hey, they're 10 year olds allowed to traverse the country who don't die from thousands of volts of electricity so it ain't real life type stuff.

But it was nice that Ash inspired him.

I liked how Luxeo evolved in to Luxray with Clemont on his back as he grew twice the size lol.
stephtastropheJul 8, 2015 1:15 PM
Nov 9, 2015 2:13 AM

Nov 2014
Actually i really hoped that the one behind the hijacking is Team Plasma.. since it's a pretty large range incident.. but it's just team rocket all along, lel.. Really happy to see Clemont's Luxio evolve into a Luxray.. i guess i know who will be the 3rd pokemon in Lumiose gym battle :P

Anyway, Citron leaving the group is unexpected albeit it's a temporary ones.. Ofc he want to train to give Ash a great Gym Battle so i understand his opinion.. still Clemont is a likable character so i hope we see him soon..

Overall a great episode.. looking forward to see the next ones.. 5/5
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Sep 4, 2016 11:03 PM

Dec 2012
Volt was used appropriately this episode. lol

lol Of course Citron had to leave.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 11, 2020 5:57 PM

Dec 2008
No, Team Rocket absolutely isn't the one behind every bad thing that's happened.

But they had quite a devious plan here! I liked the episode.

Citron is gone, I hope Satoshi Vs. Citron is cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.