Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2015 4:33 PM

Jun 2008
Well, I should have known better.

Season is over for FINS....

It is playoffs or BUST for this team and in a division with the Pats they have a very insanely thin margin of error.

You can NOT lose to the fucking jags and still think you're going to be in the fucking playoffs!

Thanks for nothing, never fucking believe the hype....

I'm done....when does basketball fucking start?!?!!!
Sep 20, 2015 4:34 PM

Jan 2007
crazy day so far. Raiders/Jags/Browns all win this week.
Sep 20, 2015 4:38 PM

Jan 2012
@Legendre
Yeah, that was a nice play. But for real, this game has been atrocious to say the least with consideration to the PHI offense and the injuries to personnel for both teams. Feel sorry for Murray, since he pretty much had nowhere to go every time he got the ball.

At least they got a TD at the end. At least... Ohhhh, the agony!

@ALEX
You can always follow the Eagles for one season if you want to!
Sep 20, 2015 4:58 PM

Dec 2010
StyleF1re said:
@Legendre
Yeah, that was a nice play. But for real, this game has been atrocious to say the least with consideration to the PHI offense and the injuries to personnel for both teams. Feel sorry for Murray, since he pretty much had nowhere to go every time he got the ball.

At least they got a TD at the end. At least... Ohhhh, the agony!

@ALEX
You can always follow the Eagles for one season if you want to!

He's just not a back that has elite lateral movement. He's a power back with great vision; AKA the type of back that doesn't do too well when there are multiple people in his face when he gets handed the ball lol..

I think the only RB I know that would succeed with an offensive line like that is Barry Mother Fucking Sanders.

But yeah I feel for you if you're an Eagles fan.. that was not very fun to watch.
Sep 20, 2015 5:00 PM

Jun 2012
On Murray
Your number for the day -- Demarco Murray averaged 0.15 yards per carry today. Thats 5 inches per attempt.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

Chip's ass is going to get roasted and I love it, he might end up getting crucified by the media for this.(I'll love every second of it)

My boys look like they're in a bit of a pickle all we can do is hope for a fast recovery for Romo and Dez.
:(
Sep 20, 2015 8:20 PM

Jun 2014
insan3Inquisitor said:
Well, I guess I got my answer.

Yup, though someone has to win the shitty division. History and QB status obviously saids Indi, but we'll see.

Not biased: NE may be the best team in the AFC currently. They gave up 3 tds in the 4th, but the first touchdown likely happened due to the D not caring as they thought the game was wrapped. This is why that mindset is dangerous.
Sep 20, 2015 11:32 PM
Apr 2010
Gohadoken said:
If I was betting, it wouldn't be on the Jags getting 6+ wins

Feel free to jump on the bandwagon any time! One win and counting!!!
Sep 21, 2015 1:00 AM

Jun 2014
Well this year might be bit of a struggle.
Sep 21, 2015 10:18 AM
I Hate My Son

Dec 2011
Holy shit it feels fucking GOOD to be a skins fan right now, the defense looks stifling.

Also fuck Keenan Allen, how does he go from 16 catches in week one to -0.4 points in fantasy for week two?
Sep 21, 2015 4:51 PM

Feb 2009
Just happy to see the Packers finally able to beat the Seahawks.
Both the offensive and defensive lines played great, hope Lacy is ok to play next week.
Sep 21, 2015 7:46 PM

Apr 2013
Looking at this beatdown that the Jets are putting on Luck and Colts so far, maybe the Browns are actually good and the Jets were just too elite...
Sep 21, 2015 8:19 PM

Apr 2013
Fuck you Andrew Luck. You were my auction dynasty league keeper at a good price and you are playing like a fucktard and fucking over my team. Give me Johnny Football instead... YEAH?!?!?!
Sep 21, 2015 8:57 PM

Dec 2010
deanzel said:
Fuck you Andrew Luck. You were my auction dynasty league keeper at a good price and you are playing like a fucktard and fucking over my team. Give me Johnny Football instead... YEAH?!?!?!

RUSHING YARDS BRO
Sep 22, 2015 12:46 AM

Jul 2015
welp, there goes the saints..

Sep 22, 2015 3:03 PM

Jun 2014
People are saying the Buffalo D is the incarnate of the 85 Bears, but how so? Sure, they played great against Indi, but New York Jets played even better on defense and only allowed a touchdown. Plus, New England score fourty on Buffalo's defense.

Not impressed tbh.
Sep 27, 2015 12:05 PM
Nov 2013
How many years will it be until the Chargers arent completely destroyed by injuries? There are literally 2 CB's and 5 OL that can actually play. We're one injury away from having a TE be a permanent O-Lineman, or a safety playing outside CB.
Sep 27, 2015 12:16 PM

May 2011
It might be a good thing that the Steelers have Michael Vick, as crazy at that sounds.
Sep 27, 2015 3:19 PM

Dec 2010
My woes as a Saints fan can only be matched by those of our Dolphin brethren (Alex) who are currently being obliterated by an angry Bills team.
Sep 27, 2015 3:23 PM

Jun 2008
Legendre said:
My woes as a Saints fan can only be matched by those of our Dolphin brethren (Alex) who are currently being obliterated by an angry Bills team.

You got to taste the trophy not that long ago....I'm now convinced I'll never get to even sniff it...

Just fire everyone and let's tank the rest of the season....I don't know...the season's already over.....I just want basketball to come back...

I hate the world...
Sep 27, 2015 3:40 PM

Dec 2010
JustALEX said:
Legendre said:

You got to taste the trophy not that long ago....I'm now convinced I'll never get to even sniff it...

Just fire everyone and let's tank the rest of the season....I don't know...the season's already over.....I just want basketball to come back...

I hate the world...

LOL

I'm sorry man, it's a rough life being a Fins fan right now for sure.
Sep 28, 2015 4:17 PM

Jun 2014
I wonder if the Lions will have another 0-16 season? The team legit seems completely out of it when they play every damn week. Somebody needs to stand up and be a leader because this team is embarrassing.

Ravens: 0-3.

Yay!
Sep 28, 2015 7:05 PM
Feb 2014
Lions are going to play every bit of their hearts out next week. Their season is on the line and rightfully so. I really hope my Hawks acknowledge that they're probably more urgent than we are, and we should be the ones in control, not them.

Sweet win over Da Burrs. Defense returning to form was arguably what got us to where we were. Now let's make it an encore vs. the Lions.
Sep 28, 2015 7:42 PM

Dec 2010
It's so brutal to have to watch Aaron Rodgers on one side of the ball and then Alex Smith on the other side. I can't even believe that Alex Smith is a starting QB in the NFL still. He can't get a 3rd down to save his life and he can't execute quick drives that call for high level QB play (2 minute drives). He can't hit a receiver downfield accurately, and frequently misses easy check down passes or throws it where his receiver can't make a play after catching it.

It's a fucking travesty watching him play the position with this many years experience in the NFL.

Edit: Let it be known that I posted this before that INT, which, if I had to show someone 1 play to summarize Alex Smith in a nut shell, would suffice to prove the very point that I was making.
UmbryaSep 28, 2015 7:45 PM
Sep 28, 2015 7:50 PM
Feb 2014
Legendre said:
It's so brutal to have to watch Aaron Rodgers on one side of the ball and then Alex Smith on the other side. I can't even believe that Alex Smith is a starting QB in the NFL still. He can't get a 3rd down to save his life and he can't execute quick drives that call for high level QB play (2 minute drives). He can't hit a receiver downfield accurately, and frequently misses easy check down passes or throws it where his receiver can't make a play after catching it.

It's a fucking travesty watching him play the position with this many years experience in the NFL.

Edit: Let it be known that I posted this before that INT, which, if I had to show someone 1 play to summarize Alex Smith in a nut shell, would suffice to prove the very point that I was making.

It's about time Aaron Murray comes in. Alex Smith is either average, below average, or shit. I feel bad for Jeremy Maclin and the rest of the Chiefs WRs for dealing with the same shit 49ers WRs had to deal with in every year he was around.

But trust me, I think the Chiefs, just like the Seahawks are MUCH better than what their record will likely be after the game. Did you see how many Pro Bowlers they had in 2012 when they went 2-14?
Sep 28, 2015 7:57 PM

Nov 2013
the real problem of this game is that Charles only has 9 carries
Sep 28, 2015 7:59 PM
Feb 2014
Celestrial2 said:

They shut down Lynch too, yet they let Forte run wild. This defense must have woken up enough to think this is their year to go all the way.
Sep 28, 2015 8:11 PM

Nov 2013
Nico- said:
Celestrial2 said:

They shut down Lynch too, yet they let Forte run wild. This defense must have woken up enough to think this is their year to go all the way.

Honestly it might be. Packers have been looking pretty great these past two weeks. Week one against the bears was a disaster but they've definitely seemed to recover from that.
Sep 28, 2015 8:12 PM
Feb 2014
Celestrial2 said:
Nico- said:

Honestly it might be. Packers have been looking pretty great these past two weeks. Week one against the bears was a disaster but they've definitely seemed to recover from that.

Not really a disaster when Cutlel is the QB and he returned to premier form in the 2nd half, kek.
Sep 28, 2015 8:23 PM
Feb 2014
Chiefs actually making this a game.

Comeback, when?
Sep 28, 2015 8:37 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Lions are going to play every bit of their hearts out next week. Their season is on the line and rightfully so. I really hope my Hawks acknowledge that they're probably more urgent than we are, and we should be the ones in control, not them.

Sweet win over Da Burrs. Defense returning to form was arguably what got us to where we were. Now let's make it an encore vs. the Lions.

Lions season is over.. or at least everybody knows it is. It has happened, but very rarely does a 0-3 team make the playoffs and I believe the last time we saw it happen was in the 90s. Plus, they're facing your Hawks. Though, we'll see.

Patriots, Packers, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers may all end up 4-0 even though the two latter teams are shams.
Sep 28, 2015 8:38 PM
Feb 2014
MUH MIRACLE AT LAMBEAU

H A P P E N I N G
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G
Sep 28, 2015 8:50 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Nico- said:

Lions season is over.. or at least everybody knows it is. It has happened, but very rarely does a 0-3 team make the playoffs and I believe the last time we saw it happen was in the 90s. Plus, they're facing your Hawks. Though, we'll see.

Patriots, Packers, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers may all end up 4-0 even though the two latter teams are shams.

Falcons aren't a sham, they're legit on both sides of the ball. The Cardinals might be one on how easy their beginning of the season is.
Sep 28, 2015 9:09 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Falcons aren't a sham, they're legit on both sides of the ball. The Cardinals might be one on how easy their beginning of the season is.

That Cardinals QB is pretty damn good though and their offense seems pretty hot. I do think they'll give the Hawks a run for their money.

Didn't the Falcons struggle in their first two games though? Unless I'm confusing that with another team.
Sep 28, 2015 9:17 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Nico- said:

That Cardinals QB is pretty damn good though and their offense seems pretty hot. I do think they'll give the Hawks a run for their money.

Didn't the Falcons struggle in their first two games though? Unless I'm confusing that with another team.

Falcons did struggle, but they are the most dangerous team in the 2nd half on early reports.
Sep 28, 2015 9:59 PM

Nov 2013
Nico- said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Falcons did struggle, but they are the most dangerous team in the 2nd half on early reports.

as I giants fan, I know this too well. Falcons making my division look like the fucking cleaveland browns.

My giants will bounce back soon enough though
Sep 28, 2015 10:20 PM
Feb 2014
Celestrial2 said:
Nico- said:

as I giants fan, I know this too well. Falcons making my division look like the fucking cleaveland browns.

Fun fact, each time Atlanta has started 3-0, they've made it to the NFC Championship.

Looking forward to it! Maybe we'll get revenge from the 2013 Playoffs (again).

Maybe your Giants will beat 'em en route to the Bowl like every 4 years.
Sep 28, 2015 11:38 PM

Nov 2013
Nico- said:
Celestrial2 said:

Fun fact, each time Atlanta has started 3-0, they've made it to the NFC Championship.

Looking forward to it! Maybe we'll get revenge from the 2013 Playoffs (again).

Maybe your Giants will beat 'em en route to the Bowl like every 4 years.

Giants vs Pats part 3 pls
Sep 29, 2015 8:34 AM
Feb 2014
Hey now, the Seahawks also started 0-2 and on a similar mission to your Giants :^)

But don't worry, I'll take anyone but the Cowboys in the NFC East.
Sep 29, 2015 10:47 AM

Apr 2013
My god. I've never had any less hope than I have with this Browns team and organization. Ray Farmer is awful (and still suspended), our owner is a shitbag, and our coach is clueless. This doesn't even touch the surface of our roster built with Farmer's amazing "no need for playmakers" mentality. Mack is definitely leaving this offseason and we're going to win one game too many to draft a QB (of course, they all look like shit this year). Our defense is putrid as well.

Please God, have Peyton Manning retire after this season and hopefully Haslam can convince him to come to Cleveland as the President (and GM and whatever) while giving him all the power and money he wants. We have no hope of getting anyone decent who is already established because who wants to come to this shit show? Might as well gamble big.
Sep 29, 2015 5:29 PM

Feb 2009
Pack played great on MNF.
Defense was on point all game, until the 4th quarter rush.... so many big plays followed by long 3rd/4th down conversions. Would have loved a better finish to the game, but happy for the win regardless.
Rodgers is so comfortable with Cobb and Jones it makes the offense seem too easy in certain situations.
Oct 2, 2015 9:44 AM
Feb 2014
I'd be shocked if Josh Scobee isn't cut today or tomorrow.
Oct 2, 2015 10:15 AM
Feb 2015
Get fucked Scobee you bum.
Oct 2, 2015 5:00 PM

Jun 2014
Ravens 1-3. They got Browns next, so 2-3 should be happening.
Oct 3, 2015 9:55 PM
Feb 2014
Not sure if I want to wake up early as fuck to watch the Jets-Dolphins game. But for all I know, it could be the most interesting game that might have been played. See Lions-Falcons as an example of me not capitalizing.
Oct 4, 2015 11:10 AM
Feb 2014
Starting Derek Carr in fantasy is making me smile.

Edit: Devonta Freeman too
Oct 4, 2015 12:33 PM

Dec 2010
Nico- said:

I can't bench Brees in good conscience when he's starting, but I enjoyed starting Carr last week when Brees was out. Carr is definitely good enough to start at this point now that he has Amari at WR to help him out.

Devonta is the first player since LT to have 3 TD's in back to back games... pretty absurd.
Oct 4, 2015 12:37 PM
Feb 2014
The Giants are finding ways to get the Bills out of the end zone left and right. What a disappointing game!

Legendre said:
Nico- said:

I can't bench Brees in good conscience when he's starting, but I enjoyed starting Carr last week when Brees was out. Carr is definitely good enough to start at this point now that he has Amari at WR to help him out.

Devonta is the first player since LT to have 3 TD's in back to back games... pretty absurd.

Falcons players (and defense) have carried my team all year long. You can argue their schedule starts off easy but because of that, the NFC South looks pretty good on paper if you're Atlanta or Carolina.

I'm looking at my 2nd 4-0 start in 3 years. I could even take first with the amount of points I'm getting. Got either Lynch or Rawls going tomorrow as well.
Oct 4, 2015 12:40 PM

Feb 2009
Doug Martin has a good game the week I bench him of course....
Oct 4, 2015 12:43 PM
Feb 2014
Bills coming back just in time. Just what I needed. The spread pick definitely won that game though, sucks because I went with the spread.
Oct 4, 2015 12:49 PM
Feb 2014
Giants responded with one beautifully executed dump pass. Bills are running out of time.

Edit: They got the 2pt conversion too. Hard to tell if Tyrod pulls a Week 2.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.