Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 26, 2015 12:35 PM

Jun 2013
Izanagi777 said:
I like zoro and all, but the battle getting pretty ridiculous. Zoro practically beat pica, one of the most hype executive with almost no effort or wound with one-sided match.
Does oda copy hiro for his battle?

I hope oda can at least handle luffy vs doffy pretty well, or at least better than most of disappointing dressrosa battle scene :/

3/5

I was thinking the same lmao. I mean I got used to the fights in Fairy Tail, but seeing it in One Piece.... Ohh well we can agree that the fights could've been done much better.
Feb 26, 2015 12:58 PM
Dec 2012
What a shitty fight all things considered.
Feb 26, 2015 1:03 PM

Jun 2013
King Riku is a True King...and lol, Zoro really does not remember "small Fries"Names huh? XD
And 1 Cannonball Blade Zoro, coming riiight Up!

O.O HOLY SHIT!!!?!?! EPIC OGI!!!!! ZOOORROROOO!!!! SO COOL! Daisen Sekai.....10 00 worlds? or is it 100 000? Nice rise up from Sansen...(3 000) and that was Only First World! Former OUGI IS NOW PART OF THE BIGGER ULTIMATE ATTACK!!! XD

What A BAD ASS FINNISH TO EPIC FIGHT!!! ZORO SHOWS US WHY HE IS SO FREAKING BAD ASS!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 26, 2015 1:04 PM

Mar 2012
So that's what Zoro looks like when he uses Haki, for a second there, I thought the colour of his sword was a misprint.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Feb 26, 2015 1:07 PM

Jul 2010
It was awesome and all, but i kinda hoped Zoro would have more problems with Pika one on one.Pika was top executive, and Zoro basically finished the fight without getting hurt?
I really hope this is just a momental thing because Oda wants to speed up things a bit in this arc.I don't blame him because it's a giant arc which is really hard to handle for sure, but i hope this won't happen in future ones again.
Feb 26, 2015 1:10 PM

Mar 2014
buuhhu said:
TheCommonMan1 said:

I said that because I believe buuhhu think because Zoro have Haki, he can just cut the string. Even if Zoro had stronger Haki, he still couldn't cut the strings, and if he does cut them, the reason won't be Haki. It would be something else.

i dind't say that Because of his Haki, (everybody has haki nowadays), I just was thinking that he is Zoro, if anybody can cut it is him (or fujitora)...
and we haven't seen Zoro's true strenght yet!

Not everyone. Even though it's useful, you don't really need Haki in the New World. It's optional. There are ways to getting around Haki without having Haki yourself, like there are ways to getting around DFs without having DFs yourself.
Rushing to the sound of battle to protect those who can't.
My theme when I'm epic and everyone knows it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9YbzTeekg
My theme when I am in command:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KzEMqWRFk
My theme when I am going to fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTEK8Nti3_U
Mytheme when warriors like me are no longer needed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3wnN_PxUDY
Feb 26, 2015 1:23 PM

Aug 2012
Oda isn't really doing a great job distributing the accomplishments among Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

Considering Pica is like the strongest executive and Zoro literally murks him, what does that say about Sanji with respect to Vergo?

Pica should be stronger than Vergo, right?

I do not take away from the fact that Zoro was beyond epic in this chapter.
Its just... when is Sanji going to get moments where everyone looks in shock (Look at Kinemon, King Riku, Bartholomeo, Viola, etc reacting to Zoro this chapter) at something he does?

-- Obvious Sanji fan
Feb 26, 2015 1:29 PM

Mar 2014
Yuujou said:
Oda isn't really doing a great job distributing the accomplishments among Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

Considering Pica is like the strongest executive and Zoro literally murks him, what does that say about Sanji with respect to Vergo?

Its just... when is Sanji going to get moments where everyone looks in shock (Look at Kinemon, King Riku, Bartholomeo, Viola, etc reacting to Zoro this chapter) at something he does?

-- Obvious Sanji fan

Sanji is still powerful. Vergo was Doflamingo's right-hand man, and his Haki is stronger than Law's. It would make sense for Sanji to be defeated. The only way Law pulled a win against Vergo was because he he had an extremely overpowered DF.
TheCommonMan1Feb 26, 2015 3:03 PM
Rushing to the sound of battle to protect those who can't.
My theme when I'm epic and everyone knows it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9YbzTeekg
My theme when I am in command:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KzEMqWRFk
My theme when I am going to fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTEK8Nti3_U
Mytheme when warriors like me are no longer needed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3wnN_PxUDY
Feb 26, 2015 1:32 PM

Mar 2012
Yuujou said:

-- Obvious Sanji fan

Wasn't Vergo, Doflamingo's right hand man?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Feb 26, 2015 1:43 PM

Jan 2014
Great chapter

armament haki on the swords...I don't seeing this before I think
Zoro always uses fine words during fights...which is the main reason of his popularity

now next chapter is the time for the decisive battle
really looking forward to it

from the cover page I can be certain that Jinbe will meet the straw hats crew again in the upcoming arcs
Feb 26, 2015 2:08 PM

Apr 2009
hm yeah, epic double pages, but very quick ending, and zoro is not wounded.. Maybe Oda was hurying too much.

Anyways now let's see Luffy's fight =)
Feb 26, 2015 2:10 PM

Aug 2012
Raven-kun said:
Yuujou said:

-- Obvious Sanji fan

Perhaps. Even if that's true we have one scenario where a strawhat slices through a top executive multiple times without taking a hit, and another scenario where a strawhat's leg is broken from a kick.
Feb 26, 2015 3:23 PM
Apr 2014
Zoro was rather quick defeating Pica.
Feb 26, 2015 3:35 PM

Mar 2010
Pica... get rekt. Im glad king riku is fine.
Feb 26, 2015 6:29 PM
Jan 2015
Gotto Zoro, the best.
Feb 26, 2015 8:02 PM

Dec 2012
"My Haki level is over 9000"- Roronoa Zoro

The pacing here is just bad. First it's all drawn out forever and then it's over just like that, in 14 pages. I thought the Donquixote family would be the first real challenge for the Straw Hats post-TS. I guess not. Doflamingo vs Luffy will have to be really good to save this arc.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Feb 26, 2015 9:48 PM

Jun 2012
uzee said:
Very nice. The only thing they didn't show was how Zorro landed after all that, but they'll probably show it in the anime

No, it does show it. Might depend on where you read it, but for me it was on page 16... it shows him jumping to the nearby wall, and then in the next panel he's resting against it, presumably by stabbing his swords into it.

Taito10 said:
ArtemisFlow said:
Exactly xd, just like in Bleach.

Zoro defeated him with a single blow.... meh

3/5

This fights are really boring.

How do you guys who are saying this stuff not understand that this fight (and the others) weren't just finished in a "single blow"? There were so many other chapters dedicated to all of their fights... there's always gonna be a finishing move for it to end. The only other option would be for them to just give up and say "Meh... too tired."

Either you're trolling hard, or you're blind and just going with the most popular opinion because you don't have your own.

Yuujou said:
Perhaps. Even if that's true we have one scenario where a strawhat slices through a top executive multiple times without taking a hit, and another scenario where a strawhat's leg is broken from a kick.

I've already done this argument before... so I hope I don't get into it again... but Sanji didn't "lose" his fight... and his leg wasn't "broken", it was fractured a tad-bit, that wouldn't slow anyone down, as I've had fractured bones, and know plenty of others who have and it does nothing but add a slight pain.

And aside from that point, I don't think that Haki is all that matters in a fight. It's simply that in the case where Sanji went up against Vergo, he was rushing to save everyone else in an already desperate situation... therefore he didn't have time to consider that "hey maybe this guy's Haki is stronger than mine", so he just took his kick head-on. There's many ways to fight other than just taking full-force attacks. Would a sword stop a warhammer? No, it would break. Can a swordsman beat someone wielding a warhammer? Yes.

And this chapter, the situation was reversed onto Pica. Pica didn't consider that Zoro's Haki could be stronger than his... so he took Zoro's (possibly) strongest attack without any consideration that it might be too much for him.
Feb 26, 2015 10:47 PM
Jan 2014
Raven-kun said:
Yuujou said:

-- Obvious Sanji fan

No he wasn't. It was just a bad translation. He was called the "oldest subordinate".
Sanji will get his moments, However people should not expect them to be on the level of Zoro or Luffy (strength wise).
Feb 26, 2015 11:39 PM

Apr 2008
YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!! So glad to see Pica drop. And it's funny, before reading this chapter I had been watching old episodes of the show and saw his original battle with Hawkeye and started wondering: When's the last time we've seen him use 3,000 worlds? Loved the upgrade, either way.
Feb 27, 2015 3:23 AM
Dec 2012
Describe how strong Zoro is in one sentence! Over the 9 Mountains across the 8 seas, there is nothing that I cannot cut.
Feb 27, 2015 5:00 AM

Nov 2014
metsujin said:
Izanagi777 said:
I like zoro and all, but the battle getting pretty ridiculous. Zoro practically beat pica, one of the most hype executive with almost no effort or wound with one-sided match.
Does oda copy hiro for his battle?

I hope oda can at least handle luffy vs doffy pretty well, or at least better than most of disappointing dressrosa battle scene :/

3/5

I was thinking the same lmao. I mean I got used to the fights in Fairy Tail, but seeing it in One Piece.... Ohh well we can agree that the fights could've been done much better.
Lol, i see. It's nice to see another person who thinks like myself.

This arc is interesting indeed, it's one of the best one piece arc but the final battle really ruin the dresrossa arc for me, i mean we don't even get any decent fight in this final battle, and the fighting scene especially the top executive really disappoint me.

Still hope that oda doesn't ruin doffy's battle tho.
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Feb 27, 2015 5:08 AM

Nov 2014
HalibelTheEspada said:

How do you guys who are saying this stuff not understand that this fight (and the others) weren't just finished in a "single blow"? There were so many other chapters dedicated to all of their fights... there's always gonna be a finishing move for it to end. The only other option would be for them to just give up and say "Meh... too tired."

Either you're trolling hard, or you're blind and just going with the most popular opinion because you don't have your own.
Although i agree with some of your opinion, but it's the truth that the fight are pretty underwhelming. I mean, zoro beat him with almost no difficulty even without wound, and this is against the top executive of donquixote family.

I know that battle scene is one of one piece weakness, but at least oda can gave us a better fight that not one sided like on this chapter :)
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Feb 27, 2015 7:10 AM
Apr 2013
I don't see a problem with Zoro beating Pica that easily at all.

Honestly Doffy's top executives are only as strong as they are because they have a bunch of really annoying abilities (pica: fusing with freaking rocks, trebol: logia-type, diamante: softening and hardening matter at will) without these they might still be strong but there should be plenty of people in dressrosa right now who would stand a chance against them (the same goes for almost all of doffys family with sugar being by far the most dangerous).

So once Zoro sealed pica's ability he could finish him off rather easily. However it took him long enough to do that and I much rather saw him wraping it up quickly than dragging the fight out even longer!It was also high time that zoro showed some results of his 2-year-training with mihawk!

Vergo on the other hand was a seriously strong hand to hand fighter and in my eyes a lot stronger than pica. So I don't think Sanji getting hurt fighting him makes him weak at all.
QuiniusFeb 27, 2015 7:14 AM
Feb 27, 2015 7:48 AM

Sep 2011
Little late reading this chapter. It was pretty good 4/5. Not Zoro's best battle but still, it was pretty good.

I hope we get to see a conclusion to Bellamy next week and the final confrontation between Luffy and Doffy.
Feb 27, 2015 8:24 AM
Feb 2015
he says "give me 2 minutes?"~~~to 'the king of some place' (then you will clean up all the mess)

2 minutes?... he says... hahaha we almost die waiting for 20+ chapters you know Zoro!...

Anyway! thats HAKI, Luffy won't expect less from his Firstmate. Kenshi go kenshi. Mr. Diablo Jemble will jealous about that, myb. heheh
Feb 27, 2015 10:54 AM

Apr 2011
... that's it? This week's chapter and last week's chapter could've easily been condensed to a single chapter. There just isn't enough content in OP anymore.
Feb 27, 2015 11:25 AM

Jun 2012
Izanagi777 said:
HalibelTheEspada said:
Although i agree with some of your opinion, but it's the truth that the fight are pretty underwhelming. I mean, zoro beat him with almost no difficulty even without wound, and this is against the top executive of donquixote family.

I know that battle scene is one of one piece weakness, but at least oda can gave us a better fight that not one sided like on this chapter :)
Yeah, I won't deny that this particular fight was definitely finished much more easily... not getting any injuries at all is definitely something. But, personally I don't think Pica was all that strong in the first place... he's more like Diamante (and a lot of other members of the Donquixote Family), where he just uses all kinds of tricks and gimmicks to win fights, as well as his Devil Fruit power... rather than actual talent. And often times that's a great way to fight... but it doesn't always win, if the opponent can overcome that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Doflamingo turns out to be much weaker than Luffy in terms of raw power. I mean, Doflamingo is the kind of person who uses his wits before his strength. And he surrounds himself with similar people. And that's why Jora felt frightened for Doflamingo when Princess Mansherry got rescued... because Doflamingo is being wreckless and confident only because he's banking on her being able to simply rejuvinate him.

LitzSabr said:
Raven-kun said:

No he wasn't. It was just a bad translation. He was called the "oldest subordinate".
Sanji will get his moments, However people should not expect them to be on the level of Zoro or Luffy (strength wise).
Personally, even if that's true... I would take that to have about the same meaning. The oldest member would usually be the right-hand man.

And let's not forget that Vergo was also one of the 4 top executives either way (the first Heart)... and it's been implied by many characters that Vergo was an incredibly fearsome fighter with crazy Haki ability. It's also worth noting that he was the only one in the Donquixote Family without a Devil Fruit ability (well, along with Lao G) and who fought with brute force rather than using lots of sneaky tricks.

And... while if there were actually power levels here, I'm sure Sanji would be slightly under Zoro and Luffy... they are referred to as the Monster Trio for a reason.
Feb 27, 2015 12:43 PM
Jan 2014
HalibelTheEspada said:
Personally, even if that's true... I would take that to have about the same meaning. The oldest member would usually be the right-hand man.

And let's not forget that Vergo was also one of the 4 top executives either way (the first Heart)... and it's been implied by many characters that Vergo was an incredibly fearsome fighter with crazy Haki ability. It's also worth noting that he was the only one in the Donquixote Family without a Devil Fruit ability (well, along with Lao G) and who fought with brute force rather than using lots of sneaky tricks.

And... while if there were actually power levels here, I'm sure Sanji would be slightly under Zoro and Luffy... they are referred to as the Monster Trio for a reason.

I'm just saying that he isn't confirmed to be the right hand. Chapter 0 shows us shanks recruiting yassopp first. but who us his right-hand man/vice captain? Benn Beckman and thats Confirmed.

Yes he had those abilities but lets not ignore other characters abilities just for the sake of vergo. His haki was only hyped once by doflamingo, he's strong but really overrated by some. Diamante wasn't that impressive, haven't seen much from Trebol but Pica sure was impressive as hell. Compared to Vergo he got hype to take out everyone on the island and Doflamingo didn't deny it. He has a much, much bigger DC and on top of that full body haki too. Even after seeing zoro's attacks he was confident in his Haki, that should be enough hype for you. And he got defeated by Zoro>Zoro never got hit one >Didn't even use any of his demon powers.

They were called monster trio I guess once.. by Usopp. And that was pre timeskip, who says a character would remain stagnant? I mean, I like Sanji but Zoro's and Luffy's feats are much more impressive than his and I would say what I see. Right now, from feats, Zoro and Luffy literally low difficulty Sanji. Or maybe mid difficulty and that is me being very generous.
Feb 27, 2015 1:35 PM

Jun 2014
Goddamn... This chapter wow...
Zoro just being Zoro!!
Badass level over 9000!
Feb 28, 2015 2:16 AM

Jun 2011
Fuckin' hell, the scale of that slash was just epic, then Zoro just went on and keep slashing the rocks to corner Pica, holy hell.
I admit, I really want to see Zoro goes all out, but apparently Dressrosa is not where it is, and at the same time I am relief that he doesn't have to go all out, given the difficulty of the other members of Doffy's family, because that would only make Zoro looks bad, plus, I am satisfied with the fact that Zoro had to exert himself this time around, even though most of it goes to running all around the country chasing Pica. Zoro used (in my opinion) one of his best moves, if not the best (count out Asura) + haki, against Pica, so that's all fine and all. I also liked the fact that he's receiving help from others, not with defeating Pica though.

Particularly loved Barto's reaction.

Glad to have caught up, now, bring on Luffy & Law vs Doffy, Trebol, and Bellamy.

Regarding downgrading Sanji's potential as a fighter, frankly Sanji's appeal is not in his fighting prowess, I mean, it's part of his charm, but who of Sanji's fans didn't fangasm when he disguised himself as Mr. Prince, or saved SH from marines back in Enies Lobby, he's the "I do shit behind the scene" kind of people, not the direct confrontation type, hence he specialized in KH instead of BH. So yes, and I never once thought that Sanji was ever on Zoro's level. (no offense)

Now here's a question, Oda said that Zoro specializes in BH, and Luffy in HH, but who do you think is better at BH between the 2? Anyone planning to answer please give it a little more thought, because better at BH doesn't mean he's stronger overall.
Note: Just to clarify, I mean only BH, not including the attack it's used on.

At this point in time I can't imagine Luffy winning at all, so I will be expecting to see Luffy at least at his 95%.
Edit: Against Doffy.

P.S. Pica's character, or rather, the executives are weak in their characterization, I am a little disappointed as I think they could have been done much better, but well it could be ignored, because Zoro is all its about. On the other hand, I liked the focus given to the colosseum fighters, at first it was tedious because they were introduced by name in one whole chapter for every block, but it got better, liked the fact they had screen time (weekly readers will complain about it because they are not strawhats).

To end the message, I am glad there's no break next week. Can't wait for Luffy's fight. inb4 Viola explains shit for half the chapter wtf
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 28, 2015 5:06 AM

Aug 2008
Can't wait for this Zoro scene together with Red Hawk to be animated. They better put lots of effort in it.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 28, 2015 9:02 AM

Mar 2009
Zoro. Is. Awesome!!! King's Punch used as clean-up material lol....
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one. Hopefully it's back to Sanji's group soon. Been a while since we saw them
Feb 28, 2015 10:36 AM

Sep 2011
Zapredon said:
Can't wait for this Zoro scene together with Red Hawk to be animated. They better put lots of effort in it.

Feb 28, 2015 3:31 PM

May 2013
Chapter was boring, but Zoro was badass. I loved Zoro this chapter, he could cut through anything! Finally, Pica is done. Zoro fighting Pica for all these chapters has been boring... Finally like in Bleach, all the filler/fodder fights are done and now we can look to the main event! Luffy vs Doffy, which will be crazy! That's what I want to see. Glad Zoro had a moment to shine and look like the badass that he's supposed to be.

Mar 1, 2015 3:37 AM

Apr 2013
was an alright chapter. i loved how zoro made that guy do clean up duty especially after how that king's punch was so hyped up.

but still not much of a challenge for zoro.

pica's only skill is being hard to kill, thats it.

over all ill give it 4/5 but im also drunk so yah
Mar 1, 2015 7:35 AM

Apr 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
Zapredon said:

I always thought, it was because it was a long running anime, but yeah, it's sad how terrible the animation for One Piece is.
Mar 1, 2015 11:32 PM

Apr 2014
lol'ed so hard at that speech xD
"Over the 8 Sea and 9 Mountains there is nothing that I cannot cut"
Mar 2, 2015 11:09 AM

Mar 2014
Zoro.
Mar 4, 2015 11:50 PM

Mar 2008
"There is nothing I cannot cut!"

/laughs
Mar 6, 2015 1:39 AM

Jun 2012
LitzSabr said:
I'm just saying that he isn't confirmed to be the right hand. Chapter 0 shows us shanks recruiting yassopp first. but who us his right-hand man/vice captain? Benn Beckman and thats Confirmed.[/quote]Hmmm, my bad I just noticed this response. Sorry about that.

But what are you talking about? Something tells me you simply misinterpreted this from the wiki... because this isn't even what happens. All it shows is Shanks' ship coming up to Syrup Village... meaning, in and of itself, that he already has a ship and crew.

Yes he had those abilities but lets not ignore other characters abilities just for the sake of vergo. His haki was only hyped once by doflamingo, he's strong but really overrated by some. Diamante wasn't that impressive, haven't seen much from Trebol but Pica sure was impressive as hell. Compared to Vergo he got hype to take out everyone on the island and Doflamingo didn't deny it. He has a much, much bigger DC and on top of that full body haki too. Even after seeing zoro's attacks he was confident in his Haki, that should be enough hype for you. And he got defeated by Zoro>Zoro never got hit one >Didn't even use any of his demon powers.
Confidence means nothing. And I'm pretty sure this happened with every single Donquixote member thus far... they all assumed they are these godlike people who can take anything (Tenryuubito much?), and therefore lost because of it. Vergo attacked Law blindly ignoring his potential, just like Diamante did, and Jora, and Dellinger, and even Senor Pink underestimated Franky until the very end. I saw no more hype for Pica than any of the others... Pica was the only one who hyped himself up in the first place. Doflamingo never even called him strong, except once to finally get Pica to shut up and listen to him.

They were called monster trio I guess once.. by Usopp. And that was pre timeskip, who says a character would remain stagnant? I mean, I like Sanji but Zoro's and Luffy's feats are much more impressive than his and I would say what I see. Right now, from feats, Zoro and Luffy literally low difficulty Sanji. Or maybe mid difficulty and that is me being very generous.
And what basis is this based off of? Why is Sanji's feats so much less impressive than the other 2? Because his opponents were probably the 3rd strongest opponents? There was only one time ever that they used power levels in the series and Jabura / Kaku were both pretty neck and neck in both level and spunk. And let's not forget all the times Sanji has saved both Zoro's and Luffy's asses... let alone the entire crew's by being a little more careful. Sanji may not be as brutish as those 2, but that doesn't make him some weakling compared to them. He uses his head a little more, but he's still strong as hell.

Like I said though, they're the "Monster Trio" for a reason. That's not to say that they're completely even in terms of strength... but Sanji was in a much worse kind of hell than any of them over the time-skip, so I don't think there's suddenly a huge gap between the crew, especially not between those 3. And yeah, maybe they don't always use that term, but that's still what they are... it's been referenced in many ways since the timeskip too, like with the Pacifista and the Krakken.
HalibelTheEspadaMar 6, 2015 2:00 AM
Mar 7, 2015 9:57 PM

Jul 2014
i swear zoro is such a fken beast

get shrekt pica
Mar 13, 2015 5:17 PM

Oct 2013
LitzSabr said:
HalibelTheEspada said:

I'm just saying that he isn't confirmed to be the right hand. Chapter 0 shows us shanks recruiting yassopp first. but who us his right-hand man/vice captain? Benn Beckman and thats Confirmed.

LitzSabr said:
HalibelTheEspada said:

I disagree, if you compare Pica and Vergo I think it is quite obvious that Vergo is stronger. Not only was he a complete master of Haki, but he was also a master of other skills such as Shigan, Geppo, Soru, and Tekkai. Before Doflamingo's little brother Rosinate returned, he held the title of Corazon, which is the right hand man of Doflamingo. Before Law cut Vergo, he told Doflamingo "You're about to lose your right hand man."

When was Pica Impressive? Other than his Devil fruit there is really nothing special about him. He's been running from Zoro the whole time using his stone abilities and picking on innocent people and people who are weaker than he is. In short Pica is garbage and he wasn't even worth Zoro's time. Vergo wouldn't have ran from Zoro and would have fought him straight up, I don't know who would win that fight, but Zoro vs Vergo would have been a lot more entertaining than seeing him fight Pica's weak ass.

When it comes to Sanji, I think its wrong for the fandom to keep underestimating him. Let's just put all this to rest. Oda himself stated that Luffy,Zoro, and Sanji are all on the same level skill wise. He went on to say an all out fight between the three would end in a draw, with all of them unconscious. Oda hates when fans try and compare them, by saying, "Luffy's stronger! No Zoro's the strongest! I don't know I think Sanji is the best!" It doesn't do them justice when we speculate like that. Even though it is inevitable for fans to want to compare one character's skill to another, Oda wants us to know the Monster trio respect and trust each other's fighting capabilities. Luffy knows he can trust both Zoro and Sanji to take care of business when he is not around. Zoro Sanji fight like brothers but they have both admitted how strong the other one is.
APracticalStonerMar 20, 2015 5:05 PM
"I'm saying that guns aren't for threats, they're for actions."-Shanks
Mar 19, 2015 2:03 AM

Sep 2014
Just Zoro things haha.
Mar 20, 2015 7:25 AM

Mar 2014
Plan E Initiates !! Zoro to the rescue !!
In the name of the good people !! Over the 9 mountains , across the 8 seas !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2015 5:01 AM

Sep 2013
Awesome fight, but it's Zoro so wouldn't expect any less.

He was never going to struggle against Pica, he's made of rock and Zoro's been able to cut rock for ~600 chapters, the only thing that made it difficult was Pica moving his body around and evading any fatal hits. Once Zoro figured out how to counteract it, it was over in no time.
Mar 25, 2015 7:55 PM
Jul 2013
Zoro is so cool and powerful! Way to go Zoro! Hope to see more of his hakki skill and I wonder what Nami and the rest of the crew are doing...
Aug 18, 2015 8:47 AM

Feb 2015
If Zoro is so strong he properly should be helping with Doffy I doubt he would get steamrolled like Sanji.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2015 11:21 PM

May 2012
New World's too easy for Zoro lool
Jan 6, 2016 10:22 AM

Oct 2013
That was friggin badass from Zoro's side, this is why he is my favorite out of all SHs. :D
Sep 29, 2017 9:41 AM
May 2016
Goddamn
Zoro is my fav character and reading this chapter made me fangasm all over

Mihawk made a beast even more beastly
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

10 by wallus81 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.