Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2015 3:55 PM

Jan 2015
The first half was glorious. And the bluray will have more content.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 24, 2015 3:59 PM

Jan 2012
As glorious as the first half

Feb 24, 2015 4:00 PM

Jan 2014
#inb4 Fai
#inb4 secondaries

I'm probably going to love the second cour.
Feb 24, 2015 4:06 PM

Aug 2012
Whoever doesn't think the second cour will be "godlike" is a hater..

Feb 24, 2015 4:08 PM

Oct 2014
Good as long as they dont fuck up Answer and the last fight, Answer in particular is easy to fuck considering how they've gone about adapting things so far.

If this Answer is just DEEN 2.0 then I give up -_-
Feb 24, 2015 4:16 PM

Jul 2007
nocorras said:
Good as long as they dont fuck up Answer and the last fight, Answer in particular is easy to fuck considering how they've gone about adapting things so far.

If this Answer is just DEEN 2.0 then I give up -_-

^This but not only this.

They also need to get Shirou's personality and characterization right(They did not in first cour), they need to get better fight choreography(fight choreography is all over the place in first cour) while retaining the speed and they need to properly convey a LOT of things about him and what will happen or it will be pretty but suck.

Also they need to stop "changing" or altering story parts - adding content I understand bu thte changes like the location of the events of the last episode of the first cour or changes in Shirou's characterization(taking away his snark and badassery) are outright random and make no sense.
Feb 24, 2015 4:17 PM

Jan 2014
I have this feeling that Answer won't be done really satisfying, but it won't be bad either.
Feb 24, 2015 4:27 PM

Nov 2012
The 2nd course where all the goodies this route has to offer SHOULD be all the more glorious to watch. However, that's if all the essential content for the characters and story get transferred properly into the anime without making some of the mistakes done in the 2st course again.
Feb 24, 2015 5:10 PM

Jan 2014
June93 said:
WormPriest said:
I have this feeling that Answer won't be done really satisfying, but it won't be bad either.
Answer will pretty much be adapted like it was DEEN's film, where all you get is the voiced lines of argument and maybe a few snippets of flashbacks.

Though it doesn't matter much to me, even then UBW S2 will be better than most of the stuff to come in a long while.

Maybe. Probably. I still got this hope they'll at least use some of the inner monologue lines and make them say it out-loud or something. Since the possibility of actual inner monologues is probably zero.
Feb 24, 2015 5:35 PM

May 2014
Has lancer?

Has glory.

Looking forward to good end. Need some laughs.
Feb 24, 2015 5:51 PM

Sep 2013
This thread should really be in the second season sub forum.

We already should've moved there weeks ago, but now we have threads on the second cour?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2015 5:55 PM

Jun 2009
WrongPriest said:
Has lancer?

Has glory.

I'm hoping they have good end during the broadcast and the true end as a BD extra.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 24, 2015 6:06 PM

Mar 2008
Mickdrew said:

We already should've moved there weeks ago, but now we have threads on the second cour?

It's a chill place to be until the next cour starts. We'll move over there eventually.
insan3Inquisitor said:
WrongPriest said:
Has lancer?

Has glory.

I'm hoping they have good end during the broadcast and the true end as a BD extra.

I'm hoping for a Tsukihime anime preview at the end.
Reaction Channels for Fate/Stay Night UBW (TV)
first season
second season
Feb 24, 2015 6:07 PM

Jul 2007
PriestMeido said:

With announcement that it is a collab between Deen and JC Staff, directed by Miura
Feb 24, 2015 6:17 PM

Dec 2014
PriestMeido said:
Mickdrew said:

It's a chill place to be until the next cour starts. We'll move over there eventually.
insan3Inquisitor said:

Another priest has appeared! I don't think I'll ever see the end of this battle.
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Feb 24, 2015 6:27 PM

Mar 2013
more glorious than your body has room for.
Feb 24, 2015 6:30 PM

Aug 2010
insan3Inquisitor said:

PriestMeido said:

I might honestly get a heart attack if that happened.

CookingPriest said:
With announcement that it is a collab between Deen and JC Staff, directed by Miura

And it'll be 12 episodes long. The first episode will be a common route and each heroine gets 2 episodes for her route. The final episode will be Kagetsu Tohya.

The masterpiece will be titled Grisaia no Tsukihime.
Feb 24, 2015 6:32 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
PriestMeido said:

I might honestly get a heart attack if that happened.

CookingPriest said:

And it'll be 12 episodes long. The first episode will be a common route and each heroine gets 2 episodes for her route. The final episode will be Kagetsu Tohya.

The masterpiece will be titled Grisaia no Tsukihime.

Animation is outsourced to TOEI animation.

Also TOEI handles anime original alterations to the story.
Feb 24, 2015 6:41 PM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:

They'll make Arcuid a hip and cool girl so they might need to change her design and add an ahoge or two. Ciel will be her moe rival and Shiki will be the straight man who secretly can't stop thinking about how "His Little Akiha can't be this cute".
Feb 24, 2015 6:43 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

They'll make Arcuid a hip and cool girl so they might need to change her design and add an ahoge or two. Ciel will be her moe rival and Shiki will be the straight man who secretly can't stop thinking about how "His Little Akiha can't be this cute".

Also in crucial moment against NRVNRNVANRNRNVNERNVRNNVRNVNNRNVNRVNRNVRNRNERNANSNQWQNS, Arcueid will steal Shiki's knife to kill it.

Yes I am still bitter about Sailor Moon Crystal
Feb 24, 2015 6:44 PM
Oct 2013
i hope its more glorious than the first half
Feb 24, 2015 6:48 PM

Sep 2014
I hope they're going to adapted the good end. I mean, it's called good end for a reason - it's better.
Feb 24, 2015 6:51 PM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
astroprogs said:

Also in crucial moment against NRVNRNVANRNRNVNERNVRNNVRNVNNRNVNRVNRNVRNRNERNANSNQWQNS, Arcueid will steal Shiki's knife to kill it.

Actually considering how it'll be directed by Miura, Arcuid will have the mystic eyes instead and Shiki will keep shouting "ARCUID" for the whole series before he trips and accidentally kills

Haven't watched Sailor Moon Crystal so I'm missing your reference big time here.
Feb 24, 2015 6:51 PM

Oct 2014
FlameseeK said:
I hope they're going to adapted the good end. I mean, it's called good end for a reason - it's better.

As long as they show the aftermath ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 24, 2015 6:52 PM

Aug 2010
FlameseeK said:

Nah, too easy.
Feb 24, 2015 6:55 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:

Haven't watched Sailor Moon Crystal so I'm missing your reference big time here.

Hilariously this change is literally the LEAST offensive out of all the things they changed in what was supposed to be is "a faithful manga adaptation".[/quote]

Let's just say that if TOEI was doing UBW:

Oh and UBW would have epic animation quality like this:
AhenshihaelFeb 24, 2015 7:06 PM
Feb 24, 2015 6:56 PM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:
FlameseeK said:

Nah, too easy.

What do you mean, "too easy"?

I hope not.
Feb 24, 2015 6:57 PM

Dec 2014
FlameseeK said:

I completely agree. If only DEEN used the good ending in the movie, it would have been even better than this show.
Feb 24, 2015 7:00 PM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
astroprogs said:

Hilariously this change is literally the LEAST offensive out of all the things they changed in what was supposed to be is "a faithful manga adaptation".

What a weird thing to change. Maybe they thought Usagi was too useless so they wanted her to do something in that ,seemingly, tense scene..

I'm guessing here since my only knowledge of Sailor Moon is literally the first 2 episodes of the old series lol.

CookingPriest said:

Oh and UBW would have epic animation quality like this:

Oh wow. You just know how much they care.
Feb 24, 2015 7:02 PM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:
astroprogs said:

then shiki ditches the harem to run off with Arihiko and his other bro and all 3 roll around on futons.
Feb 24, 2015 7:03 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

Hilariously this change is literally the LEAST offensive out of all the things they changed in what was supposed to be is "a faithful manga adaptation".

What a weird thing to change. Maybe they thought Usagi was too useless so they wanted her to do something in that ,seemingly, tense scene..

I'm guessing here since my only knowledge of Sailor Moon is literally the first 2 episodes of the old series lol.

She's not useless. Well should not be. She is basically in the role of fate shirou in first arc and the whole point is her being afraid and slowly accepting her role. Which is why that change is outright out of character.

Both adaptations completely miss that point.

Then again they removed every single instance of other character being useful too making characters who should get killed off survive randomly only to get killed off by the villain near the end(which in itself completely fucked up the show's tone). Hence my UBW comparison.
AhenshihaelFeb 24, 2015 7:07 PM
Feb 24, 2015 7:09 PM

Aug 2010
FlameseeK said:
astroprogs said:

Nah, too easy.

I hope not.

As much as i like threesomes, I'd have to say Yes. Saber had her place in the spotlight quite enough in Fate.
Feb 24, 2015 7:11 PM

Aug 2010

I see. Yeah, i get it now.

CookingPriest said:

Let's just say that if TOEI was doing UBW:

astroprogsFeb 24, 2015 7:17 PM
Feb 24, 2015 7:12 PM

Mar 2008
Season 2 is going to be good but in April/May I'll be taking a vacation for a few weeks, the wait is going to drive me crazy =(
Reaction Channels for Fate/Stay Night UBW (TV)
first season
second season
Feb 24, 2015 7:14 PM

Jul 2007
meh

My hype for 2wei Herz > My Hype for ufoubw cour 2.
Feb 24, 2015 7:14 PM

Sep 2014
when the second cour rolls around? well The answer is probably gonna suck balls but all of Rin's scenes are gonna be absolutely glorious. then we're gonna get the Good end followed up by a new ver of last episode were Rin and Saber meet in avalon and roll around in futons for eternity
Feb 24, 2015 7:18 PM

Sep 2013
PriestMeido said:
Season 2 is going to be good but in April/May I'll be taking a vacation for a few weeks, the wait is going to drive me crazy =(

"Nice vacation - but would be nicer if I could be watching UBW!!" XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2015 7:19 PM

Aug 2010
I'm actually more interested in how they'll do certain scenes more than actually watching those scenes. Damn Miura made it very easy for me to shift my focus like this.
Feb 24, 2015 7:24 PM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:
FlameseeK said:

I hope not.

As much as i like threesomes, I'd have to say Yes. Saber had her place in the spotlight quite enough in Fate.

Feb 24, 2015 7:29 PM

Jul 2012
I hope its great.

I've yet to complete the VN route further than the anime went... It's on my laptop a few feet away from me... Yet I find myself on the forums instead... Someone should slap me.
Feb 24, 2015 7:32 PM

Sep 2014
_Myst said:
I hope its great.

I've yet to complete the VN route further than the anime went... It's on my laptop a few feet away from me... Yet I find myself on the forums instead... Someone should slap me.
you should occupy yourself with Kara no Kyoukai
Feb 24, 2015 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
Maloghurst said:
_Myst said:
I hope its great.

you should occupy yourself with Kara no Kyoukai

Or, you know, read the VN right in front of ya ;)

Then watch KnK - cuz it's incredible :D
Feb 24, 2015 7:40 PM

Dec 2014
Forgetfulness said:
I really hope they do True End. Rin x Shirou end is best IMO

(well, I'm sure you can see my bias from my sig)

But the DEEN movie already adapted the True ending perfectly fine. I think ufotable should do the Good ending to mix things up :D
Feb 24, 2015 7:41 PM

Aug 2010
FlameseeK said:

Feb 24, 2015 7:43 PM

Sep 2013
astroprogs said:
FlameseeK said:

That's going into subjective territory. The good ending is absurd, is just made to please Saber fans and its tone completely conflicts with the feel of the route IMO.

And Saber staying isn't exactly "moving forward" as i see it.

Well, considering how her fans aren't getting a Fate route adaptation, maybe they deserve a little pandering >:(
Feb 24, 2015 7:51 PM

Aug 2010
Mickdrew said:
astroprogs said:

Well, considering how her fans aren't getting a Fate route adaptation, maybe they deserve a little pandering >:(

No, they don't. They're getting a short novel.

Actually, YOU don't. Stop mixing ahoges with everything i enjoy man ●︿●
Feb 24, 2015 7:53 PM

Sep 2013
astroprogs said:
Mickdrew said:

NEVER!
Feb 24, 2015 7:55 PM

Aug 2010
Mickdrew said:
astroprogs said:

NEVER!

I actually would like to hear the full chant of Unlimited Ahoge Works.
astroprogsFeb 24, 2015 8:00 PM
Feb 24, 2015 7:58 PM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:
FlameseeK said:

That's going into subjective territory.

This thread isn't really supposed to have spoilers, since there's nothing mentioning otherwise in the title. Oh wait, you fixed it. By the way, I was joking... haha :P

Feb 24, 2015 8:01 PM

Sep 2013
Say, that's a nice design Rin's got. It'd be a shame if someone added...

astroprogs said:

I actually would like to hear the full chant of Unlimited Ahoge Works.

My fellow chanters are AWOL right now :((
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.