Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder Episode 2 Discussion

Sep 30, 2017 10:33 AM

Just when I thought that it was supposed to be a dark series just like the Book of Circus, but it ended up being hilarious as fuck. Ohmygod. I'm honestly mindblown right now with everything that happened. FUck. Hahahahahaha.

That reveal with Jeremy being Sebby was quite a shock for me, though I can honestly hear Daisuke's voice in Jeremy, so I had a hunch that yeah I think he's Sebby, but I was still shocked knowing Sebby is Jeremy and Jeremy is Sebby. Lmfao.

Sebby with cats, I s2g. Cute as fuck! ;-;

Wasn't expecting that Snake will appear in the end. Ohmygod. And now he's a part of the Phantomhive Family. So, Ciel didn't tell him that Joker and the rest were dead? Holy shit.

And as always Sebby and Ciel will have moments where they're lowkey making fun of each other. Ohmygod. I want to see Sebby's naked body, too. Fuck.

SOLID 9/10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGHS! I REALLY ENJOYED THIS SERIES.

P.S. Let me just say that part with Finny, Bard, Liz, and Mey-rin about to throw themselves on Sebastian inside the coffin when they found out he's alive immediately reminded me of this Barakamon ending scene.

And considering that Handa-san and Sebby have the same seiyuu makes this scene so cute and hilarious. Hahahaha.

HISASHIBURI, UNDERTAKER. HAHA.
Modified by TheDoggoneGirl, Sep 30, 2017 10:38 AM
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Jun 5, 11:45 AM
:( Opera singer wasn't a vampire well anyway my imagination went wild there for sec ,

of course it was a snake that killed the guy in ciels room , man i love the stepsister so aloof but cute as fuck

i was kind of obvious that Jeremy was Seb hes a devil after all and i knew it was the queens butler so i was correct about that one but i knew it was snake as soon as a i sore the snake XD

and love that Arthur was actually a nod to Arthur Conan Doyle the author of Sherlock Holmes in this arc . love a good murder mystery

Pages (2) « 1 [2]