Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 5, 2019 11:45 AM
Jan 2018
:( Opera singer wasn't a vampire well anyway my imagination went wild there for sec ,

of course it was a snake that killed the guy in ciels room , man i love the stepsister so aloof but cute as fuck

i was kind of obvious that Jeremy was Seb hes a devil after all and i knew it was the queens butler so i was correct about that one but i knew it was snake as soon as a i sore the snake XD

and love that Arthur was actually a nod to Arthur Conan Doyle the author of Sherlock Holmes in this arc . love a good murder mystery
Sep 4, 2020 4:42 PM

Mar 2019
Amazing serie, tho I have tho give it
8/10
because of two factors.
1. Snake dude shouldn't have been here
2. Why did they show the professor in his late 60s or 70s .... It doesnt make any sense. It's way in the future.
But besides those 2 point, amazing serie. Loved it so much mainly because I love these kind of mysteries AS I'VE READ THE BOOK " AND THEN THERE WERE NONE", which is my favorite mystery book.
NOW, ONTO THE BEST BLACK BUTLER ARC!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 6, 2020 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
I might have missed this, but how did Sebastian convince fellow servants that he was not dead? He did ring the bell and that only proved he was alive, but how did he explain to the servants that he was stabbed and was still alive?

I watched the movie before the ova, and now I’m heartbroken to know snake stayed with Ceil because of a lie. Funny this is exactly what I love about Black Butler.
Dec 8, 2022 11:06 AM
Apr 2021
it' the best part of the kuroshitsuji anime (manga has better parts)
Jun 14, 2023 12:44 AM

Dec 2022
I appreciate content like this. (:
Apr 7, 6:23 AM

Nov 2017
I love it when Sebastian runs around everywhere! And I'm glad that Snake is part of Ciel's staff!
Apr 13, 6:55 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Alex_TheForest
Amazing serie, tho I have tho give it
8/10
because of two factors.
1. Snake dude shouldn't have been here
2. Why did they show the professor in his late 60s or 70s .... It doesnt make any sense. It's way in the future.
But besides those 2 point, amazing serie. Loved it so much mainly because I love these kind of mysteries AS I'VE READ THE BOOK " AND THEN THERE WERE NONE", which is my favorite mystery book.
NOW, ONTO THE BEST BLACK BUTLER ARC!!
@Alex_TheForest 2 I think it's because Arthur Conan Doyle is a real British writer and they wanted to show him in a way that would be more familiar to us (as an older man).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Her_Holiness - Jan 30, 2015

55 by Elyshion »»
Apr 7, 6:23 AM

» Why isn't he here??😭😭

Shizuma1234 - Mar 6, 2022

4 by NicoNikoNeko »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:58 PM

» Is Sebastian from Black Butler attracted to Ciel body as well

Ciel_Adorer - Feb 20, 2015

11 by --Fiend_09-- »»
Dec 8, 2021 8:35 PM

» What scenes from the manga were cut?

Toa_of_Gallifrey - Nov 13, 2015

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jun 29, 2021 12:19 PM

» Only 2 episodes ?

Satan-sama - Sep 5, 2014

19 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
May 30, 2021 10:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.