Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2015 10:57 PM

Jan 2008
I'm not sure if there's a similar thread but I've been wondering about that. I mean, Inaho doesn't show his feelings at all which makes me wonder if he really does have feelings for Asseylum.

We all know that Inko likes Inaho and this has been pretty obvious from the first season and it shows even more now. As of now, I don't think Inaho likes her in that way but it's obvious that he cares deeply for her and whether this will turn into love someday, no one can say.

I personally prefer Inaho x Asseylum but I highly doubt it will happen. I mean, I never got the feeling that there's a chance for them to be together. Even if they do have feelings for each other, I don't think they will get a happy ending. Any thoughts?
Feb 22, 2015 10:58 PM

Dec 2013
I'm fairly certain he does. I remember in the first season Yuki comments on how he seems happier when she is with him.
Feb 22, 2015 11:17 PM

Aug 2014
Did you not witness the intense chemistry between them in the first season?
Feb 23, 2015 4:49 PM
Feb 2015
Oh yes he does, TBH asseylum's aid to Inaho's character development made me give support for InahoXAsseylum.
Feb 23, 2015 5:04 PM

Aug 2014
I don't think so, but he does seem strangely fixated on her. Yuki's remark regarding Inaho's ''I'm-on-cloud-nine'' face always seemed like nothing more than comic relief to me.

I believe he just wants to ensure Earth's victory, and since Asseylum is a large part of being able to achieve that he naturally wants to save her.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 23, 2015 8:11 PM

Oct 2014
The OP of the 2nd cour, shows it well.
Feb 24, 2015 3:22 AM

Oct 2014
Yeah.Remember that scene when she was shot and he was crawling towards her while remembering his time with her?It made it pretty clear.Besides,according to Urobuchi it was orginally planned for Inaho and Asseylum to fall in love only for her to be forcefully taken away by slaine at the end of season 1.They've still stuck to it.Inaho and Asseylum certainly have/had feelings for each other and slaine did take her away.But its been made much less obvious than what Urobuchi planned
Feb 24, 2015 3:24 AM

Jan 2009
yes Inaho loves Asseylum

but i want Inaho X Inko to happen in the end though
Feb 24, 2015 3:36 AM

Dec 2013
F0XFIRE said:
Did you not witness the intense chemistry between them in the first season?

^

OT:
He apperantly does, but it's only shit writing imo, just for the sake of romance, which feels very forced and unnatural
Feb 24, 2015 3:41 AM

Jan 2008
I think it's pretty obvious that Inaho does like Asseylum but for some reason, I don't think they will be together at the end. In fact, I think Inko has a better chance to be with Inaho. Neither Inaho nor Asseylum might die but I still don't think they will end up together. This is just a feeling and I could be wrong. I can't understand Inaho's character well and he doesn't show his feelings much but there are some scenes which show he might have feelings for Asseylum.
Feb 24, 2015 5:56 AM
Feb 2015
fathertime said:
Yeah.Remember that scene when she was shot and he was crawling towards her while remembering his time with her?It made it pretty clear.Besides,according to Urobuchi it was orginally planned for Inaho and Asseylum to fall in love only for her to be forcefully taken away by slaine at the end of season 1.They've still stuck to it.Inaho and Asseylum certainly have/had feelings for each other and slaine did take her away.But its been made much less obvious than what Urobuchi planned

Lol wut? SO Slaine a Martian soldier whose mission was to return Asseylum back to Vers actually took her away from Inaho a Earth soldier whose mission was to return Asseylum back to Vers.Clearly we need to install some random Romantic relationship between a princess and a random guy she just met for 3 weeks ? Sounds like good plot , right?Seriously id laugh my ass off if this actually did happen.
Feb 24, 2015 7:02 AM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
fathertime said:

Lol wut? SO Slaine a Martian soldier whose mission was to return Asseylum back to Vers actually took her away from Inaho a Earth soldier whose mission was to return Asseylum back to Vers.Clearly we need to install some random Romantic relationship between a princess and a random guy she just met for 3 weeks ? Sounds like good plot , right?Seriously id laugh my ass off if this actually did happen.

Slaine wasn't a soldier in season 1
Feb 24, 2015 2:05 PM

Sep 2013
I certainly hope so because stupid teenage romance is the ONLY reason I can think of as to why Inaho made an enemy of Slaine in the 1st place. And no I dont approve, its just the only reason I can think of.
Feb 24, 2015 2:50 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Slaine wasn't a soldier in season 1

And Inaho never had legal custody over Asseylum so its not right to say Slaine took Asseylum from Inaho since Asseylum was not Inaho's property.
Feb 24, 2015 2:56 PM

Jan 2009
HatsumiShinogu said:
I think it's pretty obvious that Inaho does like Asseylum but for some reason, I don't think they will be together at the end. In fact, I think Inko has a better chance to be with Inaho. Neither Inaho nor Asseylum might die but I still don't think they will end up together. This is just a feeling and I could be wrong. I can't understand Inaho's character well and he doesn't show his feelings much but there are some scenes which show he might have feelings for Asseylum.

Inaho is fighting on the front lines risking sudden death and collaborated with a martian orbital knight breaking the rules of earth forces to help him rescue Asseylum so ye that is more than just helping a friend
Feb 24, 2015 3:49 PM

Oct 2014
j0x said:
Inaho is fighting on the front lines risking sudden death and collaborated with a martian orbital knight breaking the rules of earth forces to help him rescue Asseylum so ye that is more than just helping a friend

But to be fair, I doubt Inaho has much respect for the "rules" to begin with. He acted on his own countless of times.
Feb 24, 2015 4:14 PM

May 2014
Grey-Zone said:
j0x said:

But to be fair, I doubt Inaho has much respect for the "rules" to begin with. He acted on his own countless of times.

Indeed. Up to this point, acting to both defeat the Vers and to rescue Asseylum haven't conflicted. It will be interesting to see what happens if he is ever presented with a decision where those goals directly oppose one another. I'd love to see such a situation play out as I think it would add some much needed depth to his character.
Mar 31, 2015 4:00 AM
Mar 2015
The ending of Aldnoah.Zero Season 2.......
Mar 31, 2015 4:46 AM
Oct 2014
AAnimaniAA said:
The ending of Aldnoah.Zero Season 2.......

Mar 31, 2015 5:17 AM
Sep 2014
TeriyakiNinja007 said:
Asshime married Crouton Jr. Best love story ever.

still better than twilight
Mar 31, 2015 5:38 AM

Jul 2014
Neobosco said:
TeriyakiNinja007 said:
Asshime married Crouton Jr. Best love story ever.

still better than twilight

Hell no. Twilight is crappy, but at least they don't introduce an NTR character in the last chapters.
Mar 31, 2015 8:05 AM
Sep 2014
deadoptimist said:
Hell no. Twilight is crappy, but at least they don't introduce an NTR character in the last chapters.

well, is your taste. at least you found something worse than twilight
Mar 31, 2015 11:35 AM

Jan 2013
I don't think it was romantic feelings. Feelings, sure, but not love in that sense. His robot eye tells her that he thinks of her as "part of himself" which only explains that they have a deep connection, which is entirely possible without it being romantic. He gained the Aldnoah activation factor because of Asseylum. He probably hadn't seen such wonder and kindness and happiness in a person before Asseylum, so to someone with his emotionless, stoic personality, it most likely stirred something in him. Romance is hinted at, particularly with that 2nd OP, but I guess I just never got that vibe.

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

24 by Warchiii »»
Mar 1, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1157 by zerokarasu »»
Feb 24, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

885 by JackDSF123 »»
Jan 10, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

830 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

580 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.