Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 23, 2015 12:14 PM

Jan 2013
Mugen900 said:
babymilo91 said:
Miyabi straight up telling Tooru about her feelings for him. I feel bad for Miyabi. She's a nice girl.

Damn you Tooru, you prefer the airhead over oppai chan.

He prefers kids, I really hate this kind of MC...
Feb 23, 2015 12:17 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Pretty darn good episode.

The fanservice was well done I thought.

I feel sorry for Miyabi. She's so cute and innocent. But this is sort of a harem, so dating her would either not happen at all, or they would date for a short time then break up or one of them would die. So I suppose this is the way it has to be. I still can't really see Julie as a love interest though. Miyabi is probably my favorite girl.

Let's just cross our fingers she doesn't turn into yuri garbage after this.
Feb 23, 2015 12:18 PM

Oct 2011
AO968 said:
Ramiel00 said:

Well I'm sorry for Miyabi, but I like much more Julie too. And I think that, in the end, the only possible pair at the end of the LN will be that !

The main reason why I think Tor and Julie make an excellent couple is because they both have severe PTSD. he shows it by playing the victim role, stating he's weak, and Julie seems to have suffered stunted mental growth from what she's experienced. Because of this, they understand each other better than anyone else and with the right support from the others, I think they can overcome their individual limitations, and perhaps even become true lovers.

I'm having trouble believing Miyabi's feelings are more than just a crush. But, assuming her feelings are true love, what does Miyabi have to offer him that none of the other girls (especially Julie, or even Lilith) cannot? She doesn't know anything about him, she isn't exactly of much use to him in battle, and I don't think she's (mentally) strong enough to offer him moral support when he's feeling down. Then again, hardly any of the girls can do so right now, so that's probably a moot point right now.

Care to know why it's hard in believiing her feelings? cause anime is rushed... and too much focused on Julie. Question answered.

If it was staying true to the character development and scenes like in novels, then it wouldn't be hard. This episode was in more way original anime like only staying true to the concept of story.
Tomoe never did apologize, cause she didn't seen him with naked julie Lilith, also he was training every morning with her, which causes them to bring closer to each other. Lilith never went to the beach with them, Imari knew long before Miyabi's feelings and made arrangements with other girls except julie to give those two some time alone, by making them to go for her "forgotten handkerchief" - Usami-sense and Tomoei knew of it. Tomoe -also knew of Miyabi's love for Tooru, and was willing to root for her, even if she didn't understand her own feelings to him.

My thoughts are that it was nice to watch girls in swimsuits but also like every previous episode bad to see anime only Julie focus mode. This show is propably for lolicons and lovers of girls who are airheaded who can't take care of themselves.
Feb 23, 2015 12:23 PM

Oct 2011
Vooo said:
Mugen900 said:

Damn you Tooru, you prefer the airhead over oppai chan.

He prefers kids, I really hate this kind of MC...

So true... nothing to add,
Anime must always give us lolicons as MC's.. or suckers for clumsy girls which don't know shame.
Feb 23, 2015 1:09 PM

Jun 2014
Too much fanservice, too less Action. Well, we can expect more of this in the next episode - it seems like.
Feb 23, 2015 1:17 PM

Feb 2014
The Death Flag has been set.
Feb 23, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
AO968 said:

The main reason why I think Tor and Julie make an excellent couple is because they both have severe PTSD. he shows it by playing the victim role, stating he's weak, and Julie seems to have suffered stunted mental growth from what she's experienced. Because of this, they understand each other better than anyone else and with the right support from the others, I think they can overcome their individual limitations, and perhaps even become true lovers.

I'm having trouble believing Miyabi's feelings are more than just a crush. But, assuming her feelings are true love, what does Miyabi have to offer him that none of the other girls (especially Julie, or even Lilith) cannot? She doesn't know anything about him, she isn't exactly of much use to him in battle, and I don't think she's (mentally) strong enough to offer him moral support when he's feeling down. Then again, hardly any of the girls can do so right now, so that's probably a moot point right now.

Well I think you're right about the relationship Julie-Tooru. For now, the anime hasn't talked about the past of Julie (in the novel it's spoken since vol.1), but I think they could do it in ep 10.
I think the same OP indicates that, where Julie embraces Tooru while he is engulfed in "flames of revenge."
Then I can't say more for not going into spoilers.

So in the end is not that the anime focused too much on Julie, because even for her there are missing many insights, more important than for the others.

It's just that she is the female protagonist of this series, so those who don't like her, deal with it. For me, more Julie is always positive, better than various tsundere that abound in anime ! :)

Moreover, the one who can't take care of herself is definitely not Julie, I don't know how this thing is born. Perhaps Miyabi ...
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Feb 23, 2015 1:46 PM
Sep 2014
in LN, (about confession)

Feb 23, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
"I'm weak" end of sentence... got damn it Tooru, you could at least have given Miyabi some backstory behind your "cause i'm weak" rejection ._.

Also .. wtf is sensei also after Tooru... mayhaps, or just... you know, fan service.
Feb 23, 2015 2:35 PM

Oct 2011
Ramiel00 said:
AO968 said:

Well I think you're right about the relationship Julie-Tooru. For now, the anime hasn't talked about the past of Julie (in the novel it's spoken since vol.1), but I think they could do it in ep 10.
I think the same OP indicates that, where Julie embraces Tooru while he is engulfed in "flames of revenge."

So in the end is not that the anime focused too much on Julie, because even for her there are missing many insights, more important than for the others.

It's just that she is the female protagonist of this series, so those who don't like her, deal with it. For me, more Julie is always positive, better than various tsundere that abound in anime ! :)

Moreover, the one who can't take care of herself is definitely not Julie, I don't know how this thing is born. Perhaps Miyabi ...

How so? because she can't fight like others?

I thought Julie acts like a kid: need to sleep with someone because she is afraid, she can't swim, she monopolizes Tooru - Lilith duo thingy, she doesn't know shame when naked - embarassment aside, she makes a lot of misunderstandings etc.
When Tooru choose Julie as his duo my thoughts were "why? because she can't make friends? because she is foreigner? because she is silent type?" In truth this is a reality this duo was forced, because Tooru is lolicon. Who would choose a girl which he had known for a week over best friend, he doesn't know a shit about her except that she couldn't find a duo for herself and likes a tea, LOL.

Truth is the truth, it was FORCED LOLICON FETISH.
Feb 23, 2015 2:41 PM

Nov 2009
Love Miyabi, felt bad for her but really proud of her to be able to confess with no interruption.
Feb 23, 2015 3:18 PM

Oct 2014
I feel bad for Miyabi.... Damn.
Feb 23, 2015 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
Beach AND hot spring episode.

I'm starting to like Miyabi. I'm happy that she is starting to be more confident in herself. I was actually surprised that she was able to get through the confession without being interrupted (I was prepared for that). Imari is cool in my book. She helped Miyabi get closer to Tooru. I feel bad for her. Being turned down by your crush sucks. I have been there myself. :( It's part of life...

Shit is about to go down next episode!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Feb 23, 2015 4:29 PM

Feb 2015
The ending was interesting. I feel bad for Miyabi though :C
Feb 23, 2015 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
Man, that ending was pretty hardcore. Randomly killing highschoolers, I get an unconfortable flashback from Parasyte :S

When Tor said that he's weak... Did he meant that he's impotent? x)
It's ok Tor, not everyone can satisfy a girl :/
Seriously though, did Miyabi seemingly had a chance right there? I don't even... I always thought she had as much chance as a squid, but he ''almost'' responded to her feelings. Welp, that's something I wasn't expecting. But that response was way too emo. Ouch, poor Miyabi, I feel her.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 23, 2015 5:42 PM
Nov 2010
well the confession would feel lack lust because in the anime they cut out a lot of the interactions between Miyabi and Tooru as in them training everyday with each other in the mornings and him cheering her on and such. When that happens is when she really starts to fall for him but obviously none of that is show in in the anime
Feb 23, 2015 6:08 PM
Sep 2014
MrJc said:
well the confession would feel lack lust because in the anime they cut out a lot of the interactions between Miyabi and Tooru as in them training everyday with each other in the mornings and him cheering her on and such. When that happens is when she really starts to fall for him but obviously none of that is show in in the anime

yes, and that spoiler that i posted above from the LN.. it's all misunderstanding
rdtx2013Feb 23, 2015 6:54 PM
Feb 23, 2015 7:08 PM
Sep 2014
Raisken said:
Ramiel00 said:

I thought Julie acts like a kid: need to sleep with someone because she is afraid, she can't swim, she monopolizes Tooru - Lilith duo thingy, she doesn't know shame when naked - embarassment aside, she makes a lot of misunderstandings etc.
When Tooru choose Julie as his duo my thoughts were "why? because she can't make friends? because she is foreigner? because she is silent type?" In truth this is a reality this duo was forced, because Tooru is lolicon. Who would choose a girl which he had known for a week over best friend, he doesn't know a shit about her except that she couldn't find a duo for herself and likes a tea, LOL.

Well.. Julie had plot armour :D
Feb 23, 2015 7:10 PM
Sep 2014
MaxXZoe said:
ohhh, that confession scene... they removed the internal monologue on why he rejected her in the first place instead i saw was flashbacks...

anyhow to many fanservice were included which made me cringe a lot..

3/5

[spoiler] finally i'm going to see Devour mode!! Ouroboros

Yes................ They removed the inner conflict Toru has in accepting her................................... damn they sure cut a lot.....
Feb 23, 2015 7:56 PM
Sep 2012
Problem with this adaptation is that they skipped out on a lot of stuff. There are plenty of reasons why Miyabi is best girl for Tooru.
Feb 23, 2015 8:21 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode, even full of cliches in beach scenes presented some unexpected development with confession and the Lilith's relationship with the director, they seem to be hiding a lot of things of Tooru

Increasingly I think Imari the best girl in anime, and I do not like the laid back attitude of Tooru, a guy who seeks revenge should be cooler and obstinate ..
Feb 23, 2015 8:22 PM

Nov 2014
FAN SERVICE EVERYWHERE LOL. That opening scene xD

But tbh I felt bad for Miyabi getting rejected...she's kind of always in the background for me and I don't pay much mind to her other than the fact that she's cute & shy...but I give her a lot of credit for going for it, but definitely feel bad about the result. :(

That ending though...ready for some action!

And as usual, Lillith is the best. <3 And I love having Imari around, so glad she's back these past couple episodes.
Feb 23, 2015 8:24 PM

Apr 2014
Beach episode and fan-service.
Poor Miyabi for getting reject.
Miyabi and Lilith best girl!
Feb 23, 2015 10:20 PM

Sep 2012
I call bullshit to his reasoning for rejecting her. It could be his reasoning to get strong, but harem's will always force itself to be harem. Miyabi is a good choice and I'd say her feelings are by far the realest for him and he seemed more attracted to her anyway and I wouldn't say just 'cause of how her reacts when thining of her body he likes her, but...

Either way the adorable Julia done won before it even begun cover girl curse plus "Absolute Duo" I don't believe in the first one should automatically winning. Plus Tor has a much more father role to her. Hey even Imari said it best.

By the way: Imari has the best chemistry with him since the beginning, but the author like "nope, lets send her somewhere else because of her high candidacy."
NukigeFeb 23, 2015 10:24 PM
Feb 23, 2015 10:42 PM

Aug 2013
So much sweet sweet fanservice this week. Hell yea. Cant wait for the BDs.

We had opening scene full nudity. Lot's of beach tits. Accidental nudity on the beach. Naked hot springs complete with nipple pinching.

Gotta say, although Lilith is my favorite girl by far (and that scene with her looking up saying "I'm drowning in your love was fucking adorable)...I gotta give props to Miyabi this episode. Tomoe was my favorite until Lilith showed up. Then she was second. Then after Miyabi got more screen time my list went Lilith, Miyabi, Tomoe.

Miyabi was great this episode. I didn't even think she'd actually confess, but she has really grown as a character. Was actually pretty pissed Tooru rejected her, just because he had some pussy flashbacks and thought he was weak. It would've been a good ship.

So that loli principal is a fucking bitch and a half. Oh yea, Tooru bowed before me without even knowing my true goals for this school...to use all of these students as a sacrifice. What a cunt. And then not a minute later we get those ODST soldiers mowing down like 3 girls. Like, what the hell, that's messed up.

Soooo ummm...did Bunny-sensei just like add herself to the harem? She went from bullying Tooru and hating him, to fishing for a compliment on her swimsuit, and saying she was jealous that Tooru and Miyabi got to spend time together.

Honestly, I thought she was just going to be some third party eye candy. I didn't think she'd insert herself into the harem.
Feb 23, 2015 10:43 PM

Jun 2014
Holy crap that confession. I did NOT see that coming. Maybe that might explain the rather dark looking Miyabi in the opening.
OH SHIT DID THEY JUST KILL ALL THOSE STUDENTS?! Last time they showed up, they used real bullets.

Overall the episode was rather funny, blatant fan service was done well and was actually enjoyable. I was dying when bunny lady was choking out Tor.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 23, 2015 10:44 PM

Aug 2013
LiquidGold said:
DoctorWasabi said:
Beach and hot springs in one episode?
this

Perfect.

ErenxMikasa said:
CuteySylveon said:
Am I the only who is happy he rejected her ? I just want him to pick Julie cuz she is so kawaii. What is there not to love her?

Julie is probably my least favorite of any of the girls that Tor could choose right now. Sorry, but I prefer my girls able to take care of themselves.

This. Julie was on the bottom of my list since episode 1. I put Imari and Bunny above her in episode 1 lol.
Feb 24, 2015 3:20 AM

Jan 2014
rdtx2013 said:

Wasnt all of it totally obvious in the anime?Lol

I was expecting Miyabi to say something like "i love sunset" or i "love beach",i was pleasently surprised that she actually confessed...That rejection was funny tho,"Im Weak",well thanks for informing but thats not what she is asking for...:/
Feb 24, 2015 3:22 AM

Jan 2011
LiquidGold said:
DoctorWasabi said:
Beach and hot springs in one episode?
this

Fanservice overload. Dem Miyabi's boobs.

Sad that Miyabi got rejected though... I kinda liked her.

The war begins... this ep is definitely the cum calm before the storm.
SkyTateFeb 24, 2015 3:26 AM
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Feb 24, 2015 5:48 AM

May 2013
Swimsuits! Miyabi had all the support she has. Her friends and Tooru included. That rejection had to come at a bad time in such a perfect setting. Then that cliffhanger appeared.
Feb 24, 2015 5:50 AM

May 2009
Raisken said:
Ramiel00 said:

The only reason Tor chose Julie as his Duo is because no one else wanted her. He was initially going to pair up with Tora, while Tomoe would take care of Julie. But, she backed out, choosing Miyabi instead, leaving Julie all alone. And since Tor knew she was already a very lonely girl, him not choosing Julie would be a very dickish move in my book. Sure, they got forced to live together at first, but when Tor had a choice, Julie wasn't the first one on his kind.

And I call BS on him being a lolicon. He's just a Nice Guy, who can't refrain from helping a girl in need, like so many harem male leads before him. And if his PSTD hadn't kicked in when Miyabi confessed, maybe he would have accepted her and dated her. And if he didn't, I'm sure he would have given a better reason to reject her than "I'm too weak".

Of course, the plot probably demands that he pairs up with Julie, so this rejection was to be expected. However, he didn't reject Miyabi because he already loves Julie (and if he is, he sure doesn't show it), but because he doesn't want to see someone close to him die before his very eyes again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2015 6:53 AM
Mar 2013
MaxXZoe said:
ohhh, that confession scene... they removed the internal monologue on why he rejected her in the first place instead i saw was flashbacks...

Yes................ They removed the inner conflict Toru has in accepting her................................... damn they sure cut a lot.....

I welcome the change. Toru is one of the few characters in TV shows that want revenge, but isn't totally blinded by it to where he acts cold or cares nothing but for that.
RoychopFeb 24, 2015 7:25 AM
Feb 24, 2015 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
Not bad storytelling when it comes to comedy, but do not expect who knows what, it's all already seen and reviewed.
If we go into the nitty-gritty is disappointing, with a protagonist who does not show it for its originality and even in matters of the heart.
Drawings with ups and downs, but the quality is quite good.
Eventually the teacher is the one that seems more charismatic.
Who knows if the next episode will be better than this.
Feb 24, 2015 7:21 AM
Jan 2015
So the yuri route will be enable if the harem route is not chosen.
Feb 24, 2015 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
a bunch of fan service, thats all and I also feel bad for Miyabi ..
Feb 24, 2015 8:26 AM
May 2014
I wonder why some says Tooru is a lolicon because of Julie?
Their ages hasn't been revealed, but considering they're students at the same school it can
be assumed that they're relatively close in age.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Feb 24, 2015 9:33 AM

Mar 2014
Beach episode plus onsen is indeed nice. I kinda feel bad though for Miyabi but the good thing that twat reject her otherwise I will be upset
Feb 24, 2015 10:26 AM

Aug 2014
Miyabi-chan looking so funny and happy...
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Feb 24, 2015 12:18 PM

Jun 2014
The classic bullshit excuse for why someone can't reciprocate another's feelings "i'm to weak". that kind of thing really pisses me off. Just give a real damn reason,and show us some more on Tor's past 'cause it's the reason he's going to this "school" and there's been fucking no details of this other than the fact that he wants to get stronger and protect the ones he loves... blah. blah. blah.
Feb 24, 2015 1:39 PM
Mar 2013
ChillKun said:
The classic bullshit excuse for why someone can't reciprocate another's feelings "i'm to weak". that kind of thing really pisses me off.

He wasn't making an excuse. It is not unrealistic for someone to feel like they aren't worthy of someone's feelings. Toru was going to accept her feelings, it's just he recalled part of his past which made him at the very last second decide not to.
RoychopFeb 24, 2015 1:42 PM
Feb 24, 2015 2:33 PM
Sep 2014
loneywizard said:
rdtx2013 said:

Wasnt all of it totally obvious in the anime?Lol

I was expecting Miyabi to say something like "i love sunset" or i "love beach",i was pleasently surprised that she actually confessed...That rejection was funny tho,"Im Weak",well thanks for informing but thats not what she is asking for...:/

well Anime and LN handled it differently

The Anime, Toru just spoke that he wasn't going to accept her..

in the LN, it was the trauma from that past which caused a facial expression of being "annoyed", which led Miyabi to run away. Afterwards in reflection.. Toru basically thought he was an idiot but was genuinely happy for the confession and probably would have accepted it if it wasn't for that split second. ( I mean. who wouldn't accept "F" for "fantasy" boobs?) ;)
Feb 24, 2015 2:55 PM

Dec 2013
rdtx2013 said:

well Anime and LN handled it differently

The Anime, Toru just spoke that he wasn't going to accept her..

in the LN, it was the trauma from that past which caused a facial expression of being "annoyed", which led Miyabi to run away. Afterwards in reflection.. Toru basically thought he was an idiot but was genuinely happy for the confession and probably would have accepted it if it wasn't for that split second. ( I mean. who wouldn't accept "F" for "fantasy" boobs?) ;)

You're right, but as a LN reader, if I'm not mistaken, I think he was genuinely happy, but he still see her as a friend more than anything else.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Feb 24, 2015 2:55 PM

Mar 2014
God....Toru...get balls man! -.-''
2 naked girls in the morning - dude, what's wrong? Pick them up :(
Feb 24, 2015 3:19 PM

Jul 2011
I laughed so hard at the confession ;D
Feb 24, 2015 3:39 PM

Aug 2013
Your bitch suit suits you well! I had so much respect for Tooru at that moment! Lol!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Feb 25, 2015 12:07 AM

Mar 2013

That ending, now you back to the plot at epiode 8 from a 12 episodes series?!?
and what going on anyway.
NisxFeb 25, 2015 12:11 AM
Feb 25, 2015 3:20 AM
Aug 2014
Poor miyabi she hope tor will accept her love during a moment.
We need to know more about tor's past.
what a entrance from supersoldiers they don't joke.
Feb 25, 2015 5:37 AM

Oct 2011
AO968 said:

The only reason Tor chose Julie as his Duo is because no one else wanted her.

How do you know that? She only asked Tomoe, no one else, she could have tried harder or seek help from Tomoe/Miyabi to help her find a duo.

AO968 said:

He was initially going to pair up with Tora, while Tomoe would take care of Julie. But, she backed out, choosing Miyabi instead, leaving Julie all alone.

So you're saying it's basically all Tomoe's fault, because she doesn't choose Julie as her duo? In my opinion it was Tooru's and Julie's fault in the first place. Tooru's because he just assumed that Tomoe would for sure become Julie's duo no questions asked, he didn't even thought about Tomoe's feelings and her right to choose her or reject her. In his mind was only "she would choose her, because she is strong - strong people pair up with strong people" laughting matter for me. Tomoe isn't like them, she isn't seeking power in the first place, that's why she choose Miyabi and had right to do so.

AO968 said:

And since Tor knew she was already a very lonely girl, him not choosing Julie would be a very dickish move in my book. Sure, they got forced to live together at first, but when Tor had a choice, Julie wasn't the first one on his kind.

Julie could say to Tooru she was rejected than maybe Tooru would help her find another girl to be her duo, but her selfishness got in the way, or just stopped searching for duo, because she only wanted a strong one to be her partner to take revenge faster. Loneliness isn't the case here as she could try harder to find/make friends like she did with Tomoe/Miyabi, but she didn't (it wasn't showed either way). So if it were up to me I would still partner with my best friend, cause a dickish move to me is partner with someone who I don't even know that long - mere a week and I am called a father in that time lol.
Sure I would feel bad for her that she is lone but she would have her duo anyway, with someone like maybe Lilith at a later date - I could still see her in school, talk to her, train with her etc. lol. Duo isn't meaning I can't be friends with her anymore or I can't see her so I still can't understand his decision.

AO968 said:

And if he didn't, I'm sure he would have given a better reason to reject her than "I'm too weak".

It's only anime reason, he didn't say anything in the novels, just made a facial expression, because he thought back about the past and Miyabi took that the wrong way.

Too bad Imari isn't the main heroine, she would be a brilliant main heroine as her chemistry with Tooru are top notch, she even sees what others can't see regarding feelings and is willing to help out. Tomoe would also be great, but her cluelesness about love would make it hard - even if she knew about Miyabi's feelings way before that episode. Lilith is great for comedy, but isn't bad choice, Miyabi is only a good love interest and wouldn't be good as main heroine as her archetype is normal school girl in love, Julie isn't bad main heroine, but she is weak as love interest, propably because of father/daughter relationship as Imari said, or brother sister. Tooru choosing her in the end in my eyes will be forced henceway.

It's not that I hate Julie, but I can't picture her together with Tooru, PTSD is only the only reason they understand each other, but it makes her in my eyes as a character I hate the most: Chisato from KoiChoko and her damn chocolate PTSD which even if she was friendzoned 2 times by MC was still choosen in the end because of it LOL.
Feb 25, 2015 2:26 PM

May 2014
Lots of oppai in this one. Even in the new ending theme. So much groping... I'm surprised it wasn't censored.

Even with all the cliches and boobs, it was pretty nice episode. The confession at the end was the spotlight of this episode. The way Miyabi was trying to confess to Tooru I thought for sure something was going to interrupt them, but she actually said it! But too bad for her, Tooru remembered something and just couldn't go out with her...

Kind of hoping to learn more about Imari in this one, but there none.
Feb 25, 2015 4:41 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
waterfallsxo said:
Your bitch suit suits you well! I had so much respect for Tooru at that moment! Lol!

That and the confession made the episode for me. At least Tor isn't quite as milk toast as a lot of harem guys. His rejection reason was as weak as his reason but it is just there to move the story along. Now we all have back story curiosity along with soldier invasion anticipation.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

219 by Rudyanto13 »»
Feb 27, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

89 by collins_nwuda »»
Oct 2, 2023 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.