Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 24, 2015 1:17 AM

Jan 2015
Soul-Master said:
The new Dead or Alive is apparently a glitch fest...
Looks like the mods have to save games with these types of issues again.Just like how they did with Dark Souls PC version.
Feb 24, 2015 1:53 AM
Mar 2011
Bethesda are suing and indie dev for using th w ord fallout in a title of one of ther e games

westen AAA indsytu for you doujin games sexal or nor are dravtive owrk thus in the us the makers owuld get sude but on in Japan
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 24, 2015 2:07 AM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
Bethesda are suing and indie dev for using th w ord fallout in a title of one of ther e games

westen AAA indsytu for you doujin games sexal or nor are dravtive owrk thus in the us the makers owuld get sude but on in Japan
Those are actually just the work of lawyers, not Bethesda studio itself. At least they can afford lawyers, I don't even think Japanese indie devs have enough money to shell for a Steam release
Feb 24, 2015 2:14 AM

Jan 2015
What's with the english?Troll?If not,sorry.
Feb 24, 2015 2:16 AM
Mar 2011
VitaminCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

Those are actually just the work of lawyers, not Bethesda studio itself. At least they can afford lawyers, I don't even think Japanese indie devs have enough money to shell for a Steam release

whose lawyers are they alot of Japanese indie daves make story driven games ie they need to shell out of a translator and that in fact in not cheap
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Feb 24, 2015 2:17 AM

Feb 2015
I would rather rank myself in MMO games for free and play JRPGs for a break.
Feb 24, 2015 5:40 AM

Sep 2011
FGAU1912 said:

If I understand you correctly you are mad for a western company upholding their trademarks.

Japan does the same exact thing, do you know how many indie developers have gotten cease and desist letters from SquareEnix, Nintendo, Capcom etc.
Feb 24, 2015 5:58 AM
Mar 2011
Fullmetal89 said:
FGAU1912 said:

If I understand you correctly you are mad for a western company upholding their trademarks.

Japan does the same exact thing, do you know how many indie developers have gotten cease and desist letters from SquareEnix, Nintendo, Capcom etc.

have you seen the falcom DLC in the newest neptune game [ all studioa that also ahve a us branch nintendo for exmaple cry after the us 3rd parties and not the Japanese ones hance there there japanese base is 2nd hence why minus iwata who do you see at game confrences that dumb regige guy ]

neptune [ a gust/koei game] had darative stuff from falcom that if you read the copy ino in thta game there is no Cw to falcom in the cradits ect ]

the moible markes is very big in japan cuase of this fact smaller devs need bigger publsers ot publser there games outside of Japan these days and since sony and nintendo suck off ubosoft ea and publsers that have not need oa there help like there was quite a few awsome rpgs on the ps that had chance of comeing out in the west but sony did not back them as a lenesor or translator[ im talking about PS3 exclusive game] the same thig with nintendo happened thau cuased op rainfall

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 2 questions about Danganronpa series

Bright_Horn - 3 hours ago

1 by Timeline_man »»
2 hours ago

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

46 by 0arche »»
4 hours ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

9 by FanofAction »»
7 hours ago

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - 12 hours ago

3 by Theo1899 »»
10 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3503 by DesuMaiden »»
Today, 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.