Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2015 4:35 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, a cute connection in this finale. I wanted to see an actual marriage ceremony though D:
Feb 18, 2015 4:42 PM

Dec 2008
Ugh. Incredible amounts of potential ruined. Sure it's a 'cute' ending but it could have been soooooooo much more. It's like the author purposely made the girlfriend seem like a selfish cunt and Botan the same but then rectifies it all in 1 chapter going "Everything's all good now!"

This reminds me to never put expectations in a series.
Feb 18, 2015 4:58 PM
Oct 2013
well it seemed more like a rush ending to be honest sarroush. I mean it had potential to be 30+ chpts but maybe time and ratings forced them to speed it up. If not that just piss poor planning on the writer for this series.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Feb 19, 2015 2:51 AM

Feb 2007
Could have made quite a few things more clear, but a nice ending nonetheless. Expected more, to be honest, but the journey so far has been great enough that I'll keep the final score unchanged.

sarroush said:
It's like the author purposely made the girlfriend seem like a selfish cunt and Botan the same but then rectifies it all in 1 chapter going "Everything's all good now!"

I can understand you saying this about Botan, but the girlfriend was never that one-dimensional. Even when she said that she wanted Kashiwa to stay a man due to her own feelings, she also said that, on the other hand, she also wanted Kashiwa to go through with the change so Kashiwa could be happy herself. No one is completely selfless, this girl was just very honest about her feelings, which makes her actually one of the best characters here and a refreshing change from what we usually see everywhere.
luinthoronFeb 19, 2015 3:05 AM
Apr 9, 2015 4:27 PM

Aug 2010
I'm really glad that Kashiwa decided to stay true to her feelings and go on with the transition, at the same time I'm annoyed that it all ended so fast, it time skipped and I wanna know what happened. Did Kashiwa go through surgery yet? What's going to happen with Sakura and Uozomi?
Is Kashiwa still friends with her girlfriend who apparently likes her as a guy even though its clear that she's only really been around "girl" Kashiwa?
Who called them at the end? Was it Botan?
I feel like we're missing out on a whole bunch of things, but I guess I should be happy enough with the happy ending...
Aug 30, 2015 3:47 AM

Apr 2014
Rushed ending, quite disappointing to be honest. The series had potential but it was ruined by the ending plus the artstyle.
your waifu is shit
Feb 15, 2016 9:06 PM

Feb 2014
Wow... as an overall this was a bad show... principally how things quickly turned out and this end.

That Botan is a ***! two timing with an married man with a daughter; leaving her sinblings and using the same arguments to counter her sinblings.

And this end? Reunion...? That Botan just went away leaving her 3 sinblings alone with low money, having to count coins everyday to survive... then the author give me this end?? Like happy end after all as nothing ever happened!? -.-

And... wtf the relationship of the transgender + that girl?
That Ouzumi as well.. omg... -.-"

Only Momiji can be saved here.

Anyway, 3/10
TechOtakuFeb 19, 2016 8:22 PM
Jun 6, 2016 7:43 PM

Apr 2011
I have really conflicting feelings with this manga. On one hand, I don't think its a complete narrative and it is disappointing that a manga with so much potential seemed to end prematurely. On the other hand, I am completely impressed by realism and relatability of the story line. It was refreshing to see characters portrayed with flawed personalities in struggles that aren't debilitated by melodrama or overreaction.

Frankly, if they hadn't implied that Botan called at the end, this manga would be a bittersweet story that familial bond isn't unconditional. If the mangaka allowed the plot lines to come to a more natural resolution (with 3-5 more chapters) rather than jumbling them into two chapters, I would've certainly called this manga a masterpiece.

8/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2015

1 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 4:20 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

3 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 4:13 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

3 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 4:06 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

1 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 3:59 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

2 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.