Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 17, 2015 3:10 AM

Sep 2014
Also explain why! (For me, I don't really know, perhaps the Female titan arc, because Annie.)
Feb 17, 2015 3:18 AM

Jan 2015
The Clash of the Titans arc, absolutely!
It had everything great: Very good fights, interesting revelations, more mysteries, the art style was at it's best (I sadly realized the manga's art is pretty rushed lately...)
and it focused on many characters: Ymir, Christa, Reiner, Bertholdt, Connie...

And the whole "getting back Eren" part was really exciting!
Feb 17, 2015 3:48 AM

Aug 2012
Clash of Titans arc (Oh man can't wait for this to be animated) ^Like the Sakuyae said more development/focus on the other 104th trainees, epic fight scenes, new titan reveals and revelations. Overall great arc very enjoyable.
Feb 17, 2015 4:12 AM

Sep 2013
The Female Titan Arc, it was the first time i realized the real strength of an intelligent titan and how dangerous it is, an elite squad with a high kill record and a perfect team coordination skills were crushed in a second... i felt a true despair at that moment.

Also the following events about how they discover the real identity of the FT and the plan they devised to capture her were all very interesting and well thought.
Feb 17, 2015 5:45 AM

Oct 2013
@op I don't know where you got this 6th arcs from but there is currently 4 arcs in total. As what both above me said the clash of titan arc was indeed the best arc currently in this series. It has everything I was looking for, even bits of romance aspects as well was in it.

For my second though its kinda hard to decide between the uprising arc and the female titan arc. I'll make my final conclusion after this current arc is finish. Btw this seem like its going to be a two horse race.
Feb 17, 2015 5:48 AM

Dec 2012
Female titan arc, because I like Annie.
Feb 17, 2015 5:48 AM

Oct 2013
It has to be clash of titans right?

Epic battles and stuff and plot twists,and development and Eren superpower reveal.

Clash of titans>Uprising>=Fall of Shiganshina>=Female(Coming from an Annie fanboi.)
Taimanin_IreliaFeb 17, 2015 6:21 AM
Feb 17, 2015 5:50 AM

May 2014
The female titan part certainly felt incredibly tense, not knowing how they would capture annie was certainly interesting.

I felt that the clash of the titans arc went a bit downhill since there was such potential for us to learn more but instead we were brought back to knowing nothing.
I've been here way too long...
Feb 17, 2015 5:55 AM

Oct 2013
TheConquerer said:
The female titan part certainly felt incredibly tense, not knowing how they would capture annie was certainly interesting.

I felt that the clash of the titans arc went a bit downhill since there was such potential for us to learn more but instead we were brought back to knowing nothing.

And that's where the uprising arc comes into play. ;)
Feb 17, 2015 5:55 AM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
Feb 17, 2015 7:39 AM

Sep 2014
Sorry, I've forgotten to mention that none of these names are canon, but well thats how the fans named these parts of the story. I' m also curious to know which arc is your 2nd favourite arc. For me, I don't know, I mean I like them all (appart female titan arc is my fav, appart fall of shiganshina and trainees squad arc because they are short and more introductions than arcs imo)
Feb 17, 2015 7:41 AM

Nov 2014
Rothrock said:
tsudecimo said:
Feb 18, 2015 1:26 PM

Sep 2014
I still hope the last arc will be the best arc. Better than all the other arcs that we have now. I want to see action, emotions, all the mysteries will be revealed,etc
Feb 19, 2015 10:30 PM

Dec 2013
1. Clash of the Titans arc
2. Female Titan arc
3. Battle of Trost District arc
4. Fall of Shiganshina arc
5. 104th Trainees Squad arc
6. The Uprising arc

Clash of the Titans arc was so intense with revelations and plot twists everywhere!
Feb 23, 2015 1:37 AM

May 2013
clash of the titan defenately although my favourite characters is annie. i hope the next arc will the best tho too
Tuturu~
Feb 28, 2015 8:11 AM

Sep 2014
So, after reading all the chapters (until chapter 66), I changed my opinion about the best arcs imo: 1.) Clash of titans arc (because titans!), 2.) female titan arc (because the revelation that annie was a titan/"warrior" BUT not many questions/titan mysteries got answered) AND The Uprising arc (we got many,many answers about the mysteries BUT no titans) 3.) battle of trost arc. I still hope that someday we will get a combination (arc) with many many titans (like in clash of titans arc) AND many many answers about the titan mysteries (like in the uprising arc). That would be perfect.
Apr 2, 2015 6:28 PM
Sep 2012
Id have to say the clash of the titans arc simply cuz eren vs reiner = jesus. but these last few chapters of the uprising arc basicly look away all the grindyness of the early parts of the arc and has made it one of the best arcs so ALOT of shit was answered which was amazing.
Apr 2, 2015 6:33 PM
Sep 2012
keragamming said:
@op I don't know where you got this 6th arcs from but there is currently 4 arcs in total. As what both above me said the clash of titan arc was indeed the best arc currently in this series. It has everything I was looking for, even bits of romance aspects as well was in it.

For my second though its kinda hard to decide between the uprising arc and the female titan arc. I'll make my final conclusion after this current arc is finish. Btw this seem like its going to be a two horse race.

I have to agree with you its funny how at the start of the uprising arc people were like omg attack on titan is dieing its garbage its over and these past 3 chapters have made it not only not the worst arc but one of the best people just need to trust that isayama knows wtf hes doing.
Jan 22, 2017 2:26 PM

Jan 2017
the uprising arc.
many people dislikes this chapter and calls it boring due to the political issues and the major characters weren't pleasing but i loved it, it was a huge development and i enjoyed humans vs humans it was change of pace tbh, Historia became my favorite character from this arc and i enjoyed some characters developments, the arc was great overall.

although i will admit i'm more interested in the latest events from 85+.

i didn't like the clash of the titans arc that much, i only enjoyed Reiner and Bertolt scenes.
Jan 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Mar 2016
isu-j said:
the uprising arc.
many people dislikes this chapter and calls it boring due to the political issues and the major characters weren't pleasing but i loved it, it was a huge development and i enjoyed humans vs humans it was change of pace tbh, Historia became my favorite character from this arc and i enjoyed some characters developments, the arc was great overall.

although i will admit i'm more interested in the latest events from 85+.

i didn't like the clash of the titans arc that much, i only enjoyed Reiner and Bertolt scenes.

That's totally my opinion I love it when they add political explanations and stuff to a series.
May 28, 2017 5:15 PM

Dec 2015
Uprising and later the re-capturing of Shinganshina and the basement reveals were the best. Reveals were interesting and the uprising was interesting as well. A bit political stuff and nice to see some of the other chars like Pixis Dot, Zackley (liked when he did the torturing lol that was funny) and that other background stuff with Kenny and those company guys.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.