New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 21, 2015 11:04 PM

Jun 2015
Muzzolini said:
JohnnyMcG said:

some girl named hannah i believe...er why
I thought you would forget here name too

no way, there's a long distance from some jackass in 6th grade to some girl i avoided for years in highschool... wait her name was lisa, no wait rina... no it was selena, no thats catwoman... ummm martha? rita? nina? nana?... cena?... ok, never mind i did forget it.
Jan 1, 2016 12:37 AM

May 2014
JohnnymcG said:
no way, there's a long distance from some jackass in 6th grade to some girl i avoided for years in highschool... wait her name was lisa, no wait rina... no it was selena, no thats catwoman... ummm martha? rita? nina? nana?... cena?... ok, never mind i did forget it.

I guess sometimes it's better to avoid.
Jan 1, 2016 1:20 AM

May 2014
dankzel said:
bloodgods said:
Did you spray yourself with love potion every morning

You mean Axe Body Spray.

Nooo!!!! I have so many nightmare stories of boys spraying it all over the hallways in school :(
Jan 1, 2016 6:54 AM

Nov 2015
There was this girl waaaay back in Elementary whom I used to like. She was a year older than I. Didn't confess. So never got rejected. Guess I won.
Jan 1, 2016 7:05 AM

Mar 2015
I only got my feelings played with. Never actually had a proper relationship and I don't think I've ever "fall in love" with a guy.
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Jan 1, 2016 8:05 AM

Jul 2015
Some time ago I wanted to hu with this guy but he decided to hu with one of my friends instead lol
And then some time ago I wanted to hu with this other guy (he was more interested in relationships) and he was into me but then he decided on pursuing someone else lol

#blessed
Jan 1, 2016 10:34 PM
Dec 2013
I've had crushes (so many) and I found out later that 3 guys I knew liked me, though at different times.

I was the studious type who spent more time stressing about my exams, so even though I was a hopeless romantic, nothing interesting really happened. Unless you count crush horror stories.
Jan 28, 2016 1:58 PM

May 2014
NarTaco said:
I've had crushes (so many) and I found out later that 3 guys I knew liked me, though at different times.

I was the studious type who spent more time stressing about my exams, so even though I was a hopeless romantic, nothing interesting really happened. Unless you count crush horror stories.

Lol, that's kind of unfortunate...
Jan 28, 2016 4:35 PM

Jan 2016
Something hapened today actually haha. I have a little crush on this girl in my dance class (we're both females) and I know she's bisexual but she has had a bf since October so I didn't interfere. But during dance today we had a sub so we didn't dress out and I saw her drawing something and I didn't think much of it she's a pretty artsy person. While I was in sixth period I decided to look at my facebook and I had a message from this girl and it read "I know it's probably shitty and I don't really know you but you're too beautiful not to draw..." and I flipped the fuck out and was practically weezing. The drawing was very detailed down to my deep philtrum. My friend was telling me to relax lmao. But yeah x3 it made my day and I'm so happy I never thought she'd notice me after this long ass time I've had a crush on her.
<Marisol>
Jan 28, 2016 7:56 PM

May 2014
s_enpaiternal said:
Something hapened today actually haha. I have a little crush on this girl in my dance class (we're both females) and I know she's bisexual but she has had a bf since October so I didn't interfere. But during dance today we had a sub so we didn't dress out and I saw her drawing something and I didn't think much of it she's a pretty artsy person. While I was in sixth period I decided to look at my facebook and I had a message from this girl and it read "I know it's probably shitty and I don't really know you but you're too beautiful not to draw..." and I flipped the fuck out and was practically weezing. The drawing was very detailed down to my deep philtrum. My friend was telling me to relax lmao. But yeah x3 it made my day and I'm so happy I never thought she'd notice me after this long ass time I've had a crush on her.

Holy shit! She wants the V......

I wish more people would do stuff like this.
Jan 28, 2016 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
~This is how my boyfriend and I met. <3

Feb 17, 2016 7:45 PM
Jul 2015
Wow its been a while since I last checked this forum, its seriously grown!

Anyways, my girls that like me count is up to 20 now.
Feb 17, 2016 8:43 PM

Apr 2014
I was closeted in high school and didn't date much. Almost all of the girls I attempted to ask to the dances turned me down, so needless to say, my high school romance was nonexistent.
Feb 18, 2016 2:01 AM

Apr 2010
GERRELLEY said:
~This is how my boyfriend and I met. <3

You've only been with one person since junior high and you're in your twenties? Ouch
Pugs are the best dogs
Feb 18, 2016 3:16 AM

Aug 2012
Celestial_ said:
Okay, so this happened during the fourth year at my highchool. It really freaked me out because the guy who had a crush on me acted weirdly, was too persistent, clingy and dramatic. At one point I even started avoiding social networks because I was fed up with him and didn't know how to ask him to stop messaging me without sounding rude. Later I found out he was/is prone to depression so it kind of explained one part of his strange behaviour.

Damn, I would feel the same! Those types of guys just irritate me for some reason O_o Always messaging and being dramatic.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 11 minutes ago

1 by SmugSatoko »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 3 hours ago

1 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.