Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2015 6:50 PM

May 2014
I just saw the poster of the 2nd season of Garo. What shocked me most that Lara were on that poster.

Spoiler!!!! Don't read if you haven't seen the recent episodes!!!

Anyways, as most of you guys know Lara died in last week ep. Yeah, it were sad and all that. We all cried I bet. :P

But what made curious about her death is that she is on the 2nd poster. Why is that Mappa? Hmm, the only idea I can think of that she either be reanimated (by the reincarnation jutsu of course :3) or that she will appear as a horror (though I hope it doesn't happen).

But then this question comes up, why did they kill her if she were to appear in the 2nd season.

What's your thoughts, "minna-san"? Can you think of anything else?

EDIT: link to that poster: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/6/70191l.jpg
mangalicker94Feb 18, 2015 4:52 PM
Feb 14, 2015 7:30 PM

Sep 2011
Shouldn't have clicked on this topic...........damn it.

I'm still at episode 14 lol.

Don't know why she's on the cover, maybe because she becomes an important part of Leon's reason to live, flashbacks. I dunno.
Feb 14, 2015 7:34 PM

Apr 2014
Or maybe MAL mistakenly used the poster for the 2nd half of Season 1 of Garo because they thought it was the for Season 2.
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 14, 2015 7:36 PM

Sep 2011
Rayzer said:
Or maybe MAL mistakenly used the poster for the 2nd half of Season 1 of Garo because they thought it was the for Season 2.
this is actually what it is. They even specifically say the poster is for the 2nd half of the season when it was released.

Its gonna look even worse soon cause herman has so many death flags theres pretty much no chance hes gonna survive this season.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 14, 2015 7:54 PM

Apr 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Rayzer said:
this is actually what it is. They even specifically say the poster is for the 2nd half of the season when it was released.

Its gonna look even worse soon cause herman has so many death flags theres pretty much no chance hes gonna survive this season.

Just what I said? mangalicker94 just saw that from me. (It was his fault clicking the spoiler)
And yes I'm seeing lots of death flags from Herman. I wish he stays alive in the Second Season.
Also I see some death flags on Emma and Ximena when looking on that poster. (Those faint lights)
But it was strange that the characters for the Season 2 was Only Leon, Herman and Emma. Or maybe MAL was wrong again.
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 18, 2015 4:49 PM

May 2014
Fullmetal89 said:

Don't know why she's on the cover, maybe because she becomes an important part of Leon's reason to live, flashbacks. I dunno.

Sorry for the spoilers. I feel bad now. :( but I said spoiler included!! don't click. And I have written it in the post too. Sorrym bro. :)
Feb 18, 2015 4:50 PM

May 2014
Rayzer said:
JizzyHitler said:

Just what I said? mangalicker94 just saw that from me. (It was his fault clicking the spoiler)
And yes I'm seeing lots of death flags from Herman. I wish he stays alive in the Second Season.
Also I see some death flags on Emma and Ximena when looking on that poster. (Those faint lights)
But it was strange that the characters for the Season 2 was Only Leon, Herman and Emma. Or maybe MAL was wrong again.

Well, I wrote that it included spoilers you know. ^^
Feb 18, 2015 5:28 PM

Jun 2014
i have a question like that too , Why is Lara in the 2nd Ending Holding Leon's Hand in his New Outfit ? because she was Already dead the first time he wore it
Feb 18, 2015 10:55 PM
May 2007
Below the Garo title, it still has the title Honoo no Kokuin at the bottom and I doubt, as in tradition to all other Garo titles that this is a poster for season 2, but as a poster for the remainder of season 1. I think the next Garo anime will have a different subtitle for its story arc.

If you look at the poster, you can clearly still see
炎の刻印 so it is just another poster of the present series
Feb 19, 2015 11:59 AM

Sep 2011
mangalicker94 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Sorry for the spoilers. I feel bad now. :( but I said spoiler included!! don't click. And I have written it in the post too. Sorrym bro. :)

Oh I know It was my fault. No need to apologize, all good. Curiosity got the best of me.
Feb 22, 2015 10:43 AM

May 2014
YukhioAihara said:
i have a question like that too , Why is Lara in the 2nd Ending Holding Leon's Hand in his New Outfit ? because she was Already dead the first time he wore it

haha, yeah I have wondered about the same. Spoiler!!

And in the lastest ep. he even kissed Ema. well, there goes the memories of Lara. ^^
Feb 22, 2015 10:44 AM

May 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
mangalicker94 said:

Oh I know It was my fault. No need to apologize, all good. Curiosity got the best of me.

haha, I have been there before. :3
Feb 22, 2015 10:44 AM

May 2014
ParaParaJMo said:
Below the Garo title, it still has the title Honoo no Kokuin at the bottom and I doubt, as in tradition to all other Garo titles that this is a poster for season 2, but as a poster for the remainder of season 1. I think the next Garo anime will have a different subtitle for its story arc.

If you look at the poster, you can clearly still see
炎の刻印 so it is just another poster of the present series

Oh, ok. I thought the same. But when I heard that it was a poster for the 2nd season, I were just like wtf? just how. .P
Feb 23, 2015 12:46 AM

Apr 2008
Of course she is important to Leon.
Feb 25, 2015 6:06 AM

Oct 2013
I won't look Cuz maybe it has spoilers from manga (if there's manga for it) but I hope she will come back, Leon needs her
Feb 28, 2015 6:59 AM

May 2014
Eeee. no. Look below the spoiler mark.

[/quote]
Feb 28, 2015 7:00 AM

May 2014
dadnaya said:
I won't look Cuz maybe it has spoilers from manga (if there's manga for it) but I hope she will come back, Leon needs her

I am not sure, but actually i don't think there is a manga for it. At least according to wikipedia.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

65 by macabongx »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:02 PM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2015

204 by Inexplicable »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:50 PM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2014

169 by Inexplicable »»
Oct 3, 2022 3:40 PM

» 2nd half is a lot better than first

Barry_Allen_14 - Aug 16, 2021

2 by Scythe97 »»
Sep 30, 2022 3:52 AM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

89 by Creepyarea »»
Sep 17, 2022 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.