Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 5:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, we get food and battles this episode with some decent cards making their presence on the field. I approve.

And while I'm not a fan of Anjou, I do admit that he is good at the game.
Feb 14, 2015 9:37 PM

Feb 2012
Am I the only one who noticed Suzugamori Ren pass behind Chrono eating some takoyaki at minute 9:34 it was like so quick but I fangirled so much~<3 >o<
Feb 14, 2015 10:48 PM

Mar 2012
Huh, well the video I watched froze around the 14 min mark and the audio went out sync after that. I amended for that by having two videos playing at once with one muted and the other with the audio playing to sync up to the first video. XD

Anyway, I was hoping they were going to do more with Ren given how he was blatantly teased right there for us. >:O

I enjoyed probably more than I should have the end part where Chrono was talking with Shion about how Mamoru knew his hand and used Dragonic Blademaster's GB2 crit skill instead of striding. xD Haha, I perked up at that mainly because of being a CFV player myself.

Tokoha vs Chrono next! I very much am looking forward to this episode!
AceDvazzFeb 15, 2015 1:38 PM
Feb 15, 2015 6:02 AM

Jun 2013
I greatly enjoyed this EP :D
Fun atmosphere and these festivals are just lovely. Bushiroad knows how to do slice of life well.
Weakness is a sin!
Feb 15, 2015 8:20 AM
Oct 2012
Bit disappointed by how quickly Tokoha lost, I'm sure she could have put a better fight than that :/ but next episode seems to finally be her versus Chrono, so maybe that will rectify it a bit

Also, thanks for the tip about playing two videos and syncing the audio of one with the other one at mute, XpwnDEnd. You saved me there ^^

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed Ren xD Man, I hope we see some more cameos soon. Also, I hope the tournament plot will kick in soon, it's a bit boring how every episode are just random and stuff...
Pers0naFeb 15, 2015 8:27 AM
Feb 15, 2015 11:38 PM

Mar 2012
Pers0na said:
Bit disappointed by how quickly Tokoha lost, I'm sure she could have put a better fight than that :/ but next episode seems to finally be her versus Chrono, so maybe that will rectify it a bit

Also, thanks for the tip about playing two videos and syncing the audio of one with the other one at mute, XpwnDEnd. You saved me there ^^

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed Ren xD Man, I hope we see some more cameos soon. Also, I hope the tournament plot will kick in soon, it's a bit boring how every episode are just random and stuff...

Haha, glad to help out there. I just remember it pissing me off that I couldn't finish the episode and I decided that I was not going to watch it with the audio out of sync. I looked around to see what other people did and stumbled upon that brilliant idea. XD Hence, I figured I may as well mention it here in case anyone else was struggling with the same issue.
Feb 16, 2015 6:42 PM

Aug 2011
Tokoha seem to have has an inferiority complex, with how successful her brother is. I think she'll eventually overcome it as the season progresses and hopefully defeat Mamoru.

But yeah, she didn't want to fight him and lied saying that she fights him all the time, but Mamoru said that was the first time in a long time he got to play against her.
Feb 23, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2010
I do hope Tokoha gets that inferiority complex fixed. I believe she's a good fighter, but she's not showing it yet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2014

10 by Danielf6 »»
Apr 30, 2022 5:00 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

3 by Raybrandt »»
Oct 9, 2020 12:43 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

7 by Armins2 »»
Sep 14, 2019 9:40 PM

Poll: » Wanting more Attention on Battles?

Acxelion - Nov 29, 2014

2 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Nov 17, 2018 12:41 PM

» Getting into Vanguard....

Kisaragi - Oct 26, 2014

6 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Nov 17, 2018 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.