Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uh, it was okay I guess. Some priceless reactions aside, the action was decent.

Galette stole the spotlight this episode for me. What a boss.
Stark700Feb 14, 2015 8:35 AM
Feb 14, 2015 9:44 AM
Feb 2012
dat galette fan-service!!!!!
Feb 14, 2015 10:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Would have been more interesting if she lost imo
Feb 14, 2015 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
The actions were pretty okay in this episode.

Galette got so many suitors.
Feb 14, 2015 10:58 AM

May 2012
Eh I enjoyed the fights. A very Dog Days-like episode.

Obligatory fanservice near the end there :P

Feb 14, 2015 11:09 AM

Aug 2010
Dat Eclair in dress <3
Quite the fight that was :O Not bad. Seems like Leaf is quite pure XD
Dat Naked Leo doe *A*
Feb 14, 2015 1:21 PM

Jun 2014
WOW!
This episode was unexpectedly amazing! What an amazing fight, and such a clever design on the cross bow! If dropped, it would be rewound the the waist of the user! Thats such a cool detail!
Leaf is way too cute.
AND WOW EVERYONE IN FANCY CLOTHES! Sinku's tie bow was all messed up too.
Damn this episode is probably in my favorites for this series.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 14, 2015 3:49 PM

Dec 2011
By far a really surprising episode!

So Miss Cloak person isn't a woman at all, it's actually Vert in Shota Prince Forme. Rather happy that he's a crossbow/sword user, it's the first time we've seen a true hybrid fighter in this anime.

'Course, he's as pure as an angel, so of course he's going to overload when the true nature of marriage is revealed to him.

And speaking of midnight eroticism, is this this first time we've seen Leo so embarrassed since her declothings? I mean, all of them before, she was all "Bitch plz, I'm fab", and now she's all "I'd appreciate if you didn't stare". I think this is a welcome change, at least now she joins the ranks of those who've bore it all.

And holy cow, other than S2 Cinque, this is the first time they've declothed a guy. Now I really have to know why he got declothed and not the guys before him. What constitutes turning into furball form and just losing clothes? Is it that they only do it for important characters, or do you need a specific level of power to avoid the curse? I'd imagine that'd be very helpful for certain knights.

Also, Eclair in a dress... my life's not going to be the same again.
Feb 14, 2015 4:26 PM
Jan 2012
CujoFoxtar said:

'Course, he's as pure as an angel, so of course he's going to overload when the true nature of marriage is revealed to him.

I think its not purity but "crap , i just confessed and proposed on international televison" emberassment, i mean that would take real balls and he also needed to know he was doin. also he was confused between arranged marriage and arranged marriage meeting since leo's meeting was...like that

im amase how much of a spectacle an arrange marriage meeting was, they should do this in real life. have some sort of game between people.
Feb 14, 2015 5:55 PM

Sep 2008
Leaf x Leo is pretty much amazing. Pretty sure Leo's into him too since it's the first time she has blushed like that. Leaf is way too dangerously cute, maybe cause he kinda reminds me of Charlotte from Stratos.

The reason he doesn't turn into an animal ball is because he is ridiculously powerful. When you have enough power you get declothed instead of turning, just like every female in the series. The only reason it only seems to happen to females is cause fan service. It's just that male characters in this show other than Shinku don't see that much action so you don't really notice.
Feb 14, 2015 6:20 PM

Dec 2011
Thespacepope said:
The reason he doesn't turn into an animal ball is because he is ridiculously powerful. When you have enough power you get declothed instead of turning, just like every female in the series.

Ah, I see. So it comes as a perk of hitting a certain power level. Though female animal balls would be a interesting thing to see.

AllTJAck said:
I think its not purity but "crap , i just confessed and proposed on international televison" emberassment, i mean that would take real balls and he also needed to know he was doin. also he was confused between arranged marriage and arranged marriage meeting since leo's meeting was...like that

Yeah, I'd imagine that confessing live would take real balls, but the fact that he blushed even at that was rather significant of his purity. He's still young (and ridiculously cute - his long hair version made me think of Adele for some reason)

Anyways, the fact that he seems to be among the only few strong people in Halver implies that he's probably not going to be bringing his nation to any War Festivals. Pastillage was barely able to get their morale into gear to do the first one in S2, and without a Hero, they probably would've sat it out.

Rather, I foresee him participating in a "mercenary" style manner. His name kinda has Asian in it somewhat (like Cinque, except Leaf is native to Flonyard), so I'm suspecting that Halver may be a reference to, say, Luxembourg? Maybe even the Vatican (this is based off what he was wearing - stupid Nun get up made me think it was gonna be a girl).
Feb 14, 2015 7:10 PM

Jun 2013
Do you think Leo really likes leaf?
Feb 14, 2015 8:07 PM

Feb 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Would have been more interesting if she lost imo
No man is worthy of Leo. Defeat is unacceptable.

But I suppose an exception can be made for kawaii ouji-samas.

And STILL not enough Eclair. I wanted everyone to leave her and Cinque alone at the after-party.
NTADFeb 14, 2015 8:11 PM
Feb 14, 2015 11:15 PM
May 2014
AllTJAck said:
CujoFoxtar said:

im amase how much of a spectacle an arrange marriage meeting was, they should do this in real life. have some sort of game between people.

I think it was like that too. It was very funny when he figured out exactly just what he did.
Feb 15, 2015 2:22 AM

Nov 2011
This ep came out of nowhere, fantastic.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 15, 2015 4:53 PM

Apr 2012
the trap character appear xD

Nice fight scene.

Feb 16, 2015 12:14 AM

Jun 2012
I thought Leaf was a girl at first.
Feb 16, 2015 4:42 PM

Dec 2011
Shuhan said:

So did I. Then I got hit by an Ackbar Mine out of the blue.
Feb 18, 2015 10:57 AM

Feb 2007
Parsec_X said:
Do you think Leo really likes leaf?

With her comment in the preview, so it would seem.
Feb 18, 2015 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
Cool action-ish episode, of course that thing at the end just had to happen because dog days. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
CujoFoxtar said:
Shuhan said:

So did I. Then I got hit by an Ackbar Mine out of the blue.

Huehue, I thought the same at first.

I'm expecting some sort of story arc soon™.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 19, 2015 3:30 PM

Oct 2011
[quote=NTAD]
HaXXspetten said:
And STILL not enough Eclair. I wanted everyone to leave her and Cinque alone at the after-party.
Yes yes double yes!
Eclair x Shinku are too cute. <3

Leo being my second favorite character, was still super thrilled for this episode.
SHE. IS. AMAZINNNNNNG.
Feb 20, 2015 1:48 AM

Jun 2008
So, this little twerp is the lucky bastard that gets Leon at the end?

Oh well, he's a trap so it's ok...
Feb 23, 2015 12:13 AM

Oct 2008
still...no one could defeat Galette...

Feb 28, 2015 4:29 PM

Dec 2007
CujoFoxtar said:
By far a really surprising episode!

So Miss Cloak person isn't a woman at all, it's actually Vert in Shota Prince Forme. Rather happy that he's a crossbow/sword user, it's the first time we've seen a true hybrid fighter in this anime.

And speaking of midnight eroticism, is this this first time we've seen Leo so embarrassed since her declothings? I mean, all of them before, she was all "Bitch plz, I'm fab", and now she's all "I'd appreciate if you didn't stare". I think this is a welcome change, at least now she joins the ranks of those who've bore it all.

And holy cow, other than S2 Cinque, this is the first time they've declothed a guy. Now I really have to know why he got declothed and not the guys before him. What constitutes turning into furball form and just losing clothes? Is it that they only do it for important characters, or do you need a specific level of power to avoid the curse? I'd imagine that'd be very helpful for certain knights.

Also, Eclair in a dress... my life's not going to be the same again.

Weren't those two male knights declothed in episode 4? We just didn't get to see it.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Mar 23, 2015 10:34 AM

May 2010
Leo is too OP. Even studio Deen lost to her.

A shota. That's cool. Go for him, Leo. I ship it. but first let him grow a bit...

A great episode for once. And there everything was ruined, clothes tearing apart. AGAIN... Why? At least hold the urge for one week, you hungry beasts.

Best episode so far.
Mar 30, 2015 2:04 AM

Apr 2011
I think the only who can marry and defeat her is none other than Shinku.

Love that Galette fanservice, and every male audience loves it.
Apr 13, 2015 3:13 PM

Aug 2011
Wow I loved this ep! It was very entertaining seeing Leo enjoying herself and fighting without holding back. I like the Prince character too as he fought impressively and was so innocent at the end! This bumped up the series' score for me.
Jun 29, 2015 4:23 AM

Aug 2013
Hmmm.. was dog days always showcase this much fanservice ?
I don't remember it being like this.. but ah well there's some nice fight.
I was hoping to see Cinque in action the whole time.. unrequited love :b
Oct 24, 2017 10:54 AM

Apr 2013
That's definitely an interesting engagement ceremony, best part was Leo fanservice as usual.
Jan 30, 2018 12:39 PM

Sep 2012
Leaf didn't know what arrange marriage meeting is lol

Thespacepope said:
Leaf x Leo is pretty much amazing. Pretty sure Leo's into him too since it's the first time she has blushed like that. Leaf is way too dangerously cute, maybe cause he kinda reminds me of Charlotte from Stratos.

The reason he doesn't turn into an animal ball is because he is ridiculously powerful. When you have enough power you get declothed instead of turning, just like every female in the series. The only reason it only seems to happen to females is cause fan service. It's just that male characters in this show other than Shinku don't see that much action so you don't really notice.

well i am team Nanami x Leo (despite that Nanamo doesn't seem to be interested) :D
each hero gets hes/hers princess :D

well more accurate i am team Heroes x Princesses (that's perfect ending in my eyes, but that will never happen)

Nanami x Leo is way hotter then Leo x Leaf, Nanami x Leo is win
Sugram22Jan 30, 2018 12:48 PM
Feb 17, 2021 8:09 AM

Nov 2016
Leo x shota needs to happen

Fun episode with some delicious surprise fanservice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 14, 2023 2:14 AM
Jul 2021
when one thought that this feminist trite couldn't get more cringe, the show literally says: Hold my beer!

It would have been much better & original and funnier if she had lost to that bunny tween/twink! But alas, no we can't have that! Not here.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

69 by Dawizz »»
Jul 25, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

24 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:46 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

35 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:20 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

27 by Dawizz »»
Jul 17, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

27 by Dawizz »»
Jul 17, 2023 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.