Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2015 11:31 PM
Feb 2015
seujair31 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Lets put it this way, if Slaine is gifted by the plot writers with Inaho's god like intelligence and corpse like calmness. Then he would win against the count if he pilots a Sleipnir.

The writers have done several updates in Slaine in episode 12, funny you use two weights and two measures, to assess the characters.
updates that Slaine gained from episode 12
1-Tharsis
2-Super Skills gary stu-pilot, and super pilot Wiles
3-Title gentleman.
4-Title Count
5-Tutu Emperor

It really was Inaho I get several updates in the second season.
Speaking of another is easy, call a character gary-stu.
More when the facts happens to your beloved character you invent various excuses

Yeap lets go back to the whole mud slinging tactic shall we ? At least Slaine's victory against the Count is believable, while Inaho in this episode have to rely on a entire squadron and a battleship in order to defeat Laser dude.

You are merely basing your arguments on facts which are pretty useless, like Slaine's title and position. That count't title did not help him now did it ?
Feb 14, 2015 11:33 PM
Dec 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Kerozinn said:
"hiding behind the curve of the earth"

A valid strategy. Beams fire in a straight line. Shells fire in a curve.

Well technically if the guy's laser was SOOOO immensely powerful, he could hit the Deucalion regardless of the curve of the Earth just by firing it slightly into the ground and blowing a path right through it. The direct/indirect fire thing helps if both payloads/firepower(s) are similar in destructive strength. That beam Kataphrakt has obviously way more insane energy throughput than a few measly ship cannons.
Feb 14, 2015 11:33 PM

Jan 2015
Viktor_Otaku said:
seujair31 said:

Slaine must have told Eddelrittuo, which was the Terrans who shot Asseylum. All in Mars think it was Saazbaum and Slaine, who saved the princess, and the Terrans were the shooters.

And Slaine never expect the real Asselyum to love him anyway, he pretty well knew that he would never have a happy ending. People would wants to do great changes never really have a happy ending.

What change, he wants to create an empire in the backyard of others, wakes you think the Terrans, after all the destruction and genocide accepted, Martians open arms. Of course not Slaine plans to make a party at the home of others, most do not remember having to ask the permission of owners.
He forgets that his lies and acts of treason are esposto, loses all gain upgrades in the second tempora, and won its deserved title betrayed, and a liar.
Feb 14, 2015 11:37 PM

Jan 2015
Viktor_Otaku said:
seujair31 said:

The writers have done several updates in Slaine in episode 12, funny you use two weights and two measures, to assess the characters.
1-Tharsis
3-Title gentleman.
4-Title Count
5-Tutu Emperor

More when the facts happens to your beloved character you invent various excuses

Yeap lets go back to the whole mud slinging tactic shall we ? At least Slaine's victory against the Count is believable, while Inaho in this episode have to rely on a entire squadron and a battleship in order to defeat Laser dude.

You are merely basing your arguments on facts which are pretty useless, like Slaine's title and position. That count't title did not help him now did it ?

Viktor_Otaku said:
seujair31 said:

1-Tharsis
3-Title gentleman.
4-Title Count
5-Tutu Emperor

Another contradiction. Changed the discourse They complained that Inaho won their battles alone, and that the rest of the earthlings is useless. Now that Inaho, working in groups, and win your battles together, and rest of the group also participates complains.
you complain.
Yes the title of Earl helped a lot, if not for that title, he would never be challenged by other count
Feb 14, 2015 11:38 PM
Feb 2015
seujair31 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

And Slaine never expect the real Asselyum to love him anyway, he pretty well knew that he would never have a happy ending. People would wants to do great changes never really have a happy ending.

What change, he wants to create an empire in the backyard of others, wakes you think the Terrans, after all the destruction and genocide accepted, Martians open arms. Of course not Slaine plans to make a party at the home of others, most do not remember having to ask the permission of owners.
He forgets that his lies and acts of treason are esposto, loses all gain upgrades in the second tempora, and won its deserved title betrayed, and a liar.

His side is Vers, or more correctly the new Vers that he wants to create by breaking the old social order. What made you think he was on the Terran's side ?
Feb 14, 2015 11:45 PM

Jan 2015
Viktor_Otaku said:
seujair31 said:

His side is Vers, or more correctly the new Vers that he wants to create by breaking the old social order. What made you think he was on the Terran's side ?

if he wants it will create on another planet, not make a extermination of Earthlings, and enslave the rest, and take ownership of their land, so they are ideal Nazis, Slaine want to be the new Adolf Hitler, he wants to crush the Terrans to found the 4th Reich

The Kingdom will comprise of lunar space including the Earth. She doesn't have to go anywhere. I'm looking at this from a character perspective. From Asseylum's POV, she would want to be with people who share her ideals, and comfortable to be around. Slaine is no longer the person she knew. Once she finds out what he's done, she'll be horrified, not that I suspect he'll openly tell her about killing Saazbaum or the assassination, but that he's actively killing people, and destroyed a UEF lunar base on his own accord. That will be enough to shock her. The childhood friend who was also her tutor and had no killing experience is part of the war to subjugate Earth. He might as well be a different person now.

It fits along with her good-natured persona, though if the cat gets out of the bag, nothing will rectify it.
seujair31Feb 15, 2015 12:07 AM
Feb 15, 2015 12:12 AM

Sep 2014
Viktor_Otaku said:

Please don't feed the troll known as seujair. He is already active enough on most pages without giving him extra food.
Feb 15, 2015 1:05 AM

Oct 2008
So now Inaho is a spying satellite ,sure why the hell not....
Feb 15, 2015 1:26 AM

Jan 2015
ANGRY2011 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Please don't feed the troll known as seujair. He is already active enough on most pages without giving him extra food.

when A and B talk C does not get
when A and B talk C does not get.
Stay on your with your arguments without real evidence
And keep calling upgrades, and skills Gary-stu, won by Slaine in the second season, and since then have never lost a battle, development.
While Christed Inaho for their skills.
Viva Slaine-sama, do not mind Slaine-sama, Slaine-sama does not err, Slaine-sa always does right, Slaine-Sama can all
Feb 15, 2015 1:28 AM

Oct 2014
I think the symbolism of the Blue Rose is impossible love.I guess even Slaine knows Asseylum is beyond his reach.And the fact that she woke up immediatley after Lemrina stopped her machines makes me think she really is being put in an induced coma!
Feb 15, 2015 1:31 AM

Jan 2015
amador said:
So now Inaho is a spying satellite ,sure why the hell not....

I agree with you, aparti of episode 12
He won several upgrades
1-Super Skills, and super intelligence and cunning mecha pilot Gary-stu
2-Won a robot which predicts the movement of the opponent
3-Title Gentleman
4-Title Count
Title of 5-commanded
How many more upgrades, to Slaine writers will.
The more the higher the upgrades, faster is the fall.
All won dare luck, lies and betrayal.
Nothing by merit.
It's fucking the moral of the story anime, do it wrong and you will be rewarded
Feb 15, 2015 1:33 AM

Jan 2015
fathertime said:
I think the symbolism of the Blue Rose is impossible love.I guess even Slaine knows Asseylum is beyond his reach.And the fact that she woke up immediatley after Lemrina stopped her machines makes me think she really is being put in an induced coma!

you know how Euthanasia.
if it were, normal state of coma, turning the set off for a few seconds would be ... xxx ...
Feb 15, 2015 1:46 AM
Mar 2013
i'm not sure if i liked this episode or not.
Feb 15, 2015 1:53 AM

Sep 2014
seujair31 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

when A and B talk C does not get
when A and B talk C does not get.
Stay on your with your arguments without real evidence
And keep calling upgrades, and skills Gary-stu, won by Slaine in the second season, and since then have never lost a battle, development.
While Christed Inaho for their skills.
Viva Slaine-sama, do not mind Slaine-sama, Slaine-sama does not err, Slaine-sa always does right, Slaine-Sama can all

Yea dude, I uh, distinctly remember saying Slaine has made bad decisions. Nor have I ever argued about his new skillset at all.

So keep making strawmans, keep insulting people in barely comprehensible English. It does your image a world of good.
Feb 15, 2015 2:08 AM

Apr 2008
Slaine's grab for power is ephemeral. A castle built on sand. Fragile and unstable and only able to exist intact if the truth stays in the shadows. It's a joke. Yes there will be people who side with his goal. But there are also those who will jump ship the moment it's revealed that he has lied to them and even killed the one man to bring them all together. To say nothing that he has been using a fake which would piss off the royalist faithful.

There is nothing permanent about anything Slaine has achieved.
Feb 15, 2015 2:10 AM

Oct 2014
^ inb4 zero requim ;_;
Feb 15, 2015 2:15 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
^ inb4 zero requim ;_;

Yeah no that's an insult to Lelouch
Feb 15, 2015 2:43 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:
^ inb4 zero requim ;_;

Yeah no that's an insult to Lelouch

Well Earth needs a miracle here, sure they're slowly fighting back but what happens when the Martians just say fu and meteor bombardment them to hell.

I'm looking forward to the end hopefully in won't disappoint.
Feb 15, 2015 2:48 AM

Jul 2014
When I see discussions about what princess will do, when she wakes up, I understand that I don't look forward to the next episode... The story would've been so much better if the idological conflict had been the center of the story, not the love triangle. (Or if Lemrina had killed her.)

I'll skip the scenes of Slaine fawning over princess.
I dunno, can't a character's love diminish, when he changes, or can't he switch to more suitable and accesible love interest?..
I'd like to see Slaine and Lemrina bond together. Why not? I mean, it's not totally improbable, but it would be so much fun.
To be honest the most interesting way would be to let them suceed and create a new society. I'd take a story of a new state with all the turbulence over a love triangle any day.

Knight-Artorias said:
Well Earth needs a miracle here, sure they're slowly fighting back but what happens when the Martians just say fu and meteor bombardment them to hell.

They can't. They need resources and workforce.
Feb 15, 2015 2:49 AM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
When I see discussions about what princess will do, when she wakes up, I understand that I don't look forward to the next episode... The story would've been so much better if the idological conflict had been the center of the story, not the love triangle.

I'll skip the scenes of Slaine fawning over princess.
I dunno, can't a character's love diminish, when he changes, or can't he switch to more suitable and accesible love interest?..
I'd like to see Slaine and Lemrina bond together. Why not? I mean, it's not totally improbable, but it would be so much fun.
To be honest the most interesting way would be to let them suceed and create a new society. I'd take a story of a new state with all the turbulence over a love triangle any day.

Knight-Artorias said:

A new society built on lies won't last long.
Feb 15, 2015 2:52 AM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
A new society built on lies won't last long.

I'd say that most of the countries had a lot of bullshit going on in their early times. Also I say it's interesting, not that it must be stable or secure.
Feb 15, 2015 3:00 AM

Oct 2014
deadoptimist said:

Knight-Artorias said:

Well Saazy did it I'm sure Slaine can.
Feb 15, 2015 3:04 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
deadoptimist said:

Saaz had more charisma and he'd earned his position fairly.
Feb 15, 2015 3:05 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Doesn't change the fact that Slaine inherited Saazy position and has all of curly's stuff so surely he could do a MB
Feb 15, 2015 3:08 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Doesn't change the fact that Slaine inherited Saazy position and has all of curly's stuff so surely he could do a MB

By Killing Sazbaum and pretending the Terrans did it. That's a very shaky way to climb the hierarchy ladder and it takes very little to knock him down
Feb 15, 2015 3:13 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

By Killing Sazbaum and pretending the Terrans did it. That's a very shaky way to climb the hierarchy ladder and it takes very little to knock him down

Well there are 2 people who know he killed Saazy
Harklight and Inaho sadly Inaho didn't tell Mazuurek about it so there's that, and I doubt Hark would betray him.

Edit: spelling and stuff
ShenoaFeb 15, 2015 3:48 AM
Feb 15, 2015 3:20 AM
Aug 2012
I am still waiting for Slaine's House of Cards to crumble and fall apart. Asselyum's waking up is a huge step towards that.

Sadly Mazuurek has a huge death flag on him, i hope he survives though.

Feb 15, 2015 3:28 AM

Dec 2013
seujair31 said:
jdbe said:

Totally agree, I think this episode showed differences between the standard aldnoah zero fight (laser beam guy) and how battles should really be done (the battle of the counts). The battle of the counts seemed more interesting, had more suspense, and at least Slaine didn't win through tharsis op psychicness. Inaho and his bionic eye don't fully annoy me, but to give a great tactician an eye which can give virtually 99.8% correct calculations isn't interesting to watch.

The episode was OK overall, inaho is almost Scott free for letting the count mazuurek get away, inko loves inaho but it's not getting through. Ouch. At least there was some nice brother sister banter. Slaine, although he's appearing more and more like a cross between suzaku and Griffith from berserk, he's keeping me from dropping this show.

3/5 because I finally saw a very good battle.

Your opinion is irrelevant. you are a fan of tops Slaine.
one child estremamente battle, with beams of light and fanciful weapons. Lost by the Earl of stupidity.
And so for a change since Slaine received Tharsis not lost a battle, already getting boring, that turned cool Slaine me gary-stu mecha pilot.
The Slaine fight with the Count, is a typical fight of Power-ragers, super powers and light beam.
Really the concept of on MECHA are poor.
Viva had a battle in the best power-rangers-style space.

And the question that begs.
Does Slaine, would have won the Count piloting a mecha equal to Sleipnir.

Oh seujair31, I just can't take any of your translated opinions seriously, I'm not going to rise to any of your 'well thought out' comments.

One more thing, at least someone with an op mech like tharsis can still struggle against one which doesn't have an amazing significant power. I'd rather watch that fight in comparison to bionic eye saving the day again.
Feb 15, 2015 3:29 AM

Jan 2015
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Harklight and Inaho sadly Inaho didn't kill Mazuurek about it so there's that, and I doubt Hark would betray him.

So "matured" by your definition is willingly using the identity of your friend and romantic interest for the sake of his own agenda. Oh yeah and this agenda just so happens to involve things said friend is highly against and goes contrary to what she believes in. Yeah Slaine is definitely the same person Asseylum knew before the poo started flying around.

In sociology there is a theory known as dramaturgy. Simply put, dramaturgy is similar to how actors perform a role and form an impression on their audience. The real Slaine encompasses all the roles he is playing for his audience. The Slaine going around slaining people in her name is as real as the one Asseylum knows. Care to guess the kind of reaction Asseylum will have if/when exposed to the acts Slaine did for the express purpose of pushing his agenda?

Well not like it matter since you so obviously know of Asseylum's character to such a degree that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would be just peachy with Slaine's actions. And I'm not even going to call you out on how you play the role of white knight to Slaine!

Just as Slaine is no longer the same person Asseylum once knew, Asseylum is not the same naive girl Slaine once knew courtesy of one-eyed Inaho. Slaine is in for one rude awakening when Asseylum is back in action.
Feb 15, 2015 3:29 AM

Nov 2012
It's not a terrible show, but for the life of me I just don't get Slaines character at all.

Kid's either got a huge case of Stockholme's or has just lost his mind.

I just want to see Earth nuking Mar's to oblivion but I am guessing Mar's will get off scott free.
niaxatoFeb 15, 2015 3:54 AM
Feb 15, 2015 3:30 AM

Jul 2007
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I am still waiting for Slaine's House of Cards to crumble and fall apart. Asselyum's waking up is a huge step towards that.

He won't Slaine will murder the shit out of him which will be the last bit of Asseylum not giving a damn about him as she escapes.
Feb 15, 2015 3:30 AM

Jan 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

the fight was in New Orleans, the Count who was over the USA was defeated, they have the USA's largest military pontecia the world, returned to power of the Terrans, Calion He is moving around the world, and should recover.
I doubt that the Terrans will accept a foreign force to destroy, occupy and plunder their lands.
And so Mazuurek, tell others counts, the kingdom of lies and betrayal was over even before you start, and Asseylum is not stupid enough to accept someone ursupando his person.
Everything is built through lies one hour falls apart.
Feb 15, 2015 3:32 AM

Jan 2013
DTS! DTS! Don't Trust Slaine! How those in their ranks cannot see the obvious on how quick Slaine's climbing the ranks and now engaged to fake Asseylum.
Feb 15, 2015 3:34 AM

Jan 2015
niaxato said:
It's not a terrible show, but for the life of me I just don't get Slaines character at all.

Kid's either got a huge case of Stockholme's or has just lost his mind.

Conde Patty Slaine Hearst
Feb 15, 2015 3:43 AM

Oct 2014
seujair31 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Harklight and Inaho sadly Inaho didn't kill Mazuurek about it so there's that, and I doubt Hark would betray him.

So "matured" by your definition is willingly using the identity of your friend and romantic interest for the sake of his own agenda. Oh yeah and this agenda just so happens to involve things said friend is highly against and goes contrary to what she believes in. Yeah Slaine is definitely the same person Asseylum knew before the poo started flying around.

In sociology there is a theory known as dramaturgy. Simply put, dramaturgy is similar to how actors perform a role and form an impression on their audience. The real Slaine encompasses all the roles he is playing for his audience. The Slaine going around slaining people in her name is as real as the one Asseylum knows. Care to guess the kind of reaction Asseylum will have if/when exposed to the acts Slaine did for the express purpose of pushing his agenda?

Well not like it matter since you so obviously know of Asseylum's character to such a degree that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would be just peachy with Slaine's actions. And I'm not even going to call you out on how you play the role of white knight to Slaine!

Just as Slaine is no longer the same person Asseylum once knew, Asseylum is not the same naive girl Slaine once knew courtesy of one-eyed Inaho. Slaine is in for one rude awakening when Asseylum is back in action.

What does this have to do with no one knowing Slaine killed Saaz and meteor bombardment?

Secondly when have I played the role of Slaine's white knight exactly? I've said before I hated his guts for the dump shit he did on episode 12
Feb 15, 2015 3:48 AM

Mar 2013
I don't even know if I hate or love Slaine anymore
Feb 15, 2015 3:50 AM

Dec 2013
Redmyr said:
I don't even know if I hate or love Slaine anymore
i would rescind that comment quickly, you might get killed in this forum for that.
Feb 15, 2015 4:36 AM

Jan 2015
Knight-Artorias said:
seujair31 said:

What does this have to do with no one knowing Slaine killed Saaz and meteor bombardment?

Secondly when have I played the role of Slaine's white knight exactly? I've said before I hated his guts for the dump shit he did on episode 12

hahahahahaha confuses the user

sorry in a hurry did not pay attention, the name was to be the nickname, Viktor_Otaku, one of six accounts used by the User Savethebestforu
Feb 15, 2015 4:41 AM

Sep 2014
seujair31 said:

I'm kind of interested, who are the six Savethebestforu accounts?
Feb 15, 2015 4:46 AM

Jan 2015
jdbe said:
seujair31 said:

Your opinion is irrelevant. you are a fan of tops Slaine.
one child estremamente battle, with beams of light and fanciful weapons. Lost by the Earl of stupidity.
And so for a change since Slaine received Tharsis not lost a battle, already getting boring, that turned cool Slaine me gary-stu mecha pilot.
The Slaine fight with the Count, is a typical fight of Power-ragers, super powers and light beam.
Really the concept of on MECHA are poor.
Viva had a battle in the best power-rangers-style space.

And the question that begs.
Does Slaine, would have won the Count piloting a mecha equal to Sleipnir.

Oh seujair31, I just can't take any of your translated opinions seriously, I'm not going to rise to any of your 'well thought out' comments.

One more thing, at least someone with an op mech like tharsis can still struggle against one which doesn't have an amazing significant power. I'd rather watch that fight in comparison to bionic eye saving the day again.

sure, sure, if Slaine were using a normal Mecha equal Sleipnir, he lost the fight easily, would not last a minute in the fight against Count .
I see that you are fan of Megazords struggles, in the style of Power-Rangers.
I will not even say anything that's already getting boring, these updates, and titles forced Slaine explodes a base, Slaine kills an earl, gentleman, earl, Emperors, really a very real development, with little help from writers.
Of course you prefer this fight because it is one of the top fanboy Slaine.
Slaine dirty the name of Mecha characters, is by far the worst pilot in history, do a search in various forums about the mecha genre, and Japanese forums to see how much your character is hated by Mecha lovers.
Feb 15, 2015 5:08 AM

Aug 2008
She wake up.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 15, 2015 5:11 AM

Jan 2015
We found what Slaine, was doing these 19 months, the interval between the first and second season. He was trained with the Power-Ranger in Space, and received super-gary stu powers, pilotage, cunning and intelligence, of Zordon.
And had intensive training with Red Ranger, to stop being effeminate
Slaine received an invitation from Zordon, to be the new Pink Ranger, because he could not leave their fanboys of Aldnoah.Zero because had their risk killing themselves without your Slaine-Sama

seujair31Feb 15, 2015 5:16 AM
Feb 15, 2015 5:22 AM

Aug 2014
I liked this episode. I'm really glad they didn't do the whole "Inaho comes and saves the day'' routine this time, though he was the star player yet again. Liked the fight between Slaine and whatever the noob's name was, it was enjoyable to see him get owned. Man, if only episode 12 of Season 1 didn't happen, i would probably like Slaine alot right now.

Didn't really understand what Lemrina and Slaine are aiming to do, but i guess it'll be explained in detail next time. Don't really understand whether or not she actually likes Slaine or just wants everything her sister has.

Asseylum is awake now, and they better not pull any amnesia crap, that'll be beyond stupid.

4/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 15, 2015 5:42 AM

Jul 2014
ANGRY2011 said:
seujair31 said:

I'm kind of interested, who are the six Savethebestforu accounts?

Considering the amount of active people besides Inaho's fans, I think yours and mine are supposed to be too.
Feb 15, 2015 5:49 AM

Oct 2011
Anyone know what's the name of the bgm that plays around 09:45? I have the ost but can't seem to find that track :/

Edit: nvm found it = w=
momonoriFeb 15, 2015 6:34 AM

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Feb 15, 2015 6:20 AM
Feb 2015
seujair31 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

hahahahahaha confuses the user

sorry in a hurry did not pay attention, the name was to be the nickname, Viktor_Otaku, one of six accounts used by the User Savethebestforu

How about you do some research before you start spouting nonsense ? I am definitely not Savethebestforu and I have never heard of him. And try to act at least like an adult. What I am seeing here is a guy spouting baseless accusation and ad hominem.
Viktor_OtakuFeb 15, 2015 6:24 AM
Feb 15, 2015 6:37 AM

May 2014
Damn, that cliiffhanger at the end. I am so looking forward for Hime-san's ranging in the next ep. ^^ when she finds out what Slaine-bastard have done/doing she won't be happy. That's for sure. ^^

anyways, nice ep. I must say that right eye of Inaho is really useful for him. It makes the ep. more interesting, though I think it's sad because he looked much smarter when he not half robot and used only his brain. but I guess some changes gotta be done.

overall it gets a 5/5 from me because of the ending. I knew my feeling were right that she will wake up in this ep. :D
Feb 15, 2015 6:37 AM
Feb 2015
TBH, the duel between Slaine and the count. While its not poor, its not particularly stunning seeing how it is use and reused in Gundam. I prefer to watch Slaine in how he interacts and further his goals.
Feb 15, 2015 6:39 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
leelee619 said:

It confirms one thing, Lemrina is Dumbasshime trying to kill Asshime.

And yet I am sure there will still be people who try to defend Lemrina's actions. After all people still try to justify Slaine's even now. Another thing they have in common. No wonder they are made for each other.

though I highly doubt that Slaine will stand Lemrina's side rather than Hime-san's side. If he truly have feelings for HIme-san they ti will be hard for him to go against her when she takes action in the next ep. ^^
Feb 15, 2015 6:40 AM

May 2014
Z4k said:
Inb4 she doesn't remember anything.

and slowly the memories comes back. nah, screw that shit.

I will rather see drama.xD
Pages (19) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

24 by Warchiii »»
Mar 1, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1157 by zerokarasu »»
Feb 24, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

885 by JackDSF123 »»
Jan 10, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

830 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

580 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.