New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 19, 2015 1:20 AM
Jan 2015
kazu00 said:
ToshibaKenichi said:
Hello there im new here(obviously)

My name is Rick Johnson . People called me Ricky . So you can call me that .
Im actually into drawings right now . Only on my free times
I also love watching beautiful arts with full detailed

Well , thats just it guess...

I'm not an admin, but welcome to the group!
I'm looking forward to your drawings.
See you around!

Thanks mate ^_^
Feb 19, 2015 1:21 AM
Jan 2015
nobodoc said:
ToshibaKenichi said:
Hello there im new here(obviously)

My name is Rick Johnson . People called me Ricky . So you can call me that .
Im actually into drawings right now . Only on my free times
I also love watching beautiful arts with full detailed

Well , thats just it guess...

Hey welcome to Art Society Rick :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us here. We'd all love to see some of your drawings if you're comfortable sharing them with us, just go on down to any related thread. If you want we can critique your work or you can just show them to us, whatever you like.

All the best from Art Society's Admin Team

I will share some of my drawings in here and hope you can give your best opinion about it ^_^
Feb 19, 2015 7:20 AM

Mar 2014
Hello,

the name is Zurel, though I also answer to Zu and Zuu. I sketched when I was younger but at 17 or 18 I stopped altogether. I took up painting less than three years ago. In other words, I suck.

I use both digital and traditional medium, more towards the latter. My favourite is aquarell and water colour.

Thank you.
Feb 19, 2015 7:25 AM

Feb 2015
Zurel said:
Hello,

the name is Zurel, though I also answer to Zu and Zuu. I sketched when I was younger but at 17 or 18 I stopped altogether. I took up painting less than three years ago. In other words, I suck.

I use both digital and traditional medium, more towards the latter. My favourite is aquarell and water colour.

Thank you.

Welcome, #25, Zu. I am Kazu and we kinda have the same name, lol.
I believe someone who say themselves suck is actually a pro.
(You even have squarell and water color fav)

Look forward to your artworks.
Feb 19, 2015 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
#25? Wowee, sound cool.

Aquarell is just water colour pencil. It's really easy to use, thus does not signify the level of my art...
Feb 19, 2015 9:48 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Zu!! I don't paint very often, but when I do, I usual do abstract painting!
Feb 19, 2015 9:49 AM
Jan 2015
Zurel said:
Hello,

Thank you.

Hey there Zurel, welcome to Art Society! You are more than welcome to show us some of your paintings of water colours if you're comfortable doing do. We'd be happy to give you feedback on your work if you're interested so hop on down to any related thread.

Take care,

Art Society's Admin Team
Feb 19, 2015 10:33 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society (do you answer to) Zure~! ;3
Feb 19, 2015 11:19 AM
Jan 2015
kazu00 said:
Zurel said:
Hello,

Thank you.

Welcome, #25, Zu. I am Kazu and we kinda have the same name, lol.
I believe someone who say themselves suck is actually a pro.
(You even have squarell and water color fav)

Look forward to your artworks.

Well said . I also believe that when people call themselves suck or bad at something , they actually really good at it . Hope to see Zu's artwork ^_^
Feb 19, 2015 5:48 PM

Mar 2014
Thank you, everyone. I am not ready yet to share my work. I would like to get to know everyone here first and try to get along.
xGelai said:
(do you answer to) Zure~! ;3

I would say no, but the names attached to me are a-plenty here. So I guess one more won't hurt.
Feb 20, 2015 8:09 PM
Sep 2014
Yo, club looks cool :3
well then - i am doing art GCSE will do it for A level and my future career is gonna most definitely involve art in one way or another... I kinda wanna go in to the gaming industry and draw concept art for a small-ish company, drawing the characters and scenes.
I've done a few drawings but most have just been from images that I've found online and from anime. I like to use any media except paints (they are eeeevil). I've tried virtual drawing, but its really hard :'( looking for any suggestions or places online i can go to learn more about virtual drawing (any help is appreciated :D)
Feb 20, 2015 10:02 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Josh! (If I can call you that) You have cool ambitions! I haven't tried virtual drawing yet, but i'm pretty sure we have some people that are doing it here. Good luck with A level!

( ^_^)/
Feb 20, 2015 10:06 PM

Feb 2015
JoshIsBeast said:
well then - i am doing art GCSE will do it for A level and my future career is gonna most definitely involve art in one way or another... I kinda wanna go in to the gaming industry and draw concept art for a small-ish company, drawing the characters and scenes.
I've done a few drawings but most have just been from images that I've found online and from anime. I like to use any media except paints (they are eeeevil). I've tried virtual drawing, but its really hard :'( looking for any suggestions or places online i can go to learn more about virtual drawing (any help is appreciated :D)

Yo, introduction looks cool!
What is GCSE btw - and A level?
You seem...very serious about art. Yes man, Paint sucks.
Did you mean digital painting by virtual drawing?
Oh, I'm such an amateur. Well I'm not pursuing my career through art so it cannot be helped. :p
Feb 21, 2015 3:04 AM
Jan 2015
JoshIsBeast said:

Welcome to Art Society Josh. We hope you enjoy your stay here with us :) As for digital art, I haven't had a go at it myself.

Take care,
Art Soecity's Admin Team
Feb 21, 2015 6:19 AM

May 2013
Hi there. I'm chiyari. I do traditional art mostly.
Recently I'm into comic art and currently using color pencil as coloring medium.
I like all sorts of art style.
I'm don't really know much about famous painters in fine arts but I like Juan Luna's spoliarium.
Pleased to meet you all~
I like eating.
Feb 21, 2015 7:34 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Chiyari o/
Hope you enjoy your stay~ &Nice to meet you ;)
Feb 21, 2015 8:06 AM
Jan 2015
chiyari said:
Hi there. I'm chiyari. I do traditional art mostly.
Recently I'm into comic art and currently using color pencil as coloring medium.
I like all sorts of art style.
I'm don't really know much about famous painters in fine arts but I like Juan Luna's spoliarium.
Pleased to meet you all~

Hey Chiyari, welcome to the club. We'd (specially me) love to see your coloured pencil work; I myself liked to use coloured pencils until I realised I was absolutely shit with it hahaha. I hope you'll have fun in this club, you can just hop on down to any related thread and get started right away with club activities :)

Take care,
Art Society's Admin Team
Feb 21, 2015 8:39 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Chiyari!!! I remember when I made amateur comics in elementary school~

Have you tried using watercolor pencils? They're great!
Feb 21, 2015 10:40 AM
Sep 2014
kazu00 said:
JoshIsBeast said:

Yo, introduction looks cool!
What is GCSE btw - and A level?
You seem...very serious about art. Yes man, Paint sucks.
Did you mean digital painting by virtual drawing?
Oh, I'm such an amateur. Well I'm not pursuing my career through art so it cannot be helped. :p

Art GCSE and Alevel are the qualifications that you can get in England
And yeys i suppose i meant digital painting or virtual drawing (whatever it is) - really hard though
When it comes to careers i think that as long as you like doing whatever it is then go for it, it may not be art but it has to make you happy :3
Feb 21, 2015 10:45 AM

Dec 2014
Josh!! Srry never saw your intro >.<!! But yay, same boat~
Welcome to the Art Society!! ;)
Mar 1, 2015 10:57 PM

Feb 2015
Hi! My name is Sebastian, i like drawing and doing sketches, nothing special, is often about anime characters i like or sometimes i try to do them out of nothing but i'm not really good at that haha, i love to watch others people work because i'm always amazed by the talent you can find (I apologize for my English but is not my first language) And that's it i think .
Mar 2, 2015 5:24 AM

Sep 2014
From what i can tell your English isn't too bad (actually its really good) and I'm pretty much the same when it comes to drawing art. Hope you enjoy it here because from what I've been observing there is a lot of talent here to be amazed at! :D
(I already did but I'll say it here as well) Welcome to the Art Society!!!
Mar 2, 2015 8:29 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Sebastian! And I agree with Howwyy (The CAT!! >///<) ... Your English is pretty good x). Hope you enjoy it here!
Mar 2, 2015 12:05 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Sebastian!!! :D
I also like to watch other people's work as they are created! I hope you find yourself at home here with us!!

( ^_^)/

@Gelai: It happens to me evertimetoo!! >.< *Takes critical hit of adorableness*
Mar 2, 2015 3:08 PM

Feb 2015
Thanks everybody for welcoming me! I hope that in the future i can share some of my drawings to see what you guys think! :D
Mar 13, 2015 10:47 PM

Jan 2015
Hello, I'm Akd1adien, aka Alex. I'm a frequent writer and decent artist with a draw pad, so I guess I'm a a digital artist. I want to eventually become a chef with half my time (or more, whatever) to cooking, and the rest to gaming and anime. I'm also into Osu whenever I can play it, and will totally group watch anime series with others. I hope I can find a warm place in The Art Society! :P
Akd1adienMar 14, 2015 9:18 AM
NO, NOT T! P LIKE AS IN PTERODACTYL! HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!

Mar 15, 2015 10:14 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Alex! Hope you enjoy it here ;3.
Mar 15, 2015 10:22 AM

Dec 2014
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Alex! (I guess I'll call you that now :P)
Welcome to the Art Society!

Akd1adien said:
I hope I can find a warm place in The Art Society! :P

Oh it will be warm.... ;)

Mar 17, 2015 1:17 PM
Mar 2008
Hello everyone!

As for me, it's almost a copy-paste of what "Mine8X" said. I enjoy drawing for fun (mostly pencil stuff, I actually suck at painting). I used to be very productive while attending boring school courses.
I still tried to draw a few things with "the Gimp" (I'm still not ready to buy a real software like Photoshop), but it's far from reaching the level of all the drawings I have seen so far on the Art Society !

Still, I always remain jaw-dropped when I look at the works of some digital artists (just try typping "Fengzhu" on google and see for yourself. Arg! So jealous !).

I have an old (poorly-filled) deviant-art page, but here is a link (I'll make an effort an add some more stuff) :
http://mkguu.deviantart.com/

ps: sorry for the poor english.
Mar 17, 2015 2:49 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Guu! Hope you enjoy it here! Your really good at drawing with the pencil!! &wow I looked 'Fengzhu' up and, yup I'll join you ~jaw-dropping with Guu~! Although I guess everything takes experience so maybe someday (?) XD. We dream for now ;D!!

Also your English is totally fine~.
Mar 17, 2015 3:11 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Guu!! I hope you find yourself at home here with us!

Fengzhu's art is jaw dropping O.O

You're artwork is also really good! (I don't think I'll get that good >_<)

And yeah, your english there was pretty much perfect!

( ^_^)/
Mar 17, 2015 4:48 PM
Mar 2008
Thanks for the welcome and praise from you two xGelai and Jaymusta (blush^^).
Mar 17, 2015 5:08 PM

Sep 2014
Dang school letting Jay and Gelai beet me to the "HI THERE" D:<
Welcome Guu hope you find it cozy here
Mar 21, 2015 6:23 AM
Mar 2015
Ohayou everyone,my name is Chevysmenda (or at least it is in MAL) and I'm here because Howizter invited me.
I like looking at art, drawing manga, and comics.
Mar 21, 2015 7:10 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Chevyy X3! Hope you enjoy it here too~!
Mar 21, 2015 7:32 AM

May 2009
Hello everyone~
The name's Kizzy. I'm a linguistics major with a huge passion for art; I've been drawing ever since I can remember.
I mainly draw anthro and human characters with anime mixed with cartoon tendencies (i.e. big eyes with somewhat exaggerated expressions). I'm more of a digital artist but I've been slowly branching into traditional art, namely with copics.
And er, I also would like to draw comics/visual novels of my stories someday. Some of my old stuff could be found on my IG: Seranaki (haven't updated it in a long time 'cause of art-block).
Looking forward to interact with fellow Art Society club members =3
Mar 21, 2015 7:43 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Kizzy! Your art is really cool and your themes of drawing with anthro+human characters are really creative *^*! My favourite one is the one with the ancient wild slab ;D!

Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to talk with us in the comments section~ (sames to everyone who joins X3)
Mar 21, 2015 9:47 AM

Dec 2014
Chevysmenda said:
Ohayou everyone,my name is Chevysmenda (or at least it is in MAL) and I'm here because Howizter invited me.
I like looking at art, drawing manga, and comics.

Welcome to the Art Society Chevys!!! ;3

Dulcetto said:
Hello everyone~
The name's Kizzy. I'm a linguistics major with a huge passion for art; I've been drawing ever since I can remember.
I mainly draw anthro and human characters with anime mixed with cartoon tendencies (i.e. big eyes with somewhat exaggerated expressions). I'm more of a digital artist but I've been slowly branching into traditional art, namely with copics.
And er, I also would like to draw comics/visual novels of my stories someday. Some of my old stuff could be found on my IG: Seranaki (haven't updated it in a long time 'cause of art-block).
Looking forward to interact with fellow Art Society club members =3

Welcome to the Art Society Dulcetto!! I hope everyone new here finds themselves at home here!

( ^_^)/
Mar 21, 2015 3:35 PM

Dec 2014
Heyy, i'm ritogata, i like to draw and looking other's art, nice to meet you all-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2015 3:45 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Ritogata! Hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to look around and upload your artwork too *^*! And also nice to meet you!!
Mar 21, 2015 4:01 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Ritogata!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

( ^_^)/
Mar 21, 2015 10:16 PM
Mar 2013
hello everyone!! :) I like drawing mostly anime and manga characters and into making papercrafts but still all related to anime :) yourushiku minna :)
Mar 21, 2015 10:19 PM

Feb 2015
Welcome to the Art Society jc2131! you should share your drawings
Mar 21, 2015 10:30 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society JC! (Can I call you that? :P)
I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and feel free to share any of your art too!!

( ^_^)/
Mar 22, 2015 2:09 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society JC! Hope you enjoy it here!~
Mar 24, 2015 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
Heya, guys., I'm new here. I enjoy all kinds of art, and draw sometimes myself.
I'm not bad at that, I just don't have time for it, unfortunately.
I stumbled upon this club and, well, here I am.
Mar 24, 2015 9:43 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Future! Hope you enjoy it here! &Yup, time for art is hard to get but glad you stumbled into this club X3.
Mar 24, 2015 3:00 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Future!! I hope you find yourself at home here~!
Yeah, it can be hard to make time for art these days. For instance, Howitzer and I were working on replicating this one picture as a sketch, and I'm still not done with mine! (I think it's been well over a month at this point >_<)
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

( ^_^)/
Mar 27, 2015 5:26 AM

Sep 2014
Hi guys! (finally I had to to properly come here)

I was really excited to find this community, because I love art in about every form and it's half of my everyday life. I'm constantly doing some kind of art from designing/tuning my small apartment to painting and keeping an art journal. I'm planning on to do an art blog, because my friends IRL keep pestering me about sharing my weird ideas somewhere.

I also study Art History in uni. (as well as Comparative Religion and Literature).

Nice to meet you all!
Mar 27, 2015 9:30 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Quentarial!! Glad you found this club ;D! Your studies seem fun~!! And wow an art blog seems interesting!! Good idea too X3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Display Art✪ ( 1 2 3 4 )

UglySlime - Feb 13, 2015

152 by kuro_biker »»
May 23, 2016 4:42 PM

» EZDEATHS ART HERE check it out

ezlord - May 19, 2015

0 by ezlord »»
May 19, 2015 7:58 PM

» Colouring stuff and equipment!

Rayaxe - May 11, 2015

1 by Rayaxe »»
May 16, 2015 2:26 PM

Sticky: » Critique Art✪ ( 1 2 )

UglySlime - Feb 12, 2015

55 by taberlasche »»
May 6, 2015 12:36 PM

» Art Challenge: Glass Container

Zurel - Apr 26, 2015

14 by Zurel »»
May 6, 2015 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.