Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2015 9:29 PM

Jan 2015
[center]Introduce yourself, your interest, your name, whether you are into drawing, digital arts, panting, etc.. or if you want to look at art. And any other information you want to share
xGelaiMar 19, 2015 10:28 AM
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2015 5:07 AM
Jun 2014
Hi! I'm Ryuunosuke Yamamoto(pen name), I'm aspiring mangaka and illustrator, I'm currently studying Interactive Graphics Design.
You can watch me on DeviantArt
Read my manga series on Tapastic
Follow me on Tumblr
And support me on Patreon
Feb 14, 2015 7:30 AM

Dec 2014
Oh ~ gotta introduce myself..
Some quick stuff would be; I do Art GCSE and probably going to do it for A levels. So Art in rl *^*!
Wanna do some graphic art, will do in the future! I like painting ;3 + every other media is cool, though I also like the old plain toned pencil work~
Feb 14, 2015 8:18 AM

Sep 2014
Hi everyone I'm Howizter but feel free to call me whatever nickname you come up with, I wont mind. There are very few art style's I don't like but since I'm not a connoisseur or the arts I don't think I'll be critiquing anyone anytime soon :) . I myself prefer to draw scenery with pencil and pad but my inability to draw trees and clouds leaves my pictures half full. I don't have really have any plans on making art into any career but I like it as a hobby. So when I finally figure out a way to upload some pictures of my art I would appreciate any help you can all provide.
Feb 14, 2015 8:52 AM

Dec 2014
Yatagarasu here. Some of these people here I know from the Music Empire club. Anyways I really like to draw and I'm planning on making a manga in the future. I need a lot more practice to accomplish this goal. :D Ink drawing is my favorite way of drawing, I am also grasping digital drawing (coloring stage). My favorite paintings are van Gogh's Starry Night, Monet's Arrival of the Normandy Train and Sesshu Toyo's Sansui Chokan (oh god i would die to learn how to do ink wash paintings). I think thats about it :D
Feb 14, 2015 10:22 AM

Dec 2013
Hey, I'm currently a high school student and I like to draw/paint the majority of my favourite anime characters as well as backgrounds and scenery. Usually as a hobby whenever I have spare time available. I also hope to get into Graphic Art in the near future.
Feb 14, 2015 11:44 AM
Jan 2015
Hey, what's up? I'm nobodoc.

Hoping to see a lot of great and interesting stuff from everyone here. I myself have been around art for some time, but I've never taken any serious interest in it (although I'm hoping to change that now). As for the stuff I like to draw, I'm mainly into simple pen and pencil drawings that often turn out looking atrociously bizarre.

All the best to everyone :)
Feb 14, 2015 1:38 PM

Dec 2014
I've been wanting to join a club like this for sometime..

Hajimemashite minnasan! Watashi wa Jaymusta! I've been drawing and sketching since I was in nursery school and was obsessed with drawing Spider-man from ages 4-12 (I got pretty good at it too). I'm in IB Visiual Arts this year in school, so I already have plenty of art to share/display. I love to draw, sketch, paint, etc. However, I have yet to make and wood carvings or anything like that. I also make a clay whistle in the shape of a duck! (It doesn't work anymore though :/ )

(I also want to try doing some kind of Graphical art with a drawing pad sometime..)
Feb 14, 2015 1:43 PM

Jan 2015
Hey, I'm Lmdy. I just started to take drawing seriously a couple of months ago, I never really like drawing anything but anime but for some reason I just have no talent for it. I have a tablet that I use to draw digital arts but I don't have photoshop so I use free programs but it turns out a bit sketchy.
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me
Feb 15, 2015 2:27 PM
May 2014
Hello, My name is PandaYingYang. Since I am cool like that. My other name is Mr. Koala. I like Arts. I occasionally do Graphic Design but I suck at it. I admire Visual Arts and also Drama. Oh man, those Korean/Chinese Dramas. Man How do they make me cry? Also I like Music arts studying works such as Stravinsky, Taichovsky, Chopin,etc. Nice to meet you guys. Hope we can be good pals =)
Feb 15, 2015 2:39 PM
Jan 2015
PandaYingYang said:
Hello, My name is PandaYingYang. Since I am cool like that. My other name is Mr. Koala. I like Arts. I occasionally do Graphic Design but I suck at it. I admire Visual Arts and also Drama. Oh man, those Korean/Chinese Dramas. Man How do they make me cry? Also I like Music arts studying works such as Stravinsky, Taichovsky, Chopin,etc. Nice to meet you guys. Hope we can be good pals =)

What's up Mr. Panda?

Welcome to Art Society! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us. You're welcome to share any of your graphic work on any of our related threads, to get any feedback or just to show it off. We hope to be good pals too :)

Regards from Art Society's Admin Team.
Feb 15, 2015 2:44 PM

Jan 2015
nobodoc said:
PandaYingYang said:

What's up Mr. Panda?

Welcome to Art Society! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us. You're welcome to share any of your graphic work on any of our related threads, to get any feedback or just to show it off. We hope to be good pals too :)

Regards from Art Society's Admin Team.
Smart, greeting them and encouraging them to share their art work is very smart.
Feb 15, 2015 2:51 PM
Jan 2015

What can I say OP, I studied business and management, a total success machine hahahaha jks
Feb 15, 2015 2:56 PM

Dec 2014
Hey Pyang!! Nice to see another familiar face around here!! Welcome to the club!

(Can't wait to see any art you may have!! >.< )
Feb 16, 2015 1:04 AM

Dec 2014
Heyy Pandaaa~! Yay for joining :3 and what Jay said >.< <(!!!)
Feb 16, 2015 7:39 AM

Feb 2015
Hi everyone!

I am Kazu and another name is VAZ (with capitals).
I love gore - action, slice of life, and comedy anime genres. I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME aside of Japanese cartoon.
I am a traditional-drawing person. I would like to learn drawing digitally but still hesitate to buy pen tablet. Some of my traditional drawings were colored digitally by mouse. I mostly absent to draw because I need some motivation such as engaging with people who like to draw too.
I hope to get motivated and get along as well with you guys!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]
Here some old art introductions. ;)
Feb 16, 2015 8:04 AM

Jan 2015
Wait what program do you use?
Feb 16, 2015 8:10 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the club Kazu! That drawing is amazing!!! I'm still working with drawing a whole body (as so far, I can pull off drawing a head and shoulders)! I hope we can share more of our artwork! (I'll try to upload more of mine too!)

( ^_^)/
Feb 16, 2015 9:20 AM
Jan 2015
[spoiler][quote=kazu00]Hi everyone!

I am Kazu and another name is VAZ (with capitals).
I love gore - action, slice of life, and comedy anime genres. I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME aside of Japanese cartoon.
I am a traditional-drawing person. I would like to learn drawing digitally but still hesitate to buy pen tablet. Some of my traditional drawings were colored digitally by mouse. I mostly absent to draw because I need some motivation such as engaging with people who like to draw too.
I hope to get motivated and get along as well with you guys!

Hey again, your first illustration looks really nice :)

Well, we are also motivated by engaging with people, so I guess here's the place to be.

All the best from Art Society's Admin Team!
Feb 16, 2015 9:41 AM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Kazu! Haha adventure time XD
Nice graphic art!! Hope you share more in the future!
Feb 16, 2015 9:58 AM

Sep 2014
Welcome Kazu... and everything the other 3 already said XD
Feb 16, 2015 10:00 AM

Dec 2014
Lmaoo Howwyy XDD
Feb 16, 2015 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
LMDY said:
Wait what program do you use?

You're talking to me rite?.. Just to make sure lol
I used SAI.

Jaymusta said:
Welcome to the club Kazu! That drawing is amazing!!! I'm still working with drawing a whole body (as so far, I can pull off drawing a head and shoulders)! I hope we can share more of our artwork! (I'll try to upload more of mine too!)

( ^_^)/

Thanks!! Yes let's share and commented on each others'! My weakness is also in the lower body. Drawing feet sucks. Looking forward for your drawing!

xGelai said:
Welcome to the Art Society Kazu! Haha adventure time XD
Nice graphic art!! Hope you share more in the future!

Thank you! Hahaha I like to draw Finn in anime forms lol.
Yes, I'm looking forward for yours as well!
Feb 16, 2015 10:25 AM

Dec 2014
Also I was wondering (not to sound rude but) are you a girl or a boy? I'm too curious >.<
Feb 16, 2015 10:31 AM

Jan 2015
I would assume he is a guy
Feb 16, 2015 11:33 AM

Sep 2014
to assume lmdy you make an ASS out of U and ME (something a classmate says(put the caps together))
Feb 16, 2015 11:43 AM

Dec 2014
wowow!! Good say Howwyy, I didn't want to assume since I don't know and I didn't want to hurt him/her.
Feb 16, 2015 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
xGelai said:
wowow!! Good say Howwyy, I didn't want to assume since I don't know and I didn't want to hurt him/her.

I am someone in between.
My life knows no gender!
Feb 16, 2015 12:14 PM

Dec 2014
nonono!!! I wanted to know. ~>if it was another girl I wouldn't feel so lonely sometimes XD. but I won't pry anymore XP
Feb 16, 2015 12:27 PM

Feb 2015
xGelai said:
nonono!!! I wanted to know. ~>if it was another girl I wouldn't feel so lonely sometimes XD. but I won't pry anymore XP

You are not the only girl! My friend An-chan is in this group too. She's as new as me. If only there's a summon code here...
Feb 16, 2015 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
Would An-chan be by any chance our #18 that I was looking for?
Feb 16, 2015 12:45 PM

Dec 2014
Lmao when you call members with the # number XDD I'm #3 though ;3 (am I? I forgot >.<)

And yay, thanks for saying so Kazu, now I know (even though I dun know her XD)
Feb 16, 2015 12:49 PM

Feb 2015
Howizter98 said:
Would An-chan be by any chance our #18 that I was looking for?

xGelai said:
Lmao when you call members with the # number XDD I'm #3 though ;3 (am I? I forgot >.<)

And yay, thanks for saying so Kazu, now I know (even though I dun know her XD)

I though Gel was the #18 on the comment section!
But when I found out she was in the group, I believe so. She joined MAL on 14th Feb.
Give her warm greetings too, the ID is anklynkate. :D
Feb 16, 2015 12:51 PM

Dec 2014
Oh Howwyy meant it by no.18th member to join. Comment section?

Oh I'll go and greet her then~
Feb 16, 2015 12:59 PM

Sep 2014
Haha Found her first >:3 Yea Gelai you #3 member
Feb 16, 2015 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
Yea~ I saw you there XDDD
Feb 16, 2015 1:20 PM

Jan 2015
Howizter was #2? (just saying but maybe you guys shouldn't bombard the introduction thread with chatter) I think I was #1... Can never be to sure.
Feb 17, 2015 7:17 AM

Feb 2015
Hi everyone!
Sorry for my late introduction though Kazu had done it for me lol XD
And thanks for the warm greetings! You make me blush >///<
I'm currently studying animation though Im still suck at drawing. I do most of my drawing digitally by now, but I still love traditional more than anything! I hope we could all be good friends and motivates each other! XD
Feb 17, 2015 8:06 AM

Dec 2014
YAY An! Nice intro ;3. and wowow you study animation *^* <srs ~'looks up to you' now!!
That is super cool >.<

Oh and~ Welcome to the Art Society again
Feb 17, 2015 9:22 AM
Jan 2015
anklynkate said:
Hi everyone!
Sorry for my late introduction though Kazu had done it for me lol XD
And thanks for the warm greetings! You make me blush >///<
I'm currently studying animation though Im still suck at drawing. I do most of my drawing digitally by now, but I still love traditional more than anything! I hope we could all be good friends and motivates each other! XD

Welcome to Art Society! Animation sounds really cool. There's a thread where you can post any of your personal creations at, I'm sure all of us from the Admin Team are keen on seeing anything you're comfortable sharing with us.

All the best from Art Society's Admin Team
Feb 17, 2015 5:17 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society An-chan!! (Is it ok if I call you that too? O.o)

You do animation!?! That's so cool! XP
I remember when I tried doing animation with the Flipnote Studio from Hantena on my old DSi! (I don't have it anymore D:)
Feb 17, 2015 6:46 PM

Feb 2015

please no~ dont expect more of me >///< I’m pretty much still new at it, and i just touched animation digitally last sem *digs a hole*

thank you for the greetings! of course I will! can’t wait to see our each other works!

call me whatever you feel like, i don’t mind xD

Waah, I really wish I could see it! since DSi screen is so small, i don’t know whether I could draw there. I’ve tried once on my brother’s 3DS tho, and i couldn’t draw any decent thing at all ><
anklynkateFeb 18, 2015 7:59 PM
Feb 18, 2015 12:18 PM
Jan 2015
Hello there im new here(obviously)

My name is Rick Johnson . People called me Ricky . So you can call me that .
Im actually into drawings right now . Only on my free times
I also love watching beautiful arts with full detailed

Well , thats just it guess...
Feb 18, 2015 12:21 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Ricky!! I'm glad to hear you're into drawing right now! Feel free to share any drawing you drew if you want!

( ^_^)/
Feb 18, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2014
Welcome to the Art Society Ricky! And detailed art is *^* , also welcome to MAL! ;3
Hope to see you 'round~
Feb 18, 2015 12:25 PM
Jan 2015
Jaymusta said:
Welcome to the Art Society Ricky!! I'm glad to hear you're into drawing right now! Feel free to share any drawing you drew if you want!

( ^_^)/

I will in the near future . ~(^_^)~
Feb 18, 2015 3:33 PM

Sep 2014

What kind of "beautiful arts" do you like to watch?
Feb 18, 2015 3:57 PM

Feb 2015
ToshibaKenichi said:

I'm not an admin, but welcome to the group!
I'm looking forward to your drawings.
See you around!
Feb 18, 2015 4:06 PM
Jan 2015
ToshibaKenichi said:

Hey welcome to Art Society Rick :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us here. We'd all love to see some of your drawings if you're comfortable sharing them with us, just go on down to any related thread. If you want we can critique your work or you can just show them to us, whatever you like.

All the best from Art Society's Admin Team
Feb 19, 2015 1:19 AM
Jan 2015
Howizter98 said:

What kind of "beautiful arts" do you like to watch?

Can anything be a good answer for you ? :d
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Display Art✪ ( 1 2 3 4 )

UglySlime - Feb 13, 2015

152 by kuro_biker »»
May 23, 2016 4:42 PM

» EZDEATHS ART HERE check it out

ezlord - May 19, 2015

0 by ezlord »»
May 19, 2015 7:58 PM

» Colouring stuff and equipment!

Rayaxe - May 11, 2015

1 by Rayaxe »»
May 16, 2015 2:26 PM

Sticky: » Critique Art✪ ( 1 2 )

UglySlime - Feb 12, 2015

55 by taberlasche »»
May 6, 2015 12:36 PM

» Art Challenge: Glass Container

Zurel - Apr 26, 2015

14 by Zurel »»
May 6, 2015 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.