Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 191 Discussion


Feb 19, 2015 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 212
Darklight0303 said:
kisami said:
9d will not die. an elder dying is enough of the top dogs. even so, how sly of to release that last bit as an extra.


It's fine if Nine ARts doesn't die. He can still get beaten around now

i totally agree with you
 
Feb 19, 2015 7:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 2
I still can´t believe that elder kwon is dead, at least now shioon can kick the ass of 9AD.
 
Feb 19, 2015 7:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1107
R.I.P elder kwon :( though looks like shit is about to go down that phoenix cry thing was awesome
reminded me of when the 9AD did it at the end of part 1 (or something similar) and this demon king thing sounds interesting (hopefully explained in part 3) and 9AD you better prepare yourself
cause your about to get whooped.
 
Feb 19, 2015 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 105
Kaiser says "Another" demon king has been born. So I wonder who the other one is, and if they are alive.

This "fire" power seems similar to when Sosul made that guy burst into flames.
 
Feb 19, 2015 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 144
zxrdm said:
Kaiser says "Another" demon king has been born. So I wonder who the other one is, and if they are alive.

This "fire" power seems similar to when Sosul made that guy burst into flames.


IIRC 9AD is the previous " Demon King" to be born when Shiho " died ".
 
Feb 19, 2015 10:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 10882
Merged to avoid confusion.
 
Feb 19, 2015 10:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 401
TSM_Flux said:
zxrdm said:
Kaiser says "Another" demon king has been born. So I wonder who the other one is, and if they are alive.

This "fire" power seems similar to when Sosul made that guy burst into flames.


IIRC 9AD is the previous " Demon King" to be born when Shiho " died ".


I don't think 9AD is the Demon King they were talking about or they would just say 9AD instead, it's got to be someone different.
 
Feb 20, 2015 1:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2658
Lady So Sul maybe.
 
Feb 20, 2015 1:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 113351
 
Feb 20, 2015 2:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 431
RIP 9AD
 
Feb 20, 2015 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 89
He just became a supersayian while at the same time transformed into ace
 
Feb 20, 2015 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 80
I just had my biggest goosebumps ever!
Shioon you bastard finally went Super Saiyan! I am happy about you tho ^^
 
Feb 20, 2015 8:29 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 1202
So if Shioon went super saiyan does that mean that gramps was Krillin?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Feb 20, 2015 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 936
Sparteh said:
So if Shioon went super saiyan does that mean that gramps was Krillin?

Shioon = Goku
Elder Kwon = Krillin
BOT = SS1
Modified by survivor_hero, Feb 20, 2015 9:44 AM
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
 
Feb 20, 2015 9:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 89
Sparteh said:
So if Shioon went super saiyan does that mean that gramps was Krillin?

Umm... I remember saying/hearing/screaming that elder kown was a great character that did stuff and correct me if I'm wrong but elder kwon had hair thought the entire series
 
Feb 20, 2015 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 93
I should be happy but
when a character seems to reach an out of nowhere level in a manwa that ain't good .
I think The breaker S3 is coming .
 
Feb 20, 2015 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3021
Shi-Woon's god-mode ROCKS!! He surpassed Goku.. I guess (If Goku was the previous demon king). I literally died when Shi-woon let out that cry/sound-wave attack xD unfortunately, we won't get to see this getting animated ever, this is really depressing. That'd be the best thing ever if this got an anime adaptation, it'd be a dream come true. :(

Demon King ? Does that mean Shi-Woon can use the fire element from now on ? that'd be really cool, he won't need a cooker anymore to cook his favorite dishes.
 
Feb 20, 2015 10:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1398
Part b launched, and this time looks that a Super Saiyan is also on the story, I'm really looking forward to seeing Shioon fight, I am very angry with the Goomoonryong since he appeared in this second part

I also think that this second part soon come to an end, I hope another great final development ..
 
Feb 20, 2015 1:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 189
perfected BOT mode?
 
Feb 20, 2015 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 4806
fuck that was such an awesome chapter


jesus, these cliffhangers are killing me.


GODDAMMIT AUTHOR


Holy shit man fuck Goku. This looked exactly (well almost) like the scene where Gohan first turned into a SS2. Not that I mind. I love shit like this. KICK SOME ASS MY BOY SHI WOOOOO
 
Feb 20, 2015 6:32 PM
Show off

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 479
This is probably a good time to take shit seriously Shi-woon
Rip gramps, I'm pretty sure that was a killing blow.

 
Feb 20, 2015 11:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
BasaraTheSlayer said:
TSM_Flux said:


IIRC 9AD is the previous " Demon King" to be born when Shiho " died ".


I don't think 9AD is the Demon King they were talking about or they would just say 9AD instead, it's got to be someone different.

9AD is the previous demon king.

 
Feb 21, 2015 2:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3021
blaze06 said:
BasaraTheSlayer said:


I don't think 9AD is the Demon King they were talking about or they would just say 9AD instead, it's got to be someone different.

9AD is the previous demon king.



If the 9AD was the previous demon king then why didn't Kaiser simply say that he surpassed his master rather than making it kinda fuzzy.
 
Feb 21, 2015 8:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 80
Is it bad that I am about to read this last chapter like 15th time? +I am planning to read whole manhwa 5th or 6th time?!
 
Feb 21, 2015 10:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 4806
wizzStar said:
Is it bad that I am about to read this last chapter like 15th time? +I am planning to read whole manhwa 5th or 6th time?!


nope. It's a pretty good action flick.
 
Feb 22, 2015 11:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 26
They need to hire more people cuz it took them one month to release a chapter with 12 pages. T-T
 
Feb 22, 2015 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
schadeux said:
They need to hire more people cuz it took them one month to release a chapter with 12 pages. T-T


What the hell are you even talking about it was two weeks for part 1 and 2
 
Feb 23, 2015 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 467
This chapter hit me more than I thought.

Part of me wants Elder Kwon to live but the other part is okay with him dying here.

Shioon just leveled up.
Modified by ImTheGuy, Feb 23, 2015 7:47 PM
Eh
 
Feb 24, 2015 1:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 42
Oh man ...Phoenix crying epicness! What did u guys think of this chapter?? I thought it was great and would like to see 9AD getting fucked up by some black origin greatness!!
 
Feb 24, 2015 5:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
Aradhya123 said:
Oh man ...Phoenix crying epicness! What did u guys think of this chapter?? I thought it was great and would like to see 9AD getting fucked up by some black origin greatness!!


Pretty sure what we saw in this chapter surpasses Black Origin
 
Feb 24, 2015 7:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 176
Darklight0303 said:
Aradhya123 said:
Oh man ...Phoenix crying epicness! What did u guys think of this chapter?? I thought it was great and would like to see 9AD getting fucked up by some black origin greatness!!


Pretty sure what we saw in this chapter surpasses Black Origin


Ya and I think injured ghost doctor and murim chef won't be able to stop him.I wouldn't be surprised if sosul makes her appearance soon
 
Feb 24, 2015 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
wtfitsmegaman said:
Darklight0303 said:


Pretty sure what we saw in this chapter surpasses Black Origin


Ya and I think injured ghost doctor and murim chef won't be able to stop him.I wouldn't be surprised if sosul makes her appearance soon


Nah Sosul is likely in Kaizer's closet so getting her over there from wherever he is in europe would take too long
 
Feb 28, 2015 3:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 15
Satan-sama said:
blaze06 said:

9AD is the previous demon king.



If the 9AD was the previous demon king then why didn't Kaiser simply say that he surpassed his master rather than making it kinda fuzzy.



Well.. honestly... it's really not that weird and it doesn't make it fuzzy either. Kaiser doesn't think of Goomoonryong as anything but his pawn, as "his" demon king to shake the entire world. Makes sense that he refers to Goomoonryong as demon king, and not "his (his reffering to Shioon) master" or "9AD".


Now that 192 is out... I hope Goomoonryong finally realizes what an asshole he's been and gets his ass whooped, like everyone else here. Shiho's death hurt him, but that does NOT excuse his friggin' sldkfjlkdsjflkdsjfkdl behavior in New Waves UGH SO MANY FEELS
A dream is endless, infinite.
A day however, is lost in hours, minutes and seconds.

I would dream forever if I could, but.. what is the reason I still choose to wake?
 
Mar 3, 2015 12:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 491
That was really depressing... I never expected Elder Kwon to simply sacrifice his life like that. He was already pushing himself to the limits, but that was a bit much. ;_; Demon King Shiwoon is looks to be pretty cool though, even if he has not done anything yet.

 
Mar 20, 2015 3:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 31507
He died seriously he was my fave elder

 
Nov 30, 2016 7:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 14566
No freaking waayy, he died.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
 
Top
Pages (2) « 1 [2]