Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2015 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't really think that people who talk to their cards are sketchy.

The fishing part at the end was really nice.
Feb 11, 2015 11:06 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
If not anyone else, Piruluk-tan alone makes these specials worthwhile. Her 4th wall breaking comments were hilarious!

Noticed that Yuzuki always finds a way to be creepy with her answers. The question could be the simplest thing you can ask a person, and she'd somehow tie up herself and Kazuki in her answer. Pretty creepy..

Aki-lucky continues to act cutesy, which is highly annoying; but I guess that's what makes her character what it is.

That "Hit.. a ray" scene at the end was quite funny though.

Feb 11, 2015 11:18 PM

Feb 2013
Ruuko's so sad that her answer was skipped lol

Hmm... shouldn't this entry be 3 eps long and have another where it's Selctor Spread Wixoss specials? Either way whatevs
Feb 14, 2015 12:42 PM

Jun 2014
Shaniyaz said:
If not anyone else, Piruluk-tan alone makes these specials worthwhile. Her 4th wall breaking comments were hilarious!

Agreed. Love dat trolling xD

I nearly went into a fit towards the end. Something about Ruko's dopey face + sad voice that makes me laugh.
Feb 17, 2015 4:21 AM

Mar 2013
JPthugnificent said:
Ruuko's so sad that her answer was skipped lol

Hmm... shouldn't this entry be 3 eps long and have another where it's Selctor Spread Wixoss specials? Either way whatevs

Rename to WIXOSS Specials?
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Jun 24, 2015 11:29 AM

Feb 2010
I agree,there should be another one saying "Selector Spread Wissox specials". Btw anyone know where I can watch the specials of Spread?
The ep 3 was funny and I pity Ruuko lol
Jun 27, 2015 6:13 PM

Jun 2010
Arisu-utau said:
where I can watch the specials of Spread?
You can't. Even raw seems unavailable so far. Then again, official release was about a week ago. Let's be patient.
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't
Real men don't use Task Manager: they sudo kill -9
Computers are like air-conditioning: pretty much useless if you open Windows
"I cannot refute you, Socrates." - said Agathon
"Rather, dear Agathon, what you can't refute is the truth; for Socrates is easily refuted."
Symposium - Plato
Aug 1, 2015 5:35 PM

May 2012
Definitely not a fan of these specials, it just felt weird and out of place from the original series, while trying to be funny and different in a way. Oh well at least there were only three and that's pretty much the rating I give this.
Sep 16, 2015 2:35 PM

Jul 2013
RafaelDeJongh said:
Definitely not a fan of these specials, it just felt weird and out of place from the original series, while trying to be funny and different in a way. Oh well at least there were only three and that's pretty much the rating I give this.

You are not the only one. It looks like comedy and WIXOSS don't fit well together. I really liked the TV series, though
Feb 23, 2016 1:53 AM

Jan 2011
It gets me everythime they play that ED over Ru like that. These were actually pretty funny.
May 17, 2016 7:39 AM

Aug 2014
Yuzuki is as creepy as always with her answers.

Piruluk became my favorite LRIG thanks to these specials.
Nov 7, 2016 11:23 PM

Mar 2012
These specials were downright awful

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected Wixoss specials. Episode 1 Discussion

rederoin - Sep 19, 2014

22 by Punkero »»
Sep 6, 2016 8:07 PM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Specials Episode 2 Discussion

LunyRem - Jan 24, 2015

13 by KashKetchum »»
May 17, 2016 7:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.