Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2015 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that was intense. The triplet's fierceness of that mecha is just something else, not to mention their teamwork.

Sekai's fiery spirit was awesome to watch this episode though imo and it really showed how determined he is in this fight. Strong comeback for Hosino as well. Never underestimate the leader of Team Try. Great episode. GG triplets. They did well though imo.

Feb 11, 2015 3:37 AM

Apr 2012
Great episode.
Go Fumina! That Real mode is awesome.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 11, 2015 3:39 AM

Mar 2013
I wonder if we will see Sei this season
Feb 11, 2015 4:00 AM
Feb 2014
just curious about junya gunpla,
is it his gunpla or stolen gunpla or stolen gunpla and got modified
but from trailer episode 19, the face and shape isn't resemble build burning
Feb 11, 2015 4:01 AM

Sep 2013
Redmyr said:

probably near or in the end...

it was an amazing battle. Star Winning is quite good in its Real Mode.

Riding a plane just to deliver something then immediately go back to Paris after delivering it? Damn.

Kinda disliking the cliffhangers right now though.
Feb 11, 2015 5:00 AM

Mar 2014
caeao said:
Riding a plane just to deliver something then immediately go back to Paris after delivering it? Damn.

China must've gotten rich with her artworks. Or rather, she and Sei got really rich with Euros hahaha.
Feb 11, 2015 5:51 AM

Jun 2012
This match really got the blood pumping
Go Fumina/Try Fighters!!! : D
HybridMBLFeb 11, 2015 6:08 AM
Feb 11, 2015 6:01 AM
Mar 2013
Dang, what an awesome episode! I was so hyped.
Feb 11, 2015 6:20 AM
Jan 2013
Good episode, but so much GBF logic lol

Those SDs combined should only be the size of a bulkier HG :L but it's a PG sized dragon.

[spoiler]And the star winning's head size....also, the repair parts. How did Sei do the replication without an official bandai kit or specifications directly from Yuuma for the upgraded burning :'D and so fast. Like. More than three times as fast. Also, the white knee parts shown in the episode are for the original build burning, whereas the inner frame is for the try burning. Other than the legs I think. And the face sticker is on the helmet, but there's also another face on the frame...? Extra face :L Sei sucks at building gunpla. Other than polishing nub marks off the clear parts. How? And are those absorb shields I see ;D? But seriously though. WHY DIDN'T FUMINA JUST PULL HER ACE CARD BEFORE THE GUY GOT INJURED?[/spoilers]

AND JUN-NII HNGGGGGGGGGG
fynnianFeb 12, 2015 6:12 AM
Feb 11, 2015 7:29 AM

Nov 2014
Is a little confuse a Build Burning Gundam with inner frame? is a RG model, the Build Burning from case is a Real Grade!!!. In the episode 13 when Sekai are fixing his gunpla is clear are a HG, High Grade model. So next episodes Build Burning will got a HUGE update.
Feb 11, 2015 9:32 AM

Jul 2009
"Yuuma opens the chest.
....!?!?!?
Received legendary artefact: GOD repair kit!!!"
kei78Feb 11, 2015 9:36 AM
bruh
Feb 11, 2015 9:34 AM

Nov 2012
just let fumina repair burning... winning gundam seems to be the strongest so far...
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 11, 2015 9:57 AM

Aug 2010
DylDawg said:
caeao said:

China must've gotten rich with her artworks. Or rather, she and Sei got really rich with Euros hahaha.

Hahaha yeah that totally had me "She came all the way just for that" XD O_O

All Dat Sei teasing tho D: And does this mean Sei and China are meeting each other frequently :3

Dat cliffhanger sucked so bad. Junya is jelly as hell about Sekia being the preferred student lol...Already Sekai vs Junya nxt ep :O Thought it will take a bit longer.

Anyway awesome shit!! Fumina is actually quite stronger than I thought. She's pretty much the MVP of this fight. BAness overload with the Full Mode.

Loved how Shia admitted she's a worthy opponent and how she was worried about Sekai :3 She was so cute <3
Feb 11, 2015 10:12 AM

Jul 2012
><. They really like to tease us huh? When Yuuma's phone rang, we all had hope maybe and maybe we would see Sei.. What happens next? They don't show him, he has left already .....
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 11, 2015 10:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That battle was intense as fuck O_O Amazing displays by both sides!

The triplets story was really sad because I know how it feels to have your hopes up for something only to be disappointed in the end. It's a shame that the twin that got rejected allowed revenge to take over

Regardless, those triplets are VERY impressive and I LOVED every bit of their fighting prowess in this episode

But the stars of the episode are Team Try Fighters with Fumina being the MVP....I was REALLY happy to see that she was the one that practically won the match for them and I LOVED seeing how her SD gunpla can turn into a regular size machine.....Everything she did in this episode was just BEYOND epic

The Sei teasing hurts a lot though lol....China is fabulous as always and we got a shout out to Sei's bestest friend ever Reiji too :''D It was really convenient of him to just send spare parts and the exact moment that they needed them xD I wonder what the blue and black thingy is for =o And it was sweet how Sei gave Sekai his blessing and permission to keep The Build Burning

Sekai's fellow student looks very butthurt and that's really annoying how he's trying to steal the parts -_- I'm looking forward to seeing their match though. Jigen Hao vs Jigen Hao...Should be explosive and I can't wait :D
Feb 11, 2015 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
Crappy forced drama fight, I'm glad that's done. So far the only really good fight we've had this season is the Transient vs Build Burning, definitely not up to par with the first season. Hopefully from here on out things are going to get much better.

Sephil said:
Is a little confuse a Build Burning Gundam with inner frame? is a RG model, the Build Burning from case is a Real Grade!!!. In the episode 13 when Sekai are fixing his gunpla is clear are a HG, High Grade model. So next episodes Build Burning will got a HUGE update.

No, there are a few HG's out there with a full inner frame, Burning wasn't the first. It's not the inner frame but the level of detail that marks out the RG line.

fynnian said:

Those SDs combined should only be the size of a bulkier HG :L but it's a PG sized dragon.

[spoiler]And the star winning's head size....also, the repair parts. How did Sei do the replication without an official bandai kit or specifications directly from Yuuma for the upgraded burning :'D and so fast. Like. More than three times as fast. Also, the white knee parts shown in the episode are for the original build burning, whereas the inner frame is for the try burning. Other than the legs I think. And the face sticker is on the helmet, but there's also another face on the frame...? Extra face :L Sei sucks at building gunpla. Other than polishing nub marks off the clear parts. How? And are those absorb shields I see ;D?[/spoilers]

AND JUN-NII HNGGGGGGGGGG

Barion-Zara said:
DylDawg said:

All Dat Sei teasing tho D: And does this mean Sei and China are meeting each other frequently :3

Yeah, that is one long ass plane ride just to hand over a box of Gundam bits.

I think it's pretty obvious that they're both living together in Paris, but does any one else think China looks really young for someone in their early 20's?
Feb 11, 2015 1:19 PM

Apr 2013
that Star Winning.

finally we saw some of Fumina's own strength

great episode
Feb 11, 2015 1:42 PM

Feb 2013
Damn this season has gotten embarassing to watch....
Feb 11, 2015 2:02 PM

Oct 2014
Holy crap this episode. Loving the OST used in the battles...<333
Star Winning is pretty damn awesome too omg

OMG yayy Chinaaa!! But Sei??? :(

The cliffhanger doe :/ But next episode should bee eeepic!

Feb 11, 2015 2:06 PM

Oct 2007
Show like this are just so much more enjoyable to me than ones like Aldnoah.Zero which just come across as insincere and genre confused. Really though I think the biggest difference is that I find the cast of BF Try at this stage to actually be fun and enjoyable to watch and I'm actually finding myself rooting for the cast to get through these fights and tough it out like Fumina did in the absence of their ace fighter Sekai, whereas Aldnoah I've just kind of accepted that Inaho and Slaine are always going to win except against each other, carry the load in every fight, and that they can't even be arsed to make how that conclusion is reached remotely interesting anymore. The last truly good fight that show had was in episodes 7 of season one, whereas this one has a good one almost every other week if not every week. Also no 3DCGI makes a HUGE difference.
Feb 11, 2015 2:32 PM

Apr 2014
Awesome episode as usual. Fumina's real mode on the star winning is op and I hope we'll see sei soon :D

Feb 11, 2015 2:43 PM

Feb 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
which just come across as insincere and genre confused.

No offence but BF TRY is easily one of the most genre confused shows at the moment. It's almost embarassing to watch it's "Gunpla are serious business" approach to everything. It feels completely different from the first season that knew what it was and what it wanted to be as opposed to this overdramatized mess
Feb 11, 2015 3:20 PM

Mar 2014
caeao said:
Redmyr said:

probably near or in the end...

it was an amazing battle. Star Winning is quite good in its Real Mode.

Kinda disliking the cliffhangers right now though.

Agreed!
Feb 11, 2015 8:59 PM
Aug 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Show like this are just so much more enjoyable to me than ones like Aldnoah.Zero which just come across as insincere and genre confused. Really though I think the biggest difference is that I find the cast of BF Try at this stage to actually be fun and enjoyable to watch and I'm actually finding myself rooting for the cast to get through these fights and tough it out like Fumina did in the absence of their ace fighter Sekai, whereas Aldnoah I've just kind of accepted that Inaho and Slaine are always going to win except against each other, carry the load in every fight, and that they can't even be arsed to make how that conclusion is reached remotely interesting anymore. The last truly good fight that show had was in episodes 7 of season one, whereas this one has a good one almost every other week if not every week. Also no 3DCGI makes a HUGE difference.

Pardon me Kaoshin-sama, except for this one or the finals (in which Yuuma did the hard work but......) Sekai always took the spotlight. We know Sekai will whip up some "Jigen Haoh" something and overpower his opponent no matter how good their strategies are not to mention he has a over-powered suit from the beginning. The flashiness and over-dramatization removes any tension that was supposed to be there. It's simply became "Sekai will Jigen Haoh his way to victory" except a few battles till now.

Also i don't feel any "Gundam" vibes from this show. People rarely talk abut gundam or their passion for gunpla (the damage level and assimilation are major offenders) and it's mostly a romcom. I loved every bit of the first season and even laughed at the silly moments during episode 13-14. I had to pause and fast forward several times while watching the Try because of the cringe-worthy drama.

Feb 11, 2015 9:53 PM

Jan 2012
This episode was kinda boring other than Star Winning go Real Mode, which I have no idea how. Winning Beam or whatever totally reminded of Getter Beam.
Wonder if they're gonna make an actual Star Winning gunpla that can do that or just Real Mode alone. Either way, I'll definitely buy that gunpla when it comes out.

Looks like next episode will be awesome again.
Feb 11, 2015 10:40 PM

May 2013
I can't wait to see Sekai's master... or that damn Crossbone in action.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Pardon me Kaoshin-sama, except for this one or the finals (in which Yuuma did the hard work but......) Sekai always took the spotlight. We know Sekai will whip up some "Jigen Haoh" something and overpower his opponent no matter how good their strategies are not to mention he has a over-powered suit from the beginning. The flashiness and over-dramatization removes any tension that was supposed to be there. It's simply became "Sekai will Jigen Haoh his way to victory" except a few battles till now.

Also i don't feel any "Gundam" vibes from this show. People rarely talk abut gundam or their passion for gunpla (the damage level and assimilation are major offenders) and it's mostly a romcom. I loved every bit of the first season and even laughed at the silly moments during episode 13-14. I had to pause and fast forward several times while watching the Try because of the cringe-worthy drama.

You know how is it is for you to just sub out Sekai with Reiji and Jigen Haoh with Buid Knuckle/RG System.

The show is a love letter to Gundam in the form of a show similar to Zoids New Century or G Gundam.

You're not meant to get ''Gundam'' vibes or Zeta style tension. It's about passion, fighting spirit and the raging soul of the fist like G Gundam.

Hand_of_the_King said:
No offence but BF TRY is easily one of the most genre confused shows at the moment. It's almost embarassing to watch it's "Gunpla are serious business" approach to everything. It feels completely different from the first season that knew what it was and what it wanted to be as opposed to this overdramatized mess

I know right cause like in the GBF there wasn't like the super serious Gundam Mafia or them settling what was it like a debt dispute through Gunpla Battle?

How about Sei's dad being like an undercover referee to stop underhanded things from occurring like said Gundam Mafia's actions.

Yea not over-dramatized at all.
AliquesFeb 11, 2015 10:54 PM
Feb 12, 2015 6:16 AM
Jan 2013
Imateria said:
Crappy forced drama fight, I'm glad that's done. So far the only really good fight we've had this season is the Transient vs Build Burning, definitely not up to par with the first season. Hopefully from here on out things are going to get much better.

Sephil said:

No, there are a few HG's out there with a full inner frame, Burning wasn't the first. It's not the inner frame but the level of detail that marks out the RG line.

fynnian said:

[spoiler]And the star winning's head size....also, the repair parts. How did Sei do the replication without an official bandai kit or specifications directly from Yuuma for the upgraded burning :'D and so fast. Like. More than three times as fast. Also, the white knee parts shown in the episode are for the original build burning, whereas the inner frame is for the try burning. Other than the legs I think. And the face sticker is on the helmet, but there's also another face on the frame...? Extra face :L Sei sucks at building gunpla. Other than polishing nub marks off the clear parts. How? And are those absorb shields I see ;D?[/spoilers]

AND JUN-NII HNGGGGGGGGGG

Barion-Zara said:

Yeah, that is one long ass plane ride just to hand over a box of Gundam bits.

I think it's pretty obvious that they're both living together in Paris, but does any one else think China looks really young for someone in their early 20's?

Feb 12, 2015 8:51 AM
Feb 2013
I'm confused, people watch this anime for reasons other than the action? Sure it has a lot poorly justified one-dimensional antagonists but that's kinda a problem with every gundam. Convenient suit upgrades for the sake of gunpla sales? also seen that.

Anyway I do find this season more likable than the first season because of the chemistry between the main 3 primarily, it makes you want to root for them. Sekai keeps pulling shit out of thin air but I stopped caring since ep 3, it's all about the action.
Feb 12, 2015 12:30 PM

Dec 2007
Hand_of_the_King said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
which just come across as insincere and genre confused.

This is how I know Try haters are suffering from that inane "first series is da bes" with no real basis in fact. You're saying the show is TOO serious, while another guy is like "they don't show enough passion". Try hasn't been confused for a second.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

You have got to be kidding me. The original series had so many ships that I don't think there was even ONE person who didn't have a significant other by the end. Even the "bad guy" of the series ended with a girlfriend. The last Shingyo school user ended up dating Misaki IIRC, and that was a ridiculous long shot because there was a HUGE age gap between them. There's a fight every episode, and most of the time when they're not fighting its for character development to introduce a new rival, but somehow it's a romcom because a couple people like Sekai? Maybe you think that because you're skipping ahead so much. :P

fynnian said:

Yeeeeahhhh, you weren't paying attention either. The main body of the dragon was hidden underneath the Earth. That's why they needed all those particles--they couldn't power it with the SD models. The SDs were just the heads, actually.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Feb 12, 2015 1:32 PM
Dec 2008
aww.. that sekai... that really hurt own hand... But that very intense battle and cool real mode!
Feb 12, 2015 7:15 PM

Jul 2013
Finally, Fumina was given more to do. Sekai out of the spotlight for a fight!
Junya Inose is among the characters that I am most interested in, even if he comes across as your typical "ruthless and sadistic fighter".

Animation kicks ass and the ost lives up to the greatness of the previous season.
Feb 12, 2015 7:52 PM

Feb 2013
AliquemSagoth said:
I know right cause like in the GBF there wasn't like the super serious Gundam Mafia or them settling what was it like a debt dispute through Gunpla Battle?

How about Sei's dad being like an undercover referee to stop underhanded things from occurring like said Gundam Mafia's actions.

Yea not over-dramatized at all.

Sure BF had those stuff, and it was self aware enough to play them out as ridiculous and over-the-top and as they sound and even the characters at points pointed out how stupid those stuff. TRY plays its stuff out as if it were yu-gi-oh where everyone's got a bunch of sticks up there ass or something

And no it was'nt over-dramatised aside from the Aila episodes
King_of_HereticsFeb 12, 2015 7:55 PM
Feb 12, 2015 8:57 PM

Aug 2014
Got spoiled on Star Winning's real mode by the Gunpla box a while ago. Oh well.

SageShinigami said:
fynnian said:

Yeeeeahhhh, you weren't paying attention either. The main body of the dragon was hidden underneath the Earth. That's why they needed all those particles--they couldn't power it with the SD models. The SDs were just the heads, actually.

You're wrong. Again. Shit, man.
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 12, 2015 10:12 PM

Nov 2014
fynnian said:

Thanks for the clarification, i look in web (wikipedia) and yes some of the first models of HG 1/144 come with inner frame around 90's, thats amazing but is a shame the newest don't come with the inner frame.
Feb 13, 2015 1:51 AM
Jan 2013
SageShinigami said:

fynnian said:

Yeeeeahhhh, you weren't paying attention either. Watch the transformation again, then please don't come back :| ugh.
Feb 15, 2015 3:39 AM

Oct 2011
AWESOME !!!!!!!

Real Mode OMG

BG gonna get stolen NOOO
Feb 17, 2015 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
Grown up China Kousaka is hot.

Mar 11, 2015 1:06 AM

Feb 2011
Like i said before, Gundam Build Fighters series never fails to keep me all pumped up! :) Damn! it has been awhile since the last time i have watched GBF TRY :) DAT Real Star Winning Gundam! Fumina is so freaking epic! in this episode just look at that Winning Beam!!
Apr 4, 2015 3:34 PM

Jan 2013
Great match!

China turned into quite the hottie.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Apr 20, 2016 9:31 PM

Mar 2014
Man .. If you want them to acknowledge you , Acknowledge yourself first .
Even a backlash from that Assimilation couldn't wavered his spirit !!
The Path of Vengeance is not the Path to Victory. WINNING ROAD !! AMAZING.
The Transformations are Fantastic !! Nice to know the Original are supportive ~.
VERY GREAT EPISODE !!! China-chan ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2017 7:10 AM

Sep 2014
For a moment there, she had a real gundam.
Oct 16, 2017 1:11 AM

Dec 2012
Mirai looking fine.
Mirai oppai.
Lady oppai.
Dat hand.
Real mode.
Fumina oppai.
Dat finisher.
They won.
Mirai and Fumina oppai.
Lady oppai.
China calling.
Sei wants to give something to Yuuma.
China in the flesh.
Damn. Yuuma taller than her.
Spare parts.
Dat message. Sei built it for Reiji. Also, he thinks Sekai is similar to Reiji. lol
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 8, 2022 9:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The kif forgot to smile!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

75 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2015

58 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 11:44 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

28 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:36 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.