Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2009 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sloth is there, MENDOKUSEE~, I couldn't tell how often I say the same xD - and Miles was introduced too, I like the characters Armstrong gathered around her. I nearly have expected Ed to answer "I only ask everything, that I ask" - Miles' question reminded me too much of Bakemono
All in all content with this episode. So looking forward to the next episodes now, this is when the action starts.

Nov 29, 2009 6:33 AM

Jul 2007
Can't wait for the horse moment ^__^
Nov 29, 2009 12:10 PM

Jun 2008
Wanted to see this animated all the time - Olivier rocks.
The best thing: It'll probably stay that good.

HoaRy said:
I nearly have expected Ed to answer "I only ask everything, that I ask" - Miles' question reminded me too much of Bakemono
No way.
Nov 29, 2009 3:25 PM

Aug 2009
WIN episode 8)

Nov 29, 2009 5:45 PM

Jul 2008
I was taken by surprise hearing the seyiuu (Mugen) for Miles.

I absolutely loved watching all this animated. And it was pretty much perfectly done.

BEGINNER
Nov 30, 2009 5:10 AM
Sep 2009
hey guys totally sry but i have a question.
ever since mininova went down.. i dont know where to check for newly released anime torrents.. so i dont know when the torrents are out. can anyone tell me of a site that was similar to mininova in that it will list recently realeased popular torrents? or possibly the name of the subbers that have already released? thanks guys!
Thanks guys! i cant wait for this ep (im not manga reader) so it looked AMAZING!
Nov 30, 2009 6:50 AM
Nov 2009
dedatos said:
ever since mininova went down.. i dont know where to check for newly released anime torrents.. so i dont know when the torrents are out. can anyone tell me of a site that was similar to mininova in that it will list recently realeased popular torrents? or possibly the name of the subbers that have already released? thanks guys!
Thanks guys! i cant wait for this ep (im not manga reader) so it looked AMAZING!

http://eclipse.speedsubs.org/projects/alchemist - here u can find eclipse subbed fma

I also need a new site for torrents please let me know if u find some1 kk? :D
Nov 30, 2009 7:45 AM

Aug 2007
This episode was fantastic. x3 I loved it so~ much from here to the moon and back. :D

Olivier war more than epic, especially at the end when she was asking Ed thoes questions while standing on a tank. That was so awesome, they did a great job creating the right atmosphere. x3
Nov 30, 2009 9:11 AM

Nov 2008
Torrentsven said:
dedatos said:

http://eclipse.speedsubs.org/projects/alchemist - here u can find eclipse subbed fma

isohunt.com
Nov 30, 2009 9:33 AM

Sep 2009
Olivier is hawt.
Nov 30, 2009 9:39 AM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
Can't wait for the horse moment ^__^

I agree o.o

Olivier once again proves her badassery. I loved the exchange between her and Ed near the end.
And did I just hear Mayora in my FMA? xD Yaaay~
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Nov 30, 2009 9:48 AM

Nov 2009
Fma brotherhood 34 Subbed by anime-link

Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLU7FMRI
or show support and download off anime-links ddl service f
http://www.anime-link.net/forum/downloads.php
Nov 30, 2009 11:02 AM

Oct 2009
Awesome episode Olivier is scaryyy!
The music in this was awesome too!
Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 30, 2009 11:33 AM

Mar 2009
Miles = ZORO , HIJIKATA, MUGEN = WIN!
Nov 30, 2009 12:44 PM

Oct 2009
I just can't wait to see more Olivier in action!
Nov 30, 2009 1:56 PM

Jul 2007
Torrentsven said:
dedatos said:

http://www.tokyotosho.info/

I have a feeling that a majority of people use this, its probably the best site for anime torrents, instantly updated.
Nov 30, 2009 2:01 PM

Mar 2008
Christ, are there no subs yet, or I'm missing something? :/
Nov 30, 2009 2:16 PM

Jul 2009
Mendokusee... Haha Sloth is totally awesome =P
They are quite lucky he doesn't enrage and decide to squish them all^^

Olivier seems to be a down to earth girl that got her priorities straight (you either stay strong and make yourself useful or die) though I wouldn't want to go out with her ;)
Nov 30, 2009 3:21 PM

Jun 2009
Sloth is amazing :D
favorite homunculus!
Nov 30, 2009 4:25 PM

Aug 2008
So I have to wait till next week for complete ownage!? This is too good for next week!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 6:22 PM

May 2009
Awesome episode. Olivier continues to own every scene she is in. The wait until the next episode will be agonizing, though I can easily rewatch this one a couple of times until then.
Nov 30, 2009 6:24 PM

Nov 2008
ArcticMech said:
Awesome episode. Olivier continues to own every scene she is in. The wait until the next episode will be agonizing, though I can easily rewatch this one a couple of times until then.

lol yes it will be agonizing.....unless you read the manga xD :P
Nov 30, 2009 7:58 PM

Jul 2009
I'm still confused.. I can't find a subbed version anywhere. Could someone please help me out here? Thank you.
Nov 30, 2009 8:36 PM

May 2009
suigetsu00 said:
ArcticMech said:

Ah, but part of the fun is not knowing what comes next. Still, I've done it the over way before, so I know what you mean. LOL.
Nov 30, 2009 9:02 PM

Nov 2008
ArcticMech said:
suigetsu00 said:
ArcticMech said:

Ah, but part of the fun is not knowing what comes next. Still, I've done it the over way before, so I know what you mean. LOL.

lol yeah but i know whats coming and the waiting still kills me!!! xD
Nov 30, 2009 9:52 PM

Oct 2007
Awesome episode, but whoever subbed it has added in Spanish subs.

Watch the subbed versions at animecrazy.com
Nov 30, 2009 10:21 PM

Aug 2009
tachyonserj said:
I'm still confused.. I can't find a subbed version anywhere. Could someone please help me out here? Thank you.

watch here.

http://www.otakucenter.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-034-ice-queen-t42449.html

Nov 30, 2009 11:18 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
ussjtrunks said:
Fma brotherhood 34 Subbed by anime-link

Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLU7FMRI
or show support and download off anime-links ddl service f
http://www.anime-link.net/forum/downloads.php
these were the only subs i found and they really sucked. i'm going to rewatch this after eclipse releases theirs.
p r o f i l e 👀
Nov 30, 2009 11:50 PM

Jun 2008
Miles <3 I freakin' heart Miles. He's such the shit. But I don't like his voice D:

Woo! Sloth, baby! Wasssup?! Good to see him in action (sort of). He sounds EXACTLY like I imagined he would.

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Dec 1, 2009 1:12 AM

Apr 2008
awesome o-o!!!

Dec 1, 2009 2:59 AM

Nov 2009
Olivier rocks xD
A good ep, it will be a long wait for the next ;(
Oh, and Eclipse sub is out, for those like me who were waiting :)
Dec 1, 2009 3:17 AM

May 2008
like omg Sloth looks so mch different from the sloth in the first season

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 1, 2009 4:34 AM

Apr 2009
FUCK i want next episode
Dec 1, 2009 5:21 AM

Apr 2009
Those were the worst subs I've ever seen.
if we die we'll meet again in valhalla...
Dec 1, 2009 6:09 AM

Jan 2009
Yup, that's one hell of a woman.

Btw, how come all Ishbalan males look pretty much the same? : p
As in facial features and stuff. Or well.. okay that's not a very thorough examination done by me, since I'm only comparing Scar and Miles xD.. So nevermind that I guess : p

And Sloth is quite the brute ain't he?
I'm fairly interested in what Olivier's come up with now, and I really have to start reading the manga soon D: I just don't have time >.< (Don't spoil anything though D:)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 1, 2009 6:45 AM

Jul 2009
Miles has Zoro's and Hijikata's voice haha
Dec 1, 2009 7:32 AM

Apr 2009
Didn't know that Nakai Kazuya was going to voice Miles, freaking awesome. Armstrong is just getting more badass and I can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 1, 2009 8:16 AM

Oct 2007
Pretty good episode. As a commander, Olivier is actually badass in this episode.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 1, 2009 8:37 AM

Feb 2008
Fuck yes, Olivier.
Dec 1, 2009 8:38 AM

Feb 2009
Awesome episode!
I wonder if Sloth will be again the result from Ed and Al's attempt of human transmutation :?

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 1, 2009 8:43 AM

Jan 2009
ChaosLegion said:
I wonder if Sloth will be again the result from Ed and Al's attempt of human transmutation :?

Sadly enough, he fits the description of the corpse they transmuted, "man with black hair", although there are probably many who fit that description xD.
Hope it isn't though : D..
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 1, 2009 9:38 AM

Aug 2008
Oosran said:
ChaosLegion said:

Sadly enough, he fits the description of the corpse they transmuted, "man with black hair", although there are probably many who fit that description xD.

I doubt so, since the thing they transmute is burried in Resembool, as it was shown in ep 20 ¿?. Or maybe father manage to stole it.
Dec 1, 2009 9:39 AM

Feb 2009
Nice episode, man Ed's reluctancy to tell her only increased Olivier's suspicions of him, and as a result I was not suprised when that Homucnculi came they were suspected of being his counterparts. Why is Ed not telling Olivier about the Fuhrer etc. She if anything will help him. Man I expected Olivier to go out there and bust some ass with her sword, that would have been epic, especially because of FMA animation. Due to people's comments next episode should be action packed, although the preview showed the contrary. Can't wait.
Dec 1, 2009 9:45 AM

Aug 2008
This episode plodded along as slowly as Sloth. BORING. Olivier has already overstayed her welcome as a character. It feels like she's overcompensating, and just far too one dimensional. Miles on the other hand seems cool.

Oosran said:

As in facial features and stuff. Or well.. okay that's not a very thorough examination done by me, since I'm only comparing Scar and Miles xD.. So nevermind that I guess : p

Racist.
Dec 1, 2009 9:47 AM

Jan 2009
noteDhero said:
Oosran said:

Racist.

Hey what did I do?xD...
Dec 1, 2009 10:26 AM

Nov 2008
_Yamainu said:
Oosran said:
ChaosLegion said:

I doubt so, since the thing they transmute is burried in Resembool, as it was shown in ep 20 ¿?. Or maybe father manage to stole it.

that was the last series lol......in this series homunculus are made with philosophers stones, as seen with ling and bradley, not human transmutation.....they never say this straight up, its just sort of learned lol
Dec 1, 2009 10:27 AM

Jan 2009
suigetsu00 said:
_Yamainu said:
Oosran said:
ChaosLegion said:

that was the last series lol......in this series homunculus are made with philosophers stones, as seen with ling and bradley, not human transmutation.....they never say this straight up, its just sort of learned lol

That's why I doubt it : p
Dec 1, 2009 10:28 AM

Nov 2008
Oosran said:
suigetsu00 said:
_Yamainu said:
Oosran said:
ChaosLegion said:

That's why I doubt it : p

ah lol xD
Dec 1, 2009 10:39 AM

May 2009
Kind of a slow episode but it was interesting. Ed and Al get a tour of the fortress. And a new homunculus is introduced; Sloth. He moves very slowly and doesn't seem to be the brightest thing on earth. It's going to be cool to see if he can fight next episode.
Dec 1, 2009 1:25 PM
Mar 2009
sweet episode
miles = HIJIKATA! YEAH!
his voice doesnt fit miles though i mean really miles is a waste of a character for whoever does hijikata's voice
armstrong is an awesome leader
is it me or sloth sounds like Madao?

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.