they are mr.hot and cold, just like katy perry
they are too embarassed to admit that cross ange = master piece
because hey dont want to be called hypcorite
even though outside they always say cross ange its stupid
they secretly like cross ange
bceause they know
cross ange is love, cross ange is life

#CrossAngeAOTY2014
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 8, 2015 9:45 PM

Sep 2013
To quote Salamandinay sama :

"Anger, sadness and revenge.
All that comes from them is destruction.
But humans are able to accept and forgive.
And so, move beyond that."

And so I will forgive the sinners and move forward, for that is the path of the holy spirit and therefore of man.
Amen.
Feb 9, 2015 5:22 PM

Jan 2015
i cant tell what is and isnt sarcasm here.
Feb 10, 2015 12:32 AM

Jul 2009
Lol i already predicted this will become an amazing show since Episode 1.

Everyone bitched and complained about Episode 1's final scene, even though we barely even gotten any more scene like that here.

I'm just glad Cross Ange is finally getting the recognition it deserves. Of course i still know tons of idiots that dropped the show just because it left a bad impression on them.

Oh well, more Ange for me!

Female characters actually pretty strong, have fanservice, but it's not even that long and mostly they used it during break times after fights, Godlike Music OST and OP/ED(Nana-sama!), amazing mech fights, lots of killing and deaths etc.

I just hope the Ending will be a satisfying one and i will put this on my top 5 list.

I fucking love Cross Ange! I really hope Sunrise makes a similar IP like this. It doesn't have to be the same formula, something new and unique and not trying to become the next big Gundam and all.
Feb 10, 2015 1:02 AM

Oct 2013
AngeCross said:

I'm just glad Cross Ange is finally getting the recognition it deserves. Of course i still know tons of idiots that dropped the show just because it left a bad impression on them.

Ranked #2866 as I'm posting this. I'd hope it to get at to about 2000 here on MAL when it's over though and perhaps it can rise from there. Still, it's the anime which experienced the most significant rise in rankings in a while now and that's saying something. I believe it was like, over 3.5k + or even 4k after the 1st episode.
Feb 11, 2015 12:54 PM

Apr 2012
ChairForceOne said:
Anyone else unironically watching this now?
No.
Feb 11, 2015 12:55 PM

Dec 2012
How does one unironically watch a show? lol
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Feb 11, 2015 7:23 PM

Jan 2015
hakuyu said:
How does one unironically watch a show? lol

Watching it because you like it, and not to later make fun of it and act like a super smart guy.
Feb 13, 2015 3:58 AM

Mar 2014
The first half was retarded but at least it wasn't boring, now it's retarded and boring, finding it really hard to watch now.
Feb 13, 2015 4:24 AM

Jul 2013
this show is one of my few favorite Mecha as well as being one of my favorite of this season. Seriously, those who watch just 1-2 episodes and keep bashing this show should go f*ck themselves.
Feb 13, 2015 4:44 AM
Dec 2013
Paulo27 said:
The first half was retarded but at least it wasn't boring, now it's retarded and boring, finding it really hard to watch now.
Feb 13, 2015 5:44 AM

Mar 2012
This is the series that has gotten me into Mecha... dont get me wrong i watched a couple of before such as Vandread and Gundam wing but this one is the first modern Mecha i like so yeah it is good..

However u can't ignore the fact when u compare the first 5-6 episodes to the rest u cant help but think that you are watching 2 different series at the same time cause of the difference that were shown in them..

So i am still inclined that they switched the director and writer as the show aired but yeah it is still good.... I had an instinct feel when i first read about the synopsis that it had something to offer and sure enough it did... my instincts were dead on again :)
Feb 13, 2015 9:28 AM

Sep 2011
Tell you what, it's a HELLLLLL of a lot better than Gundam Reconguista. I'm liking it so far, though I'm only a few episodes in.
Feb 15, 2015 7:28 PM
Dec 2013
Chelizzle said:
I always thought they were just trolling but then I started watching it.
I agree with everything Ninjastarforcex said,it's easily AOTY.
Ange is one of the most complex and well written characters of all time.
People just nitpick on yuri,which is btw only there for char. development,while praising other garbage shows.
They all want anime to be saved,but then they hate on the savior of anime.
Cross Ange 4 Life

lol I almost thought you were serious
also OP no I don't watch it anymore its complete trash
Feb 15, 2015 8:52 PM

Sep 2013
Journey_95 said:
lol I almost thought you were serious
also OP no I don't watch it anymore its complete trash

ichii_1Feb 15, 2015 8:57 PM
Feb 15, 2015 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
My first Sunrise anime was Buddy Complex and it was great imo. I liked Cross Ange since ep 1 (yeah, i don't fkn care about fan-service, as long as it looks interesting), and it's getting better each episode.
Feb 15, 2015 10:02 PM

Aug 2014
Well, it remains more watchable than G-Reco...
Feb 15, 2015 10:07 PM

Dec 2014
I can definitely see why people won't like this. I'm quite surprise at the rise in the score. This show is a mix of good and bad for me, but either way, it's been enjoyable since episode 1. Great character development in Ange.
Feb 15, 2015 10:24 PM

May 2014
If you aren't a trigger-warning baby, you should have been able to enjoy it from the beginning, or at least ep2.

Admittedly the premise seemed kinda funky at the start, but I'll say things picked up fast at ep2 and beyond. However, I think the most interesting development was between eps 6-13 inclusive. The last few episodes aren't doing it for me.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Feb 16, 2015 7:19 PM

Oct 2013
I'm actually surprise that I like It. Shows that is full of mostly female characters is always bad for me. Like queens blade for eg. But surprisingly the story is Much more interesting. Yea its a surprising 7/10.
Mar 4, 2015 6:44 AM
Sep 2013
Ange had drawing me in, and you kicking me out non-stop. But in the end the upside outweighted the downside heavily since Salamandiney appear, the duet they sang is just too good to stop watching this anime now.
Mar 6, 2015 5:17 AM

Aug 2013
lol, never thought I would give this show another try, but I'm about too...
Mar 8, 2015 9:20 AM
May 2012
Since when this show turned into Mai-HiME, Mai Otome or something?

why NOBODY talks about this all the time in any discussion threads?!

*SIGH* Rant over. I'm sorry that why am I getting off track few seconds ago.

ninjastarforcex said:
of course its good
its always good
and better each episode
i called it since episode 1
aldnoah wanted to surpass gundam, but turns out worse than valvrave
meanwhile cross ange surpassed gundam without anyone realizing
but no one believe me
everyone expecting shitty trainwreck like valvrape
hater = tsundere
bceause they know

#CrossAngeAOTY2014

Everyone please

Stating the obvious one word at the time..
JafriZinMar 8, 2015 9:26 AM
Mar 11, 2015 11:40 PM

Nov 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
of course its good
its always good
and better each episode
i called it since episode 1
aldnoah wanted to surpass gundam, but turns out worse than valvrave
meanwhile cross ange surpassed gundam without anyone realizing
but no one believe me
everyone expecting shitty trainwreck like valvrape
hater = tsundere
bceause they know

#CrossAngeAOTY2014

Valvrae wasn't that bad..I liked it..I gave it an 8/10 for S1 and 7/10 for S2...
Mar 15, 2015 8:05 AM
Sep 2013
MasterDetective said:
lol, never thought I would give this show another try, but I'm about too...

LoL, you should, if you could ignore some......filter fanservises that came out from nowhere, literally...
Mar 16, 2015 2:18 PM

Nov 2013
I don't get why this anime is proclaimed by so many to be satire. I would have agreed with that statement for Valvrave the Liberator, but this show can be taken seriously (as serious as fanservice shows go at least).
Mar 16, 2015 3:39 PM
Sep 2011
HandsomeMan said:
I don't get why this anime is proclaimed by so many to be satire.

Probably because the show is so ridiculous in its writing that it's hard to imagine someone wrote this in earnest. A good example would be in episode 4, when Emma gets upset over Ange's torn uniform, asking if she feels ashamed walking around dressed like that. Considering what their combat uniforms look like it's hard to see why a torn top is such a big deal.

"You made people uncomfortable! Now you're being executed!" It's like someone wrote an anime about how they think tumblr sjws would behave if they got any kind of political power.

And when it's time for serious discussion about plot details, it must be done in the bath because we need to fill our quota of nudity.

Even the dialog during the show feels like it's treating the whole thing as a joke, like Embryo's famous "What a boring plot".

Momoka's thing with the frying pan in episode 22 is a perfect example of how little the writers care when making this story. It knows its ridiculous and just runs with it.
Mar 16, 2015 3:47 PM

Feb 2014
Chelizzle said:
People just nitpick on yuri,which is btw only there for char. development,while praising other garbage shows.
Cross Ange 4 Life

beautiful.
Mar 16, 2015 3:59 PM

Nov 2013
RLinksoul said:
HandsomeMan said:

Probably because the show is so ridiculous in its writing that it's hard to imagine someone wrote this in earnest. A good example would be in episode 4, when Emma gets upset over Ange's torn uniform, asking if she feels ashamed walking around dressed like that. Considering what their combat uniforms look like it's hard to see why a torn top is such a big deal.

"You made people uncomfortable! Now you're being executed!" It's like someone wrote an anime about how they think tumblr sjws would behave if they got any kind of political power.

And when it's time for serious discussion about plot details, it must be done in the bath because we need to fill our quota of nudity.

Even the dialog during the show feels like it's treating the whole thing as a joke, like Embryo's famous "What a boring plot".

Momoka's thing with the frying pan in episode 22 is a perfect example of how little the writers care when making this story. It knows its ridiculous and just runs with it.

I think you're over-thinking it. The show is supposed to be entertaining, yes, but I don't think it was ever meant to be considered as being satire.

I find it very entertaining and at the same time am interested in the actual plot and characters (apart from that episode 22 asspull which really shouldn't have happened). It's a rare combination that makes me excited by making me think what happens next, and at at the same time makes me be entertained by the whole show.
Mar 16, 2015 5:48 PM

Jan 2008
Yep, it got real good.
Mar 18, 2015 5:15 AM

Jan 2015
RLinksoul said:
HandsomeMan said:

so tumblr bullshit then?
Jul 21, 2015 2:39 AM
Jul 2015
This show is ultimate garbage. Anyone who likes it is weaboo poop.
Jul 27, 2015 3:54 PM

Jul 2014
Lemongrope said:
Chelizzle said:
Cross Ange 4 Life

beautiful.

I'm now a convert.

Opardok said:
This show is ultimate garbage. Anyone who likes it is weaboo poop.

LOL this kid here made an account just to shit talk... OK :0
Aug 6, 2015 8:31 AM
May 2012
Lemongrope said:
Chelizzle said:
Cross Ange 4 Life

beautiful.

SIGH.... This post...

Really isn't funny to me.

GEEZ... People these days always like to sit there & take it as a laughing matter when it comes to SUNRISE anime.
JafriZinAug 6, 2015 8:52 AM
Mar 6, 2016 5:56 PM
Jan 2016
I am a true believer of this series. I love it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.