New
Feb 8, 2015 4:46 PM
Jul 2018
-----------------delete this ty----------------
removed-userOct 16, 2020 2:40 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2015 4:49 PM
Nov 2014
Oh my god, I have SO MANY things that I want! I want a TON of tattoos and piercings!! I'm planning on getting an industrial bar piercing and a nose ring (or stud) some lip piercings and maybe an eyebrow piercing and my whole left ear is going to be pierced from top to bottom! and don't even get me started on my tattoos I'm going to get!! :)
Feb 8, 2015 4:52 PM
Nov 2014
lol thanks! :)
Feb 8, 2015 4:53 PM

Feb 2014
i dont like tattoos at all.
Zero Suit Samus/ Meta Knight
M2k
DBZ
Feb 8, 2015 4:58 PM

Dec 2013
Tattoos are great, in moderation and when they actually have some meaning. People who tattoo a word like 'Water' in Japanese just because it looks cool are ridiculous.

Piercings are a no-no tho.
Feb 8, 2015 4:58 PM

Oct 2010
they suck and i live in a family with dad who (even tho he ditched me when i was 3 so life sucks and i want to die) was teh vice president of a biker club so my mom and a lot of her contacts were from there and everybody around here has tatoos or piercings so whatever

tatoos can be nice but it depends and very rarely while piercings suck, only earrings are okay or the small diamond-looking thingy for the nose like this
lots of music -
Feb 8, 2015 4:59 PM

Nov 2014
i love em all,

i have tons of piercings but no tats yet (plan on it though and already have great ideas and schematics planned, just going to be pricey and wanting to work on my body first)

list of piercings i have/had

- industrial in both ears
- rook in left ear
- stretched ear lobes ( 2g ) although i also had 4g in the lobes but i removed and closed those holes since they were too close to each other when stretched out.
- snake bites
- tongue and venoms to go with my snake bites ( so 3 on tongue total )
- both nipples
- left eyebrow
- bridge ( between eyes on top of nose )
- septum (stretched to 8g)

still have everything in except for the following
eyebrow (cousin ripped it out while wrestling in snow years back(
bridge ( left a scare though which bugs me and i always think people stare at it when talking to me face to face so i am paranoid about it)
snake bites
all 3 on my tongue

reason was....felt it was time for a change in my appearance and 2 of my teeth had issues so i wanted to remove my tongue rings to stop the damage ( lost 1 tooth and in the process of losing a second currently, not been to a dentist since highschool days so it sucks )

took them out last year and i had the piercings in for 6 years before i removed the ones, but no plans on taking out the rest as they are good so those are now in the 7th year aside from lobes....got those done as a kid but stretched them 7 years ago.

tats i plan on full back, both arms in sleeves, and part of my chest for an example.
favoring style for what i got planned is irezumi and did tons of researching for a few years now.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Dec 2010
I have one tattoo that I sort of got on an impulse when I turned 18, and I want to make it into a sleeve. I'd also like another sleeve on my other arm, but with a different motif. I like tattoos if they're done right, and I'm kinda indifferent towards piercings. Some look good in them, others look ridiculous.

Odd angle of my tattoo because pressing the button to take a picture with my left arm was awkward:

Edit: I also don't get most of the "purpose" tattoos. Just get one if it looks nice, because you're going to slap it on the skin until you die. If you're getting one to not forget something, or as a memento, that just seems odd to me.
Stalker-tanFeb 8, 2015 5:09 PM

Jul 2014
I don't want tattoos. If others want them I say go for it. But when you have gauges the size of basketballs in your ears, and over sized lip piercings, I don't agree with you.

Feb 8, 2015 5:01 PM
Nov 2014
Lost_Future said:
Child_of_Demons said:
lol thanks! :)

But do tell, what tattoos you plan on getting.
If you have a pic of a similar idea it would be nice too.

I plan on getting one like this for self harm awareness (I'm going to modify it myself later on) https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVHodY1C-NeYpih8oc4thVT9EVf-D8vP53XV9Fsp589SBNtmUB3A
and I also plan on getting one for autism awareness and one that'll be a rainbow equal sign for gay rights and I'm planning on designing a whole bunch more later on!! :)
Feb 8, 2015 5:02 PM
Nov 2014
Child_of_Demons said:
Lost_Future said:

But do tell, what tattoos you plan on getting.
If you have a pic of a similar idea it would be nice too.

I plan on getting one like this for self harm awareness (I'm going to modify it myself later on) https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVHodY1C-NeYpih8oc4thVT9EVf-D8vP53XV9Fsp589SBNtmUB3A
and I also plan on getting one for autism awareness and one that'll be a rainbow equal sign for gay rights and I'm planning on designing a whole bunch more later on!! :)

Sorry, I thought the picture would pop up d: but its a safety pin with an orange ribbon on it :)
Feb 8, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2014
nope nope nope nope
Feb 8, 2015 5:07 PM

Aug 2014
1. Won't have the guts to get tattoos or piercings by my own choice.
2. Outside accessories shouldn't define who you are.
Feb 8, 2015 5:09 PM

Aug 2013
Besides tattoos and ear piercings, I think that body modification is gross and a major turn-off. Wouldn't mind a tattoo sleeve in the style of Takato Yamamoto. I adore his art.
Feb 8, 2015 5:10 PM

Jan 2015
I only have a ear piercing and wouldn't get a tattoo, but I've always liked how they looked on others

I think body modifications/tattoos/whatever are fine but in moderation is probably best
Feb 8, 2015 5:13 PM

Jul 2012
I don't personally mind tattoos but I prefer people to have a tattoo and piercing free face. I don't like belly rings or tongue rings at all.

If someone has like 1-2 tattoos on their arms or torso fine I can deal with that.
I don't even wear a hat myself.
Feb 8, 2015 5:13 PM

Dec 2013
What do you guys think about tattoos?

They're a unique form of art and expression. One of which is hard to change without some sacrifices.

Do you have any?

No I do not.

If not, do you want one? What would you get?

I have no real interest in getting one. The only time I've considered it was for depressing reasons. Such as if I kill someone, then I'd get their name tattooed where I see it daily to be reminded. I might consider getting one if my S/O wants to, though that's a big might.

Piercings and other body modifications discussion. What's your opinion on that?

I've no personal interest in them. I don't get the whole body modifications other than it's a way to distinguish yourself from the crowd. I rather just leave my body alone as is.
Feb 8, 2015 5:14 PM

Jan 2014
Tattoos and piercings are too scary and painful. And I wouldn't want something to be on my skin permanently in case I regret it later.

I have my ears pierced, though ^^
Feb 8, 2015 5:18 PM

Sep 2013
Most people get tattoos so they don't seem so boring, but once they finish the "why I got my super original dragon/tribal/barbwire" tattoo conversation it stops working.
There's no need for all this tension.
Feb 8, 2015 5:23 PM

Nov 2014
Lost_Future said:

Now that's a list... It's cool though.
Sorry for your teeth. Go to a dentist and get the soft tongue rings.

thanks, and yea i need to but no money to so it sucks i guess, it was my fault for the issues though because i have a sweet tooth and too much hard candy with cavadies that wore down over time....sucks when i go to my grandmas house cause she spoils her grand kids with candy and sweets lol, can't help myself when snacks are just sitting around, i will eat them.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Feb 8, 2015 5:30 PM

Nov 2014
heinrich6745 said:
Lost_Future said:

Now that's a list... It's cool though.
Sorry for your teeth. Go to a dentist and get the soft tongue rings.

thanks, and yea i need to but no money to so it sucks i guess, it was my fault for the issues though because i have a sweet tooth and too much hard candy with cavadies that wore down over time....sucks when i go to my grandmas house cause she spoils her grand kids with candy and sweets lol, can't help myself when snacks are just sitting around, i will eat them.

Another plus in the fact that I hate sweets.
You're a part of some subculture?[/quote]

what do you mean subculture? o.O
Feb 8, 2015 5:31 PM

Jul 2014
i dont want tattoos myself but i'm a sucker for guys who have colorful tattoos on their entire arm. makes me a bit weak unff

i really want to get an industrial like so:

i'm also going to get more piercings on my ears soon. right now i'm cheating cuz i have these huge wooden fake plugs who look suuuper real and i wear them basically every day so everybody actually believes i have tunnels. they make me feel sexy lmao :P but it's also kinda neat cuz i can just wear regular earrings when i feel like it :)
Feb 8, 2015 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
Lost_Future said:

chuuzenjis said:
i dont want tattoos myself but i'm a sucker for guys who have colorful tattoos on their entire arm. makes me a bit weak unff

i really want to get an industrial like so:

i'm also going to get more piercings on my ears soon. right now i'm cheating cuz i have these huge wooden fake plugs who look suuuper real and i wear them basically every day so everybody actually believes i have tunnels. they make me feel sexy lmao :P but it's also kinda neat cuz i can just wear regular earrings when i feel like it :)

I'll be working on a sleeve soon. Still editing the sketches.
Also - I personally don't really like tunnels, but since yours are fake (profit), it's awesome.

ohhh really?? show me once they are finished i wanna see them!!
pssh i look great in them you'd love them ;P
Feb 8, 2015 5:38 PM

Jun 2014
I personally think that all tattoos and body piercings/modifications are gross, and it's something I would never get done to me.

Feb 8, 2015 5:41 PM

Jul 2014
one of my friends got a microdermal on her lower arm and it just makes me soooo uncomfortable to look at i just... nahhhh
Feb 8, 2015 5:46 PM

Nov 2010
I would like to get a tattoo sometime. I personally think they look really cool. Maybe a classical music theme I really like. That'd be nice. I wouldn't feel comfortable getting something similar to OP's.
Feb 8, 2015 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
I guess anything is better than cutting off your nose in order to look more like the Red Skull...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/05/man-changes-face-red-skull_n_6622406.html
Feb 8, 2015 5:52 PM

Jul 2014
Lost_Future said:
deanzel said:
I guess anything is better than cutting off your nose in order to look more like the Red Skull...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/05/man-changes-face-red-skull_n_6622406.html

Dude, chicks dig that shit like crazy.

count me out darling

also wow that's disturbing
Feb 8, 2015 5:58 PM

Aug 2014
deanzel said:

Holy crap, that scared me... that's scary... I'm scared now...
Feb 8, 2015 5:58 PM

Nov 2014
Lost_Future said:
heinrich6745 said:
what do you mean subculture? o.O

Goth/emo/punk/scene/pastel?

oh that lol, i was thinking of something else for a minute. xD

i guess you could put me in the goth part since that is who i hung out with the most growing up and who i dressed and looked the part as did all my friends, although i do not much look the part as some of those extreme pictures you see on google, i do enjoy wearing tripp pants though, except i have not had any in years since my bmx days ruined them when i was too lazy to remove the chains. >.<

In my teen years stupid people tried making fun of me and my friends just because we were all in black clothes which annoyed me and the whole putting fingers up as if it were a cross...thinking we were satanists o.O ( i hate religion....period)

So yea goth/metal head fits me best.
i tend to still only wear dark clothes like black because it is something i look best in and it fits me, about it really now a days...nothing out of the ordinary.
My hair is also just past the middle of my back ( the front is to my stomach) , shaved my head once back in 09, regret it cause i prefer long hair on me, can't stand short hair either.
Feb 8, 2015 6:00 PM

Nov 2010
Lost_Future said:
Kinkara said:
I would like to get a tattoo sometime. I personally think they look really cool. Maybe a classical music theme I really like. That'd be nice. I wouldn't feel comfortable getting something similar to OP's.

Why not? )
I'm kind of against modifying my body by any unnatural means. If it's a little tattoo that represents me in some way it'd be ok, but something soo big...
Feb 8, 2015 6:05 PM

Jan 2015
deanzel said:

Oh yeah man, I saw that the other day lol. Doctors said it could be very dangerous for his health if he continues with the surgeries but he doesn't care because it's his dream to look like Red Skull
Feb 8, 2015 7:06 PM

Jul 2012
I have a lip-ear chain, and 2 gold incisors. No tatts, I don't want.
Konbu is important
Feb 8, 2015 7:12 PM

Jul 2012
metal in my ears! conch, tragus, rook

not a big fan of tattoos, but we all have what we like ^^
Feb 9, 2015 6:05 AM

Jun 2008
Some look nice some look horrible etc. The key is do be sensible and do something nice and not overdo it. Because as everything in life if you overdo it then it becomes shit.
Feb 9, 2015 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
Tattoos can look really cool and hot, not into piercings though.
Feb 9, 2015 6:24 AM

Mar 2008
I like tats and piercings when done well. I have non myself though but considering it.

More extreme body mods varies. I think people pointing their ears looks cool on some.

Those people that do things like "head splitting" and other genital modifications must be completely fucked out of their skulls. It seriously nauseated me.
Feb 9, 2015 6:35 AM

Jul 2014
I used to wear a bracelet.
Feb 9, 2015 6:43 AM

Jan 2015
I love tattoos and piercings, though I don't have any of them. I wanted to get a tattoo, but I don't know what should I get. Maybe when I'm sure I'll get one, since that's something that will be with you likely your entire life.

And girls with piercings and tattoos look very hot for me :3
Feb 9, 2015 9:32 AM

Mar 2014
I got my ears pierced 3 times am going for a 4th time now
Feb 9, 2015 10:06 AM

Feb 2014
A few would be pretty cool but nothing too big though

Feb 9, 2015 10:09 AM

Jun 2014
I love tattoos, especially on girls.
Piercings looks good too, but it really depends on the person, in my opinion.
I got one big on my forearm, gonna get full sleeve soon. :)
Feb 9, 2015 10:10 AM
Mar 2013
they look like shit and serve no purpose other than attention whoring

I can't say I care if people get them or not
Feb 9, 2015 10:22 AM

Aug 2014
I really don't like any of that stuff. I simply don't see the point in it. Neither does it look good, nor does it have any function. Some people may disagree with me, but that's just my point of view :)
Feb 9, 2015 10:23 AM
Nov 2014
Gator said:
Tattoos can look really cool and hot, not into piercings though.
Feb 9, 2015 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
Tattoos and piercings can look nice. I might get a Tails tattoo one day
Feb 9, 2015 11:04 AM

Sep 2014
Don't have any , but don't hate people who has them.
Feb 9, 2015 11:08 AM
Jun 2013
No thank u . Life has taught me cruel lessons .

Tried to become SSJ Goku . Dyed my hair 4 times in a month . After 1 year got bald . Thankfully I am left with some hair . Here its very difficult to get a girl for marriage , if u are bald and ugly . Since then I try to be natural .
uh !! Don't want to ruin my skin .
Feb 9, 2015 11:30 AM

Aug 2012
Tattoo's it depends to an extent on what a person has. For me, I wouldn't.
Same with piercings.

I have a couple of piercings, tongue, belly button, industrial, helix, tragus and size 2 gauges. Sounds like a lot, but it's not!

Feb 9, 2015 11:47 AM
Dec 2014
Tattoos are really cool looknig! I think of getting one in the future
j
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

672 by MadanielFL »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 2 hours ago

9 by creepylurker »»
3 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

45 by Crystepsi »»
25 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

19 by Crystepsi »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 6 hours ago

23 by Adnash »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.