Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 9, 2015 12:20 AM

Mar 2014
This time there is a lot of awkward jokes but it still acceptable (at least for me)
Feb 9, 2015 1:25 AM

Aug 2013
Jonesy974 said:
I was very 50/50 this episode.

On one hand, it was like 90% Satsuki worst-girl, so I was fighting a migraine the entire time.

On the other hand, the fan service was great (Satsuki's included), the side characters were great, and we had Shizuno totally steal the show at the end.

Gotta say, was pretty disappointed with Shizuno's swimsuit. Like they made Satsuki's not even fit her, her ass was literally out of that bottom half...AND the top fell off. They kind of glimpsed at Shizuno's and you could tell her bottom half was even more lewd, but they never followed through on it.

Those side characters though...fantastic. Kanzaki easily the best side harem girl. Although my asshole cringed every time Moroha got buttfucked with something, her pervert levels were off the charts. That made me very happy. Also, if you notice during the end credits, they actually show an image of Kanzaki in her bikini...and if you missed it...it's fucking leeeewwwd. Go rewatch it.

Lol and the tan girl. "don't touch meeeee", "is my ass a crack?" Like the dumbest shit. Reminded me of Kongou from KanColle.

The one thing that kind of bothered me was Momochi in this episode. Not her character, but the fact that they pretty much just introduced her this episode, but threw her into all of these interactions like she's buddy buddy with everyone. Had to check the character page just to see she's listed as a main character, and she's on the promotional art. So is that Elena girl who hasn't been introduced yet, but she's only listed as supporting.

I agree, the main problem I had with the episode was that it made me feel like I skipped some episodes because to be honest, I don't even remember the pervert girl who is grabbing Moroha's ass let alone this momo girl who is apparently well acquainted with Moroha?

The episode makes a bit more sense with that context though, when he was chasing her around the swimsuit store I was thinking that it was pretty aggressive for the MC to do that to someone he wasn't familiar with.
Feb 9, 2015 2:24 AM

Mar 2011
Story? Plot? Who cares, of course the reason you tuned in this week was because you really really wanted to see a character you probably don't even remember grab the MC's package, then stuff a corn cob in his butt, then act out a sex scene in the middle of the group? We also have swimsuits, and hey, some of them will be falling off!

Dafuq studio? Who possibly sat down on a meeting and decided this was a good idea? Dropped.
Feb 9, 2015 3:03 AM

Oct 2011
Kanzaki OMFG. Reminded me of Hanji from AOT : O

Satsuki trying her best to be with Moroha

But Shizuno was beautiful @ the End

Kanzaki dat swimsuit @ End song : 0
Feb 9, 2015 3:17 AM

Jun 2013
Moroha x Shizuno - The best couple of this anime. I really like the ending of this episode.
Feb 9, 2015 4:54 AM

Apr 2011
Oh gawd that Vice-captain is hilarious.

As soon as I heard her voice, I quickly thought of Naruko sensei from Seitokai Yakuindomo. Both are perverted, the same personality, and the same seiyuu.

Shizuno wins this episode. Wearing a Yukata without undies, all love-dovey with Moroha while watching the fireworks. So romantic.
Feb 9, 2015 5:02 AM

Jul 2012
Ugh this episode sucked.

Kanzaki's actions were irritating and not remotely amusing. She and that Momo chick seemed to have popped out of nowhere and straight into Moroha's harem. In fact, I barely know half the cast. I don't read the novel but they probably skipped a lot of introductions.

Thankfully, the best character saved it at the end. Those last few minutes with Shizuno were beautiful. If only it weren't so short :(

I don't mind Satsuki but I haven't really enjoyed the majority of her screentime. It's not going to be very fun watching her arc. Wish they'll expand more on Moroha's past life as Shu Saura.
Ga_LaxyFeb 9, 2015 5:08 AM
Feb 9, 2015 5:04 AM

Jan 2013
Sadly Shizuno didn't get much time, but she got it at the end.

Stark700 said:
we have censors this episode so will have to wait for BDS.

Wait, where?
Feb 9, 2015 6:32 AM

Jan 2015
I'm sorry but I really didn't like this episode at all. I don't like fan service but I've learned to more or less tolerate it. So what bothered me? KANZAKI! Honestly, people think that Satsuki is annoying. I think Satsuki's a bit hyper but fine nonetheless. But what the hell's wrong with Kanzaki? Moroha should file a sexual harassment case against her as soon as he gets back to school... And she's the VICE-CAPTAIN of the Strikers? WTF.
Also, I gather that Momo Haruka is supposed to be an important character. And she gets basically no proper introduction at all. And she seems like a pretty decent character too.
BTW, Shizuno's brother went from kinda evil to plain comical. Really? He thinks its okay for his sister to have kids as a student? Wow.
I'm a Shizuno/Moroha fan but it's nice to see Satsuki interacting with Moroha. Considering how obsessed she is with him, it'd be unnatural for them to get no screen time together.
It seems that Moroha's taken to Shizuno or something. When Satsuki hugged him, his reaction was "Let go!" But at the end of the episode, Shizuno leaned onto his shoulder and he seemed pretty happy about it. Not to mention they were in a rather intimate pose at the end of episode 4 and Moroha seemed pretty okay with it.
The ending with Shizuno was the only thing I liked about this week's episode. Oh wait, there's another thing. The beach episode is OVER. That means that I won't have to deal with this crap again. I know some people like episodes like this but not me. I kind of hope the captain really does crack Kanzaki's skull at some point...
The next episode looks like it'll have some action. Looking forward to it.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Feb 9, 2015 8:41 AM
ざわ・・ ざわ・・

Oct 2012
i don't understand how people can rate this episode 5/5....
Feb 9, 2015 10:08 AM

Dec 2013
Holy shit they bum-rushed the hell out of this show....

I don't think I would have had too many issues with the timing of the beach episode, if it was used to actually introduce the secondary characters, but noooo... they wrote it as if those secondary characters now popping up and taking on actual roles were characters we were suppose to know about three episodes ago, but only actually got "introduced" this episode. Yeah... it was really awful pacing.

Were we suppose to know Moroha had a thing for Momo-sempai? Since when did he train with her anyway? Did we see it in the last few episodes? I don't even recall him training. Then with the Hentai Vice-President who seems to have a serious ass-complex (in that I mean she wants to stick..erm... things.... up Moroha's ass), the other Amazonian-like sempai who keeps yelling out stupid stuff like Sylphy from ABP, and then that loudmouthed dude with a serious inferiority complex..... seriously what the hell is going on here???

The only interesting tidbits I got was the S-Rankers meeting and how the Russian dude is opposed to letting Moroha in, and even there it seems like they skipped a ton of stuff from the LN or something, because it felt like they were skipping all the stuff from that meeting as well and focusing on pure fanservice this episode.
It's like "Oh yeah, they're discussing your case" "Oh yeah, the Russians don't want you to join" ".......... update of meeting in progress....." and then nothing...

Honest to god I find the concept of this story interesting enough, but butchering the story-line and skipping around like this is not going to make me any more invested in this show...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 9, 2015 10:42 AM

Jul 2010
Monoha saying that Satsuki is much stronger than what we thought?

Nice beach fanservice, I wist they could have uncensored Satsuki's boob flash, and as for Shizuno, was she wearing a bathing suit or a Chinese dress, cu'z it kinda makes look like a Chinese whore.
yeo
Feb 9, 2015 1:52 PM
Feb 2015
i'm Disappointed that Shizuno still live with her jerk brother I thought she will live her own Freedom life after what happend in previous arc ...
Feb 9, 2015 2:11 PM

Feb 2013
Any Fanservice makes a good episode :) So i love'd it <3
Feb 9, 2015 3:40 PM

Aug 2014
Girls on the beach with their own bikinis are so sweet and kawaii... :3
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Feb 9, 2015 10:56 PM

Apr 2011
Shizuno's brother should fire those stylists and designers, her swimsuit was bad. I mean her upper body is covered. It doesn't suit her at all.
Feb 9, 2015 11:33 PM

May 2014
Lol at Miss 'Don't do this at home' Vice Captain, Kanzaki.

Shizuno still best girl for me, needs more screen time.

Monster at the end, can't wait to see what would happen next episode.
Feb 10, 2015 3:37 AM

Feb 2012
Thank god there was a Shizuno scene in the end... and a great one too! I thought this episode would end up being all for annoying Satsuki. Shizuno FTW!!!

Those butt scenes were funny!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Feb 10, 2015 3:44 PM

May 2014
The fan service was not really that great. Nothing sparked inside of me. This is probably the worst episode so far to me, but some of the things they say was pretty funny. Need action in next episode!
Feb 10, 2015 4:12 PM

Nov 2014
Satsuki getting her ass kicked in those races was so funny xD Such a fun and hilarious episode.

The biggest highlight had to be Kanzaki I couldn't stop laughing she is amazing lmaooo! Poor Moroha getting all violated by her LOL
Feb 10, 2015 5:44 PM
Jan 2015
animefan8800 said:
Now THIS felt like a beach episode. Take notes Fafnir. I guess I shouldn't say that though since I probably enjoyed this week's Fafnir more anyway. Well regardless this week also served as a bit of an introduction to several secondary characters, which felt kinda awkward coming this late. That vice president is really obnoxious btw. I liked what little time Moroha and Satsuki got to spend together though. Looks like a giant crab fight next week.

I don't really think it felt awkward. It felt like if they had introduced it earlier, it would have been even more awkward. I felt like Fafnir was kind of boring this week actually.
Feb 11, 2015 2:48 AM

Feb 2013
I'm a huge Nakamura Yuuchi fan so while browsing random winter anime I heard him in this and decided to keep watching...and that's how that happened, lol. Yes. I like him a lot. This ep was hilarious though omg wtf was happening hahahahaaa! The corn cob...lololol. It made me laugh and kept me entertained so I guess I'm not dropping this...yet! XD
Feb 11, 2015 11:25 PM

Mar 2012
Even though this series is generally not eye-opening anyway, this episode was still very poor compared to the others. Beach scenes need to stop being a thing in LNs and adaptations.

Also, at times I really wonder how non-sensical this series can get. Satsuki saw something ominous, which is definitely a foreshadowing, but at this point Moroha is tiers above her...and there's really no explanation why he can't see things she can see.

Final note: although I suppose Satsuki was meant to be balanced out by Shizuno, Shizuno is beating her out by far.
Feb 12, 2015 4:09 AM

May 2013
Ah, the beach episode. More swimsuits and more fanservice, especially from Kanzaki-senpai. Those ass-grabs, really. Hmmm.
Feb 12, 2015 9:27 AM

May 2012
The training camp is pointless and 70 of the plotline are basically focuses on fanservice and satsuki annoying "onii-sama" .

Nevertheless, i expect more actions for next episodes, and shizuno at the end completely totally just add up 1.5/ for this eps. and her swimsuit is shit. by shit i mean, literally shit.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Feb 12, 2015 5:19 PM

Apr 2014
Meh. Beach episode.
Satsuki sure is annoying as always.
Shizuno best girl <3!!
Feb 16, 2015 5:03 PM

Dec 2013
This show is just retarded lol.. but i love the voice actor/actresses. Especially that pink haired princess's voice actress. Kirino daisuki <3

Seriously tho, love that imouto tsundere type of voice. SOOO cute. I only watch it for that.

Heh can't get enough of it.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Feb 16, 2015 6:46 PM

Aug 2014
I had low expectations for this half of this season's anime, but this episode has exceeded my expectations, it's even worse than what I initially thought of it. Sigh, I'll end up finishing this series since we're already halfway through, although everything feels so rushed.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Feb 17, 2015 2:40 AM

Jun 2008
Kanzaki best girl confirmed. Too bad that horrible captain stole from us the opportunity to see her revealing swimsuit. Also at the end at the beach her outfit was so hot and the idiot director didn't even show a good close up. I was disappointed.

DeAnimation said:
Kanzaki finally showed her provocative swimsuit at the ending sequence. lol

Pff..Not satisfying enough. We demand close ups.
MonadFeb 17, 2015 2:49 AM
Feb 17, 2015 2:53 AM

Jun 2008
ErenxMikasa said:

I agree, the main problem I had with the episode was that it made me feel like I skipped some episodes because to be honest, I don't even remember the pervert girl who is grabbing Moroha's ass let alone this momo girl who is apparently well acquainted with Moroha?

The episode makes a bit more sense with that context though, when he was chasing her around the swimsuit store I was thinking that it was pretty aggressive for the MC to do that to someone he wasn't familiar with.

I agree they messed up there. As another user said maybe they should have saved this kind of episode for the end when we would have been more familiar with the characters.
Feb 24, 2015 3:17 PM

Aug 2013
Satsuki, you completely failed! Don't you know that when you have close to no breast, you have to wear an overall swimsuit!

Those sound when Kanzaki was crushing Moroha balls and putting stuff in his ass was totally nasty. Duuuuuuuude!! D:
It made me really unconfortable.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 9, 2015 9:14 AM

Oct 2008
FFF late.
Vice Captain Kanzaki cracks me up because she is very perverted hilariously crazy!

Apr 28, 2015 2:48 PM

Jun 2014
Wait, Urabarashi's leaving Japan should be the issue right now, right?
Felt like they skipped a lot of details. They suddenly added Momo-senpai to harem without introducing her.
Jan 20, 2016 7:56 AM

Jul 2013
Moroha and Satsuki's moments together are the most boring ones. Not only boring, it's cringey and it's corny. Good thing the last scene was with Shizuno.
Sep 18, 2017 8:02 PM

Sep 2011
I so ship them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 18, 2018 12:58 PM

Apr 2013
Momo and Kanzaki just popped out of nowhere and are already in the harem, now that's some horrible character introduction. I'm really having a hard time to find anything good in this anime.
Sep 1, 2020 4:34 PM

Feb 2014
The always awaited beach episode.
Jan 20, 2023 3:49 PM
Jul 2021
Mandatory filler beach episode in all slice-of-life or rom-com, but everything is so f-d up and blatantly unimaginative to the 11th degree.  Talking about multiple female predators/psychopaths who crush their crushes' balls as a way of courting. What the heck did I just watch?
JoexySunJan 20, 2023 3:53 PM
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Apr 2022

This episode was ass - like literally!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

76 by orbone »»
Mar 2, 2023 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.