Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2015 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
art was pretty awesome, story was sweet... but it left a little bitter taste for me since..., it's not her first time doing it(why do I know that?? no defloration tag from which site I've red it)... specially the fact that I don't know if she's in love with him from the very beginning or she just took advantage of him getting into a relationship cause the guy really is in love with her... or she's just too sexually frustrated from her last relationship that she's just using him to ease it, I'm just assuming since she didn't mention any ex in the story... well hey it's still vanilla with a little bitter taste... since there's no back story... well I did say that the art is pretty good... totally fappable... just shut your brain off about the things I ranted about the girl... well if it's true love so why not...? :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 18, 2016 3:42 PM

May 2015
This story made ​​me so happy... ^_^
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.