Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 6, 2019 2:44 AM

Nov 2013
I don't know what you guys are on about. I like Isuzu's singing; it's cute.

The 42 songs part had me confused for a moment until I realized what Rudy was on about (the video game's OST).

When Isuzu started crying and Rudy just walks away; KISS HER ALREADY REEEEEEEE!!!

I hope we learn more about the mobile cathedral and the people affected by it. It sounds interesting.

That last scene with Nyanta looking over the cliff face tho; inb4 Nyanta is the final boss.

Pretty good episode. 7/10

Apr 30, 2019 11:07 PM

Feb 2015
Plant Hwyaden is looking for Nureha. Dariella joined the party. Isuzu had a presentation, and after that, Rudy explained her that before, there only existed 42 songs por NPCs, so her performances are novelty. In the morning, the group was still in the town, when a group of wyverns appeared flying to them. Nyanta appeared in the rooftop of a building.

I didn't understand Tohya and Dariella's scene. Good news, Nyanta is in the house.
Aug 12, 2020 11:07 AM

Jun 2017
The only interesting part in this episode was when Nyanta appeared; and it didn't even last for a minute.šŸ˜«

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 20, 2020 4:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A lot of Wyverns... seems interesting, and Nyanta is here xD
Rudy and Isuzu scene was great.
Oct 31, 2020 11:41 AM

Jul 2008
That's no cloud....it's a space station....of WYVERNS!!!
Jan 3, 2021 11:43 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Loreil, looked very loyal to Nureha. I wonder if he could find his princess, or to the extend joined her choice? At night, Roe2 reaction over their conversation looked very strange. She couldn't understand live concert, rock n roll, then she completely dissappeared when the kids needed her. Meanwhile, a complicated conversation happened after Isuzu finished her simple live concert. She was still feel insecure, while in fact the Landers loved it from their deep heart, cause their lack knowledge about the real music elements. The 42 limiter. A little intriguing conversation happened within Dariella and Touya. Either he realized something unusual inside her kindly appearance, or another matters, looked like its got delay a bit, cause some event appeared in front of them.

Yeah, Wyvern hordes, came out of nowhere, and Nyanta looked strange at the end closed the episode really ashamed. Their quest seemed pretty fast got completed. Not to mention wholesome interaction from Akatsuki (that adorable comical Akatsuki form was back!) and Shiroe, tho. Akatsuki, really had a great development over her small portion previously.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 23, 2021 1:10 PM

Jul 2015
Intriguing view Rudy brought up on the people of the land being limited with what they know from the game (such as music) where interaction with adventurers is lifechanging for them.

Mar 8, 2022 10:00 PM

Jan 2022
I really didn't understand what was so sad for the bard girl.
Why cry? Because they have access to 42 songs? Because people love her songs? Because people don't actually like her playing the songs, but like the songs themselves, due to unfair circumstances?
Seriously, I don't get it.

The rest of the episode wasn't really noteworthy.
Aug 4, 2023 11:21 AM
Jan 2023
It seems the people of the land aren't capable of playing songs other than those hardcoded into the game. Explains why Isuzu's music is loved so much by the people of the land.

That cloud of wyverns doesn't look concerning at all... Seems like we're in for a fun episode of fighting maybe?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

155 by Syrass »»
Feb 12, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 28, 2015

225 by SOLDRAKE »»
Feb 5, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

218 by Skydis »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

147 by Overblown »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:56 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

161 by Anachrome »»
Sep 1, 2023 9:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.