Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 10, 2015 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
The_Bif said:

The previews for the next episode leave hope that she might not be dead, or could be resurrected somehow, so I will continue to trek on- but even as great as this episode was the series is losing points if Lara is actually dead.
its great but it loses points because of it. LOGIC

And shes really dead, her Va confirmed that on her twitter

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 10, 2015 10:28 AM

Nov 2012
JizzyHitler said:
The_Bif said:

The previews for the next episode leave hope that she might not be dead, or could be resurrected somehow, so I will continue to trek on- but even as great as this episode was the series is losing points if Lara is actually dead.

NOOOOOO, my hopes have been crashed. Anyway, so If she is dead who hell is Leon supposed to have a baby to pass his armor later on. I guess the only hope is for Herman to get busy with Ximena ASAP. And if my suspicion that Alfonso is actually gay for the Garo armor, Herman and Ximena will need four babies... LOL
Feb 10, 2015 10:31 AM

Apr 2014
JizzyHitler said:
The_Bif said:

Yes her character (Lara) was dead...
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 10, 2015 10:37 AM

Nov 2012
Rayzer said:
JizzyHitler said:

Hopes going up again, but Herman still need to get busy with Ximena and get at least two babies.......
Feb 10, 2015 11:38 AM

Dec 2014
No! Why??? :'( Just when he finally found happiness and peace... He deserves to be happy! Why make him pick up the blade again? This ep broke my heart. Hell, even Alfonso was heartbroken when he saw grieving Leon! D':
Feb 10, 2015 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
Rayzer said:
JizzyHitler said:

Reply is tagged-

JizzyHitler said:
The_Bif said:

It's been a really good series thus far, and this was a great episode, but yes I feel that the series itself should lose points from it's rating because of Lara's death. And as much as I hope Lara isn't dead, or is resurrected somehow, such a cliche trope will not win the points back. Killing the entire family, Lara, and the dog was too much after we've seen Lara in the ED with Leon in his white look since the start of the second half of the series.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Feb 10, 2015 3:30 PM
Nov 2010
I hoped at least Lara would pull through. I liked the family and Leon's current condition quite some and am saddened to see them gone.
I'll continue watching the show, I guess.
Feb 10, 2015 4:25 PM

Jul 2009
JizzyHitler said:
everyone is blaming the grandpa, or alfonso, but why is no one blaming the FUCKING HORROR

LOL, that actually had me rolling. Probably because that's what horrors are expected to do, they don't have morals.
Feb 10, 2015 6:46 PM

Aug 2013
Rayzer said:
PaleBlue said:

Because the Horror is just doing what Horrors do. Alfonso got there as fast as he could, so he shouldn't be blamed. The grandpa on the other hand, was well on his way to safety and protection for him and his entire family, until he freaked out about some stupid seeds and led his entire family to their deaths. Things, even those necessary for your livelihood, are not as important as your life.

How does Alfonso did go there as fast as he could?
It's clear that he was getting cocky because he's the Golden Makai Knight now.
He was like showing off what he got and feeling high and mighty.

And you can't not blame the Grandpa because the rest of their lives depends on that seed.
Yes you can say it's stupid. Because you got plenty (I guess?) compared to there situation.
And yes can't blame the Horror because it's what they do. And No Horror means Garo not worth watching.

Alfonso was out and about patrolling to find the horror. He found a panicked Leon and went straight to the farm (he rode his horse up a cliff even!), then started fighting the horror he found there (which was already munching on some farmers).

Seeds are important to farmers, and their lives to rely on them to an extent. But you know what even more important to their lives? Not getting killed and eaten by a monster, that's what. You can't plant your seeds if your dead.
Feb 10, 2015 7:47 PM

May 2013
I'm not gonna lie. I knew this was coming the moment Leon stepped in and was in the care of those good people. Even the dog didn't make it. Yet again he lost something far precious than his own.

The good thing is that he goes back to being a Makai Knight. Then the story continues.
Feb 11, 2015 12:05 AM

Oct 2008
I didn't expect Lara would be ded...cuz the ED shows Lara is with Leon...damn...!

Feb 11, 2015 7:58 AM

Sep 2011
Rayzer said:
JizzyHitler said:

her VA said she still voices her character as a spirit, they specifically said shes dead for good

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 11, 2015 8:34 AM

Nov 2012
JizzyHitler said:
Rayzer said:

her VA said she still voices her character as a spirit, they specifically said shes dead for good

Seriously, That sucks. I mean, if she is dead for good, I think I will find it a bit annoying to see her showing up as spirit. The occasional flashback/memory of her when she was alive would be fine.
Just my opinion, but spirit helping the hero is just as lame or even lamer than the resurrection route.
Damn you writer.........
Feb 11, 2015 10:41 AM

Dec 2010
PaleBlue said:
Rayzer said:

How does Alfonso did go there as fast as he could?
It's clear that he was getting cocky because he's the Golden Makai Knight now.

And you can't not blame the Grandpa because the rest of their lives depends on that seed.
Yes you can say it's stupid. Because you got plenty (I guess?) compared to there situation.
And yes can't blame the Horror because it's what they do. And No Horror means Garo not worth watching.

Alfonso was out and about patrolling to find the horror. He found a panicked Leon and went straight to the farm (he rode his horse up a cliff even!), then started fighting the horror he found there (which was already munching on some farmers).

Seeds are important to farmers, and their lives to rely on them to an extent. But you know what even more important to their lives? Not getting killed and eaten by a monster, that's what. You can't plant your seeds if your dead.

Finally, some common sense here. The grandfather was terminally stupid. Leon had just fought off a big-ass monster right outside their home, and begged them to run to safety. What does the stupid grandpa do? Run back TO the monster... whats he gonna do there, piss on the Horror?

Not to mention being totally irresponsible- he could have risked his own life only by making sure the others at least got to safety instead of tagging along. No, instead he ran brainlessly back to the farm -such monumental stupidity!

I wouldn't have cared if he died, but he had to kill his whole family by dragging them along... *facepalm*
Feb 12, 2015 2:40 AM

Apr 2014
Jacara said:

Finally, some common sense here. The grandfather was terminally stupid. Leon had just fought off a big-ass monster right outside their home, and begged them to run to safety. What does the stupid grandpa do? Run back TO the monster... whats he gonna do there, piss on the Horror?

Not to mention being totally irresponsible- he could have risked his own life only by making sure the others at least got to safety instead of tagging along. No, instead he ran brainlessly back to the farm -such monumental stupidity!

I wouldn't have cared if he died, but he had to kill his whole family by dragging them along... *facepalm*

The Grandpa doesn't even said "follow me, let's get the seeds to safety".
So it all means they are all "stupid" despite Leon saying/begging that they go to the barrier.
And lastly I'll dsay this again.It's clear that Alfonso was getting cocky because he's the Golden Makai Knight now.
Feb 12, 2015 3:21 AM

Nov 2012
Who cares whose fault it is.. Lara is still dead and the only actual living person I can hate for that is the f...... writer
Feb 12, 2015 4:43 AM

Apr 2014
jose21 said:
Who cares whose fault it is.. Lara is still dead and the only actual living person I can hate for that is the f...... writer

So you actually was believing this guy huh?

JizzyHitler said:

Of course they will not say the whole story. Because if they spoil it too much there would be no point of watching it.
There's still 7 Episodes you know? There's a lot of things can happen.
They would not put Lara in the ED without reason. Just wait and see what will happen.
Feb 12, 2015 9:50 PM

Mar 2012
Very tearjerker indeed. Guess this is the start of his comeback as a Makai Knight.
Keep moving forward
Feb 12, 2015 11:22 PM

Feb 2014
I'm glad this happened the way it did. Leon's learned a grave lesson and can stand with Gérman and Alfonso again with that resolve.

But Lara's death fucking destroyed me. I knew the rest would die, but I was NOT expecting her to go. Well played TFC. Well played MAPPA.

…and I stand with blaming Grandpa. Alfonso was getting cocky, but he also didn't do anything wrong or unexpected of him. He went straight to fight the horror.
"I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone"-AH

-Currently Enjoying-
Anime:
•ORANGE •91 Days •JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable [Part IV] •Mob Psycho 100 •Bokuno Hero Academia
Manga:
•Biorg Trinity •Shingeki no Kyojin •Kangoku Gakuen •Akame ga Kill! •JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: JoJolion [Part VIII] •The Gamer
Feb 13, 2015 8:10 AM

Sep 2011
Rayzer said:
jose21 said:

So you actually was believing this guy huh?

JizzyHitler said:

Of course they will not say the whole story. Because if they spoil it too much there would be no point of watching it.
There's still 7 Episodes you know? There's a lot of things can happen.
They would not put Lara in the ED without reason. Just wait and see what will happen.
ep 18 is really gonna make you eat your own words isnt it

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 14, 2015 6:02 PM
Jul 2014
I don't understand those who said that this is for Leon's development so now he can become a Makai knight again i mean u shouldn't have a reason to fight to protect someone, what he desired to protect DIED like wtf anime why u do this T.T
Feb 15, 2015 4:33 AM

Mar 2014
I can hardly believe that they actually had the guts to pull out THAT thing. And even harder for me to believe that I actually felt those emotions. Wonderful.

Now I'm really looking forward to the finale.
Feb 15, 2015 11:56 AM

Apr 2014
JizzyHitler said:

ep 18 is really gonna make you eat your own words isnt it

Feb 15, 2015 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
I should have expected this... but i still cried... ;_;
Feb 15, 2015 11:28 PM

May 2011
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK THIS CRAP FUCK THIS BULLSHIT I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had high hopes but all that promise and hope vanished this episode!!!!! I was about to drop the anime, like wtf ? I let myself attach to Lara's character way too much, that's why I wanna commit suicide right now!! I'm so fucking depressed, this is so fucking depressing. I feel rage instead of sadness. Why my favorite female character has to die ? I mean this is cruel, help me god :( just stop it, stop killing off lovable characters.
Feb 16, 2015 3:55 AM

Apr 2014
Satan-sama said:

I had high hopes but all that promise and hope vanished this episode!!!!! I was about to drop the anime, like wtf ? I let myself attach to Lara's character way too much, that's why I wanna commit suicide right now!! I'm so fucking depressed, this is so fucking depressing. I feel rage instead of sadness. Why my favorite female character has to die ? I mean this is cruel, help me god :( just stop it, stop killing off lovable characters.

Oh ho. So lots of people liked Lara but they didn't post here when she's alive to say they liked her.
But when she's been killed off. They will go on here and blast their rage about it.
[spoiler]Man I know what you are going through when this happened. But I got recovered (I didn't think about suicide) so you should let this go.
Feb 17, 2015 10:09 AM

Jul 2012
Ha! What a great ep. Damn morbid but I like that a lot at times. Great sense of reality being brought back to the anime after the past peaceful-ish episodes. Looking forward to the next~
Feb 17, 2015 2:30 PM
Dec 2014
Lara =(
Feb 17, 2015 8:34 PM

Feb 2013
gedata said:
Leon's ship strikes me as one doomed to fail. He does need something to kickstart his return to being a Makai Knight and maybe it would require destroying the comfy rural life he's growing accustom too.

Somebody pick up the phone because I called it >:)........... : '(

Fucking Grandpa man
Feb 19, 2015 7:55 PM
Nov 2010
=/ Well I was kinda anticipating this turn of events with all the Lara x Leon development but still =/ Can't believe everyone died. I was hoping the mom or grandma might've made it to the fairy mound but everyone must've ran after the grandpa...

For a moment I was thinking Leon might become a horror right then...but I guess we'll see what happens. Just when he was picking himself back up too...
Feb 20, 2015 1:06 PM

Apr 2013
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
zunderdog24 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OUT OF THE 400 ANIMES I HAVE WATCHED, I HAVE NEVER HOPED SO MUCH THAT SOMEONE WOULD PULL THROUGH AND LIVE AS MUCH AS I DID WHILE WATCHING THE MOMENT BETWEEN LARA AND LEON
I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA SURVIVE AFTER SHE CALLED OUT TO LEON
AND BEFORE THAT, THE SHADOWS....... IF ONE OF THEM WAS LARA I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE, IT MADE MY STOMACH TURN WITH JUST THE THOUGHT

WHY COULDNT LARA LIVE GOD DAMMIT! GOD DAMMIT! GOD DAMMIT! GOD DAMMIT!

this...
Mar 11, 2015 10:54 AM

Jun 2008
Leon lost his waifu! And he didn't even get some action with her. Well she still seemed to need a little growth but now we will never see a fully grown Lara.

Fucking grandpa!! There you went back to your fucking seeds, are you happy now? You caused the death of your gran-daughter you little shit.
Leon should have guild-tripped him about causing the death of his loved ones for some seeds in the first place so he wouldn't run back because it was obvious he would.
What was he gonna do anyway? Defeat the monster and take the seeds? Who the fuck did he think he was?

jose21 said:
I am a little confused here, I mean, Leon realized that before he was fighting for revenge and not trying to protect anybody, so now I wonder what will be his motivation to become a makai knight once again. I just don't see it that after this events he will decide to become a makai knight for the sake of other people instead of once again revenge. If he becomes a horror then WTF was most of this series about, so I guess the real main character was Alonso, but instead we were watching most of the series Leon grow into a villain...WTF.

I think is more about now knowing the pain of loss of a special loved one and why protecting them is important. He will probably fight to protect other people so that never happens to others.
You can claim he knew that pain by his mother burning but not really because he never even knew his mother so it was just an image of horror to create feelings of revenge inside him. His mother was never a real person to him because he never knew her moments in life.
All he knew about her is the image of burning.There were no sweet memories there. Lara left him with a tone of sweet moments to treasure though and made him understand why protecting something like that is so more important that simply taking revenge.

NotJizzyHitler said:
everyone is blaming the grandpa, or alfonso, but why is no one blaming the FUCKING HORROR

Because the horror is a horror. It does what a horror does. Is pointless to debate about it. Of course the horror is the one who is fully responsible but debating the actions of a horror is pointless because that is what horrors do.
Is not that no one blames it, is just that there is nothing to say about it and everyone already knows it is the reason they are dead but it's just a monster.
The actions of a monster are not for debate. We can only evaluate the actions of humans and how thy could have acted for things to go better.
Do you see anyone blaming a thunder when a plane crashes after being hit by it? Yes the thunder was the reason but we evaluate what we can do as humans to make our planes better so not to be hit or crash after being hit. We don't sit there blaming the thunder. Trying to evaluate the thunder is pointless. The same goes for a horror.

Rayzer said:
Jacara said:

The Grandpa doesn't even said "follow me, let's get the seeds to safety".
So it all means they are all "stupid" despite Leon saying/begging that they go to the barrier.

Sorry but that doesn't go like that. Yes it will be smarter to just leave the old guy alone to die and not go in a place that a monster is but how exactly are they gonna just say to themselves "Yeah let the old fool get killed, we will just go along".
This is a loving family. First the old fool run and then Lara run after him so of course the other would do the same because they couldn't leave them go like that even if they knew it was stupid.
Wouldn't you run after your child and father? Sometimes circumstance force you to do the crazy thing because you just wouldn't be able to live with yourself otherwise.
MonadMar 11, 2015 1:21 PM
Mar 11, 2015 4:56 PM

Dec 2012
Damn...I mean, it was expected that Leon's life of peace wouldn't last. But I was hoping so badly that Lara wouldn't get off'd like that. That horror really was creepy and how it ate people gave me chills. Leon really isn't getting any breaks and the fact that he was most powerless this time when he finally realized the duty of a makai knight makes it even more tragic. The one smaller detail I noticed and felt that really made Lara's death scene really sink in was watching the white fade from her eyes as opposed to simply closing them. Watching life fade out that way is just so breathtaking and heartbreaking.
Mar 13, 2015 11:26 AM

Oct 2009
Ya know for once I was hoping it won't take this cliche' route! Fuck man...so much bull.

But wow Leon sure changed!
Mar 23, 2015 3:53 PM
Jun 2013
I really liked Lara...I'm sad now...
Apr 5, 2015 1:03 PM

Dec 2008
My kokoro...

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 16, 2015 2:30 PM
May 2013
animeguy17 said:
I really liked Lara...I'm sad now...
She grew so much in my eyes , why the writers had to kill her... such a cliche I expected that from the start but that damn ED gave me false hopes ( that she lives and Leon will take her to show her how bad ass is he looking while slaying some horrors)
I can't believe her death made me so mad and sad ,I haven't felt like this since (huge Death note spoilers ahead)

I've read some comments about Lara revival ... Lara is gonna revive, 100% chance of revival because she appears on 2nd season poster on MAL which is actually another poster for 1st season , but I'm sure about her revival mostly because of Queen and Leon's mother are so alive which shows that important characters gonna revive . Leon will find the 7 dragon balls and bring her back (damn you DBZ for making me expect that sooner or later the character will revive , just damn)
May 22, 2015 10:11 PM

Nov 2012
Knew ahead of time something big was going to happen this specific episode but didn't know what exactly.

But damn Leon losing the sole thing he wanted to protect without being able to a damn thing was just brutal and depressing.

Though every since last episode or so when Leon grow to like being with Lara and her family kinda figured they'd eventually get killed cause it was for certain Leon would eventually return to being a Maki knight.
Jul 1, 2015 9:11 AM

May 2014
God damn it... this is just like the shit they pulled in Black Cat with Saya. Except in Black Cat they did it in the beginning so we could get over her death as the series progressed. In all honesty I feel that Lara's death was kind of pointless. Leon could have still matured if she was just severely injured or something because he would have wanted to keep protecting her.
Jul 5, 2015 5:49 PM

Jun 2014
"Welllll Leon is our main character, so he sorta needs to go back to the capital with Alphonso so the plot doesnt continue sinking... But Leon just spent months becoming attached to a peasant farming family and if he just leaves, we would make Leon look like a douche bag... Ah hell let's just kill all of them off so the decision doesnt have to be made."
Oct 21, 2015 7:28 AM

Jan 2013
asdlolxd_ said:
I didn't want this but honestly ... it was predictable that he had to lose someone again to go back to the makai knights and have a new reason to fight.
See thats the worst thing about this, they used Lara's death to give Leon a new reason to fight which is complete bullshit. I will say it was a well executed scene though, crying like a bitch the whole time.
Nov 23, 2015 5:15 PM

May 2012
well damn...
Nov 29, 2015 2:15 PM

Feb 2010
Noooooo, they just left the poor dog there :(

Feb 17, 2016 3:04 AM

Jan 2014
Now I know why I put off finishing this episode for so long: deep down I knew the fecal matter was about to come into contact with the ventilating device, and I just didn't want to deal with it.

Now I've watched the episode and taken some time to get over my phase of denial, there's some shit I need to get off my chest:

First things first,
-fuck the Horror for targetting this particular area and this particular household; (I know that in fact it just killed indiscriminately but just let me vent, OK?)
-fuck this ignorant ass grandpa for going back for his fucking seeds when there's a fucking gigantic monster waiting for them all above the scorched fucking ruins of the family's fucking house;
-fuck Alfonso for arriving too late;
-fuck the writers for feeling the need to beat Leon to the ground everytime he tries to pick himself up. Last time I checked his middle name wasn't fucking Kaneki;
-fuck the writers again for not just killing the dog, but dragging his agony over the span of the whole fucking second half of the episode;
-fuck the writers yet again for not letting Leon and Lara get a bit of action before sinking the ship faster than that iceberg did the fucking Titanic;
-fuck this misleading ass promo poster and the ED for letting me believe even for a second that Lara and Leon would at least end up travelling together, even if the rest of the family weren't to survive;

And to conclude, the obligatory:
-fuck this homosexual Earth. I'm out this bitch

Edit: i know this only adds to the overall fucked upness of the episode, but has anyone considered the possibility that Leon's arrival and prolonged stay at Lara's family's house could be an indirect cause to the manifestation of the Horror?
It's a pretty common trope in stories which incorporate fantasy elements: humans or creatures that share a deep connection with the supernatural tend to attract other supernatural beings or events (like Ginko and the mushi for eg.). And iirc Lara didn't know about Horrors, so it's pretty safe to assume that before Leon arrived, that part of the realm had never been attacked.
SapewlothFeb 17, 2016 3:39 AM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Feb 17, 2016 4:26 AM

Jan 2014
jose21 said:

Mendoza got on his mind.
Leon went on rampage only after Mendoza deceived him and showed him how supposedly his mom died.
seems like ouriel didn't really address this so I will. Absolutely none of this excuses nor justifies Leon's actions in any way whatsoever. Mendoza did get in his mind but he did not order or brainwash Leon into destroying the city. Mendoza just hit where he knew it would hurt the most in hopes of breaking him; Leon went crazy, ignored the enemy in front of him and killed people on his own (Mendoza himself was surprised by his reaction and was like: 'damn i dont have to do anything after all: this mofo's already doing all the work for me'). It was not Mendoza, not Alfonso's parents, not the citizens of Valiante, not the Horrors: just Leon and no one else. And you know why? Because he was a time ticking bomb to begin with.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Aug 13, 2017 3:34 AM

Dec 2012
Alfonso sees Leon.
Alfonso making use of Zaruba more than Leon did. smh
Dat Horror.
Leon tells Grandpa fuck SEED.
Grandpa goes back for SEED.
Leon thought she was dead.
ORA! ORA! ORA!
Oh! She died.
OMG! The dog died. Not surprised. They literally had the dog run around with that wound. Leon really put the scarf around the dogs neck instead of...

This is why I wasn't a fan of seeing Lara and Ximena in the OP/ED. Died 5 episodes in. When will Ximena die is the question..
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 26, 2018 8:25 PM
Apr 2017
Glad she finally died, she had no idea what his life was like before and she was never prepared to live in his type of world. Did she even ask about the scars no she didn't. This was not needed , it made the show really drag on for far to long it should of only been two episodes max.
Jan 1, 2019 7:32 AM

Jan 2015
Omg, that was so heartbraking. I hope from now the plot will be epic like first cour.
Apr 8, 2019 10:38 PM
Jan 2017
Its been too long since an anime almost made me cry and the most brutal part of it all is Leon could have just said that he's related to the kind and he would have gladly covered all there money issues for life. That must really salt the wound for Leon more then anything.

Going into the episode I thought the family or at least Lara and her dog would survive and from their Leon decides to become a knight again to fight to protect the one's he loves instead of revenge; I never thought it would go done this road.
Jul 10, 2019 11:07 AM

Jul 2015
*Monster appear and leon warns them to hide at a safe place*
*Worries about the stored food rather than their life*
*gets slaughtered*

Honestly I'm not even mad, like wtf their is a fricking giant of a maneating snake outside your house.

Feeling sad for Leon, just when he recovered from his despair.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

65 by macabongx »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:02 PM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2014

169 by Inexplicable »»
Oct 3, 2022 3:40 PM

» 2nd half is a lot better than first

Barry_Allen_14 - Aug 16, 2021

2 by Scythe97 »»
Sep 30, 2022 3:52 AM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

89 by Creepyarea »»
Sep 17, 2022 1:42 AM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

101 by dragynfaerie »»
Jun 26, 2022 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.