Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2015 12:15 AM

Aug 2014
I think anime has found the secret of cuteness... the power of moe is so overwhelmiing it can make not cute activities cute.

Is shooting things cute? no... it's fucking awesome. However, during the credits of stella c3, where there were the little chibi girls firing pistols... freaking adorable man. some cute ass shit. And wasn't it just so adorable to watch girls opperate a tank in girls und panzer. Seeing em load all the shells and being swung back and force by the recoil of the tank? Girls und panzer man... cute shit. Bamboo blade made watching girls get hit with stuff cute, ro kyu bu made basket ball cute, yama no susume made mountain climbing cute... I even found higurashi to be cute, even during the gory scenes... not even disembowlment and torture could make it not cute. remember when rika stabbed herself in the fucking head? kawaii

Look at me and tell me this isn't cute... you're seeing this? This is fucking kawaii as shit... look at how she almost drops the gun. Look at how the pink haired one is just unloading like a mutherfucker.

This leads me to one conclusion... It's possible to make anything cute... sewing, underwater basket weaving, octopus wrestling, sitting on your computor typing all day, professional eating contests, adultry, racism, cow tipping, suicide, playing charades, music chairs, boxing?

I don't think there exists a single activity that woudln't be made cute by haivng moe girls do it... excpet weight lifting... then they'd get buff and woudln't be cute anymore... unless they just lift weights without gaining visible muscles and just got stronger without looking it... but that'd be unrealistic and make no sense. but still cute.

i dont' know... I guess it's impossible to have a group of moe girls do anything and it not be cute
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2015 12:16 AM

Nov 2012
yes
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 6, 2015 12:17 AM

Aug 2013
I don't think anime can make taking a dump look cute.
Feb 6, 2015 12:17 AM

Apr 2014
I like how you included musical chairs.

looket all them demons
oh boy am i scared
i better run

Feb 6, 2015 12:18 AM

Nov 2012
absolutely

DrGeroCreation said:

i'd say he's kawaii as fuck
Feb 6, 2015 12:19 AM

Aug 2014
Yes.

Moe is the path to salvation.
Feb 6, 2015 12:19 AM

Aug 2013
silverwalls said:
i'd say he's kawaii as fuck
You can't even see his face.
Feb 6, 2015 12:21 AM
Mar 2014
F0XFIRE said:

If you simply open up your mind to moe, your heart will go doki doki everytime.
Feb 6, 2015 12:23 AM

Aug 2014
F0XFIRE said:
Yes.

Am I betraying America by finding this cute?

DrGeroCreation said:

Well... not if they show it but... think... imagine a moe girl sitting on a toilet taking a big shit... and it's so fucking big and hard she cries... Then her friend walks in and see's her in pain...then her friend comes in and is like... "ow no!!!" and hold her hand and says "it's okay, I'm here, we can get through this together"... then she finally drops her painful load, and... still in tears... they hug and her friend reassures her that pain is only temporary and having that special person with you can make the hardest things in life easier.

woudln't that be touching
Feb 6, 2015 12:30 AM

Aug 2014

Ebola-Chan
Feb 6, 2015 12:30 AM

Aug 2013
silversongwriter said:

Well... not if they show it but... think... imagine a moe girl sitting on a toilet taking a big shit... and it's so fucking big and hard she cries... Then her friend walks in and see's her in pain...then her friend comes in and is like... "ow no!!!" and hold her hand and says "it's okay, I'm here, we can get through this together"... then she finally drops her painful load, and... still in tears... they hug and her friend reassures her that pain is only temporary and having that special person with you can make the hardest things in life easier.

To me that would be more creepy than cute.
Feb 6, 2015 12:37 AM

Aug 2014

wearing blackface and pooring impresonating african americans.. in real life this would be racist as fuck. but in anime... it's kawaii

told ya they could make racism cute
Feb 6, 2015 12:40 AM
Mar 2014
I guess you can try to give everything cute attributes and characteristics, but I doubt that it would end up working for everything.

silversongwriter said:
What the fuck did I just read.
Feb 6, 2015 12:41 AM

Aug 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
silversongwriter said:

what if she helped her wipe... and they snuggled in bad afterwa...

okay, your right I have serious issues
Feb 6, 2015 12:44 AM

Apr 2013
No the little green nigga from Hunter x Hunter is ugly as f***, his hair reminds me of a retarded version of yugi
Feb 6, 2015 12:44 AM

Apr 2014
silversongwriter said:
DrGeroCreation said:

what if she helped her wipe... and they snuggled in bad afterwa...

okay, your right I have serious issues

Reading this, I can't help but imagine the two girls from Gochuumon in this scenario.

looket all them demons
oh boy am i scared
i better run

Feb 6, 2015 12:45 AM
Dec 2013
King_Oriax said:
No the little green nigga from Hunter x Hunter is ugly as f***, his hair reminds me of a retarded version of yugi
Lmao
Feb 6, 2015 12:49 AM

Jan 2015
UndeadKrypt said:
F0XFIRE said:

If you simply open up your mind to moe, your heart will go doki doki everytime.
I agree
Feb 6, 2015 12:54 AM

Aug 2014

Anime can make depression and suicide kawaii... btw... i don't konw any of these or where they're from.
Feb 6, 2015 12:55 AM

Jul 2014
wtf?! how are those cute? please explain.
Feb 6, 2015 12:56 AM

Aug 2014
Okashi_sama said:
wtf?! how are those cute? please explain.

fine.. they're not that cute... but.. if they were drawn in a very "moe" style similar to clamp or KyoAni... then they would be cute.

also, you woudln't happen to know any of them right?
Feb 6, 2015 1:00 AM

Jul 2013
silversongwriter said:
I think anime has found the secret of cuteness... the power of moe is so overwhelmiing it can make not cute activities cute.

Is shooting things cute? no... it's fucking awesome. However, during the credits of stella c3, where there were the little chibi girls firing pistols... freaking adorable man. some cute ass shit. And wasn't it just so adorable to watch girls opperate a tank in girls und panzer. Seeing em load all the shells and being swung back and force by the recoil of the tank? Girls und panzer man... cute shit. Bamboo blade made watching girls get hit with stuff cute, ro kyu bu made basket ball cute, yama no susume made mountain climbing cute... I even found higurashi to be cute, even during the gory scenes... not even disembowlment and torture could make it not cute. remember when rika stabbed herself in the fucking head? kawaii

Look at me and tell me this isn't cute... you're seeing this? This is fucking kawaii as shit... look at how she almost drops the gun. Look at how the pink haired one is just unloading like a mutherfucker.

This leads me to one conclusion... It's possible to make anything cute... sewing, underwater basket weaving, octopus wrestling, sitting on your computor typing all day, professional eating contests, adultry, racism, cow tipping, suicide, playing charades, music chairs, boxing?

I don't think there exists a single activity that woudln't be made cute by haivng moe girls do it... excpet weight lifting... then they'd get buff and woudln't be cute anymore... unless they just lift weights without gaining visible muscles and just got stronger without looking it... but that'd be unrealistic and make no sense. but still cute.

i dont' know... I guess it's impossible to have a group of moe girls do anything and it not be cute

What anime is that GIF from breh? Looks hella similar to Sora no Woto....

OT: Idk like trying to make guro kawaii and moe on like gurochan idk but I'd be hella scared of that shit. Then again I hella hate horror anime/manga...except for like Hell Girl but that's more along the lines of suspense imho.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Feb 6, 2015 1:01 AM

Nov 2012
1L0can0 said:

AKB0048
Feb 6, 2015 1:03 AM

Jul 2013
silverwalls said:
1L0can0 said:

AKB0048

Thx...wait dat space/ futuristic aidoru anime?
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

Feb 6, 2015 1:07 AM

May 2012
It can't make inanimate objects cute.
Feb 6, 2015 1:11 AM

Aug 2014
Nihilfist said:
It can't make inanimate objects cute.

I'm sure if you slap a pair of moe eyes on anything it'll look cute... literally anything
silversongwriterFeb 6, 2015 1:15 AM
Feb 6, 2015 1:15 AM

Jan 2014
No. It can certainly make things preverted though.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Feb 6, 2015 1:16 AM

Aug 2014

what's really amazing is that no matter what horrible things happen to them, they remain cute... even after getting shot. getting shot is not normally cute
Feb 6, 2015 1:21 AM

Aug 2013
silversongwriter said:

what's really amazing is that no matter what horrible things happen to them, they remain cute... even after getting shot. getting shot is not normally cute
Still cute after this?

NSFM
Feb 6, 2015 1:24 AM

Aug 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
silversongwriter said:

Still cute after this?

NSFM
DrGeroCreation said:
silversongwriter said:

Still cute after this?

NSFM

KAWAII!!!!!!
Feb 6, 2015 1:25 AM

Jul 2013
silversongwriter said:

Gunslinger Girl mah shit tho....shits hella depressing esp. the manga and like hella moral issues arise in the series like do the pros outweigh the cons(turning loli kawaii girls from the brink of death to cyborg assassins and as gratitude for their new lease on life they now have to do the government's dirty work with little to no regard for their mental well-being as witnessed in their constant "conditioning" and what not.
1L0can0Feb 6, 2015 1:28 AM
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

Feb 6, 2015 1:27 AM

Aug 2014
1L0can0 said:
silversongwriter said:

Gunslinger Girl mah shit tho....shits hella depressing esp. the manga and like hella moral issues arise in the series like do the pros outweigh the cons(turning girls from the brink of death to cyborg assassins and as gratitude for their new lease on life they now have to do the government's dirty work with little to no regard for their mental well-being as witnessed in their constant "conditioning" and what not.

yea... a masterpiece
Feb 6, 2015 1:28 AM

Aug 2013
silversongwriter said:
KAWAII!!!!!!
That's pretty twisted bro.
Feb 6, 2015 1:31 AM

Aug 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
silversongwriter said:
KAWAII!!!!!!
That's pretty twisted bro.

I have one exception.. Satako and her uncle from Higurashi... the child abuse was very disturbing, and I honestly felt more unnerved by that than any of the gorey stuff... gore doesn't bother me... but satakoi getting abused.. that's one thing that even someone as fucked up as I couldn't bear to watch

not cute.... well, until it was over and that arc ended happily... then it was cute.
silversongwriterFeb 6, 2015 1:38 AM
Feb 6, 2015 1:40 AM
Feb 2015
I think if they make an anime with the intention to make it cute then almost everything ( if not all) will be cute
But, some of the example above doesn't seems made to be cute anyway
Not all anime made will be cute
Feb 6, 2015 1:41 AM

Aug 2014
Nourdon said:
I think if they make an anime with the intention to make it cute then almost everything ( if not all) will be cute
But, some of the example above doesn't seems made to be cute anyway
Not all anime made will be cute

yea... cuteness has no limits

i don't think gunslinger girl was intended to be cute.. but it was... even during the action scenes, watching her fire that p90 is adorable
Feb 6, 2015 2:51 AM
Feb 6, 2015 2:54 AM

Aug 2014

I love it.. and it pisses me off there's not more of it.
Feb 6, 2015 2:56 AM

Apr 2012
lmao isis-chan

i need to make this into a set

Feb 6, 2015 3:03 AM
May 2009
Feb 6, 2015 3:04 AM

Aug 2014
shintai88 said:
Probably yes. Actually yes they probably can and have.

yep... no exceptions
Feb 6, 2015 3:51 AM

Jul 2014
Feb 6, 2015 3:55 AM

Aug 2014
Aria-da-Capo said:

yes... even that
Feb 6, 2015 3:56 AM

Aug 2014
silversongwriter said:

what the fuck

no
Feb 6, 2015 3:58 AM

Aug 2014
Insertanamehere said:
silversongwriter said:

what the fuck

no

your wrong... that'd be adorable...

If she fell off the swing and hurt herself and a friend comforted her the exact same way, would it be cute then? What's the difference?
Feb 6, 2015 4:10 AM

Nov 2012
silversongwriter said:
Insertanamehere said:

what the fuck

no

If she fell off the swing and hurt herself and a friend comforted her the exact same way, would it be cute then? What's the difference?
no, thats disgusting as f
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 6, 2015 4:12 AM

Jul 2012
No but Kawamori can
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 6, 2015 4:15 AM

Aug 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
silversongwriter said:

not if they don't show actual shit... but just her sitting thier crying as her friend comforts her.... wouldn't be gross if you don't see any shit right?
Feb 6, 2015 4:35 AM

May 2014
Anime can not make anything cute, for example the previous mentioned toilet example. Another example would be violence. Bringing harm upon others is not cute.
Feb 6, 2015 4:36 AM
May 2009
silversongwriter said:
ninjastarforcex said:

not if they don't show actual shit... but just her sitting thier crying as her friend comforts her.... wouldn't be gross if you don't see any shit right?

To be honest he's right you could make that scenario pretty cute, if you moefied everything, including the background setting and the poo. and if you change the way the script is read from serious to Boke it would probably enhance the cuteness.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Characters you like but everyone else hates. ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

51 by Gator »»
30 seconds ago

» something you dislike about your favorite character

Kenzolo-folk - Apr 22

29 by Ratris_Decision »»
1 minute ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

87 by Gator »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

32 by Ratris_Decision »»
6 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 11 hours ago

18 by Gator »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.