Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2015 1:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was cute but way too generic. A sweet scented kiss....yup, saw that coming from miles and miles away.
Feb 4, 2015 6:17 PM
Apr 2014
So she sniffs people and they're OKAY with it?!?
Manga logic.
Feb 5, 2015 6:12 PM

Oct 2011
It's a very cute, short romance. I'm definitely interested in reading a real series of her and not only one-shots. I hope she gets to make one in the future.

Chierii said:
Manga logic.

She didn't just sniff people.. She smelled Hayase's scent when they were close (like passing each other as shown in the beginning and while they were pressed together in the full train). Hayase probably didn't even realize it.
And the other guy asked if his scent was nice as well because they talked about Hayase's scent there. There's nothing that doesn't make sense.
Jul 6, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2010
RiukixD said:
It's a very cute, short romance. I'm definitely interested in reading a real series of her and not only one-shots. I hope she gets to make one in the future.

Chierii said:
Manga logic.

She didn't just sniff people.. She smelled Hayase's scent when they were close (like passing each other as shown in the beginning and while they were pressed together in the full train). Hayase probably didn't even realize it.
And the other guy asked if his scent was nice as well because they talked about Hayase's scent there. There's nothing that doesn't make sense.

Agree with everything you said. I feel like people are way too quick to criticize shojo manga sometimes...

Would love a longer series by this mangaka, she's great.
Oct 12, 2021 7:05 PM

Aug 2017
TragicRomance said:
RiukixD said:

Agree with everything you said. I feel like people are way too quick to criticize shojo manga sometimes...

Would love a longer series by this mangaka, she's great.
Lmao right. Like if hate this kind of thing then don’t read shoujo manga?????

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsu-koi ni Kiss Chapter 4 Discussion

Remocracy - Oct 13, 2021

0 by Remocracy »»
Oct 13, 2021 12:58 PM

Poll: » Hatsu-koi ni Kiss Chapter 3 Discussion

Remocracy - Oct 13, 2021

0 by Remocracy »»
Oct 13, 2021 12:52 PM

Poll: » Hatsu-koi ni Kiss Chapter 2 Discussion

Remocracy - Oct 12, 2021

0 by Remocracy »»
Oct 12, 2021 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.