Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jul 18, 2012 4:30 PM
Jan 2012
Mnah, I don't like the main character always has to decide for one girl. Why not just take them all? Well, that would be weird..
Jul 18, 2012 7:53 PM

Feb 2011
Fucking hate harems
Jul 24, 2012 4:29 AM

Dec 2010
Shaoran said:
yay Tomoya and Nagisa arc finally starts >___<

Your avatar combined with ">___<" makes your comment look rather annoyed :D But anyway, you're right and I'm happy about it. Some of you might hate me for it, but it felt great for me watching how the Ryou-san and Kyou-san lost against Nagisa and maybe even to Tomoyo to some extent. I like both the latter, and the Kyou/Ryou duo was always annoying for me. And Tomoyo turned out to be character I really like, almost as much as Nagisa for now.

I haven't watched this anime in a while, I've forgotten how it can mix in such a good way drama, funny moments and so much more...
Jul 28, 2012 8:15 PM
Jul 2012
Oh man, I saw the end of this episode and idk if i'm mean for this but i started dying when kyou and ryou were crying
Aug 9, 2012 3:56 PM

Dec 2009
I know how he feels I constantly have 5 girls busting their hump to please me and earn my care :P .
Such junk...
Aug 10, 2012 3:56 AM

Aug 2012
That was my favourite episode, a bit sad because ryou almost never comes up again tho
Aug 19, 2012 11:31 AM
May 2012
Quite, a manifesting episode. Sad for Kyou and her sister, but things finally making progress. The part when all the girls made food for Tomoya was really funny.
Sep 3, 2012 5:44 PM

Jul 2012
I feel bad for the sisters. :/ Oh well. There's always the Kyou Chapter =P

5/5 cuz I loved this episode.
Dec 10, 2012 5:36 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
who LOVE Clannad? I do !!! Man Lucky Tomoya :P, All the girls bring food for him to eat including Fuko! loool But poor Kyou and Ryou! >,< OFC it'll be Tomoya X Nagisa now <333 At least Tomoya had his share of time with each girl :333 Really memorable anime Clannad :)
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 21, 2013 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
the best episode !! ... so far (?)
Feb 22, 2013 5:33 PM

Jan 2012
Rather emotional episode, especially at the end.

Mar 14, 2013 1:22 PM

Jan 2013
This was the best episode so far for me. The scene with Tomoyo's past was really touching and I started tearing up again (seriously what is this, the 3rd time this show?!).

Glad that they showed how Tomoya thinks about Nagisa a lot and I'm glad to see Tomoya kind of fighting for her - like with that hand slap away from the tennis player. I've been rooting for Nagisa the whole time but I wouldn't mind if Tomoyo stayed with Tomoya either, though I doubt that's going to happen.

Really touching show and even though I'll prob give this show an 8, it's definitely one of my favorites already
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Apr 3, 2013 11:05 PM

Sep 2012
Tomoya is doomed XD
I feel bad for Kyou, Ryou, and Tomoyo... :(
Jun 10, 2013 7:10 AM

Feb 2013
Tenjouname said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yay Tomoya and Nagisa arc finally starts >___<

i am kinda disappointed
Jun 27, 2013 12:18 AM

Jul 2012
It's Kanon all over again.

(bleep) After Story better be worth it.
Jul 19, 2013 9:29 PM
Jun 2013
Okazaki and Nagisa aye. Guts for other three girls. Man I would eat all that food in a heartbeat, Japs and their small apetities. Fuck off Fuko! 8/10. Anime's getting better.
Jul 31, 2013 5:59 PM

May 2013
I'm disappointed, Nagisa is such a boring girl IMO.
Aug 2, 2013 10:39 AM

Apr 2013
rate it 4 for this episode (thumbs up)..
JacruzAug 2, 2013 10:46 AM
Watch the latest anime here: http://aniverse2.blogspot.com/
Aug 9, 2013 11:36 PM

Apr 2013
Great episode.
The girls finally realize who Tomoya likes
Aug 16, 2013 11:43 AM

Feb 2013
I feel bad for the twins but at the same time, I'm happy that Nagisa and Tomoya's relationship is starting to develop.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Aug 23, 2013 8:59 AM

Dec 2012
Nice 5/5
^^
Aug 28, 2013 6:52 PM

Jan 2013
The episodes are getting better and better.
If i'm not wrong okazaki broke 3 hearts at the same time?? (Kyou,Ryou,Tomoyo)
I was suspicious about the Kyou,if she really loves Okazaki...
Tomoyo is soo kawaii i just love her ^^
Also enjoyed that moment when all the girls brought food for him(bento),that was really funny,and that Fuko appearence killed me ahahah xD
The part about Tomoyo's life was sad :
I was hoping to see a relationship between Tomoyo & Okazaki :) (but that's impossible)
AivanKAug 28, 2013 6:56 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 29, 2013 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
Kyou and Ryou crying was really sad :( I like Tomoya best with Nagisa but it's still sad to see the effect it has on the other girls.
Aug 29, 2013 8:48 PM
Jan 2013
Okay, Those of you who said Kyou was into him were right. She was pushing him at her sister because she felt it would be wrong to go after him knowing Ryou's feelings.

But he's chosen Nagisa... I was hoping he'd end up with Ryou... but he's been spending all his time with Nagisa, so I guess it's only natural that he'd start developing feelings for her.

Tomoyo is some athlete, able to beat each club at its own game... Maybe that makes her a perfect SC prez... maybe not... but this was a fun arc, anyway.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Sep 28, 2013 8:52 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Oct 19, 2013 9:42 AM

Oct 2013
The more I see Tomoya's interactions with Kotomi, Kyou, and Tomoyo, the more I despise his interactions with Nagisa. Even still, I knew from the beginning he'd end up with her. He just would've fit far better with any of the others - especially Kotomi.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 20, 2013 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
chthonianghost said:
The more I see Tomoya's interactions with Kotomi, Kyou, and Tomoyo, the more I despise his interactions with Nagisa. Even still, I knew from the beginning he'd end up with her. He just would've fit far better with any of the others - especially Kotomi.

my thoughts exactly, to be honest i despised nagisa from the very beginning, she's as annoying as haruna from to love ru -_- and i can't decide between kyou, tomoyo and kotomi, they all would fit great with tomoya xD
Jan 1, 2014 8:23 AM

Aug 2013
I somehow expected Tomoya to end up with Nagisa. However, if I had to pick one of the girls for myself right now, I'd go for Tomoyo. I have to admit that Kyou was very likeable during the storage room scene, though. Not sure why I don't like Nagisa that much.
What's the point of all this? // There's no point. I'm doing it because I can. That's all there is to it. // What will be left behind after this? // Nothing at all. She'll die and I'll burn out. The end. That's all. (Requiem for the Phantom)
Jan 20, 2014 5:48 PM

Jun 2009
MY HEART. IT HURTS. ;_;

On another note, Fuko’s “BEST…CHOICE…!” almost made me spit my tea. … You sure picked best, Okazaki.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Feb 21, 2014 11:52 AM

May 2013
so all the girls basicly like okazaki san huh
Mar 6, 2014 3:48 AM

Oct 2013
she so good at sports!

that double cry actual made me laugh, idk why
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Apr 12, 2014 5:47 AM

Dec 2010
I kinda feel bad about Tomoyo. Still, Nagisa and Tomoya are really a great couple as well, they resemlbe Nagisa's family as well.

Eh.
May 5, 2014 6:23 PM

Jul 2013
I knew this was gonna happen(Partly because I read some spoilers but also that even if I didn't, it still was hella obvious that Tomoya would end up with Nagisa). Also, no love for Kotomi? Also I wonder if anybody was rooting for Fuko x Tomoya despite that one of them is an astral projection of themselves and well is pretty much what is defined as a loli. Not only a loli but a loli astral projection thats also missing a few screws?
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

May 17, 2014 10:59 PM

May 2013
Dammit X) I actually don't ship TomoyaXNagisa, ahha.

Any of the other girls would have been fine. I tend to prefer childhood lovers ship, so KotomiXTomoya is cute <3 but maybeeee KyouXTomoya would have been my lead pairing... maybe :P Seeing as how I super duper adore Kotomi-chan, I'm not sure.

Definitely not Nagisa, though... but oh well. I knew it was coming as well, hah. Whatever :P
Jul 15, 2014 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
I am a little disappointed because I don't like where the show is going right now, as I really don't like Nagisa and would rather see Tomoya get with any of the other girls. I expected this to happen but was just hoping that something else would happen.

Tony Cole
Jul 15, 2014 1:26 PM
Dec 2013
Fluffinster said:
I am a little disappointed because I don't like where the show is going right now, as I really don't like Nagisa and would rather see Tomoya get with any of the other girls. I expected this to happen but was just hoping that something else would happen.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4059/Clannad:_Mou_Hitotsu_no_Sekai_Tomoyo-hen
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6351/Clannad:_After_Story_-_Mou_Hitotsu_no_Sekai_Kyou-hen
Jul 24, 2014 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
domme008 said:
chthonianghost said:

my thoughts exactly, to be honest i despised nagisa from the very beginning, she's as annoying as haruna from to love ru -_- and i can't decide between kyou, tomoyo and kotomi, they all would fit great with tomoya xD

couldn't agree more.
Jul 31, 2014 8:37 AM
Dec 2013
Abyhape said:
domme008 said:

couldn't agree more.

I can understand despising Nagisa, but you may be missing the point of these two characters hooking up.
Sep 4, 2014 1:46 PM
Jun 2014
This time Fuki's appearance was legitimately funny. I do feel they're overusing her though.

I wouldn't be able to relate, but have two sisters like the same guy just feels like an incredibly awkward situation for them.
Oct 5, 2014 10:25 AM

May 2013
Tomoya still has daddy issues. This will be discussed more in the next episode.

Tomoya is a lucky bastard, getting all the girls and all their food.
Lol, Tomoyo totally threw the baseball at Sunohara's face several times.
So Tomoyo finally became the Student Council President so that she may preserve the sakura trees after her brother jumped.

But in the end, Tomoyo noticed Tomoya's feelings. Kyou and Ryou finally accepted defeat.
Tomoya himself is starting to realize he does like Nagisa. Everything is coming to an end with Nagisa's arc starting.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Nov 4, 2014 4:18 AM

Jul 2014
I Did love thr episode~! i actually loved kyou and ryou scene the song was beautiful (over) and kyou and ryou were cute even when they were crying it was sad and cute at the same time...
Dec 28, 2014 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
aww, nagisa and tomoya are so cute together <3

wow kyou and ryou cared enough to cry over it O.o i was taken by surprise
Jan 15, 2015 11:51 PM

May 2014
Hmm so many good candidates but only 1 winner.

Nagisa is definitely the most selfless one. You know if she were there while everyone else competed to have their lunch eaten, she would have offered to help eat them =p
Jan 16, 2015 10:07 AM

Nov 2014
The past two episodes have been two of my favorites, probably cause of all the Tomoyo & Kyou spotlight. But that ending...Kyou & Ryou crying omg I felt so bad but they know Tomoya likes Nagisa. :(

The entire lunch scene with Kyou, Ryou, Kotomi & Tomoyo at Tomoya's house and then Fuko appeared again...that was the best!!!

The baseball game was so funny because once Tomoya told Tomoyo to just aim for Youhei's face, POOR GUY NEVER CAN GET A BREAK LOL especially with the heart boxers on his head in the beginning lmao

Tomoyo's story and why she wants to keep the cherry trees was so sad...but I admire that she wants to keep them around for the sake of her family coming to see them every Spring, that's so sweet.

& it was awesome seeing Tomoyo kicking butt in that tennis match, and now she's the Student Council President! :D Also really glad that Nagisa's all better and back, but the poor thing when that tennis ball went right for her face :/
Apr 18, 2015 1:22 PM

Dec 2013
What a loser, picked the worst girl.
Well I knew it from reading the synopsis of After Story anyways..
May 30, 2015 10:46 PM

Nov 2012
I like how their mouths only get big when they cry lol
May 31, 2015 3:12 AM

May 2015
This episode was great until the final scenes happened. I wanted more from the Tomoyo and Kyou/Ryou arc. I've also previously stated this but I think that they provide a much more interesting subject than Nagisa. Little annoyed >_<
Jul 6, 2015 3:23 AM

Jan 2014
That was really said ;___;
I feel Tomoyo... kind of...
This made me realise some things. :')
*hugs Tomoyo*

and yaays, Nagisa is baaack <3

And also, dem dumb sisters.
Girls, WOMAN UP!
Aug 10, 2015 3:46 PM

Aug 2015
Don't like Nagisa at all --'
I prefer so much Kyou or Tomoyo... Active girls...
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - Oct 5, 2007

273 by D-A-W »»
Apr 19, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cyruz - Oct 12, 2007

192 by Creepyy »»
Apr 19, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Awesmoe - Mar 28, 2008

349 by EM1LL3US »»
Apr 10, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KY791 - Mar 13, 2008

145 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 6, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KY791 - Mar 6, 2008

214 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 6, 6:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.