Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 3, 2015 3:55 AM

Who do you think "Floppy" is? I personaly think it's kaneki cause it would be the most fitting.

At the end of tg eto and the rest of them believed that kaneki is dead but now it seems like everyone except kaneki pretty much seems to know who he really is and this is why she said: "If "Floppy" comes finish it" and if it's really kaneki then the thing ayato said would make sense too. "Finish? You guys already did that" Maybe he meant that they already finished kanekis life by turning him into a ghoul.

And at the fifth page where we see hinami analyzing all those sounds we can see in one panel that they are obviously talking about kaneki.

And then she talks about "Floppy"

so that should mean that kaneki is "Floppy" right?

What do you think?

Feb 3, 2015 5:23 AM

forgotmyname said:
Who do you think "Floppy" is? I personaly think it's kaneki cause it would be the most fitting.

At the end of tg eto and the rest of them believed that kaneki is dead but now it seems like everyone except kaneki pretty much seems to know who he really is and this is why she said: "If "Floppy" comes finish it" and if it's really kaneki then the thing ayato said would make sense too. "Finish? You guys already did that" Maybe he meant that they already finished kanekis life by turning him into a ghoul.

And at the fifth page where we see hinami analyzing all those sounds we can see in one panel that they are obviously talking about kaneki.

And then she talks about "Floppy"

so that should mean that kaneki is "Floppy" right?

What do you think?

I don't really believe that it is Ken. I don't see the reason that Hinami is helping people to kill her Onii-san

Feb 3, 2015 7:40 AM

Plot twist - it's Shinohara who got out of his vegetative state

Kappa
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 3, 2015 7:46 AM

What if it's actually touka , I'm only basing this on the way that ayato got a sad look on his face when he heard about the mysterious "floppy "

Feb 3, 2015 8:30 AM

malik7263 said:
What if it's actually touka , I'm only basing this on the way that ayato got a sad look on his face when he heard about the mysterious "floppy "
malik7263 said:

I doubt it's Touka. What would Aogiri want with her? Aside from Kaneki's rescue she hasn't done anything to be on Aogiri's radar. Unless running a cafe makes a person super suspicious.

Happy happy happy!!!

Feb 3, 2015 9:45 AM

amon. but might be sasaki too.

i prefer him to be amon.
EustassKiddo !

Feb 3, 2015 11:54 AM

ftsyzc said:

i prefer him to be amon.

Omg it would be sooo cool if it's amon :D

Feb 3, 2015 1:39 PM

I think it's Touka, not entirely sure why tho

Edit: I think it's probably my dialect, I've only ever really heard "floppy" used to describe two things: floppy discs & floppy rabbit ears. Also the way Eto said "finish it" implies that something has already started between Ayato and floppy.
Modified by MikeHunt, Feb 4, 2015 8:33 AM

Feb 3, 2015 6:52 PM

it's Amon

Feb 4, 2015 4:53 AM

I get the feeling it's kaneki, but I think it is most probably Amon.

Feb 4, 2015 8:09 AM

ftsyzc said:

i prefer him to be amon.

I agree with this guy.

Feb 4, 2015 9:00 AM

I think it's Kaneki.
Or Amon. I hope it's Amon, I want him back already.

Feb 4, 2015 9:14 AM

Hints say Amon.

» Escapism.

Feb 4, 2015 10:34 AM
gotta be amon, IMO
we were shown what looks like amon back in what, chapter 12? the "key to unlocking" sasserious' memories, according to donato.(additional significance)
"Is it just me, or is the lobby full of ghouls?" - CCG investigator Roger Sterling.

Feb 4, 2015 3:28 PM

i think its touka or kaneki.

Kaneki because it fit with what hinami was litening to before. touka because she was called rabbit and floppy makes me think of a rabbit.

Feb 4, 2015 4:20 PM
I think the real question here is: why would Aogiri refer to someone as being "Floppy" if there is any real meaning to it. Is it supposed to be an alias for a certain ghoul(pretty lame alias lol) or something else. There's also a possibility that there is a different meaning lost in translation, but if the name is literally "Floppy" I'm leaning towards Haise because 1) he WILL be at the auction (I see no reason why Amon would be there unless Ishida plans to bring Haise's memories back soon which is possible considering all the foreshadowing of Sasaki "dieing") 2) the word " Floppy" makes me think in the literal sense of someone who is fluctuating between something or as in Kaneki changing from a human to a ghoul to a ghoul investigator.

Feb 4, 2015 7:36 PM

ynat1 said:
I think the real question here is: why would Aogiri refer to someone as being "Floppy" if there is any real meaning to it. Is it supposed to be an alias for a certain ghoul(pretty lame alias lol) or something else. There's also a possibility that there is a different meaning lost in translation, but if the name is literally "Floppy" I'm leaning towards Haise because 1) he WILL be at the auction (I see no reason why Amon would be there unless Ishida plans to bring Haise's memories back soon which is possible considering all the foreshadowing of Sasaki "dieing") 2) the word " Floppy" makes me think in the literal sense of someone who is fluctuating between something or as in Kaneki changing from a human to a ghoul to a ghoul investigator.

why would eto want to finish kaneki? well, there's quite some reasons for it but "floppy" kinda reminds me that aogiri tried to make something on him, but wasnt successfull. and because of being unsuccessful, they want to finish him, finish their jobs. because floppy means also droopy, you know. like amon is an unsuccessful test subject.

but it means soft, too. might be kaneki, too. if he is kaneki, there'll be kaneki vs ayato. i will be still happy,anyway. :d
EustassKiddo !

Feb 5, 2015 8:24 AM

I don't think it's Kaneki- it would be too obvious. Besides, why would they call him "Floppy"? Ayato already knows his name, as does everyone else, it seems.
My guess would be on Amon, but maybe it will be someone else entirely.